PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 20, 2013 Intel Information

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty September 20, 2013 Intel Information

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:30 pm

This post contains all intel information received on Friday, September 20, from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty Friday Morning Dinar Chatter 09/20/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 pm

I4U:

[Papa Bear] GM Dinar Family .Your Carebear is at a lose for words this morning. I got to thinking isnt there any word the Lord wants me to pass on. Then I walked outside and saw my answer the Lord chose to show me through action this morning . For You see it was RAINING ABUNDANTLY which our area is in dire need of . So action is my WORD today

[highhopes] Papa Bear would love to see the PTB use your word and some action in pushing that elusive RV Button....good Morning

[Papa Bear] GM and PTL . God grant you a Blessed Day and weekend. All eyes to the Heavens and voices in corporate prayer for all

[1biz4u] Papa Bear does the situation for us getting our blessing have to get worse before we receive

[Papa Bear] 1biz4u NO

[Papa Bear] Planning ahead and vision of where YOU want to be in the future is essential.
    [1biz4u] Papa Bear are we waiting for the bad guys to submit or system to crash to receive our blessing, iyo ?

[Papa Bear] 1biz4u Neither

[1biz4u] Papa Bear thanks, so? just our email?

[dinardiamonds] Question is what is holding up our email lol

[Papa Bear] 1biz4u Yep

[misskitty05] Papa Bear hello ... the other day Tony advised not doing CE for VND and IQD at the same time. I understand need for separate accounts etc but can you see any reason why we shouldn't CE at the same time? Ty

[Papa Bear] misskitty05 Rate on both is the determinator.

[misskitty05] Papa Bear are you saying that CE VND with IQD will affect our rate on the IQD?

[Papa Bear] misskitty05 No Mam’ if the rates are high on both take both into CE.

TNT:

[2sirden] After the RV … remember to help to save the earth..... It's the only planet with chocolate … except for MARS … it has it’s own candy bar! This has not been confirmed ...

[shane] good morning people i would like to remind everyone that on many occasions tony has given us information than two or three days later shows to be true sometimes a week sometimes a month so just keep that in mind about yesterday's info

(loechin] With the info that was confirmed yesterday you guys should be checking your plans the only thing left is go to the bank

loechin] I'm sitting here watching chat and wondering why in the world some of you just don't sell your dinar. All you want to do is share info that is not confirmed and is out and out lies. Alot of so called guru's share info that someone makes up to further their own cause whatever that is lol. TNT is a place to share and learn and most of all to keep us in the game. Yes the IQD was announced yesterday in the Mosque and it was on their TV. I have friends who read Arabic. So take it for what it's worth. I'm done ranting now

[dmsforall] AS with most of Tony's intel, I wait a few days and you will see plenty of verification. He is usually way ahead of the curve on what is released publicly.

Nomdeplume:2 Questions for your CPA you should ask: 1. What precautions does your CPA have in place to prevent hacking into their computer and compromising your private information from your tax return and supporting spreadsheets? People were warned about their computers, but what about those with the most vital info that can cause identity theft?

2. What happens to your records if the CPA retires, goes out of business, or drops dead unexpectedly?

GET:

[yabba dabba] the only scenario for a high rate is that kuwait and iraq have a same in country rate...and we get pd an outrageous amt for our dinar...cant wait to the peeps of iraq hear about that one

[yabba dabba] the other way is that both kuwait and iraq rv at same time....

[melissahawkins] I would be happy with the $3 rate if it would just HAPPEN !!!! LOL

[yabba dabba] melissahawkins i think we all feel that would be great get er done lol

[Cougar13] yabba dabba IMO it will be the same in and out of country like Kuwait , remember it was said that they had to stay within 50 cents of Kuwait. But can Kuwait support a high amount don;t think so

[melissahawkins] What was the Kuwait amount?

[yabba dabba] i think kuwait is 356 or close to that

[Cougar13] yabba dabba believe your right last I heard

[Cougar13] remember it could be lower by that 50 cents also

[Cougar13] so anywhere in that 3 to 4 dollar range is where it is most likely

[yabba dabba] would love to hear a validation for the high rates.......if gold backed that is a possibility....not sure anymore lol

[rwquilts] The high rate for us will only be for the 30 days they've specified...and will only be for USA...after that, it will go to the international rate, which will be in that 3-4 dollar range

[yabba dabba] rwquilts so a private deal that was worked out....

[rwquilts] yabba dabba No...Tony's been talking about that for quite some time and others have posted...just been listening and reading on Dinar Recaps, things posted here, etc.

[rwquilts] The high rate (if it happens) will only be for a short period of time to help bring in the large demoninations...the US will keep our large demoninations and use them to trade for oil after the 6 month hold and we will become the large oil broker...or so some say...will it happen? I have no idea!

[beach] no one knows when this is going to happen no one. we could be going to the banks late today who knows. this could happen any time remember that.

[rwquilts] I firmly believe that when it's right and all ducks are in a row, this will go live and all those things we've been waiting for will all of a sudden become reality and many of us won't actually know what to do then?

KTFA:

by jdtolle » September 20th, 2013, Positive Momentum

Even if you’re not sure exactly what you’ll do next, go ahead and do what you can do first. The way to establish positive momentum is to get started, and to proceed with determination and commitment.

When you’re in motion, momentum is a powerful positive force that can keep you moving forward. But if you’re doing nothing, the momentum of idleness will work against you and hold you back.

So by all means, using whatever it takes, get yourself going. Even a little bit of effort and forward progress can begin to change momentum in your favor.

Set a small goal and do the work to reach that goal. Then move immediately on to bigger things.

The process of achievement feels good, even though it may be difficult and challenging. Get yourself enjoying and looking forward to that good feeling of making a difference, and put the momentum of achievement on your side.

There is something good and meaningful you can achieve right now, once you choose to make it happen. Get going, get busy making a difference, and get the power of positive momentum pushing you forward.

— Ralph Marston May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty TNT's Member A23954 With Words From Uncle Arthur 09/20/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

TNT's Member A23954 With Words From Uncle Arthur

09/20/2013

Another email from Uncle Arthur. I have taken and put in (_) the meaning of words you may not understand. Enjoy~ A23954

9/19/13

A little more history while you wait to see the results of what many have told you has transpired today.

As your Tony told everyone, the USA deficit has been cut down. If you remember in the past, in relationship to the Kuwait revalue, the US deficit went down and the US had a surplus.

There was a surplus because the deficit had been paid down so there was less interest on our debt.

So now you should be asking yourself how in the world has our deficit been reduced? Your research lesson for today is to research the times where the deficit of the US has been low and we have had a surplus. Look at what other things were going on in the world before that time and after.

In my last email to you I mentioned how the truth when heard is likened to a piano that is in tune. You do not cringe at the tone the words make, you revel in their beauty.

For today think of the beauty of the kamama (butterfly) Think of how if you chase after it hurriedly it eludes you. If you sit quietly and still it will land on your shoulder. Amazing how much we can learn from nature and from our Nashauanit (creator).

Do not be like kosa (sheep) led to the slaughter house, be like the yona,(I believe this means bear) brave and strong while you search for the truth.

As usdi (babies) I will only feed you milk, as I said in my other email we can overload our senses if we try to process too much information in one setting.

So, as this day of the full moon is upon us, we sit and wait for an outcome, an ending to something that has left many frustrated.

Just as you can feel the warmth of the sun as it touches your body and see the leaves that are rustled by the breeze you can also see and feel the movement of this situation.

I want to leave you with some words from Ross Parmenter. He said that “True vision is always twofold. It involves emotional comprehension as well as physical perception. Yet how rarely we have either.

We generally only glance at an object long enough to tag it with a name” So have twofold vision.

Do not sit here today and speak with negativity on this bounty of which you should be seeing.

Just because you do not see it at this moment does not mean it has not occurred. Look beyond the obvious, and as I always tell Angeni, your perception becomes your reality so perceive all things in a good light with hope and peace within your hearts.

Now go out and do your research on the deficit. Pay close attention to world events as they pertain to this subject.

As the Okie likes to say, use your knower that the Spirit gave you. Be of good spirit , relax and allow the positive energy to bring this in with the tide. Uncle Arthur "Inola"

"The opinions of this poster are for entertainment purposes only. No words posted should be misconstrued as advice or taken as any warranty actual or implied. ***WARNING**** infused with hopium, may be lethal for those with an allergic reaction to positivity or hope" A23954
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty BLUE POST FROM FRANK26

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 pm

GREETINGS FAMILY..........

YESTERDAY ANOTHER SITE CAUSED COMMOTION ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY SAID AN ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE TO THE IRAQI CITIZENS IN THE EARLY MORNING MOSQUE PRAYERS.

HUNDREDS OF YOUR CALLS CAME IN ASKING ME TO VERIFY THIS.

ALL TEAMS REPORTED LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING AND WE HAVE THE CORRECT INTERPRETATION OF WHAT WAS SAID YESTERDAY MORNING TO THE CITIZENS.

I DID A BLUE POST LAST NIGHT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE INQUIRING ABOUT THIS RUMOR. TOLD TEAMS TO TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL WE REUNITED AT 1AM THIS MORNING.

I ALSO TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT.......THAT ALL RUMORS ........LIES...... HAVE AN ORIGIN OF A FACTUAL START. I EXPRESSED PERSONALLY THAT I FELT THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BUT WE NEEDED THE INFO GATHERING TO COOK A LITTLE LONGER.

THE UNRELIABLE SOURCE THAT I MENTIONED FROM I TEAM LAST NIGHT........WAS A HOUSEBOY. WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE PROPER TRANSLATION TODAY.

JOIN ME TONIGHT AT 8PM EST AND I WILL DO ANOTHER BLUE POST TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. AM I BEING COY? AM I TEASING UNTIL 8PM EST? NO......OF COURSE NOT. I WAIT FOR ONE MORE REPORT FROM DELTA TO GIVE YOU A BETTER AND PROPER REPORT TONIGHT.

FINALLY........PLEASE DON'T CALL ME AND ASK ME ABOUT THIS SUBJECT UNTIL I AM WITH YOU THIS EVENING.

IS THE INFO GOOD OR BAD? WHEN DO I EVER BRING YOU BAD NEWS? STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER.

MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA.

KTFA,

FRANK

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty Okie Update from OOM&F Friday Evening 09/20/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Okie Update from OOM&F Friday Evening

09/20/2013

[..OkieOilMan] DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW A PLACID AND SMOOTH A LAKE CAN BE SOMETIMES? THEN SOMEONE THROWS A ROCK INTO THE WATER AND THE RIPPLE EFFECT SEEMS TO RADIATE IN EVERY DIRECTION?

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO---BUT---THE RIPPLES WASN'T A BAD THING--IT WAS A GOOD THING. I AM SPEAKING IN ESSENCE OF ECONOMICS.

THE LONG AWAITED RIPPLE EFFECT FROM EAST TO WEST TOOK PLACE. THE RIPPLES WASHED UPON SHORE AND REMOVED ALL THE SCUM AND CRUD THAT HAD BEEN PREVENTING US A NICE CLEAN BEACH WALK.

WE ARE ONLY A FEW SHORT STEPS FROM WALKING ON A BEACH THAT LOOK'S LIKE PARADISE. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP INTO FINANCIAL PARADISE, WHICH, IS ONLY MOMENTS AWAY.

I HAVE NOW TAKEN MY FIRST STEP ON THIS BEACH AND WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER.

THIS BEACH IS LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE ALL OF US. LETS US NOW WALK TOGETHER IN PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING FOR OUR BLESSING--------

-BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty What IF - Bluwolf Friday Afternoon post 09/20/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 pm

What IF - Bluwolf Friday Afternoon post

09/20/2013

You know I have learn to place body lotion on my skin to maintain it smooth and slippery so when those that do not know me but dare to criticize me and my integrity will slip off only to fall on there teeth (hoping it hurts). How can some even dare talk about someone else when they don't even know there real name or have never had the pleasure of meeting the person is something awkward don't you think.

But enough of that for we call that a misplace of genius and that only is intended to only hurt the innocent and the humble, it cannot ever win for it is evil of mind and that always looses by the goodness of God. We now await silently for our announcement or email that is where we are at at this moment, the rates in double digits dong also high that is where we are at this moment, waiting on whoever to release protocol in the US that is where we stand at this moment.

This will unwind exactly as what happened with Clinton, a Kuwait high rv with full payment of the national debt with some surplus left over, if you check my old posting under legacys it will explain the similarities between Presidents, the nations problems, the non existent senates and congress and the harm cause to the innocent American people. Will this be a repeat imo I surely think so. SAME WAR DIFFERENT COUNTRY. ... .

It was announced in Iraq, it is being received and celebrated by its people ( I am glad for them ), and now I just wait for my time to receive and celebrate my new beginning in peace for all those who really know me they can share that I have been a friend, honest and very truthful in all aspects of this rv journey.

So what if, the next time that you who love to finger point, I would request or encourage you to really think things deeply before you comment on the innocent for there is a God you know.

Estamos por recibir ya es cuestion de nada, Puerto Rico esten en alerta a recibir los numeros 800, estamos en la mejor posicion, todo esta a ley de un suspiro, sean bendecidos.

Namas' te Bbl Blu

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty FRIDAY EVENING BLUE POST FROM FRANK26 9/20/13

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:02 pm

GREETINGS FAMILY,

I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW HAL BEING ACTIVATED FROM A FROZEN SLEEP IN DEEP SPACE ON A MOVIE CALLED.........2001 A SPACE ODYESSY. AS A YOUNG KID IT FASCINATED ME TO SEE ON A MACRO SCALE THAT WHICH I AM.......ON A MICRO SCALE. YOU SEE.......OUR BRAIN USES ELECTRICITY TO KEEP THE REST OF OUR ORGANS IN OUR BODY FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. WHEN I THINK OF AN IDEA A LIGHT BULB LITERALLY POPS UP ABOVE MY HEAD. MACHINES USE ELECTRICITY TO FUNCTION AS WELL.........WHETHER THE DATA IS CORRECT OR NOT.

I CAN'T BEGIN TO COUNT THE CALLS TODAY OF PEOPLE ASKING ME IF THE NUMBERS THEY ARE SEEING ON COUNTER SITES ABOUT THE IQD ARE TRUE OR NOT. THIS FRIDAY SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF IONS FLOATING IN THE AIR. IT STARTED WITH FOREX THIS MORNING AND THEN AN INDIAN CURRENCY CONVERTER ALL THE WAY UP TO THE NYSE LOOKING CONFUSED FOR THE IQD. KTFA FAMILY......IT'S IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT FIRST OF ALL IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR NOTES FOR MONTHS NOW WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT DATA IS BEING INPUTTED INTO MANY INSTITUTIONS. LIKE THE STOCK MARKET AND BANKS ACROSS THE WORLD ABOUT A GCR. THEN WE ANALIZED THE REASONS OF WHY WE SAW THE NYSE GO DOWN THREE TIMES WITHIN 30 DAYS. IT'S NOT NORMAL AND IT SENDS WAVES OF QUESTIONS WHICH WE ASKED. THEN WE SHARED WITH YOU......THE ANSWERS. WHEN HAL THE COMPUTER WAS REBOOTED........LIGHTS AND WHISTLES ALONG WITH NUMBERS SLOWLY CAME ON LINE TO UPDATE HAL'S TRUE REALITY. IT MADE NO SENSE TO ME AS A KID BUT I QUICKLY ASSOCIATED DOWNLOADING NUMBERS WITH COMPUTERS TO BE LOGICAL. LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY........LOTS OF CURRENCY DATA IS TRAVELING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO MANY INSTITUTIONS AROUND THE WORLD THAT WILL REQUIRE THIS INFO IN ORDER TO BE IN THE REALITY OF THE GCR. THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE WITH THESE COUNTER SITES. BUT THE GROUPING......THE PATTERN........THE MANNERISM........AND THE PERFECT TIMING BASED ON WHAT WE ARE SEEING WITH THE IMF AND IRAQ CONFIRMS TO OUR TEAMS THAT A LOT OF DATA INPUT IS BEING DOWNLOADED. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY AND SOME SALT TO YOUR WOUNDS......WHEN WE CALL THESE SITES THEY SAY THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIGURES BEING SENT TO THEM FROM THE RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES. IT'S CALLED PASSING THE BUCK BEFORE YOU MAKE A BUCK. NOW......UNLESS YOU ARE A SUPER TECHIE THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS BRAND NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE BEING INTRODUCED FOR THE FIRST TIME (WHICH THE TECHIES WON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND) …....THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A HILL OF BEANS CHANCE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NUMBERS. WE SAW THE IQD FROM 2.40 UP TO 8.83 TODAY.......THAT'S SILLY. ON MONDAY I WILL SHOW YOU A BANK'S CONFESSION TO US THAT THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING A LOT LATELY. AS A TEAM WE CAME INCHES FROM CASHING OUT 1 MIL DINARS TODAY FOR 2.40 PER DINAR. IT WAS IN CALIFORNIA AT A BANK CALLED BANCO POPULAR. I WILL GO INTO DETAILS ON OUR NEXT MONDAY'S CC ABOUT THIS AMAZING ADVENTURE EXPERIENCED. IN FACT.......WE ARE HITTING THIS BANK EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON. YOU SEE ….....THEY KNOW.......THEY NOW ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US. THIS IS A NEW PATTERN FAMILY WITH BANKS. I AM WILLING TO WAGER THAT IF YOU ATTEMPTED FREQUENT VISITS TO BANKS YOU WILL NOTICE THIS PATTERN TOO. MAYBE NEXT MONDAY I CAN SHOW YOU A STAMPED RECEIPT FROM THIS BANK. THESE WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE ARE LIKE HICCUPS.......RATHER QUICKLY. WHY ARE THE NUMBERS SO WEIRD? BECAUSE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS LANGUAGE. WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY SAW A UFO......YOU ROLL YOUR EYES BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. WHEN A BANK STORY LIKE THIS IS GIVEN TO YOU FROM ME MAY I ASK YOU KINDLY TO CLOSE YOUR EYES..........TAKE IT TO GOD IN PRAYER. I HAVE A LOT ON THIS SUBJECT AND WE WILL PICK UP ON IT ON MONDAY'S CC. IN FACT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CONSIDER TALKING ABOUT WHAT BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS SAID TODAY. THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE PRINTING OF MONEY BINGE WITHOUT SUPPORT HAS TO COME TO AN END BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES LET ALONE ANSWERS TO OUR GLOBAL DISASTER OF ECONOMIES. IN FACT THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THAT THERE WILL BE A CRASH OF WORLD ECONOMIC SYSTEMS COMING TO YOUR THEATER VERY SOON. MAKES EAGLE1 LOOK LIKE HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL ALONG. AMEN.

IS THERE ANY JOY TODAY IN DINAR LAND? TARRIF LAWS ARE NO LONGER A TERRIBLE WASTE. BUT TERRIFIC FOR THE VALUE OF THE IQD TO BE ENHANCED WITH MORE TAX COLLECTIONS. TRY TO READ WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE TARRIF LAWS TODAY FAMILY. IMO......THE SAME THAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE HCL......ARTICLE 140......QI CARDS AND WORKING BUDGETS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS. IT WOULD BE LUDICRAS TO THINK THEY PROJECTED THE NEXT 5 YEARS AT 1166 WHEN WE SEE THE WHOLE INTERNATIONAL WORLD POURING INTO A TOLIET PAPER ECONOMY. GOOD GRIEF.......I EVEN HEARD THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION IS COMING TO IRAQ. (THAT'S A JOKE)

NOW......LET'S TALK ABOUT A RUMOR THAT WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET YESTERDAY. YOU READ MY BLUE POST LAST NIGHT …......AND I PROMISED YOU AN UPDATE. HERE IT IS. EARLY YESTERDAY MORNING BETWEEN 5 & 6 AM IRAQI TIME.....ONE OF THE CLERKS PICKS UP A MICROPHONE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE CITIZENS PRAYING IN THE MOSQUE THE FOLLOWING:

“THEY ARE WORKING ON A CHANGE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY SOON.”

YESTERDAY I BROUGHT YOU THIS QUOTE:

“CHANGE OF THE VALUE OF THE IQD HAS NOW TAKEN EFFECT.”

AS I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THIS LATTER TRANSLATION WE FELT WAS INCORRECT DUE TO ITS SOURCE. I ASKED I TEAM TO HELP US AND THEY INQUIRED. SERVANTS THAT WENT TO THE MORNING PRAYERS BROUGHT BACK THE PROPER TRANSLATION. NOW THE QUESTION IS........WILL THIS PATTERN CONTINUE EVERY MORNING? WE ARE STICKING TO THIS LIKE A GIANT SQUID ON A BLUE WHALE. THE ORIGINAL TRANSLATION FROM YESTERDAY ON THE INTERNET LEAD US TO BELIEVE AN RV HAD ALREADY OCCURED. NO. BUT THEY PROCLAIM TO THE IRAQ CITIZENS VIA A HOLY VENUE THAT THE IQD IS GOING UP IN VALUE AND STRENGTH AND POWER. PRAISE GOD.........I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM THIS TIME. IF THERE WAS AN RV YESTERDAY FAMILY THE IMF AND THE CBI WOULD HAVE TOLD US SO. INSTEAD WE GET CONFUSING PROGRAMMING NUMBERS THAT CAUSE “GURUS” TO CREATE SOMETHING BETTER THAN ….......DISNEY'S FANTASIA.

YOUR NOTES SAY THAT IT IS T TIME. I BELIEVE WE CAN CLOSE THIS FILE NOW WITH YOU. PUT THIS IN YOUR NOTES FAMILY..........TALABANI IS ALIVE BUT WILL NOT RETURN AS PRESIDENT. HE HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS POWERS DUE TO HIS HEALTH REASONS. THEY WILL AWAIT THEIR ELECTIONS TO MOVE THE VP OF IRAQ AS PRESIDENT. I TEAM IS WITH THE VP RIGHT NOW. NOT T. THEIR ORDERS TO STAND DOWN CAME TO AN END TODAY.........IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR NOTES. BY THE WAY I TEAM SAYS THAT TALABANI IS CALLED THE MUCH LOVED SON OF IRAQ. LOOK FOR CEREMONY AND RETIREMENT PROCESSES ONLY FOR T.

I HOPE THIS BLUE POST HAS HELPED YOU A LITTLE BIT AND WE WILL TALK MORE ON THESE SUBJECTS ON MONDAY'S CC.

BE STRONG FAMILY AND THEN BE STRONGER. IN THE MOVIE HAL NEVER SAID IT BUT HE KNEW IT..........................”MY GOD...IT'S FULL OF STARS.”

MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA.

KTFA,

FRANK
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty FRIDAY Night Updates, 9-20-2013

Post by Admin Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 am

FRIDAY Night Updates, 9-20-2013

09/20/13 Eagle 1: RV again broadcast on Iraqi TV and scrolled across bottom of screen. E1 copied and sent it to a friend to translate. It was posted in Gazette Delay last night was because of procedure change requested by China. Most believe rate will show at night or end of business day E1: IMF told him this morning they want it wrapped up today. Received text from UST last night that said "tomorrow will be a life changing day"

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty MarkZ's Quick Visit at I4U Friday Night 09/20/2013

Post by Admin Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:33 am

MarkZ's Quick Visit at I4U Friday Night

09/20/2013

[MarkZ] Hi all. I am in for a quick visit. News is this, Listen to Okie. It could be that close. It appears the rest of the world is planning on banking this Monday. We can't be far behind. IMO I doubt I can make it back tonight too many real world obligations tonight. Sleep well knowing things are GREAT!!

[MarkZ] ok now I have to run. Smile

[caddylady89] MarkZ still good for BEFORE oct 1

[MarkZ] caddylady89 should be or our politicians have a lot of splaining to do Lucy....

[greek1212] MarkZ can we see it before and not bank till Monday?

[MarkZ] greek1212 We could see it at any moment. The process has been moving. There are still a few big things but they could be done quickly.

[caddylady89] MarkZ i mean this weekend is good too hehe but before OCT is ok

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ They could if you or I were in charge

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity knowing what has transpired I am not sure even the two of us could have made it any faster! Smile There would be more dead people though!!

[caddylady89] MarkZ any truth the the rumor FLP brought in

[caddylady89] FLPatriot59 can u repost for Markz Pls

[FLPatriot59] caddylady89 [dinarfaithful @ TNT] Treat as Rumor. A business associate whose company operates through out Europe said he got 2 seperate calls. One from Norway and one from the Bulktans that said they are seeing the price of the Dinar as $3.40+

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 I have been getting those calls all afternoon. International banks are confident they will bank early in the week. I am excited about the chatter.

[keiji] MarkZ sure getting exciting bro!!!

[MarkZ] keiji yes it is

[MarkZ] Ok I really can't stay tonight but I have time tomorrow to play in the castle.

[FLPatriot59] MarkZ Awesome news. Thanks!

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 welcome and thank you. See you all tomorrow.

[MarkZ] Keep an eye out for da plane boss while I am away....

[MarkZ] operadinar thank you all

Sponsored content

September 20, 2013 Intel Information Empty Re: September 20, 2013 Intel Information

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm