PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 22, 2013

Admin
    Admin

September 22, 2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 pm

This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin

OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat

09/22/2013

[..OkieOilMan] BOY I NEVER THOUGHT AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT I WOULD BE POSTING BUT LET'S CLARIFY SOMETHING. I HAVE NO ILL WILL AGAINST ANYONE ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.

THERE ALWAYS WILL BE CONTRAVERSY (SP) AND DIS-AGREEMENTS BETWEEN PEOPLE, THAT IS ONLY NATURAL.

AT THIS VERY ,VERY LAST MOMENT OF THIS SAGA LET'S ALL DO OUR BEST TO TRY TO GET ALONG AND PUT OUR ANGST ASIDE.
    I REALIZE ALL OUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS ARE RIGHT ON THE TOP OF OUR SKIN BUT WE ARE ADULTS AND SHOULD BY NOW HAVE LEARNED TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS.

WE EITHER CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS OR THEY WILL CONTROL US.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT DISSENTION OR PERSUCUTION BY OTHERS.

I HARBOR NO GRUDGES AGAINST ANYONE. (REPETITION). AFTER NEXT WEEK WE WILL ALL BE OUT MAKING FUTURE PLANS AND WORRIES WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST.

I WANT TO THANK THIS SITE, ALL MEMBERS, AND ESPECIALLY THE MOD'S FOR DOING SUCH AN OUTSTANDING JOB OF MAINTAINING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE--PEACE AMONGST US.

I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND THANK MY FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR HAVING GIVEN ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY A SMALL PART IN THIS LONG JOURNEY.

AS FOR ME----DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS OLE WARRIOR---I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO HELL AND BACK.--REST EASY MY FRIENDS--GOD HAS ALL THINGS UNDER CONTROL------BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL

11:59 PM [..OkieOilMan] I ASK GOD 1 NIGHT AFTER RECEIVING ORDERS TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN--I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING NEAR ME BUT A TEASPOON--I ASKED--HOW DO I DO THIS--

HE TOLD ME TO TURN AROUND--AND GUESS WHAT?--THERE SAT THE LARGEST BULL-DOZER YOU EVER SAW.---SEE-----HE ALWAYS PROVIDES A WAY---BY THE WAY--THE MOUNTAIN IS NOW REMOVED.

Admin
    Admin

Sunday Morning Dinar Chatter 09/22/2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Sunday Morning Dinar Chatter

09/22/2013

Bluwolf Today:

" IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT YOUR BLESSINGS IS A FLIGHT IN DELAY,,,,, PREPARE,,,,, FOR THE GLORY OF GOD IS ARRIVING ON TIME AND ON SCHEDULE. " BLUWOLF

TNT:

Kev281: Secret Lives of the Super-Rich
    airs Wednesday September 9/25 on CNBC 9pm EST/PST

It's an exclusive world filled with enormous fortunes, unimaginable extravagance and a cast of #SuperRich characters with one thing in common: a voracious appetite for success, status and the best of the best.

CNBC unlocks the mansion gates and scores you the ultimate VIP access to a world inhabited by the wealthiest people on the planet. "Secret Lives of the Super Rich," only on CNBC ... you can't afford to miss it.
    Kev281:In the meantime, check out Secret Towns of The Super Rich
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/101015240/

Secret towns of the super-rich

It's no secret that the super-rich like to have the best of everything: classic cars, private jets, megahomes and megayachts, but the secret places they go to make these purchases will surprise you. We know there are businesses that cater to these wealthy connoisseurs' every need, but you may expect these purveyors of luxury to be in cities where billionaires live and play.

More billionaires live in Moscow, New York, Hong Kong, London and Istanbul than anywhere else in the world, according to Forbes. There are 349 billionaires with a total net worth of more than 1 trillion dollars in those eight cities alone.

But, if you're looking to buy a megayacht, forget Moscow. Want a million-dollar Ferrari? Don't take the private jet to Hong Kong. While shooting "Secret Lives of the Super-Rich," CNBC visited some very unlikely places where the world's wealthiest go to drop boatloads of cash.

You've probably never heard of these eight tiny towns unless you are one of the few people that happen to live there—or you're super-rich.

[rayren98] ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨•*♫♪ $$ We're in the Money, we're in the Money! $$ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨•*♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨•*♫♪ I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I know, I know, I know I see an RV! …. A Sho-NUFF RV! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨•*♫♪

[kauaihn] loechin: Guys please have your plans ready so you are not caught with your pants down. Emotions will be riding high when the RV is announced loechin: Also make sure you have depends as you are going to be needing them soon....

Dinar Dreamer: Looks like we are home! Remember say IQN and VNN at the banks.
    Bless you all and May you be protected and get the Max amount at "Currency Exchange".
    Lets start our new life!

MDJ: 9-21-2013 BWM yes...it has not happened yet...here or there...that doesn't mean there isn't movement, IMO...the "newshounds" are saying the articles are saying it's coming, the "intel guys" are saying their contacts are saying it's coming...it's supposed to all happen at once so it makes sense that it should all appear to be on the horizon at the same time...

1stSteelToe: MarkZ anybody? I found this and was hoping most would like to give it a read!

9-20-2013 MarkZ: News is this, Listen to Okie. It could be that close. It appears the rest of the world is planning on banking this Monday. We can’t be far behind, IMO. We could see it at any moment. The process has been moving. There are still a few big things but they could be done quickly. I have been getting those calls all afternoon. International banks are confident they will bank early in the week. I am excited about the chatter.

[Exodus2320] Good Morning TNT Family ….Author Unknown, But As Tony Says, "Makes Sense To Me". Thought for the day-- An old Cherokee told his grandson, My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love ,hope, humility, kindness empathy and truth." The boy thought about it and asked, Grandfather, which one wins?" The old man replied, " The one you feed."

GET:

[bigdogmom] "O" is speaking today at 5 pm EDT today

[bigdogmom] bm15vb79 I'll give you the link that I found

[bigdogmom] http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

[bigdogmom] Or if you google does O speak 9-22-13 it will also come up.

[bm15vb79] Bigdog, doesn't look related to the economy unfortunately.

[arizona49] September 22, 2013 5:00 PM EDT President Obama Speaks at the Memorial for Victims of the Navy Yard Shooting Washington, DC

dkg] Tony's call was great last night

[Texasgirl55] dkg I agree!

[waynoiam2] you are exchanging a currency not a IQN or IQD

[dkg] waynoiam2 we have been told even by TK that they are now IQN and VNN I do believe it matters we have also always been told to say exchange currency only

[dkg] bigdogmom looks better for rv then it has ever looked for Monday being our rv

[bigdogmom] dkg Yes it does let er rip woohoo1

I4U:

[redhead11] Here is something for you to think about - have you seen Olympus Has Fallen - great movie but it makes you think about how vulnerable we are to people who have an agenda - if you have not seen it - you should.

[vote4rv] Hey castle. So does anyone know what is going on with the groups? Sounds like it may implode

[nolaspice] vote4rv THE GEN64 GROUP IS FINE AND IN TACT - IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP ALREADY - YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL
    Admin
    Admin

GENERALS64 REPLY TO TONY'S CONFERENCE CALL, 9-22-2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:13 am

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

GENERALS64 REPLY TO TONY'S CONFERENCE CALL, 9-22-2013

GENERALS POSTED: Well Tony, Here I am.....we have nothing to hide. And No, the way the meeting went was not quite like you seem to have been told. Two men who claimed to have been Okie's handlers (their terminology) wanted to talk about how they could help the people of OOM get on a list with the Same group we have.... I told them they couldn't as we have a list that is 100% clean.... No problems and done EXACTLY the WAY the BANK (whom we really talk with) wants it done so it will work within their system. I did however tell them to go ahead a collect their list of names and once they were finished and this thing goes down they could present it to the Bank in the same fashion we will.

Now, NO ONE threatened OKIE and NO ONE was made any deal. Now, let this be straight....Why is that you and all the other so-called GURUS have no information that EVER comes true?.... Talk is cheap and you seem to know who I am and your threats are meaningless. If ANYONE wishes to withdraw from our group let us know. The one thing that I can not understand is this.....WHY??? are we the only group talking and being accepted by the Clearing House Bank?.....Hmmmm.... Why do we not have to prove ourselves everytime someone wants to wet themselves. Or when they feel threatened?....do whatever you think folks....We have busted our Rears for all of you and have done what you ask and you keep going to the fools of dinarland....I am GENERALS64 and I wrote this myself....didn't have to have anyone write it or send someone to the other group and ask for help......

Admin
    Admin

PITBULL'S RESPONSE TO TONY 09/22/13 AFTERNOON

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 am

PITBULL'S RESPONSE TO TONY 09/22/13 AFTERNOON

Today at 5:23 pm

[~Pitbull] For the record: It is a fact that 2 mods, (SpiritualWarrior& Pitbull) from OOM have met with Generals64. We found him to be very kind-hearted and open to seeing the masses blessed. Though his list was closed, he arranged for OOM to have a separate list that would also be presented to the bank. The Generals64 has gone above and beyond to see to it that those that missed out on his list would still have access to private placement rates. This has come at NO personal benefit or financial gain, but rather great cost to him, SpiritualWarrior & Pitbull. Please note that OOM has no “donate button”. Those that have been listening to the fear mongering that Tony has put out about Okie being threatened have been severely misinformed. Not only did Tony betray Okie’s confidence, but he has also misinterpreted and even fabricated information to sensationalize his calls.

It has always been of the highest priority for us to be a blessing to Okie and to advise him in ways that would be for his own personal safety, as so many others have used his name and his access to the masses to further their own cause. What was arranged with the Generals64 was to the benefit of all of OOM. SpiritualWarrior, Pitbull nor Okie has any back door deal to get any more than you. Okie has always had a heart to see to it that those of OOM were taken care of and blessed. This list accomplished those objectives. I hope you can appreciate our desire to be anonymous. We, unlike many, have no need for the spotlight. We were content to have had access to be a blessing to thousands. Only because of the lies that Tony has put on the air regarding 2 mods from OOM, has it become necessary, for the safety of the other dedicated mods from OOM, for us to come forward.

I have never spoken with Tony. While I hold no personal malice toward him, I do hate what he has done to Okie, Generals64, SpiritualWarrior and myself. Most of the positive things that are going on, happen behind the scenes. We don’t need a daily conference call to let you know that we are working for you. We do, however, ask for your prayers and caution in the future, as you hear the latest and greatest scuttlebutt. God forbid that anyone else has to endure the threats, lies and character assassinations that we have. We sincerely hope that DinarRecaps will publish this response to that which was previously deemed fit to publish without vetting. A s usually is the case, there are two sides to every story.

Admin
    Admin

Bluwolf Speaks From The Heart 09/22/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 am

Bluwolf Speaks From The Heart

09/22/2013

Bluwolf Posted By Bailey2 Intel4u Forum:

8[09/22/2013 09:17] You know I thought that by my insights I could reach out to all people with my peace and good judgment, with my fullest respect and truthfulness.

I actually did always counting upon God to lead the way, much has been acomplished and many will leave there erroneous ways of acting and they will shift to a more peaceful approach now that they know how there pass ways have not only hurt there neighbors but there families as well.

In this quest I have seen how God majestically has place all the pieces to all these puzzles in place,,how He has created changes in behavior and on ideological points of views.
    HE has created a sincere balance to all, all factors on the individual WORLDS have been perfectly engineered, analysis and cover to the highest percentage that no man or machine can ever intend to cover.

As this blue bubble that we call Earth with all the different WORLDS ( human as individual ) emerges from its almost non-existent economical strains, its new face towards reality, the changes that shall be, the profit of all the changes to be, and the a certainty by God of a better world by Him man if he chooses and maintains the above, would live in a totally new and better place.

But see by this time in this reading exactly at this point I can tell you what exactly all of you christians or not will say as human beings and that would be this remark,,," that will never happen man never sees all things alike, they won't agree on it, that will never occur."

But you know what I can say knowing the God I know " all these things are already done and you will enjoy it in Gods time, and His time if you believe as I so do is NOW." BBL BLUWOLF 9-22-13

Admin
    Admin

Tidbits from TNT Members Sunday Afternoon 09/22/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am

Tidbits from TNT Members Sunday Afternoon

09/22/2013

[TexasRoadDawg] ........................... When you have big dreams, you’re going to have big challenges. If you were an average person you would have average problems. -Joel Osteen

[blessed1] Some of us handle storms better than others. Some of us are stronger than others.

[luvwulfs] ArizonaHeat Good morning!! How are we looking today??

[ArizonaHeat] luvwulfs as far as ive been told, we are looking great. so much has happened in just the past two weeks, its amazing

Globug] I do not remember who posted it yesterday but someone has a financial advisor who told him not to go to work on Monday, that the button would be pushed at 2:33 PM. And on Open Mic there was a fella talking who said the Iraqi agreementthing George Bush negotiated and signed was a ten year plan and the ten years is up on Thursday so this makes sense to me!
    [okrocks]Globug: its the 10 year anniversary for the devalue of the iqd on Thursday... so would be great if the revalue happened before then lol

[okrocks] I think people are confusing the training that is going on now with banks, the new laws give the banks the same op as the dealers have and will be trading them... its not like it was before... its not training for CE'ing us, that is old news imo

[Believer2] okrocks so the bank trading currencies will be a great new income stream for the banks then.

[okrocks] Believer2 yes

[UKFan1972] The President just spoke on NBC

[Dz1959] UKFan1972 what did he say?

[dinarnotfar] UKFan1972 anything catch your ears???

[okrocks] UKFan1972 was it live or a recording? do you know?

[ernesto] okrocks Obvioiusly it wasn't anything earth shattering or we'd all know

ginaMarie:From Stage2Omega: For what is worth.....IF YOU ARE AN OLDER MEMBER YOU REMEMBER WE DID CONFERENCE CALLS & Q & A CALLS WITH OUR CONTACT AT WELLS FARGO ADVISORS, AND YOU KNOW WHO HE IS. HE JUST SENT ME A TEXT AND THE IQD IS SHOWING A DIFFERENT RATE ON HIS SCREENS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
    Keep in mind they are saying IQD.......

[kwb] My personal intel guy spoke to me after Tony's call. He blew my mind. With the intel he is getting he is going to tell the bank he wants $8 for his Dong.

[addnow] kwb wow is that because of the amount of dong he has or does he think that is the ceiling

[kwb] He does have duffle bags full of dong so that may be his selling point

[lanalane] for what it's worth...9-21, 10:03 AM I talked to my nephew at WF this am...he said they won't be doing exchanges at the branches, but at unmarked locations, they are using security staff to direct people away who just show up and insist they get served, They have to send them home. He said the suits came back in this am and told them to let everyone go home at closing and wait for the call to return, He said the suits said get some rest because your gonna be real busy soon.

[trigger] A truly great day.... What makes the day great is not what it brings you. What makes the day great is what you choose to do with it. What makes the moment memorable is not the situation. What makes the moment memorable is the way you handle the situation. You can make any day a great day. And that most certainly includes this one. Think back to the truly great days you have experienced. You’ll see that those were the days when you were living most authentically, and giving the best of yourself to life. You can choose to do the same thing today and every day. There’s no need to wait for some special circumstance or condition. Life is yours, right here and now, and you can make it great. Be yourself, give of yourself, and make for yourself a truly great day. — Ralph Marston

[rocky751] We are all witnessing the birth pangs of a new global reserve currency and the “Rise of the Petro Yuan”.

[rocky751] Rise of the Petro Yuan! by Dan Collins China will soon occupy a new slot: That of the world’s largest oil importer. OPEC has confirmed on April 4th of this year that they expect China to surpass the United States as the world’s largest oil importer in 2014. This shift in global oil flows is being driven by the twin pillars of a booming Chinese economy and America’s newfound booming domestic oil and gas supply. This shift in the oil trade carries with it massive geopolitical implications that will reshape the world as we know it.“Rise of the Petro Yuan” http://www.financialsense.com/contri...ise-petro-yuan

Admin
    Admin

Sunday Night Dinar Chatter 09/22/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am

Sunday Night Dinar Chatter

09/22/2013

TNT:

RobDel: Hi folks, remember that exchange link from India showing the IQD at 8.83? Well I sent the link to one of my informants at a major bank. Here is what I got back.

(THE MAIN POINT IF WANT YOU TO TAKE AWAY IS THE VERY LAST SENTENCE)

Im not making this up, if you dont believe this, just walk away dont vomit your negativism on me. OK? OK here it is (I got this Saturday monrning 9/21)

Good morning! I passed this on to my contact and following is his reply:

Hi, xxxxxxx: I have seen this site. The problem with their converter is that they are placing the decimal point in the wrong place. They are also showing the Dong at 4.74 when it is supposed to be .474 (or $.47). The 8.83 should be $.883 with the three zeros dropped.

Is that the exchange rate? NO. We had a California bank yesterday that nearly cashed out a customer at $3.40. When the customer was told that the IQD was showing on the screens, she ran home to get her Dinar. When she came back, the rate was gone from the screens.

The bank manager told her that this was happening more frequently of late and that he expected it to finally stay after this weekend.
    Blessings. xxx xxxxxxxxx
    [LaGal] "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." - Author Unknown

[Echo4Sierra] So the lady that got me involved with the dinar. Just called and her brother was the one who got her involved. Says he has a source in the government. And this is going down tomorrow

[donhutto] Tomorrow...we wake up rich.....bless you all..nuff said

[GreatlyBlessed] Echo4Sierra I sure hope that tomorrow is the day.

[Echo4Sierra] Ichthus I wouldn't post it if I didn't know this lady very well. Considering its my mom and uncle.

I4U:

[redhead11] One thing we need to remember - when George Bush set up this program - it was for 10 years - and that 10 years expires in October 2013 - and where are we - close.

[blessed2] FLPatriot59 I have my very own bank story! And I did NOT go to the bank, I repeat, I did NOT go to the bank. Want to hear it? Not super exciting but exciting still the same!

[Leeparty] blessed2 yes please

[Dinarblessed] blessed2 go for it!

[blessed2] Well. I am a teacher and we had early release day at school. A local bank catered our lunch which was really nice. The students went home early.I watched this one bank person just standing at the side while all the other bank personel were busy serving us. This was taking place in my library.

[blessed2] I walked over and asked this person what their position was at the bank. She said that she was just currently working at this bank but was going to be a branch manager at a bank in another town close to the one I live in. Which was perfect because she did not know who I was nor I her.

[blessed2] I asked her about foreign currency and she wanted to know if I was asking about the dinar. She asked me for my name and number. So I thought...I will probably never hear from her. Our conversation was limited.... you know, bad place to conduct business. People all around. Anyway...

[blessed2] Believe it or not, I received a message from her at 6:00 in the evening. I missed the call but she was calling to give me a contact name at the bank she is going to. I thought that was so cool! A call back! you know?

[dollarbill] blessed2 definately!

[blessed2] This was Friday! I didn't call back on Saturday. Playing hard to get, lol...

[terrib] blessed2 absolutely!!!!!!

KTFA:

by sigshome » September 22nd, 2013,

Tips to make the Dinar Rollercoaster go smoothly ...

1 Thank God for today , your health , your family and your needs being met .

2 Know that SOMEDAY this will happen .

3 Read and listen to info about the dinar as time permits .

4 THANK those that give of their time to bring you any and all info for this speculative investment .

5 Carry on with your life until SOMEDAY arrives .

6 Pray for others whose needs are more than yours .

IMO , of course ...

Admin
    Admin

Office Of Poofness "We've Only Just Begun" 09/22/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 am

Office Of Poofness "We've Only Just Begun"

09/22/2013

Subject: : Poof Newsletter September 22, 2013 "We've Only Just Begun"

Date: Sun, September 22, 2013 9:25 pm

"We've Only Just Begun" LYRICS By The Carpenters

We've only just begun to live, White lace and promises

A kiss for luck and we're on our way. We've just begun.

Before the rising sun we fly, So many roads to choose

We start out walking and learn to run. And yes, We've just begun.

Sharing horizons that are new to us, Watching the signs along the way,

Talking it over just the two of us, Working together day to day Together.

And when the evening comes we smile, So much of life ahead

We'll find a place where there's room to grow, And yes, We've just begun.

Greetings and Salutations,

I couldn't have said it better myself so here it is direct from Poof. “As a man deeply involved in all of this is fond of saying, 'it doesn't matter what it is, it takes a week for them to do it'. Massive things have transpired since last sunday, which actually began thurs, a week ago.

Constant movement to completion has been taking place. Many are distracted by the media events, which have been like spooks chasing you in your dreams, scaring the crap out of everyone, who lends them an ear.

The native american shamans teach one how to deal with the goblins in your dreams, ignore them with your focus forward and they won't activate”.

From ZAP..........HI AL

VERY GOOD NEWS ON THE HISTORIC BOND REDEMPTION FRONT, AS FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FOR THIS PURPOSE, AND THE SHOW IS UNDERWAY.

AS I SAID, EVERYTHING WAS ON A HAIR TRIGGER, AND THIS CONTINUES TO BE TRUE. NOW THAT FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED, THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS CAN HAPPEN (IF NOT ALREADY DONE), AND THE RV CAN OCCUR, AND THE BASEL III PROTOCOLS CAN BE FULLY IMPLEMENTED.

NOT BAD, DELAYED, BUT NOT BAD. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE RV DONE EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT FOR WHATEVER REASON, LIKE BRIBING OTHERS IN THE FOOD CHAIN AT WELLS FARGO TO THROW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE WORKS, THE RV KEEPS GETTING SNOOKERED EVERY DAY.

THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONKEYS THAT CAN BE BRIBED. AND THE WORD IS GETTING OUT TO ALL MONKEYS THAT THEIR FATE IS SEALED IF THEY ACCEPT THE BRIBE.

THEY GET ARRESTED THE NEXT DAY OR SHORTLY THEREAFTER. IDIOT MONKEYS, BUT I GUESS GREED IS STILL A POWERFUL MOTIVATING FORCE.

IS THE RV A SCAM? LOL. YA RIGHT, SURE IT IS. THAT’S WHY UNTOLD TRILLIONS OF DINAR ARE CHANGING HANDS, WHY MONKEYS GET ARRESTED, AND THE GOVERNMENTS ARE PURCHASING – BECAUSE IT’S A SCAM. GOOD CALL. NOW WHO SAID THIS WAS A SCAM AGAIN?

WHICH VERSION OF CRYSTAL BALL WERE THEY LOOKING INTO?

AGAIN, THERE ARE QUESTIONS IN RESPECT OF THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS. THESE ARE MEANT FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DIVINE PLAN WHERE OUR HUMANITY GETS A SHOT AT BREATHING AGAIN.

MANY SUBSCRIBED TO IT AND WAITED. AND WAITED. MEANWHILE, THE CABAL WAS CHEWING AWAY AT THE FABRIC OF OUR FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE MEANING TO DESTROY ANY AND ALL HOPE, AND DIVIDE THE POPULATIONS INTO THE HAVE AND HAVE NOTS ON A SYSTEMATIC GLOBAL SCALE. THEY CAME CLOSE.

Zap, been in these programs for over 25 years. Not getting any younger. We are almost into Oct. it’s about this time of year when all the news starts to sound not very positive.

Seems all the gurus are backing off on payday time. Some even saying next year. Not too excited about another Christmas with just a chunk of coal in the sock again. Man, I hope I'm wrong this time. Thanks for your reply if you think I deserve one. BC

BC, WE ALL GOT LUMPS OF COAL FOR ALL THIS TIME, NOT ONLY 25 YEARS. YOUR PATIENCE IS STAGGERING, AND YOU HAVE NOT BECOME BITTER LIKE MANY HAVE. GOOD ON YA.

YOUR PATIENCE WILL BE REWARDED BIG TIME. EVERYBODY’S WILL. THE GURUS DO NOT HAVE A TIMELINE, AND DO THE BEST GUESS THING BASED ON AVAILABLE INFORMATION.

I WISH I COULD PIN IT DOWN MYSELF, BUT THAT TIMING IS IN DIVINE HANDS, NOT MINE. I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THAT IT WILL BE REAL SOON NOW AS THE CABAL IS BEING DISMANTLED AND RENDERED INEFFECTIVE.

ONE THING ALL MUST REALIZE, IS THAT THE TRADING PROGRAMS UPON WHICH THESE VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY ARE GENERATED, REALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE.

THEY INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE BUBBLE ONLY, AND ARE HARMFUL TO A LARGE EXTENT. THE REALITY IS THAT THE MATRIX FUNDS OF OUR HUMANITY ARE LOCKED UP IN SPECIAL ACCOUNTS OVERSEEN BY THE ELDERS AND THE COUNCILS UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYE OF THE OLD MAN.

HE HIMSELF CAN NOT WITHDRAW A SINGLE PENNY (ALTHOUGH HE CAN) BECAUSE IF HE DOES, THEN ALL THE OTHER KEEPERS CAN FOLLOW SUIT, AD WITHDRAW THEIR FUNDS AND USE THEM.

IF THEY DID THAT, THE WHOLE PLAN WOULD UNRAVEL AND BE DESTROYED, AND OUR HUMANITY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET UP FROM UNDER. SO, IT REMAINS LOCKED UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME.

THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE RELEASE OF THE PP. AND I CAN ASSURE IT IS NOT 25 YEARS MORE, OR A YEAR, OR EVEN 6 MONTHS. IT IS MUCH MUCH CLOSER THAN ANYBODY REALIZES.

IT MAY BE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR VERY LATEST, THE FIRST PART OF NEXT YEAR IF CERTAIN TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED. EITHER WAY, IT IS INEVITABLE, AND WILL HAPPEN.

Hi, Thanks. Smile I have no info yet on how the good guys expect to handle it if a participant in the PPs should pass away just prior to deliveries, particularly if payments will be made by way of a Trust arrangement as Poof had always said.

Presumably one could name someone in his or her Will as "designated Beneficiary" (?) but I don't know, so far, how word of that would be given to the good guys. Perhaps we'll hear more about that from ZAP in one of the Sunday newsletters.

Blessings. H

WHOEVER IS IN THE PROGRAMS, AND PASSES BEFORE THEY ARE PAID, THEN REST ASSURED THE NEXT AVAILABLE BENEFICIARY WILL BE LOOKED AT TO RECEIVE. NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND.

THEY WILL SEARCH UNTIL THEY FIND SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE. REMEMBER THE PURPOSE: TO GET THE MONEY OUT TO HUMANITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE RECONSTRUCTION.

THE ALPHA, OMEGA, KOMAX, FARMER, AND THE DRAGONS FUND AND ALL OTHERS WILL PAY OUT, AND GIVE OUR HUMANITY THE BREATHING ROOM TO FULFILL THEIR DESTINY, AND CREATE THE NEXT PARADIGM THEY ARE MEANT TO.

IT IS ALL ABOUT US AND WHAT WE CAN DO IN OUR EVOLUTION. WE HAVE AN ASTONISHING GENE POOL THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. KEEP THAT FIRST AND FOREMOST IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU TALK TO A NEIGHBOR.

HE IS YOU. YOU ARE HIM. INDIVIDUATED OF COURSE, BUT PART AND PARCEL OF ONE AND THE SAME THING. WE ARE AMAZING.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ITEM IS THE IMPENDING BANKRUPTCY OF THE USA. NEWS OF THIS LET OUT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO IS TRUE, AND THIS IS IMMINENT. GEE, HOW COME THERE IS NOT MUCH PRESS ABOUT THIS ONE?

REMEMBER THE INFORMATION LET OUT THAT THE TIER 1 FOLKS THAT GOT PAID (PAYMENTS IN ESCROW AT MOMENT) WHERE THEY HAD TO SIGN A GAG ORDER AND ALSO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE USA?

WELL, THE NEW USA WILL REPLACE THE OLD USA, BUT NOT MUCH IS BEING SAID HERE AT HE MOMENT, AS THIS IS OF EXTREME SENSITIVITY, AND THEREFORE, NOT MUCH CAN BE SAID AT THIS TIME.

I HAVE NOT SAID MUCH ABOUT THE PROJECT SIDE THUS FAR EXCEPT TO WAIT A BIT MORE.

THE REASON IS THAT THE INFRASTRUCTURE TO SUPPORT THE FUNDINGS FOR THE PROJECTS IS UNDERWAY, AND WILL BE COMPLETED IN THE NEXT WEEKS.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE PROJECT SUBMITTERS AND GETTING THAT SHOW ON THE ROAD.

SO FAR, ABOUT 100 BILLION HAS BEEN ALLOCATED FOR THE PRELIMINARY PROJECT FUNDINGS, AND THE TRILLIONS ARE BEING STRUCTURED FOR THAT RELEASE. MUCH MORE ON THIS NEXT WEEK.

IN HONG KONG, THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN VERY ACTIVE, AND FORENSICS DONE ON THE HERITAGE ACCOUNTS THE BANKERS AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN PILFERING HAVE RESULTED IN MAJOR ARRESTS OF THE HSBC (BANK) CROWD, AND ALL THE GOLD HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THEIR HANDS AND PLACED IN A SAFER BANK.

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS, SINCE THIS GOLD IS THE UNDERPINNING OF THE REDEMPTIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS.

SO, BOTTOM LINE THIS WEEK:

FUNDS ARE RELEASED AND THE HISTORIC ASSETS ARE BEING REDEEMED

THE WELLS FARGO MONKEYS ARE BEING ARRESTED DAILY

THE RV WILL BE FORTHCOMING ANYTIME (AGAIN THAT WORD)

THE PPP WILL BE RELEASED TO THE PARTICIPANTS WITHIN THE NEXT WHILE BUT NO LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS NOW

THE USA (CORPORATION) WILL EXPERIENCE BANKRUPTCY IN A WEEK (This information was made public by various news agencies recently. Remember the new banking year starts Oct.1.

Many countries as well as banks around the world are also on the same schedule).

THE USA (REPUBLIC) IS DESTINED TO REPLACE THE CORPORATION

THE IDIOTS IN POWER WILL BE ARRESTED FOR STEALING AND OTHER LESS WHOLESOME ACTS AGAINST OUR HUMANITY

THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WILL START WITHIN A MONTH

BE PATIENT, BE GOOD, BE LEGAL AND ALWAYS TELL TRUTH

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

POOF Says.....It seems I have to go back to something I haven't spoken of for a long time. There really is a world government and it has teeth, it's located in brussels.

The bankers know this and have tried by hook or by crook to avoid it's edicts. American bankers trying to hide behind the us government or the fed so they keep the crap kicking.

These international agencies like the world bank, world court, and the imf, know the score. They also know there are people on this planet who have more power and clout than the usual suspects here in the states.

When those folks are dissatisfied with things, Brussels will hear from them, and when action is needed, they will move accordingly.

These programs, because they have international implications, have been managed from that level. Even bankers are employees, if you understand what I'm saying here, step across some lines out here, they quickly are reminded of their place.”

THAT INCLUDES THE TOP GUY AT WF WAS RECENTLY REPLACED OR SHALL WE SAY THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY THE CABAL. HE WAS NOT AS untouchable AS HE THOUGHT. LIKE THE KID'S SONG SAYS, “THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND” THUMP, THUMP!

Consultations upon request until the doorbell rings.

Love and Kisses, Susan & Staff Office of Poofness

P.S. Many of our loyal subscribers are having trouble receiving the newsletter. I have sent them.....but our email service located in Tel Aviv seems to be having server problems, possibly due to the unrest in that part of the world causing us problems getting the newsletter out to you.

Please go to rumormillnews.com reading room to view the lattest newsletter if your newsletter do not arrive. As soon as our server problems clear up we will continue to send out the newsletter just as we have for the last 12 years.

Disclaimer....The information included in this text is based on our best current information and is subject to change.
    Admin
    Admin

WILEYMORGAN CHAT, INTEL4U SITE, 9-22-2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:24 am

Last night, Saturday, Tony did a conference call which has stirred up a lot of confusion in the dinar community. Some people are now concerned about exchanging with the Generals64/Studly exchange group. I will not tell you what to do or who to believe, but at this point in time I still plan to exchange with the Generals64/Studley group. Why? I know one of the persons who has been with the group over a long period of time. Also, I have met with him several times as well as talked on the phone with him. He told me this morning that a lot of what Tony said was BS. Some of you have had the opportunity to also meet with him when I did. I know this person to be above reproach and a person of integrity and honesty. If you had the opportunity you would probably believe the same as I do. The first time I met with him, I was very impressed because he shared for about thirty minutes scripture. I believe that Tony on TNTDINAR site may have gotten some incorrect information and does not know the whole story. I like to listen to Tony, but I also don't believe everything he says. I take information from a lot of different sites as well as other sources and put it all together to determine what is true and what is not true.

Tony mentioned on the CC last night that when we go to the bank to exchange, that we should say that we are exchanging IQN for the Dinar and VNN for the Dong. As you will read in the chat below, wileymorgan disagrees. Each person will have to decide for themselves what they believe. Also, Tony is saying we can negotiate for a higher rate if we know the ceiling rate and the bank will give us the higher rate. Wileymorgan below also believes differently. I would think it wouldn't be a big deal to at least try to negotiate for a higher rate. All they can is, this is the rate, take it or leave it. Heck, we all will have more money than we ever dreamed we would have no matter what rate we get.

Summary: I still plan to exchange with the Generals64 group because I know one of the persons involved. He does not even post on any of the sites since he operates in the background. Some of you know me very well and my intent is for everyone to be able to prosper and build the Kingdom of God.

Feel free to share this with other dinar investors, but please do not post on any of the dinar sites.

DINARDUPATER

WILEYMORGAN CHAT, INTEL4U SITE, 9-22-2013

[wileymorgan] really folks, I need to come in here an address something Tony has stated...and again without any facts to base up any of his claims, this room is smarter than that

[wileymorgan] the group is fine and intact, I had no intentions to address any of his garbage

[wileymorgan] my real name is Wiley and I have been at this far longer than most. I have done live Q&A sessions to I forget how many when we set up what was once called the KCIQD group before we merged with two others groups

[siskhyder] Wiley, How do we or can we still sign up for gen64 group
    [wileymorgan] siskhyder at this time we have the server down, when it is brought back up we will let you know

[wileymorgan] the reality folks is that server and list was up for over 2 years only lately has it been put in the bullseye of so many others

[wileymorgan] the post last night did exactly what it was intended to do and confuse everyone...do not buy into it

[wileymorgan] for those that think the bank is going to play negotiating games with you, I assure you this is not a game to them

[Gdsgrl21] wileymorgan, What do you think about asking for IQN/VNN instead of IDQ/VND? Does it really make a difference? Thank you so much
    [wileymorgan] Gdsgrl21 tomato – tomatoe

[wileymorgan] your information is secure and will only be given to the banks, once that is done we are purging the system of all its data and shutting the server down.

[sandytob] wileymorgan I keep wondering why Tony keeps bashing this group. Do you know why he might be doing it?
    [wileymorgan] sandytob he is not a fan of the groups

[cheeny] wileymorgan Is it true that we will have only 30 minutes to cash in?
    [wileymorgan] cheeny now how can the bank know with any specificity the exact time to take care of each person, we all hold different amount and various types and all want different accounts....

[Doolittle] wileymorgan Tony said to watch for Mr O's speech today. Any thoughts on that
    [ wileymorgan] Doolittle have better things to do with my time, and know that it will never be broadcast like that

[maj] wileymorgan we are not buying into you too, I believe Tony and I will heed his warnings. all that glitters is not gold and he is just telling us to use caution.imo
    [wileymorgan] maj caution is always best weigh all the options
    [maj] wileymorgan I am doing just that.

[sandytob] wileymorgan, Tony said that the General met with 2 of Okie's mods behind his back to plan how to sign up all the OOM members so that the gen/stud group can have the numbers that they need. Can you comment on this please? It's been really confusing
    [wileymorgan] sandytob yes some met with him and wanted to know the facts, what was stated back is unknown to me as I was not present

[BigDog-OH] I have to ask... What makes G64 the bad guys if the OOM mods talked to them about getting their site members into the group? The OOM site had discouraged their members from signing up into the groups, and I think they found out that they were wrong and acted. That doesn't make G64 the bad guys.
    [wileymorgan] BigDog-OH and there you have it

[ wileymorgan] they reached out and we helped

[wileymorgan] since when is it wrong to help your fellow man when the ask for it

[BigDog-OH] wileymorgan Anyone putting the burden on G64 has to rethink it through

[sandytob] wileymorgan what is this stuff about Okie being threatened? Was that by his mods?
    [wileymorgan] sandytob well I can tell you it was not by out leadership group

[maj] wileymorgan you not being present tells the whole story. the bible tells us to be wise.how can you defend something if you were not present?
    [wileymorgan] maj just because I was not present does not mean I was not informed, huge difference in the two
    [maj] wileymorgan informed by people who may have done wrong imo.

[wileymorgan] the leadership talks quite more than most would realize, we are in different states make hard for face to face with all the request it

[wileymorgan] we have never hurried anyone to sign up, the list was up for over 2 years

[BigDog-OH] wileymorgan that was in reference to the OOM site
    [wileymorgan] BigDog-OH then I cannot speak to that as I am not a member of the room or privy to anything they discuss

[cheeny] wileymorgan So was the sign up in OOM for Generals group?
    [wileymorgan] cheeny we were going to make sure they were taken care of

[wileymorgan] there is one universal thing I have learned in life and no matter how hard one tries they will not please everyone...either look at the bank deal or not, it matters not to us what each individual does

[cheeny] BigDog-OH meaning the OOM sign up was for general's correct? No problem with it, just trying to get it all straight.
    [wileymorgan] cheeny we were going to make sure their info was given to the bank and not left out due to bad information being disseminated

[tsm] wileymorgan, Tony's not against anyone or any group as far as it goes...BUT he is against a GROUP saying they are doing it from the goodness of their heart and NOT MAKING A DIME from it... Which he claims is totally wrong.. Just say up front what the deal is and how much you guys are making
    [wileymorgan] tsm it is a federal crime to take money without a license for what we have put together. We constructed the group in a way so that when the time comes we are not between you and the bank.

[wileymorgan] I for one will not be wearing an orange jumpsuit for anyone in this investment

[wileymorgan] I have been in actual combat so the things thrown at me in this to not intimidate me or cause me to wavier in what it is the group set out to do

[wileymorgan] we seem to upset people just because we set up a deal to help others. now if we just walked away we would upset those that want the help....see how it works you will not make everyone happy at the same time, practically impossible

[happydave1] wileymorgan wileymorgan quick scenerio,,, is the group thing like,,, my company has negotiated a deal for 100 packer tickets they got them for 10 dollar off now they send out email to us if we want to purchase them or not plus we get the bonus a free ride to and from the game,,, is that like what t
    [wileymorgan] happydave1 you have the geist of it

[wileymorgan] are we good again in the dinar universe...do not be distracted by others plans, work your plan as you only know what is best for you

[wileymorgan] while I do appreciate all the thank you comments, you will never have to say anything, I know in my heart what I have done and that is enough

[wileymorgan] just all be blessed an remember those that were not apart of this opportunity

[gemco] wileymorgan those of us that were there when the generals group was started, way back when, understand all that went into the development of it, and I don't distrust it at all, but I can see how those new to it could be suspicious. They just weren't there in the beginning. I thank you all.
    [wileymorgan] gemco very good point, many are new to this and just learning about a lot of it

[sandytob] wileymorgan that's what has me feeling uncomfortable...we have always been told to make sure we are in a bank.
    [wileymorgan] sandytob it will be a bank just not outwardly advertised for your protection

[..SweetQueen] sandytob IS LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A PRIVATE BANKER YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM IN THE SAME FACILITY WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS BANKING.

[wileymorgan] there are many that still remember the small resturant we use to conduct get togethers at in KC when we decided to move forward with our plan, back then it was small enough and everything being done was brought to all the meetings

[wileymorgan] now we are the size of some of the largest corporations in america. things cannot always get out as to everything that is happening for the betterment of the corp as a whole

[gemco] wileymorgan Further to sandytob Q, If no WF bank is in a rural area, will we be directed to another non WF bank, or could it be to a WF wealth mgmt place, or similar, do you know?
    [wileymorgan] gemco that is the banks call and we are not made privy to all the locations or alternatives that are in play

[wileymorgan] this has grown far larger than any of us had originally thought...but we are still here doing what is needed and adjusting as necessary

[wileymorgan] we must not lose sight of what it is we want....an email and appt. Everything else should be taken as one interpretation of the information at hand

[wileymorgan] I hope that I have provided all with some clarity and we can get back to what really matters, friendships and life in general

[wileymorgan] SweetQueen thank you for letting me use the board to provide the clarity this morning

[wileymorgan] we are all the same in this opportunity, tearing one group or indidual down is so counterproductive. I like you am waiting

[..SweetQueen] wileymorgan IS TRULY AN HONOR TO HAVE A MAN OF YOUR CREDENTIALS IN THE, I KNOW THE HARDWORK BEHIND THE SCENES TO TRY TO HELP OUR DINAR FAMILY AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU.

Admin
    Admin

TONY, TNTDINAR UPDATE, 9-22-2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

TONY, TNTDINAR UPDATE, 9-22-2013

I know it is late and most of you won't see this until tomorrow morning, so it should be a good wake up call.

I did in fact receive information saying that this should be all over by the time that the banks open. Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7 am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow. They have been given the rates and they are even higher than they were before.

I will be able to give you bank instructions and best of all, you will not need to be apart of any group to see the highest rate that is available in the United States.........you just have to be aware and ask the right questions.

For the record, I don't have anything against any one using a group, that is your choice. Do I think you can do just as good on your own, without the restrictions that they are going to ask you for. Yes... Do I think you should have to sign an NDA to exchange your money, No.

I will give you options tomorrow and you can decide for yourself.

I will also be doing a call tomorrow, as soon as I can to answer your questions and to respond to the statements that Gen64/00M have made about the situation with Okie. I think most of you will be in for a big surprise.

Sponsored content

Re: September 22, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:19 am