PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 23, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty September 23, 2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 pm

This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty Okie Update from OOM&F Monday Morning 09/23/2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Okie Update from OOM&F Monday Morning

09/23/2013

[..OkieOilMan] GOOD MONDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY IS EXPECTED TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FUTURE FOR ALL OF US INVOLVED IN THIS ROLLER COASTER INVESTMENT.

I WILL NOT ELABORATE ON RATE OR EXACT MOMENT ON THIS POST. BUT--THE DISCENSION AND ARGUEING AND ACCUSUATIONS ARE WORK OF SATAN TRYING TO DIVIDE US.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW I NEVER ANTICIPATED SUCH PROBLEMS, AND FURTHERMORE DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THE PROBLEM. I HAVE HAD A THOUSAND (LITTERALLY) PHONE CALLS REGARDING THE GROUP SITUATION.
    Read More Link on Right
    I DON'T FEEL AS ANY EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN POUNDED TO DEATH AS IT IS. I HAVE PROFOUND RESPECT FOR EVERYONE AND ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR ALL.

I WANT IT PUBICLY KNOWN THAT "TONY" IS A VERY PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE AND I AM SORRY HE WAS DRAGGED INTO AN ARGUMENT THAT HE DIDN'T START.

I PUBLICILLY APPOLOGIZE FOR THE TIME AND GRIEF THIS HAS CAUSED HIM. SINCE THE END IS UPON US LETS ALL TRY BEST WE CAN TO GET ALONG. LISTEN CLOSE TODAY TO TONY--AS HE HAS A LOT OF GOOD NEWS TO SHARE THAT I AM STILL NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS.

LET'S PRAY FOR PEACE AMONGNST ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION.-I APOLOGIZE TO ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IF I CAUSED THIS GRIEF AS I HAVE NO ILL INTENT TO ANYONE.--KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP----BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty Monday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 09/23/2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Monday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

09/23/2013

From Recaps Comment Section:

12thman: Please post: Brothers and sisters...I have received a message from the main HR to be ready for your eyes to be opened wide, your heart to leap from your chest, and tears to flow like never before.

God is about to release a great blessing upon us who He calls His children. I pray you seek Him as soon and your eyes read the news. Much will over take your thoughts and this will be the greatest time to seek the Holly Spirit to calm your mind and heart so you can stay focused on God and His will.

I'm very excited and have hit my knees that this ride is over...remember the promises many have made to do Gods work once received...it's our obligation our duty no our privilege to give it back to the One who gave it to us.

God is Awesome Jesus is the Way and I am blessed because I chose to follow Him. Be blessed and may Gods Hands be upon each and everyone...take care

12thman
    TNT:

[donhutto] An rv will turn me from a man u can depend on to a man in depends…lol

[buckwheat] Tony's call today - If you only have time to listen to the summary, here's the last 3 minutes - http://kiwi6.com/file/610ldkj761

chillimama: Just got off the phone with my cousin, he was in WF for regular banking and he started talking with a currency manager. He told her that he had worked in Iraq about 10 years ago and still had some dinars. He asked her if it had RV'd yet. She told him she could not answer that particular question but had a giant smile on her face. He then asked her if it was in his best interest to hold on to the dinar and she said YES with a bigger smile on her face. This happened about 30 minutes ago in North Texas.
    GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

[cozmo] snoopy -- i can't imagine why ppl have called the banks .. they are not going to tell us anything until it actually happens ... I personally have never called a bank .. not giving them the opportunity to laugh at me ... I will wait until I get the last laugh ... LOL

[Echo4Sierra] deang55 I had a source tell me it goes today. We start making appointments for Tuesday and on. So they have a day to monitor the system at the bank

[cjackclose] Spain just pulled out of their recession (flash on CNBC) no need for bailout.. Let's go RV US

I4U:

[sicily] Hi everyone. I in nice France right now and just turned on the news. They were saying something about the Iraqi dinar. The Kurdistan and de le rue machines. Wish I could tell you more. Will be watching for more info

IQD refers to what you hold, the bank screen referenced supposedly show IQN which mean new dinar rate

[yodadog] alexmac the IQD code will be IQN when it RV's

[sonnayhwh] KajunRedBull I'm thinking 3.44 is the IQD rate. . . .BUT, if you call within the next 12 minutes and say the special phrase "IQN" you'll get not ONE, but TWO. . . . oh, wait. This isn't Ronco. . . grin

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 2:21 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You

PER CONVERSATION: GLOBAL CONTACTS EXPECTING THE RATE

ADJUSTMENTS TO SHOW WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. RATE ANOMALIES ARE TAKING PLACE ON BANK SCREENS NATIONWIDE ON ALL SCREEN LEVELS.

MIG:

beenready] How in the heck can anyone say what is going to happen post RV when they don't even know when the RV if ever will happen. If this is something that has never happened before how can they tell what the after will be.

[BOBGETZ6] IMO, It is good that all of that and this discussion is going on as it gives people the ideas of possible options, and that is all they are, options. People are now starting to think in depth and when this is done, you will have thought it through. If it happens today, at least you are better prepared than you were yesterday. The people that I once talked to, aren't talking now, so I can't help you beyond what I have just said. I don't really have a clue myself. We wait, we dream the impossible dream, and each day we are one day closer. The banks will roll out the red carpet for sure. They want your money, plain and simple.

[mcmc408] BOBGETZ6 yes banks want to see us

[.BJ] BOBGETZ6 true and good post ..best one today sir..........

[BOBGETZ6] When it happens, everybody will know within minutes of each other. If I know five minutes before you do, what difference will it make? We still have to make appointments and go to the bank and I can tell you, I am not on anyone's favorites list. One or more of you will be having appointments, at whatever location i am, and we won't even know each other.

[BOBGETZ6] I am kind of a mushroom, just like all the rest of you. We stay in a dark closet, and stuff is shoveled in on us daily. Maybe a bad analogy, but you get the picture.

[BOBGETZ6] It would be interesting to see what the real spreads are. The UST gets so much, we get a certain amount based on the differential of the negotiated spread, or something like that.

NesaraBlogSpot: John MacHaffie

RV Rumors -

Dinars & Dongs are rumored to be traded in Europe and India NOW!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty Monday Night Dinar Chatter 09/23/2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Monday Night Dinar Chatter

09/23/2013

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 5:17 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You

PER CONVERSATION WITH CME CONTACT TRADERS ARE NOW ON HIGH
    ALERT LOOKING FOR EM ADJUSTMENTS TO TAKE PLACE & G.C.R. AT ANY MINUTE

AS OF RIGHT NOW.EXO

PER CONVERSATION WITH BANKING CONTACTS THE RATE WENT LIVE AGAIN AT AROUND 6:45 PM EST TODAY, AND IT WAS LIVE FOR 45 MINUTES AND THEN IT VANISHED AGAIN.

THIS IS THE LONGEST A LIVE RATE HAS EVER BEEN ON ANY SCREENS
    WORLD WIDE......... THIS WAS AT THE BANK TELLER LEVEL.
    THINGS TO MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMMM (45 MINUTE LIVE RATE)
    FROM stage2omega TO You

WE HAVE SEVERAL BANKERS AND BANK IT STAFF WHO WILL START ALERTING US EVERY TIME THESE RATES GO LIVE AT THE TELLER SCREENS................................

WE WILL POST EACH TIME THIS HAPPENS IN REAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK JUST TOOK PLACE WITH A LIVE RATE FOR 45 MINUTES?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE INSIDERS DID WHO KNEW IN ADVANCE THIS WOULD HAPPEN?

IS THIS JUST TESTING?

HOW MUCH VOLUME WAS TRADED GLOBALLY IN 45 MINUTES?

HOW MANY JUST COMPLETED EXCHANGES IN THAT 45 MINUTE WINDOW?

IS THIS PREPARATION FOR THE GLOBAL RELEASE?

IS THIS AN INSIDER GAME????????????

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

WHAT CAN BE COMPLETED IN 45 MINUTES?????? FROM stage2omega TO You

WHAT IS 45 MINUTES IN BANK & TRADING TIME FRAMES?

1. HOW MANY SKR'S DO YOU THINK WERE CONVERTED TO CASH IN BANK ACCOUNTS?

2. HOW MANY WEALTHY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK JUST EXCHANGED?

3. HOW MANY WHALES DO YOU THINK EXCHANGED IN THIS 45 MINUTE WINDOW?

4. HOW MANY KNEW THIS WOULD TAKE PLACE IN ADVANCE?

5. HOW MANY BANK BOARD MEMBERS DO YOU THINK MAY HAVE EXCHANGED?

6. HOW MANY BANKS JUST EXCHANGED THEIR FOREIGN RESERVE HOLDINGS?

7. HOW MANY COUNTRIES DO YOU THINK EXCHANGED IN THIS WINDOW?

8. HOW MANY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ARE LEVERAGING BETS ON THE EM'S

9. HOW MANY INTRA BANKS TRANSACTIONS WERE COMPLETED?

10. DID THE PTB KNOW ABOUT THIS 45 MINUTE WINDOW IN ADVANCE?

11. HOW MANY PORTFOLIOS JUST WENT LIQUID TO MOVE MARKETS TOMORROW?

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE???

TNT:

[kogarris] People People. do we really know how blessed we are??? I mean for us to know about this when 1/2 the people who work in banks have no idea, when people who are forex knowledable write scam ariticles and wealth and investment managers have never heard of it... have we really stopped to consider that we really are the chosen few... just some food for thought!!! Be Blessed and stay positive...

[loechin ] Hearing off the hook things right now... Seems like we may be in the money within several hours.

[KMAN] Here's some food for thought. If the US is to make a transition to UST asset back notes, and to take control from the PTB, how could that be done? We are days away from the US doing just that. The US will be bankrupt on Oct 1. A perfect opportunity to make that transition from the FIAT system to the UST notes? Thoughts? The RV is close.

My4Sons: I love this song!! My wish by Rascal Flats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8z_F3hHKBk&feature=player_embedded#t=0

OOM&F:

[..SpecialAgentGibbs] DINARLAND INTEL IS A FUNNY THING... THEY ALL CLAIM TO HAVE THE BEST...THE MOST ACCURATE...

[..SpecialAgentGibbs] HERE'S WHAT I KNOW...

[..SpecialAgentGibbs] WHEN YOU HAVE ONE PERSON SAYING SOMETHING IS GREEN, AND 5 PEOPLE SAYING IT'S BLUE... PRETTY SAFE BET TO BELIEVE IT'S BLUE.

I4U:

[armadillo] since this is catchup day for banks from the weekend, so now i think we are wating for all banks to be closed!!!

[Digs] armadillo it's either going to happen when the banks are open, or when they are closed... like a thief in the night..

[armadillo] Digs i know but a lot of banks are closed now so we wait till the last one is closed! i will leave my house unlocked tonight so the thief won't have any difficulty leaving my blessing !!!!

KTFA:

Bizman73 :IMO "IT WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT" TUESDAY OCT. 1, AFTERNOON IN THE STATES, ANNOUNCEMENT..."IRAQ WELCOMED BACK INTO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY"....

EXCHANGING BEGINS WEDNESDAY OCT. 2ND.......

THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT......ALL THE INFO AND SIGNS ARE AROUND US.....

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty Tidbits from TNT Members Monday Evening 09/23/2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Tidbits from TNT Members Monday Evening

09/23/2013

TNT:

[Uenvoy] Hello future Millionaires.. How are we all doing today

[mcmf] A good friend said she passed by her local Wells Fargo branch in San Jose yesterday (Sunday) and all the lights were on, personal belongings were visible and looks as if it was buzzing with activity. Something's up!

[psychicgrama] I just got off the phone with number 1 nephew who is a VP at WF. He said they have been busy as a cat in a litter box since 5 am. Those on duty were told to go eat and be back in 1 hour, and those on standby were told to come in and bring comfortable shoes and prepare to be busy busy busy.! He said his boss is all excited and exclaimed "This is it"!

[psychicgrama] Yah-update from this was within the last 45minutes. he wanted to say more but it was super busy. Said he would call back when he got everyone settled in.

[..buddydog] psychicgrama WOW.. now that is great news, thank you for sharing
    [kreed092003] psychicgrama when were they told to be back in an hour? Just recently or this morning? When are the stand by's coming in? Eek! Thanks for checking on this. Is he west coast

[donhutto] I hear the dinar coming....its rolling round the bend....an I aint seen an RV.....since idk when....im stuk in Rv limbo.and time just passes by....when read news on the forum..i hang my head and sigh......

[Piano] Was just at Wells Fargo and, instead of asking for RV news, I ask to purchase Vietnamese Dong, she said she had no more ... to which I replied .... why not? and without loosing a beat she said: Because it's revaluing!

[gretco] Piano -please is that true - just want it to happen. Thank you

[kogarris] great posts guys

[Gary5690] Don't forget the crews set to be called in... Really, this could go any time tonight... If they bring them in on a Sunday morning, they'll open up on a Monday evening...

[KIRKWOOD] I feel just like a kid on christmas ()

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 23, 2013 Empty Short Okie Update from OOM&F Early Monday Evening 09/23/2013

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Short Okie Update from OOM&F Early Monday Evening

09/23/2013

[..OkieOilMan] JUST RECEIVED WORD OF A LOT OF BANKING EMPLOYEES ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY.

LET US HOPE THIS IS A GOOD INDICATOR OF THINGS TO COME--

I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED IF I CAN GET POSTIVE WORD ON PROGRESS OF THE "PROGRAM".----

BLESSINGS GALORE

Sponsored content

September 23, 2013 Empty Re: September 23, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 am