PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 28, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty September 28, 2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm

This post contains information from our dinar gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty DIRECT INTEL 4:07 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You , 9-27-2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 4:07 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You .

PRIVATE EXCHANGES OF THE IQD/IQN HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS IN THE U.S.A. BY INVITATION ONLY FOR SELECT INDIVIDUALS.

(100% CONFIRMED)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty Bank 800 Number Problems

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Bank 800 Number Problems

10:18 PM [psychicgrama] I just got off the phone with a very interesting man who explained to me some of what is going on with 800#. What I found out was this; they had to wait until every state & territory of the US was closed & ready to test. He said this happens with a lot of companies who set up 800 numbers. This situation is special because of security & timing. Once Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc. were all closed down, the they have to test everything for continuity & connectivity, its tested once, twice, so on & so on. Once they are convinced it is "live" then they turn it on and make sure it is going to stay on, they make calls into the system, do transfer calls from all the satellite banks etc. Once it is a solid working phone setup they turn everything on and sit and wait to make sure there are no "bugs" then run security taps etc. When all of that is done it will go live. I only trust this man cause he works for the GOV. He’s not personally involved, but knows what has to happen. Don’t be surprised if this just shows up at any time.
    *********************************http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.gif
    GO RV!!!!! (soon)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty TNTDINAR UPDATE, 9-28-2013, SATURDAY MORNING

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm

09/28/13 [Already Blessed] THE NEWS THIS MORNING IS THAT NOTHING CHANGED... WE ARE STILL DONE, DONE, DONE AND WAITING FOR THEM??? TO POP IT FOR US....BANK OPENING THIS MORNING WOULD BE MY FIRST WINDOW AND THEN OVERNIGHT TONIGHT AGAIN???

EVERYTHING LOOKS AS THOUGH WE SHOULD HAVE OUR RV ANY MINUTE, ANY HOUR BUT SURELY THIS WEEKEND?????

I EXPECT TO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND...HOW IS THAT?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty THE GURUS ARE SAYING 9/28/13

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 pm

DIRECT INTEL 4:07 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You .

PRIVATE EXCHANGES OF THE IQD/IQN HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS IN THE U.S.A. BY INVITATION ONLY FOR SELECT INDIVIDUALS.

(100% CONFIRMED)

PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND ALREADY TALKING.................. FROM stage2omega TO You

HOW MUCH LONGER WILL IT BE, BEFORE MORE INFORMATION LEAKS ABOUT THE EXCHANGES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE THIS PAST WEEK & SOME EXCHANGES WITHIN THE LAST 24 HOURS

9 PM CST: NO TIME FOR FIRE DRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM stage2omega TO You

HAVE YOUR PLAN & STRATEGY TOGETHER IMMEDIATLEY

LIKE ASAP!!!!!!!!!

cc: me

Bank 800 Number Problems

10:18 PM [psychicgrama] I just got off the phone with a very interesting man who explained to me some of what is going on with 800#. What I found out was this; they had to wait until every state & territory of the US was closed & ready to test. He said this happens with a lot of companies who set up 800 numbers. This situation is special because of security & timing. Once Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc. were all closed down, the they have to test everything for continuity & connectivity, its tested once, twice, so on & so on. Once they are convinced it is "live" then they turn it on and make sure it is going to stay on, they make calls into the system, do transfer calls from all the satellite banks etc. Once it is a solid working phone setup they turn everything on and sit and wait to make sure there are no "bugs" then run security taps etc. When all of that is done it will go live. I only trust this man cause he works for the GOV. He’s not personally involved, but knows what has to happen. Don’t be surprised if this just shows up at any time.

*********************************http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.gif
    GO RV!!!!! (soon)

to bcc: me

09/28/13 [Already Blessed] THE NEWS THIS MORNING IS THAT NOTHING CHANGED... WE ARE STILL DONE, DONE, DONE AND WAITING FOR THEM??? TO POP IT FOR US....BANK OPENING THIS MORNING WOULD BE MY FIRST WINDOW AND THEN OVERNIGHT TONIGHT AGAIN???

EVERYTHING LOOKS AS THOUGH WE SHOULD HAVE OUR RV ANY MINUTE, ANY HOUR BUT SURELY THIS WEEKEND?????

I EXPECT TO SEE IT THIS WEEKEND...HOW IS THAT?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty OKIEOILMAN UPDATE, 9-28-2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 pm

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE, 9-28-2013

[..OkieOilMan] GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. ON MY LAST POST PREVIOUS TO THURSDAY NIGHT I ADDRESSED MY LANDING EXPECTATIONS BASED UPON BANKING FURNISHED INFORMATION. AS OF LAST THURSDAY NIGHT THE R/V WAS SCHEDULED. DURING THE TEST RUN THURSDAY NIGHT SOME OF THE BANKS (INTERNATIONAL) DIDN'T RESPOND CORRECTLY. THEN FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON WE AGAIN WERE INFORMED THE R/V WAS TO TRANSPIRE, AND ONCE AGAIN THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH SOME COMMUNICATION (INTERNATIONALLY).

WE WERE INFORMED REGARDLESS FROM THAT POINT ON THE R/V WOULD OCCUR BY OCT 1ST. THAT IS MY CURRENT INFORMATION AND AM HOPEING THE OCT 1ST DEADLINE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. THERE ARE SEVERAL AGREEMENTS, CONTRACTS AND BOND TRANSFERENCE ALONG WITH INNER-RELATIONS DEADLINE BETWEEN COUNTRIES (INTERNATIONAL) THAT HAS THE OCT 1ST DEADLINE BINDING CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS AS TO THAT DATE. THAT IS WHERE WE STAND AT THIS EXACT TIME. THE R/V CAN STILL OCCUR AT ANY TIME BUT HERETOFORE DIDN'T SEEM TO HOLD MUCH VALIDITY AS TO DATE STATED. WE HOPE THIS DEADLINE WILL BE MET FOR A CHANGE. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP---------BLESSINGS GALORE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty BLUWOLF UPDATE, 9-28-13, 8:13 AM EST

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 pm

BLUWOLF UPDATE, 9-28-13, 8:13 AM EST

Ok here's the deal, all WORLD COUNTRIES AND THERE BANKS must be all functioning and in sync in order to receive the computer information, their signals must speak with each other (sender, recipient back to sender), I hope that by my simple wording that you will understand this process,

October 1st is of importance for it funnels a lot of happenings in your country, your new TRN are activated that they be useable after the 8th, your political tug of war and Potus legacy, its decision on how it be done and the surgical timing for his and all's historical step stones to be laid down forever will be in that day.

All banks are in the highest alerts, I keep saying and repeating that the walk-in rates are SUPER HIGH, to remember that there's a difference between the bank buying your dinars and the banks exchanging your dinars and I guess or figure that you know that that answer must be in its value or the banks potential to offer more, this has been discussed for months so nothing new.

So where are we? We are at the best position ever but still at the mercy of a certain few, if they right by the WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY, FINALLY PUTTING ALL OF US FIRST INSTEAD OF THEIR EGOS, then we have our prosperity by October 2, 2013. If not well then that's another chapter to be written to this story.

You know what the good part if being truthful is that ones reminds in peace for there are no worries of negative contentious and nothing negative can never harm you, so please why bother. There are more things to transpire that relate to all this on October 1, but it's all political and you guys tend to get aggressive and agitated, so I won't even go there.

OCTOBER 2 to finally start the exchange venture, sounds good to me, till then if all goes right. HAPPY JOURNEYS, BE BLESSED.

( I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ALL THE ABOVE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY A TIMES IN MY MY ROOMS AND THEIR ARE MANY THAT CAN VOUCH FOR ME, JUST WANT TO MAKE MY POINT CLEAR FOR I AM ORIGINAL AND I DON'T RIDE PIGGYBACK WITH NO OTHER INTEL.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty MNT GOAT UPDATE, 9-28-2013, SATURDAY

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 pm

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 9-28-2013, SATURDAY

Hi Everyone,

Raising Kinder is so interesting and yet do rewarding too. Yesterday Meine Kinder came home from school. They told me about a game they played. The teacher lined up the Kinder and whispered something in the ear of the first student in line. Then each student repeated the sentence to the next and then to the next in the same manner. When it reached the last student the message had changed so much that it was not even close the original message. We all laughed and my girls then explained to me why the teacher did this exercise. I agree that it was a nice lesson that everyone should remember. Do you know what lesson they learned in their class yesterday?

Our business of today
    It’s Saturday September 28th and still we are not yet able to go to the banks and exchange. Some have been on pins and needles now since last weekend waiting for our activation of the rates. Every night now since it seems yet another heightened alert in the early hours of the morning.

I wanted to come on today and give us all a quick update of where I see we are in this Iraq dinar revaluation. If you have not yet read my last 3 posts (UU8821, 4466, 0928) it would be helpful if you did so. To do this helps in understanding this post. There is some great news today and it is all in our favor.

This post is a sensitive post. It is not about bashing any of the intel providers. It is about getting down to the bottom of why these rates sitting at the bank screens have not yet been activated. Do you not want to really know?

First I want everyone to know that I firmly believe that the UST is intentionally stalling the activation of the IQD/IQN rates in the USA just like the country of Iraq is giving false misinformation to their citizens too. It is not about whether or not it will RV. We know that for a fact it will. But the problem for me comes about with this intentional lying to the people that it is going to happen tomorrow that bothers me, when they know the process is not yet completed. If we are intelligent people we can see these stalling tactics. We are not dumb. Are we? Again it goes back to who really has the final steps to implementing this RV? What still has to be accomplished to get this done? Is it in the hands of Iraq or strictly the USA?

I am not saying the intel providers don’t believe what they are saying or that they are not passing on what their sources are saying. Some are intentionally lying and they are so obvious. But maybe some need to get better sources when time and time again nothing happens and we see no RV. Before passing on most of this information to the listeners they need to use some more transparency.

My question is now – It’s now Saturday and what will they tell us tomorrow as to why this did not yet activate? This should be interesting and maybe entertaining too. Here are just some of the reasons for the hold up so we have been told. They of course will continue their course of action until one day it does RV since with this approach they can never be wrong. Since one day always follows the next day until one day it does RV. It will be always be the next day and then they will look like heroes. Again I say they can never be wrong with this approach….or can they?

1) President has given his final signature – How many times have we heard this before? How many times must he signoff? This is funny since we are told that this is out of Iraq’s hands since they signed off. How many times must Iraq signoff? I do not take any of this information with any legitimacy.

2) Private exchanges of the iqd/iqn have been completed in the last 24 hours in the u.s.a. by invitation only for select individuals – Really? I am simply amazed that they would still even be bold enough to tell us this. How many times have we heard this before?

3) Technical issues, correct rates not showing up in all the banks again. But we are told there are no more technical issues over and over again. Sorry once again I think this is just stalling. I do not believe that after all the testing they did on this technical process there are still issues in this area. Even after they had a clean run last weekend. Were we being simply lied to.

4) We are waiting for the 800/888 number so we can call in to make appointments. Why would the exchange centers and calling centers be manned and ready for almost a year now if there has been and is no one to call in and make an appointment? In fact this is the latest reason for the activation hold up. I just do not believe this.

5) The macros in software used by operators in call in centers to manage appointments had to be revised. We were told that the centers were manned and ready for almost a year now so why all of a sudden now that when they want to activate the rates (and with such urgency so we are told) that they only now went back to revisit this call-in process when they have to us it? …and found the problems? What the heck have they been doing for the last year? Who designed and tested this software? I do not believe this could be so messed up and so incompetent. Sorry!

6) etc...etc...etc...

So what are some legitimate reasons why the rates are not activated?
    From my perspective I still believe this currency revaluation process jumps back and forth from the hands of Iraq and then back to the UST in the USA. Both have had major responsibilities and roles to play in setting up for this event. The UST still has to activate the rates in the banks in the USA as that is their job but only from the direction as taked from the CBI of Iraq as it will post the final rate of the IQD/IQN on their CBI site.

I believe this delay in just an illusion. There is in reality no delay! It was created by these intel providers that keep telling us it is going to RV any day or any second now. A delay only resides in our minds. Get it! It's like a crazy man does not know he is crazy cause if he did he would not be crazy. Of course when it does not RV there must be always an excuse to justify it. Indeed I believe there are no delays and they are following their time table and we will see the RV as I have described in my prior three posts and now this post.

Yesterday Friday 9/27 Iraq held another one of their economic councils.
    Why is this one so important? I believe this one is important because it is laying out the final pieces to implementing their next 5 year economic plan, and the plan begins (gets kicked off) by restructuring of their currency. Over the last couple months we have repeatedly read articles talking about how the value of the currency would significantly increase in value and that it was soon to go international (it has not yet gone international). Attendees to this conference included members from the GOI, Parliament, the Finance Ministry, the CBI, the World Bank and the IMF.

During this recent council they laid out the final plan and the next steps to take in this currency restructuring process as well as related topics. Discussions they talked about included not if they would revalue, but the final steps in the RV process. They talked about the pending banking laws and the implementing of the new tariffs. They talked about the official backing basket for the currency and if they met all article 8 compliance requirements. These requirements are needed to ascend in to the WTO. I am told this also will allow the full implementation of the HCL law which needs the RV for the implement. Do you remember articles telling us the Kurds has appropriated 500 and 1,000 to their citizens for surplus oil revenues? I know for a fact the Maliki stopped the payment of these funds to the Kurdistan region because HCL could not be fully implemented at that time without article 8 compliance. This can then open the door for full recognition of the IQD as an internationally recognized currency. I am told it was a very productive meeting with no political egg throwing or walkouts All agreed on the next steps. All agreed to go forward.

A huge banking meeting this weekend
    My CBI contact has told me that this weekend in Baghdad there is a also a huge banking meeting to discuss what was concluded during the economic council meeting last week. The purpose of this meeting is to disseminate the needed information to the banks for implementation and the final timetables for each next step.

Summary
    If you have been reading my posts for the last month you can see how we are aligning to events such as a new fiscal year and some final steps in Iraq that will lead to the timeframe planned for this RV event. The Iraq finance ministry has always stated in numerous articles that they require (not request) that any significant currency change coincide with their financial and accounting periods.

I know it is hard to wait for the RV and we all think about it everyday. It has become a part of our lives and has engrossed us. Some say they are going about their business and don’t want to know about any daily news and just want a date and a rate and when they can exchange it. I say this is very hard to do since it is like Christmas time when you see the gifts under the tree and can’t open them till Christmas morning. It is hard not to want to get involved. It is hard waiting and anticipating. But our special time is very near and I know this for a fact. Remember I have repeatedly said that we can expect to open our presents in late September early October timeframe. We are now in this timeframe. I have also said in my past post be careful what you ask for (UU0120) and even had a special three part post dedicated to this topic. I am telling you all this now more from other information I know than what I am allowed or cannot post in this forum, but I will reveal this information to you at post RV, if you still want to know.

It is interesting (and sometimes entertaining) to be involved deeply in this RV process as it plays out but we must also use some common sense in using the information given to us by these sources. These sources need to stall us in the USA just as Iraq has been giving false information to their citizens too. How many times have we heard that the news in Iraq is telling the people that in the coming days……da,,da,,da,, Seems this stalling tactics are now a common tool being used as these intel source disseminate these last days of propaganda. Remember we have been told many, many time upfront there would be much disinformation and lies being told as we near the finish line.

Remember also a lesson learned from the Nazi propaganda machine during WWII. Their same doctrines are being used on the world today since their records and documentation were not lost in the war. It goes something like this -[ keep the masses in a constant state of confusion and fear and they have no foundation of truth to begin the process of questioning and knowing the truth ]. We can all now see just how good they have become at this as they are using these same tactics now on us.

I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the final process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly.

Hope this helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
    mnt goat

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty Part 1and Part 2 OkieOilMan & Friends Q & A Chat 09/28/2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Part 1 OkieOilMan & Friends Q & A Chat

09/28/2013

4:26 PM [KajunRedBull] Well...with a bit of luck Okie may be flying after midnight using night vision instruments!

4:28 PM [OBE] ..OkieOilMan Thank You sir!! The update is so appreciated, as is your every effort to keep us informed! Lifting you up for a daily refreshing of new 'supernaturla' strength! Blessings!

4:29 PM [DelawareMeMom] Meanwhile, we just keep on working!!! And praying! Thanks, friend!

4:38 PM [..OkieOilMan] THIS WAS SCHEDULED LAST APRIL. BUT--THE LONGER IT HAS BEEN DELAYED HAS A POSITIVE EFFECT IN RELATION TO THE RATE.

EVERYTIME IT WAS DELAYED THE RATE OF EXCHANGE ROSE, SO IN ESSENCE--WE HAVE PROFITTED FROM IT. IT HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY SINCE THEN

4:41 PM [..OkieOilMan] WITH THE GLOVES BEING TAKEN OFF THIS FIGHT ON OTHER SITES I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME TO START ALLOWING RATES AND DATES TO BE ADDRESSED.

AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT WERE INTERESTED IN INSTEAD OF IDLE CHIT CHAT AND CHERRY PIE RECEIPES------THIS IDEA IS SUBJECT TO MOD'S INPUT AND APPROVAL

4:43 PM [..OkieOilMan] WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN DIRECTING YOU TO ANOTHER SITE (TNT) IT IS SOLELY BECAUSE THEY ADDRESS WHAT WE ARE INTERESTED IN

4:44 PM [CigarDan] ..OkieOilMan it's been helpful for sure, though it has caused more sifting and discerning....

4:44 PM [..OkieOilMan] THERE ARE NO ONE (INCLUDING MYSELF) THAT HAS BETTER INFORMATION THAN TONY

4:46 PM [.~dinarmama7] So a serious question here. Since we know your integrity ..OkieOilMan and that you never lied to us about what was being reported to you, will all the people who have bashed and complained that it did not happen up until now, be happy that it has indeed increased for our benefit with the delays? I am sure some will not.

4:46 PM [..OkieOilMan] CHUCK--I COULD CARE LESS AT THIS LAST MOMENT OF AN N.D.A---WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO---EAT ME?

4:49 PM [..OkieOilMan] RATE AND DATE DISCUSSION IS AT THE PEROGITIVE OF THE ADMINISTRATION AND MOD'S--WHATEVER THEY DECIDE IS FINE WITH ME---

THEY HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF KEEPING THE NATIVES FROM REVOLTING----I WOULD NOT LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY DISCENSION WHATSOEVER.

4:50 PM [Ribeye] ..OkieOilMan i agree, OKIE. if this deal is real, time to shed some light on the darkness and bring all into the light.

4:51 PM [hoot2602] ..OkieOilMan In all honesty, it seems that 25.87 is impossible. How could even oil credits support such a high rate?

4:52 PM [expecteychangey] ..OkieOilMan soooo what's the rate and date?

4:52 PM [1166] hoot2602 depends how easy the oil is to get dont it ?

4:52 PM [KajunRedBull] hoot2602 have you been to Tony's site? If not you are missing much good info...just saying

4:52 PM [..OkieOilMan] LETS NOT DISCUSS RATES AND DATES PENDING AUTHORIZATION FROM ADMINISTRATION AND MODS---LET THEM DECIDE PLEASE

4:53 PM [KajunRedBull] Ok..I will respect that!

4:53 PM [hoot2602] Ok, but just sounds way too high and I know what Tony says

4:53 PM [Orchid] ..OkieOilMan Is it possible that the Prez is using the CE as leverage for the continued resolution on the debt ceiling battle?

4:54 PM [Rosie] .OKIE OIL MAN...Sir Thank you from the bottom of my heart...for coming to us and taking he shackles off of us for our desires of wanting to discuss the date/rate info...

:57 PM [..OkieOilMan] PLEASE LET THE ADMINISTRATION AND MODS GIVE PERMISSION BEFORE PROGRESSING TO RATE AND DATE QUESTIONS

5:03 PM [..sambo] OK AFTER - DISCUSSION - OOM CHAT ROOM NOW ALLOWS RATE/ DATE DISCUSSIONS - WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BUT YOU CAN NOW DISCUSS IT -

OOM WILL STILL ENFORCE BEING RESPECTFUL AND NO BASHING - THANKS

5:05 PM [..OkieOilMan] O.K. GUYS--WE CAN TURN HER LOOSE NOW--BUT----NO ARGUEING OR BASHING AND KEEP DIS-AGREEMENTS COURTEOUS AND AT A MINIMUM OR ELSE I WILL DROP A BOMB RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR EARS.--

-LETS NOW FOCUS OUR ATTENTION ON THE REAL SUBJECT AT HAND AND BE PATIENT WITH NEWBYS

5:06 PM [..OkieOilMan] LETS SEE IF ANY OF US ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT HAS BEEN LONGING IN YOUR MINDS

5:07 PM [..Gracious] ..OkieOilMan Is the 25.87 the rate you are hearing?

5:07 PM [r2d2] ..OkieOilMan Any truth to the rumor that the IRS will be at CE to collect?

5:07 PM [..OkieOilMan] YES THAT IS THE RATE THAT HAS BEEN ON THE BANK SCREENS FOR SEVERAL DAYS---

THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED AT THE LAST MOMENT BUT THAT RATE IS SHOWING INTERNATIONALLY PRESENTLY'

5:08 PM [..OkieOilMan] IF AN Q&A IS TO FOLLOW---PLEASE DO IT IN AN ORDERLY MANNER AND A TIME FOR RESPONSE PLEASE

5:09 PM [.SEDNET1] FAMILY? KEEP THE QUESTIONS DOWN, NO ONE CAN READ OR ANSWER MULTIPLE QUESTIONS AT THE SAME TIME (TRY IT IF YOU DON BELIEVE ME) !

5:10 PM [keiji] ..OkieOilMan If you take the 25.87 and move the decimal over to the left 2 spots, it come out to 3.86. Do you think there is anything to that or just an coiencidence?

5:10 PM [..OkieOilMan] KEIJI--I GAVE YOU THE RATE OF 25.87 THAT IS ON THE BANK SCREENS SUBJECT TO THEM CHANGING THEM AT THE LAST MINUTE

5:10 PM [..OkieOilMan] THE 3 SIGNATURES NECESSARY FOR THIS TO PROCEED WAS ONLY OBTAINED LAST THURSDAY----AND NO---OBAMA CAN'T STOP IT NOW

5:10 PM [bet3thom] Okie how close do you think we are to this ce?

5:10 PM [gwallace] ..OkieOilMan Are you airborne and on your way to your destination

5:10 PM [Orchid] ..OkieOilMan Is it possible that the Prez is using the CE as leverage for the continued resolution on the debt ceiling battle?

5:11 PM [..OkieOilMan] ORCHID--APPLES AND ORANGES

5:11 PM [DinarPrepper] ..OkieOilMan, Is the private placement deal Taxed differently than the bank rates?

5:12 PM [..OkieOilMan] DPREPPER---THERE ARE A GREAT DEAL OF DISCUSSION ON THE DIFFERENT TAX STATUES APPLICABLE TO THIS---

THE ONLY SURE WAY OF ANSWERING THAT QUESTION IS WHEN WE ARRIVE AT THE BANK AND SEE WHAT THEY STATE

5:12 PM [linenman] we still need 2 bank accounts one each for iqn and vnn

5:12 PM [..OkieOilMan] LINENMAN--DEFINITELY--

5:12 PM [..Gracious] Since the phone line issue is resolved. Are we now in the window to RV again?

5:13 PM [..OkieOilMan] GRACIOUS--WE HAVE BEEN IN THE WINDOW SO LONG IT IS GETTING NOSE MARKS ON THE GLASS

5:13 PM [chillimac] ..OkieOilMan so good to see you, i have missed you soooooo much, hope all is well with you

5:13 PM [Cajun43] okie do you see oct 2nd as a back wall date??

5:14 PM [..OkieOilMan] CAJUN--NOPE--I WOULD HOPE BUT OCT 8TH IS ALSO IN PLAY--I AM NOT SURE THERE ARE SUCH A THING ANYMORE AS A BACK WALL---IT IS IMMENENT NOW

5:14 PM [Code red 56] ..OkieOilMan One intel provider yesterday said that a contractor has exchanged internationally for 25.87. Can you also, verify this intel.

:16 PM [..OkieOilMan] GIVE ME TIME ON CODERED56 ANSWER.

YES LAST THURSDAY HALLIBURTON CONTRACTORS WAS PAID (ON THEIR CHECK) AT THE RATE OF 25.87---BUT---

THERE WERE A 7 DAY HOLD PUT ON ALL BUT 3.44 PER DINAR ON THEIR CHECK WITH THE CAVEOT OF REMAINING AMOUNT DUE IN 7 DAYS

5:14 PM [TXengineer] Is there any validity to the statement that there are some that have exchanged by special invitation already?

5:16 PM [..OkieOilMan] TXENGINEER--VERY VERY FEW

5:17 PM [LuvDinar] ..OkieOilMan Do you know if the Private Placement rate will be significantly higher than the "ceiling" rate one "could" negotiate for at a bank if a person holds less than $10M dinar?

5:17 PM [..OkieOilMan] LUVDINAR--THERE ARE MISNOMERS REGARDING RATE BASED ON THE AMOUNT YOU POSSESS

5:18 PM [cchad3] ..OkieOilMan Are there any actions or events that should take place before the emails can be sent?

5:19 PM [..OkieOilMan] CCHAD3--TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE BANK IS ENTIRELY IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE AS WELL AS THE NOTIFICATION PROCESS WHICH IS STILL AN UNSETTLED QUESTION TO MYSELF AND OTHERS WHO IS FOLLOWING THIS CLOSELY

5:19 PM [mystery] Do u have rates on VND?

5:19 PM [..OkieOilMan] MYSTERY--UNDER 3

.5:21 PM [TMUSTEEN] ..OkieOilMan .~dinarmama7 has your NDA been lifted?

5:19 PM [ram1] ..OkieOilMan Have you heard that if we ask for a higher rate than the $25.87 we will be subject to higher taxes?

5:22 PM [..OkieOilMan] LET ME ADDRESS THE BEST QUESTION OF THE DAY FROM RAM1---GIVE ME TIME.

THERE IS INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND (WHICH IS PARTIALLY TRUE) THAT IF WE NEGOIATE FOR MORE THAN THE 25.87 THAT THERE ARE A IRS TRAP BEING LAID AS TO THIS BEING AN INVESTMENT INSTEAD OF A CURRENCY EXCHANGE

AND THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TAXES WOULD NEGAITE THE HIGHER RATE AFTER TAXES BEING LESS NET THAN IF WE SETTLED AT THE BANK RATE---THIS IS IN DISCUSSION PRESENTLY'

5:22 PM [..sambo] ..OkieOilMan I AM HEARING THAT OCT 8th IS RELEASE OF A NEW $100 - BUT FROM VIEWING A PICTURE OF IT -

IT IS STILL A FRN - CAN YOU SHED ANY LIGHT ON THIS

5:23 PM [..OkieOilMan] SAMBO--THE NEW UST MONEY WILL STILL HAVE FED RES ON IT---IT WILL SPEND THE SAME DURING THE TRANSISTION TIME OF PHASING IN NEW BILLS

5:23 PM [.~dinarmama7] ..OkieOilMan Thank you for that I know many have wondered and been concerned.

5:23 PM [..OkieOilMan] SOME QUESTIONS WILL TAKE ME LONGER THAN OTHERS--BE PATIENT PLEASE---THANKS

5:24 PM [expecteychangey] ..OkieOilMan when you say the bank is in control do you mean only WF?

5:25 PM [..OkieOilMan] CXPECT CHANGE----THE UST WILL ISSUE THE GO AHEAD CODE TO ALL THE BIG 5 BANKS THEN IT WILL FILTER DOWN FROM CORPORATE BANKS TO SUBSIDARIES

5:24 PM [dyer447] It is a sad state of affairs when our own govt has to set traps!

5:24 PM [..OkieOilMan] THIS IS THE WAY THIS SITE SHOULD HAVE OPERATED ALL ALONG------OPEN AND RESPECTIFUL AND ABOVE ALL ----HONEST AND INFORMATIVE

5:25 PM [CigarDan] can you explain the difference in IQD vs. IQN & VNN? And why we are supposed to state IQN?

5:26 PM [..OkieOilMan] CIGARDAN--THE DIFFERENCE IS THE AMOUNT YOU WILL RECEIVE UPON REDEMPTION--

THE IQD IS TO BE EXCHANGED AT A MUCH LOWER RATE THAN THE IQN

---SAME SCENARIO APPLIES THE THE VND NEEDING TO BE ADDRESSED AS THE VNN

5:25 PM [jagpro] Okie sooo glad to see you in here, my brother lives in the BVI'S when this goes "live" would it be better for him to C/E in San Juan since that is part of the USA and the other countries wont get the higher rate we are offered frm what we have heard?

5:27 PM [..OkieOilMan] JAGPRO--DON'T KNOW PROTOCOLS OF PUERTO RICO

5:27 PM [piepieagain] ..OkieOilMan Do you know the cutoff amt for the higher tax rates and will that info be included in the email or will we have to wait until our appt for details?

5:28 PM [..OkieOilMan] PIEAGAIN--BANKS WITH AND CANNOT LEGALLY WITHHOLD TAXES. THE TAXATION ISSUE IS STILL BEING PROPOSED IN CONGRESS AND AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING WONT EVEN BE ADDRESSED UNTIL NOVEMBER

5:27 PM [QueenBee231] Is there a limit on total ce across the board and once reached they will close the ce?

5:27 PM [..sambo] FOR THOSE WHO WHAT TO VIEW THE NEW US CURRENCIES HERE IS THE LINK - http://tinyurl.com/l936zm9

5:27 PM [henry] Any hiccups on the international distribution now that you know of? Thank you.

5:28 PM [jagpro] ..OkieOilMan thanks I guess we will find out when it happens

5:28 PM [burns] HAVE you covered the fact that contributing dinar or dong directly to a charity or organization that has a 501 c4 tax exempt will be tax free to them and we pay no income tax on it to give to them???

5:28 PM [..OkieOilMan] BURNS--CONSULT TAX ATTORNEY

5:29 PM [ram1] ..OkieOilMan Do you know if the bank fees for doing or CE are already included $25.87 or if they will charge more?

5:29 PM [..OkieOilMan] RAM--UNKNOWN

5:29 PM [piepieagain] ..OkieOilMan Thanks, safest to put away approx 50% to cover all tax.

Part 2 OkieOilMan & Friends Q & A Chat

09/28/2013

5:30 PM [TMUSTEEN] ..OkieOilMan wil the 30 day ce still apply?

5:31 PM [..OkieOilMan] MUSTEEN--ABSOLUTELY AND IT IS IMPERATIVE WE ADHERE TO THE 30 DAY LIMITATION

5:32 PM [banty] is the 30 day limitation only for the high rate on iqn ... does this apply to vnn as well

5:33 PM [..OkieOilMan] BANTY--I AM NOT SURE BUT I AM SURE ABOUT THE IQD (IQN) SINCE THE VIET NAM CURRIENCY IS ALREADY INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED I WOULD ASSUME THERE WOULD BE NO LIMITATION ON REDEMPTION OF IT
    5:32 PM [kitchencat ] OkieOilMan IQD vs IQN since I like most of us have held this dinar for several years won't this automatically defalt to the IQD lower rate?

5:34 PM [..OkieOilMan] KITCHENKAT---ADJUST YOUR THINKING--THERE ARE NO RELEVANCE TO YOUR QUESTION---NOT APPLICABLE

5:35 PM [fbrinkdoc] Also since the VNN has no tax advantage, would it be safe to say we could try to negotiate our highest rate?

5:36 PM [..OkieOilMan] BRINKDOC---RATE FOR VNN IS SET--NEGOIATING NOW APPLICABLE---RATE SET INTERNATIONALLY

5:35 PM [texas1837] ..OkieOilMan Will anything over let's say $20M be considered an investment instead of an exchange. That's completely hypothetical, but will there be a certain amount that is considered investment and taxed at a different rate than just an exchange? Your thoughts? Are you hearing anything on this? Tks

5:37 PM [..OkieOilMan] TEXAS---MAKES NO DIFFERENCE---CURRENCY IS CURRENCY IN ANY AMOUNT AND IS TO BE TREATED AS SUCH

5:37 PM [Jubilee] I am going to rephrase Kitchencat's question a little, cause I am still confused on this. I know IQN is the new way it will show up at reset.

But we purchased IQdinar... how is it we can we call IQN now and have I it be different? What does the N stand for, and why will what we own be IQN?

And why will others have IQD if they use the wrong terminolgy? I don't understand this yet.

5:38 PM [..OkieOilMan] THE N SIGNIFIES THEIR NEW CURRENCY AT THE NEW VALUE

5:38 PM [ky9toes] Can we exchange for metals and foreign currency in the group or is it for UST only

5:39 PM [..OkieOilMan] KYTOES---ASK THE BANK

5:39 PM [Ween1] ..OkieOilMan What is your Gut feeling about this process, do feel that it will be done by October 2nd? Thank you and We Love you!!

5:39 PM [..OkieOilMan] WEEN--HAS BEEN SCHEDULED SINCE LAST APRIL---GO FROM THERE

5:39 PM [dinarmom] ..OkieOilMan If someone was not able to sign up for the email list for the bank, can we share the 800#? Aloha and Mahalo!!!

5:40 PM [..OkieOilMan] DINARMOM--JUST NOT POSTED--USE YOUR PHONE OR E-MAIL--DON'T WORRY--THE NEWS WILL GO VIRAL

5:39 PM [Mountain-Mama] [.~dinarmama7] I know many wonder about multiple appointments without being punished or held to a certain group or rate. Could you address that to the best of your ability.

5:41 PM [..OkieOilMan] MONUTAINMAMA YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WILL BE THE REDEAMING MEETING--THEN A 2ND MEETING WITH WEALTH ADVISORS AND ATTORNEYS AT BANK CAN BE MADE AT A LATER DATE.

5:42 PM [.~dinarmama7] CAN THEY HAVE AN APPT TO EXCHANGE SOME VNN OR A SINGLE IQN AND THEN HAVE ANOTHER APPT IS WHAT HEY WANT TO KNOW. HAS BEEN MUCH CONTROVERSY ON THAT.

5:43 PM [..OkieOilMan] BANKS HAS REPORTED THEY WILL BE OPEN FROM 7 AM TILL 11PM FOR THE 30 DAY PERIOD WHICH WILL BE ADEQUATE TIME FOR ALL SO AS NOT TO RUSH TO THE BANKS AND HAVE FOOTPRINTS ON YOUR BACK

5:43 PM [..OkieOilMan] DINARMAMA--BANK QUESTION

5:44 PM [LuvDinar] ..OkieOilMan I know you have so much information that you have wished to share with us sooo for very long. Is it possible for you to stay here with us a little longer after questions, and we'll sit on hands, so you can share with us things that you know will help us in these last chaotic days?

You have been muzzled for so long that I, for one, would be thrilled and honored to just sit and listen to you tell us the things that you know we need at this time.

5:45 PM [texas1837] ..OkieOilMan Do you have any new information for secure email and internet? I know you recommended a company which was a MLM, but that doesn't bother me as long as they are secure. tks

5:45 PM [..OkieOilMan] LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE--GET THE 800 NUMBER--SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT--GO TO BANK--EXCHANGE CURRENCY

---MAKE ADDITIONAL LATER APPOINTMENTS IF NECESSARY---

GO OUTSIDE--PEE YOUR PANTS---GO HOME---CHANGE UNDERWEAR---THEN THINK IT OUT FROM THERE---SEE---ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE

5:45 PM [.SEDNET1] ..OkieOilMan SIR, SINCE THE VNN IS "ALREADY" AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY, SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD FOLLOW,

THAT EXCHANGE OF SAID CURRENCY WOULD NOT HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON THE IQN EXCHANGE? DO YOU CONCUR?

5:45 PM [..OkieOilMan] SEDNET--SOUNDS REASONABLE TO ME

5:46 PM [freddyj] ..OkieOilMan anything you can share about PP's?

47 PM [..OkieOilMan] FREDDY--PP'S AND R'V AND GS ALL SET TO GO RAPIDLY IN ORDER WITH EACH OTHER--SOME ARE REPORTING 30 DAYS FOR THE PP'S

:47 PM [mex4i4can] i know you have stated tnt tony as a good source, are there other currencies in play like indonesian rupiah and zimbabwe dollar, tnt tony has mentioned rupiah, what are your thoughts ? thanks

5:48 PM [..OkieOilMan] MEX414--BE SATISIFIED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE----

5:48 PM [LuvDinar] ..OkieOilMan Will we be given information regarding the Private Placement before we call the 800#? And is that rate going to be significantly higher than the bank rate?

5:50 PM [..OkieOilMan] LUVDINAR--YES I KNOW WHAT THE CEILING IS FOR THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT BUT HERE IS THE CATCH---

IT MAY BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY TAXATION WISE WHERE IN ESSENCE YOU WOULD RECEIVE LESS NET WITH THE HIGHEST RATE OVER WHAT THE BANK RATE IS-----

IT IS A PERSONAL DECISION BUT WE NEED MORE TAXATION INFORMATION TO FORMULATE A POSITIVE CONCLUSION

5:51 PM [..OkieOilMan] LETS TRY TO KEEP IT TO A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS PER INDIVIDUAL SO AS TO LET ALL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE FOR A QUESTION----THANKS

5:52 PM [..OkieOilMan] LETS ENERTAIN NEWBY QUESTIONS AS MOST ALL OLDER MEMBERS HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR QUESTIONS ANSWERED A LONG TIME AGO

5:52 PM [squeakster] ..OkieOilMan - thank you so much for all you do! I realize no one knows for sure but recently some people have said this could go to 2014, 2015, even 2016. Do you see this going into 2014 or beyond? thank you again sir!

5:54 PM [..OkieOilMan] SQUEAKSTER---WELL----------I NEVER SAY NEVER-
    ----BUT THIS HAS FOOLED ME MORE THAN ONCE. BUT----

GIVEN ALL THE OCT 1ST. AGREEMENTS PROGRESSING NOW I DONT SEE IT GOING ON A GREAT DEAL LONGER

5:54 PM [satcet77] Do we have to be in a group to exchange?

5:54 PM [..OkieOilMan] SATCET77--NO YOU HAVE NO REQUIREMENT TO BE A MEMBER OF ANY GROUP TO EXCHANGE

55 PM [burchds] Okie Is your group sill the best opportunuty to CE or should we go on our own?

5:56 PM [..OkieOilMan] BURCHDS--I HAVE NO GROUP--OUR SITE CO-OPERATED WITH GEN64 TO FURNISH HIM E-MAILS FOR NOTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY

5:56 PM [loulou12] When exactly do we use the term iqn? Do we say we want to exchange our iqn or do we say we want to exchange our iqd for iqN? thank you.

5:57 PM [..OkieOilMan] LOULOU--FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD YOU AND ALL READING THIS NEEDS TO START REFERRING TO IQD AS IQN AND VND AS VNN--IMPERITIVE TO DO SO

5:56 PM [ruby] Okie, once we are given the 800number and they send us to a smaller bank to exchange at instead of larger bank, do you think we should go to larger bank(Wells Fargo) instead.

:57 PM [..OkieOilMan] RUBY ASSOCIATE BANKS OF THE BIG 5 WILL OFFER YOU THE SAME RATE (PROBABLY) AS THE LARGER BANKS

5:57 PM [BigB] ..OkieOilMan Will the rate flucuate during the 30 day CE?

5:59 PM [..OkieOilMan] BIBB--JUST LIKE THE FORE-X--DAILY FLUXUATIONS ARE MADE TO ACCOMODATE THE CURRENCY TRADERS

AND YES THE RATE WILL FLUXUATE BUT BY ONLY FRACTIONS AND OF NO MAJOR CONSQUENCE TO MOST OF US---

-SOMETIMES FLUXUATIONS ARE MADE IN ONLY A TENTH OF A PENNY---

5:58 PM [..OkieOilMan] DINARBOB--AS SOON AS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE EITHER TONY OR MYSELF WILL TRY OUR BEST TO BE OF SERVICE TO OUR FELLOW DINARIANS

6:00 PM [smitty] ..OkieOilMan You had mentioned the 25+ rate showing internationally. Can we assume then that the "Group Rate" would be higher then that? TKS

6:00 PM [..OkieOilMan] SMITTY--YES BUT AGAIN--THERE MAY BE AN IRS TRAP INVOLVED SO BE AWARE OF WHAT YOUR SITUATION IS

6:00 PM [DinarPrepper] ..OkieOilMan, Can you share a link to the terms of the private placement offer,and the cieling rate?

6:01 PM [..OkieOilMan] DINARPREPPER---NEVER ASK ME FOR A LINK--THAT IS NO WAY I WILL RESPOND TO THAT DISTRUST--EITHER TAKE WHAT I SAY OR LEAVE

6:02 PM [..OkieOilMan] THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT RATE IS JUST THAT AT THE PRESENT MOMENT-------PRIVATE!!!!!!!

6:03 PM [DinarPrepper] ..Okie, I ment no disrespect, !! Sorry

6:02 PM [Jubilee] ..OkieOilMan Would you be willing and able... to advise us which would be the best way to go WHEN this RV occurs? Not specific tax info... but just adviseing the better way to approach our CE.... at that point in time?

6:03 PM [..OkieOilMan] JUBILEE--JUST GO TO THE BANK--HOW HARD IS THAT?

6:04 PM [..OkieOilMan] A FEW MORE QUESTIONS AND PREFERABLY FROM NEWBYS----ALSO NO IM'S AS I AM TYPING---IT MESSES ME UP

6:04 PM [Dojebo] ..OkieOilMan Sir - newby here - will a separate 800# be given for those not in the private placement group?

6:06 PM [..OkieOilMan] DOJEBO---IT WILL BE POSTED ON TONYS SITE AND WE MAY POST IT HERE BUT I WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH ATTORNEY ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF DOING SO AS WE ARE NOT LICENSED AS A CURRENCY POSTING TREASURY SITE

6:03 PM [wedidyoucan] ..OkieOilMan Do you know if exchange will be done at banks or off site.

6:04 PM [..OkieOilMan] WEDIDYOUCAN--I AM TOLD BOTH

! 6:06 PM [cdr] ..OkieOilMan recently you said that post RV we will still have a chance at the golden ring, does that opportunity still exist?

6:07 PM [..OkieOilMan] CDR--PARTIALLY--DEPENDANT ON YOUR PAIN AND TOLERANCE FOR INVESTMENTS

6:06 PM [..OkieOilMan] ANNMA26--WHY OH WHY IS OUR GOVERMENT IN SUCH A MESS?

:07 PM [annma26] ..OkieOilMan And you can answer that question, Sir?

6:08 PM [.SEDNET1] annma26 I CAN, BUT NOT NOW

6:09 PM [flyby] Do you still think a brokerage acct is the way to go?

:10 PM [..OkieOilMan] FLYBOY--THERE ARE OPTIONS IN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN JUST A REGULAR ACCOUNT----

ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING INVESTMENTS IN THE FUTURE IN STOCKS, BONDS, ETC ETC ETC------

6:11 PM [Believer2] What rate do you see for the VND dong on the screens now please?

6:11 PM [..OkieOilMan] BELIEVER2--FLUXUATION LESS THAN 3 BUCKS

6:12 PM [Lalady] Okie, will there still be a reunion planned after RV in Branson and/or Vegas? If so, will you notify us?

6:12 PM [..OkieOilMan] EVERYONE NEEDS TO BEAR IN MIND THE PRESENT POSTED RATES ON THE SCREENS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP UNTIL 2 MINUTES BEFORE GOING LIVE

6:13 PM [ellenge50] Okie, do you know if we will need to leave any of our money in the bank on second visit or can we receive cashier check for everything

6:15 PM [..OkieOilMan] ELLENGE50 BANKS MAY PREFER YOU LEAVE A SPECIFIED AMOUNT IN THEIR BANK--AFTER ALL--IT WOULD BE THE COURTEOUS THING TO DO AS THEY ARE THE ONES EXCHANGING FOR YOU.

ALSO YOU MAY GET AS MANY CASHIER CHECKS AS YOU WANT BUT WHAT GOOD IS THAT OVER JUST LEAVING YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK?--

OUTSIDE OF GIVING SOME CASHIER CHECKS TO SPECIFIED INDIVIDUALS THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGE TO C.C'S

6:15 PM [annma26] ..OkieOilMan The fact that the IQN and VNN are reported to ve so high ... what does that tell us? ie: Dollar devaluation? What are the consequences, if any to these high rates?

6:16 PM [..OkieOilMan] ANNMA26--I PERSONALLY EXPECT TO SEE A "FLASH CRASH" IN THE USD FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE IT RISING BACK UP TO PRESENT LEVEL.

6:16 PM [DinarBob] ..OkieOilMan If you are in a group or groups, I "assume" that you can chose not to use a group and chose the best rate with the less taxation issues when rates and taxation are known. I am hoping the current known rates are actual rates and not place holders.

6:17 PM [..OkieOilMan] DINARBOB--I AGREE--BUT--THINGS AS PRESENTED NOW HAS BEEN STABLE FOR OVER 2 WEEK'S NOW

6:16 PM [burchds] Okie Due you suggest we call right away for appointment or wait a period of time to see how process unfolds?

6:17 PM [falcon] Okie, are you hearing there is still only a 30 day window for our currancy exchange?

6:18 PM [..OkieOilMan] FALCON--THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE

6:17 PM [deb1] Is it a good idea to place your Dinar and Dong in a foreign currency account until the RV?

6:18 PM [..OkieOilMan] DEB--YOU CAN'T DEPOSIT AN EXOTIC CURRENCY IN ANY BANK NOW

6:18 PM [blessings67] .~dinarmama7 zi always listen, but I have a question. Is it still good to ce into othere currencies

6:21 PM [..OkieOilMan] BLESSINGS--RELEVANT TO OTHER CURRIENCIES---

IT MAY PROVE ADVANTAGEOUS TO DIVERSIFY INTO OTHER CURRIENCES PREDICATED ON THE "FLASH CRASH" THAT IS MORE THAN PROBABLE WITHIN THE NEXT 6-12 MONTHS

6:19 PM [chicagonewbee] do you think in any way that this will not happen or is there no turning back now?

6:19 PM [..OkieOilMan] CHICAGONEWBEE--IT HAS AND IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ AS WE SPEAK---DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

6:20 PM [MKRAINTZ] If we want our money to make money, why would we want to put it into a N.I.B. account?

6:21 PM [rhondat49] should we let our children exchange or should we?

6:21 PM [..OkieOilMan] RHONDAT49--ARE YOU ON LIFE SUPPORT?---IF NOT---HANDLE YOUR OWN AFFAIRS IF POSSIBLE

6:22 PM [chicagonewbee] coming into all this money is very scarey will there be people on your site after it RVs to help us new people out to aid in the right choices

6:23 PM [..OkieOilMan] CHICAGONEWBEE--RELY ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE. CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL WEALTH ADVISOR--JUST MAKE SURE HE IS SALARIED AND NOT ON COMMISSION.

6:23 PM [..OkieOilMan] WHOA----I MEANT DO NOT RELY ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE----

6:24 PM [annma26] ..OkieOilMan In light of a possible "flash crash" what are the pros and cons of taking sugnificant possitions in gold or other precious metals?

6:28 PM [.SEDNET1] annma26 GOLD AND SILVER HAVE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT VALUE IN RECORDED HISTORY. FRN'S ANF FIAT CURRENCIES,

HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY BASIS OF VALUE IN RECORDED HISTORY, YOU FILTER YOU DECIDE

6:29 PM [..OkieOilMan] I WISH TO REALLY THANK THE ADMINISTRATION AND MOD'S FOR LETTING ME "TURN HER LOOSE"--THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND YOU GUYS SHOULD REALY THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE-----

ICE TEA TIME----BLESSINGS GALORE AND I LOVE EACH OF YOU (INCLUDING THAT OLE SNOT)

6:31 PM [..OkieOilMan] I WOULD THINK NOW WE HAVE BROKEN THE ICE----THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION HENCEFORTH SHOULD BE RELATED TO OUR BLESSING-------GONE

6:38 PM [..OkieOilMan] ONE LAST ADDENDUM---I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PROCURING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND MAY BE BACK LATER.

IN THE MEAN TIME IF THE MOD'S CAN CAPTURE QUESTIONS AND HAVE THEM PREPARED IN ADVANCE IT WOULD HELP THE ORGANIZATIONAL ASPECT AND SPEED THINGS UP BY DELETING SAME QUESTIONS------BLESSINGS GALORE

6:54 PM [..OkieOilMan] THOUGHT A GLASS OF TEA AND A NAP WAS IN STORE BUT INTEL JUST IN CONFIRMED THE 800 NUMBER ISSUE (WHICH WAS PART OF THE DELAY) IS NOW SOLVED.

THIS WITHIN ITSELF IS NOT THE R/V BUT---A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF THE REDEMPTION PROCESS THAT COULD NOT HAVE PROCEEDED WITHOUT COMPLETION OF THE ISSUE.

JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF THE PUZZLE PUT IN PLACE.---A VERY IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY PIECE.----BLESSINGS GALORE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty IQD Status Update 9/28/13

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:50 pm

IQD Status Update

FRANK OR TEAM ANY INPUT ON THIS?????

On June 27th 2013 Iraq was removed from all restrictions and provisions of Chapter 7 sanctions.

This news is still under embargo but I expect full coverage post rate change.

After removal from Chapter 7 sanctions Iraq AND Kuwait entered into a "Chapter 6" agreement together...note I said TOGETHER as Kuwait is equally under the Chapter 6 agreement with Iraq.

Chapter 6 agreements are available to all UN member nations as a way to negotiate under settlements to disputes between member nations with the UN as a third party moderator.

Iraq was NOT placed under Chapter 6 but agreed with Kuwait to enter a Chapter 6 agreement with Kuwait.

Kuwait is ALSO equally under this Chapter 6 and of course there are NO restrictions for Kuwait being in this agreement and like wise there are NO restrictions for Iraq.

This week on Tuesday we had the working group that was tasked to present the backing basket for the Iraqi Dinar that will be the official backing (based upon gold and other currencies)present their findings to the parliamentary finance committee. As you can find this info and the links posted at "Going Global" that announced this task group to set this backing basket. This was begun in June.

Yesterday we reported on the news of the CBI governor making a statement about this report...but the actual news of this report was not made public as of yet.

This report to the parliament was a necessary protocol that had to be accomplished before the public announcement of the backing basket.

Now the next step will be this weekends banking meeting which will allow the CBI to make all Iraqi banks aware of the pending changes to the value of the dinar and also the basis for this change.

After this disclosure to the banks the way will be clear for the CBI to make the public announcement which appears to be corresponding to the end of the quarter...start of the new month and the start of the new fiscal year in the United States...all of which fall on October 1st.

So we may indeed see the announcement of the new backing basket very soon.

On the rate...the current rate of .1166 is the defacto program rate and not a rate that would be within the standards of IMF Article VIII standards and therefore to begin a float from the program rate would be in violation of IMF standards.

If indeed they were going to float from .1166 they would have begun the day they were out of Chapter 7 sanctions or even before. Infact 3 years ago the CBI did allow the IQD to float at the auctions and every day for a few weeks the IQD gained in value and hit the current rate and stopped.

So if they were going to float from the defacto program rate they would have begun a while ago.

On the laws.

I have been sharing on the show my thoughts on the pending HCL and that I feel it cannot be passed until after the IQD is Article VIII compliant and this is why we see the big push by parliament for the first 3 days of October to meet to pass important laws. These laws may indeed require the IQD to first be Article VIII compliant and may be an indicator of the nearness of the announcement by the CBI
    of the backing basket.

So all in all there are no changes from what we have been saying for weeks and that is we are waiting on the announcement from the CBI on the official backing basket of the IQD and the resulting rate that will bring the Iraqi Dinar into international standing by becoming IMF Article VIII compliant.

This will also open the door for Iraq to enter into full WTO membership.

Just 5 more days until October 1st.

Just maybe...to quote the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq..."the friends of Iraq...will soon be surprised"

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty TNT Tony Blast Saturday Night at TNT Forum 09/28/2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:51 pm

TNT Tony Blast Saturday Night at TNT Forum

09/28/2013

I am still looking for this before the first of Oct. All the news that I have received today still says that people have been paid at the rate of $25.87 (in Iraq and in D.C.). Your turn is coming. Now that's all the good news there is sense I did the call yesterday.

It seems like every weekend, this board just goes crazy. There is always someone willing to tell you that their intel is better than anyone else's and that they are the only one who possibly know everything that is going on.

I always tell you to gather as much info as you can and then fill in the missing pieces of your puzzle (this requires that you do a little work on your own and to use some common sense). No one knows 100% what is going on. Everyone gets pieces.

I get pieces from all around the globe, 3 letter agencies, boots on ground (here and Iraq), banking contacts in 5 different countries, politicians, call centers and cashout centers and a host of others.

Now if you think for one second that the entire world has gotten together and said let's all tell Tony a bunch of lies, so that he can tell everyone on his call, YOU ARE AN IDIOT (the mods will kick you out if you use this word).
    First of all, I am not that important and second of all you are not that important to the PTB, that they have to devise a world wide conspiracy plan for you. I have told you several times and you should know that if they didn't want you to have this money, they would have changed the rules a long time ago. But believe what you want.

Now for the last couple of years, I have brought you information days and weeks ahead of some others, yet they have the nerve to questions my sources. There are members (haters in disguise) who have come here not because they want to hear what I have to say, but just to cause a problem or to disrupt the harmony that we have as a team.

You know who they are or can find out by checking on all of the post that they have made. We know where most of them have come from, which once again is mind boggling, they didn't want us over there and yet they keep coming over here.

Guys don't let them upset your weekend. The mods are watching and a plan of action is in motion. You will see the results tomorrow.

As far as challenging my information, that's ok, but calling me a liar (no matter how it is disguised) will not be tolerated by my wife (she's making me do this update).

Guys I think it is ok to have open discussion, I think you are adult enough that no matter who comes over to our site to post, you will figure out who is telling the truth and who is trying to slowly manipulate you. I see some of you doing and pointing out the facts for others, but it is up to them to see it for themselves.

I have constantly been trying to give you hints of things to look for in peoples character that exposes who they are. I am hoping that I am doing the right thing, because as soon as the RV is announced you will need this super power,

So let me answer some of these questions that you have regarding the latest information.

"1)president has given his final signature – How many times have we heard this before? How many times must he signoff? This is funny since we are told that this is out of Iraq’s hands since they signed off. How many times must Iraq signoff? I do not take any of this information with any legitimacy.

Well first of all I have confirmed through the agencies in D.C., that this did in fact happen Thursday evening. Has this ever happened before, yes. Was it revoked,yes. Did I already tell you that it takes 3 signatures to accomplish this, yes.

Has Iraq signed off, yes. Was it revoked, no. Do we need them to signoff again, no. They are not in charge and have not been for quite sometime. Why someone would want you to think that Iraq could be in charge one week and the U.S. the next and then back to Iraq and back to the U.S. makes no sense to me at all.

We now know that the UN took a vote on Friday and announced that Iraq was now out of Chapter 7, we know this morning that there was a news article welcoming Iraq into the WTO. If I was you, I would look up those qualifications (you might be surprised at what you see). If Iraq was in charge of the RV, there would have been a public announcement by now.

2)private exchanges of the iqd/iqn have been completed in the last 24 hours in the u.s.a. by invitation only for select individuals – Really? I am simply amazed that they would still even be bold enough to tell us this. How many times have we heard this before?

We have heard several times that private exchanges have taken place and that people have received skrs. We have even heard that cards were loaded in Iraq and have received confirmation from boots on the ground.

What we have not heard in the past but are now hearing from contractors in Iraq and from privilaged people in D.C., is that they have received or participated in a currency exchange which started late Thursday night and into Friday at the rate of $25.87.

As of Friday evening this was stopped, due to the fact that the public announcement was not made as scheduled.

3)technical issues, correct rates not showing up in all the banks again. But we are told there are no more technical issues over and over again. Sorry once again I think this is just stalling. I do not believe that after all the testing they did on this technical process there are still issues in this area. Even after they had a clean run last weekend?. Were we being simply lied to.

I clearly stated earlier in the week that all the technical issues had been removed and that the banking systems was ready to go. I even told you about them catching those who were trying to manipulate it for personal gain.

On the call I explained to you the new security system that was put in Thursday night. I even explained to you how it was put in a region at a time and why they did it this way. If someone has better info ask them to please share.

4)We are waiting for the 800/888 number so we can call in to make appointments.
    Why would the exchange centers and calling centers be manned and ready for almost a year now if there has been and is no one to call in and make an appointment? In fact this is the latest reason for the activation hold up. I just do not believe this.

They have been manning banks and call centers since Feburary. Don't forget guys this was supposed to happen in April. They had the basis for the rollout to take place, but the closer they got to actully having to do this, the more they realized that they weren't ready.

This plan has been just like the RV itself (changed many times). As groups changed lately and the playing field has now been leveled amongst the banks, the rollout system had to be revamped.

I know some of you think you know what it takes to complete this, but you don't. We are not talking about you calling AT&T and saying I need 5 800#s for my company and them running by Monday (which would not happen).

We are talking about the UST issuing out new numbers to each bank. We are talking about each one of those banks then having to setup their call centers to process you according to their unique procedures. There is a whole lot more involved in this then you think.

Here's a good example from one of our members:

10:18 PM [psychicgrama] I ust got off the phone with a very interesting man who explainedto me some of what is going on with 800#. What I found out was this, they had to wait until every state & territory of the US was closed & ready to test. He said this happens with a lot of companies who set up 800 numbers.

This situation is special because of security & timing. Once Hawaii, puerto rico etc were all closed down, the they have to test everyting for continuity & connectivity, its tested once, twice, so on & so on. once they arre convinced it is "live" then they turn it on & make sure it is going to stay on they make calls into the system, do transfer calls from all the satelLite banks etc.

Once it is a solid working phone setup they turn everything on & sit & wait to make surethere are no "bugs" then run security taps etc. When all of that is done it will go live. I only trust this man cause he works for the GOV. Hes not personally involved but know what has to happen. Dont be surprised if this just shows up at any time"

5)The macros in software used by operators in call in centers to manage appointments had to be revised. We were told that the centers were manned and ready for almost a year now so why all of a sudden now that when they want to activate the rates (and with such urgency so we are told) that they only now went back to revisit this call-in process when they have to us it? …and found the problems? What the heck have they been doing for the last year? Who designed and tested this software? I do not believe this could be so messed up and so incompetent. Sorry!"

See above answer.

The sad part about this blast, is the fact that I had to do it at all. This is information that I've told you all week long and none of it has changed. One person came on here and gave you their opinon of what they think is going on. They explained to you how they interpreted some articles in Iraq newspapers and what they think needs to be accomplished in order for you to see the RV.

While I respect everyones opinon, I don't necessarily agree with everything they say. I know for a fact that most of the things they are waiting on to be accomplished, have already been accomplished, they are just waiting to be made public. They will not be made public until the RV is announced.

So, I can say this one more time. I feel that I have some of the best connections/resources available. I fully 100% trust their information or I wouldn't be passing it on to you.

I do get information at times that completes my puzzle a little more than yours, but you have to know by now that the only reason I don't pass it on is because of their security. I know we are ahead of most on receiving intel and that is most of the problem with those that disagree.

We also know from experience that they do catch up, but we never hear them come back and say.......oh yeah, they were right. It really doesn't matter though, because we don't need it. All we need is the RV...

Let them laugh now and tell you that we don't know what we are talking about, it's ok, this is not a competition (not to us anyway). When the end comes you will know who knew, who was just guessing and who was just trying to manipulate you for their own purpose.

Don't be surprised to see some familiar faces depart this site.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 28, 2013 Empty 30MILLION, STRAIGHTTALK CHAT, 9-28-2013

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:52 pm

30MILLION, STRAIGHTTALK CHAT, 9-28-2013

30M: I want to explain a little more in detail now what I could not explain last night. Last night in my update I said I can’t go into details right now but we need to make a careful, calculated decision when exchanging. I found out that Obama had instituted a 9% tax.

Bottom line is we’re going to have to make a calculation when we’re going into a particular rate for our exchange. I’m hearing there may be a cutoff amount for the return that may be counted as an investment. Depending on the amount you’re exchanging you may have to take a lesser rate in exchange for not having it considered an investment.

The amount could be the trigger – not certain, but we’re looking into. I want you to know you may not want to run in and demand the highest rate possible and then get hit with more taxes. There may be a threshold where some of what we have is considered an investment.

Before we get all excited, let’s relax and wait for additional information to develop. What you call it when you go in (exchange or investment) has nothing to do with it. What is being talked about right now is a threshold that puts you into the investment category based on the amount you exchange, not what you call it.

We don’t have that last piece of information with the rate. I’m hearing from multiple sources that is being worked out right now. We’ve got to know the spread (low end/high end for the rate) and what is that magical dollar amount that might move us into the investment category.

Sponsored content

September 28, 2013 Empty Re: September 28, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm