PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 29, 2013

Admin
    Admin

September 29, 2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:56 pm

This post contains information from our dinar gurus
    Admin
    Admin

Intro to Dave's Newsletter

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Dave Schmidt's Currency Exchange Update Report from Sedona
    September 29, 2013

Dear Friends,

We are embarking on a complete new endeavor as we await the global currency reset. Most of you are receiving this update because you sent me an email in response to my “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” Q&A article, listened to my radio program “The Sedona Connection,” or have requested to receive my email updates.

Many of you are new to this currency exchange issue while others have been patiently waiting for years. The veterans can tell you it’s never been closer or more exciting to watch what’s happening. I have encouraged all of you to subscribe to Dinar Recaps newsletter. First, because it is the email list that will receive the 800# for the group rate, but it is also a good source of info that comes out each day.

But, with that I’d like to make a few comments. It is an open blog that has all kinds of comments, suggestions, reports etc. To me personally, a lot of it is just chatter talk. But that’s what you get with a blog site having over 140,000 subscribers, and it can be somewhat tedious sifting through it all.

Some of you wonder who I am, what is my experience, what is my purpose for doing this. A quick resume: I had a background in banking and finance right out of high school with a full college scholarship. A few years into the job I made a career change, returned to school and entered into church ministry. I have a B.A. in religion and a M.A. in Biblical Studies. I spent about 12 years in schooling and church ministry which speaks the spiritual aspects of what I share. Due to various circumstances I left the ministry and entered into politics. I ended up spending 12 years in the WA State Legislature ending as a State Senator. That was technically a part time job, so needing some supportive income I trained myself in being a market trader. I have been trading off and on for over 17 years and taught a college class on trading the market online. So, there you see my extensive experience in banking and finance, law and politics, and market trading all balanced with a deep love for God/Jesus and for serving others.

This endeavor in my radio program and helping with the currency exchange has truly developed into a labor of love. Not only is it a pleasure to serve you, but I do believe it has become a fulfillment of a life calling. Everything I have done in my life has prepared me for this mission of service. I count it an honor to be here.

Based on reports on the Dinar Recaps newsletter, the RV could be happening any day. I will continue to give guidance, direction and practical insight. Many of you continue to have so many questions as you have never been down this road before. I will continue to carry this theme on my weekly radio program as long as it is practical and helpful. You will receive a weekly update each Wednesday about the evenings's program. The gift of the internet and various aspects of technology allow us to communicate in various measures. I will continue to develop and improve this newsletter, my blog site and my radio program. your suggestions are more than welcome.

Ideas and comments are already coming in on what to do after the RV takes place. We are already discussing having a conference here in Sedona filled with speakers and workshops for the next step of what to do after we receive our money.

We are being given a sacred trust. Only 1% to 2% of the people in America are participating in this new endeavor, with less percentage in other countries around the world. I believe we are being given a wonderful opportunity, being divinely called to be trailblazers in displaying to the world a new paradigm on how we handle our wealth. We are entering into a new era of being set free from centuries of financial slavery, carried out by the greed and lust for power from the ulta-wealthy 1%. If I may use a biblical metaphor we are being set free from the bondage of economic slavery, just as the Hebrews were set free from the Egyptian slavery. We are on our way to the promised land, a land where we will be free to pursue the desires of our hearts in serving one another.

It’s an exciting journey and we are all in this together.

Blessings,

Dave Schmidt
    Copyright © 2013 The Sedona Connection, All rights reserved.
    By request, email response or radio audience

Our mailing address is:
    The Sedona Connection
    130 Vista Bonita Dr.
    Sedona, Az 86336

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
    Admin
    Admin

KTFA's Frank26 & Member's Thoughts & Opinions 09/29/2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:55 pm

wonlady wrote on September 28th, 2013, 9:32 pm: Where is Frank? I pray he is OK?! Anyone communicated with him today?

Postby Frank26 » September 28th, 2013, 10:14 pm • [Post 84] Friend......... Do You like to pray? Me too. Will You pray with me for the next Three Days? 72 hours. Good. Then read and listen to KTFA's Prayer Coordinator's post that will soon be coming out. Read and listen and follow the example of our Prayer Warriors. KTFA, frank
    Post by Millie » September 28th, 2013, 10:15 pm • [Post 86] SILENCE IS GOLDEN..... BUT MY EYES STILL SEE...

I BELIEVE WE "REALLY" NEED TO BE IN CONSTANT PRAYER RIGHT NOW. WE ARE SO CLOSE AND CAN'T LOSE FOCUS. PS..... I REMEMBER Wink

abundantlyblessed wrote on September 28th, 2013, 9:45 pm: Hi winlady. I don't know if it still holds true, but I think I remember a year ago (or maybe 2 or 3 lol) Frank saying that he would go silent 3 days before the "big event" we are waiting for. Or something like that. Does any one else remember that?

If that is the case, I LOVE SILENCE DON'T YOU! Smile But then again, maybe he has just been really busy today. Blessings to you.

Post by Frank26 » September 29th, 2013, 9:13 am • [Post 179] It is good to always be in constant prayer. TY Prayer Warriors ........... Please lead us in this direction. Aloha Sunday KTFA Family. I will talk to You tomorrow. For the very first time. Please Praise God today ........... Tell Him how much You Love Him....... Amen. KTFA, Frank

Frank26 wrote on September 29th, 2013, 10:29 am: You know me ........ I laugh at myself a lot.

I was thinking of wearing Dorothy's Red Slippers with some red lipstick and my red suit for Monday's CC. Tink gave me look that said ...... I THINK NOT!!! :heeheehee: But I will be in full colors. KTFA, Frank

AzProf wrote on September 29th, 2013, 12:44 pm: The top oil exporters are Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Iraq. Iran also exports a lot, though sanctions have cut into that.

Russia has stated that it can export to China all it needs in an article a couple weeks ago. When you look at Revelations and the colors of the 200 million man army, they could line up with China and Russia.

I expect that you will see Russia and China creating a partnership where they will not use the 'petrodollar'. But Saudi and Iraq are tied to the 'West', ala US and Europe. Iran is up in the air.

Brics- Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa could be the start of an alliance that will switch from the Petrodollar, but India and China are large importers.

They need Iran, a big plus exporting country to do this. Syria is Irans friend. We want an Iraqi govt who is a friend to Iran because that brings Iran and their oil towards the West, using the petrodollar.

We want to sell oil to any and everyone, but we want to do it in US dollars. Something to think about.

Post by iggy » September 29th, 2013, 1:04 pm • [Post 269] Interesting... :hmmm: I like how you put this....I was trying to explain this to a friend the other day {without much luck} this helps alot...Thank you... :handshake3: Blessings to you AzProf...

Post by AzProf » September 29th, 2013, 5:58 pm • [Post 395] Iggy, You're welcome my friend.

Like you, Ive been thinking a lot of this 'Syria' thing and why Russia and the US are so much at odds over a country that doesn't have a lot of natural resources. Ive had some intense discussions with others who are wondering the same thing.

The 2 things that come to mind are 1) pipeline through Syria to provide nat gas to Europe, a market that Russia holds a whole lot of influence over, thus they don't want this 'pipeline. 2) The other is the 'petrodollar' and control over this system.

Why is the petrodollar so important? Something is worth whatever people are willing to pay.

Theres other factors like production cost and supply&demand, but if I can sell something for $100, its worth $100.

IMHO, its the US, while in their stage of industrial revolution, became a world power, and really was the big market for petroleum products. We virtually built the oil industry in Saudi Arabia, and now in Iraq.

We were able to make the rule of the 'petrodollar' which solidified the US dollar as the strongest world currency, and dollars were printed and were bought all over the world.

But our economy was strong and growing, so why not. But, when things started slowing, we most likely just thought it was a cycle and kept printing money, yet the slowdown was real.

Now, we have borrowed to prop up the economy and printed more dollars. Because people still use the dollar for oil sales 'petrodollar', it is trusted and used all over the world, thus it retains its value even though there are way too many dollars in existence to keep its value.

If we lost the petrodollar, the trust in the dollar would wain greatly and the dollar would quickly lose its value in the world market. If that happenes in a 'non-controlled' fashion, our economy tanks.

Russia would love that and this is why Syria is important and this is why we have an Iran favored govt in Iraq. Again, this is just my opinion.

Post by LoveThisFamily » September 29th, 2013, 5:54 pm • [Post 389] I actually respect this "influential dinarian" that blue star mentions: BLUESTAR POST

>>>"There is always someone willing to tell you that their intel is better than anyone else's and that they are the only one who possibly know everything that is going on.

I always tell you to gather as much info as you can and then fill in the missing pieces of your puzzle (this requires that you do a little work on your own and to use some common sense). No one knows 100% what is going on. Everyone gets pieces."<<<<<<<<

but I like "take it to God in prayer" better. Smile Be innocent as doves but wise as foxes!

Admin
    Admin

INTEL/RUMORS TODAY

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 pm

9-29-2013 Intel Guru TD I've been silent to see how the last details (which are complex) would materialize (or not) and I'm happy to report positive news. All parties have agreed upon time frames, conditions are met and execution to be implemented. Can't give exact date but it's very close. Iraq is about to enter world markets in every financial way including currency being traded. You will like the return but I must tell you these rumors of $25 + are simply...unrealistic so keep yourself grounded and expectations realistic. Above all else your anxiety level about conclusion to this saga is a much needed relief to us all.

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [okie do you see oct 2nd as a back wall
    date?] NOPE--I WOULD HOPE BUT OCT 8TH IS ALSO IN PLAY--I AM NOT SURE THERE ARE SUCH A THING ANYMORE AS A BACK WALL---IT IS IMMENENT NOW. [recently some people have said this could go to 2014, 2015, even 2016.
    Do you see this going into 2014 or beyond?] WELL---I NEVER SAY NEVER---BUT THIS HAS FOOLED ME MORE THAN ONCE. BUT---GIVEN ALL THE OCT 1ST. AGREEMENTS PROGRESSING NOW I DONT SEE IT GOING ON A GREAT DEAL LONGER. THE 3 SIGNATURES NECESSARY FOR THIS TO PROCEED WAS ONLY OBTAINED LAST THURSDAY----AND NO---OBAMA CAN'T STOP IT NOW. [post 3 of 3]

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [One intel provider yesterday said that a contractor has exchanged internationally for 25.87. Can you also, verify this intel.] YES LAST THURSDAY HALLIBURTON CONTRACTORS WAS PAID (ON THEIR CHECK) AT THE RATE OF 25.87---BUT---THERE WERE A 7 DAY HOLD PUT ON ALL BUT 3.44 PER DINAR ON THEIR CHECK WITH THE CAVEOT OF REMAINING AMOUNT DUE IN 7 DAYS. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

9-29-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS WAS SCHEDULED LAST APRIL.
    BUT--THE LONGER IT HAS BEEN DELAYED HAS A POSITIVE EFFECT IN RELATION TO THE RATE. EVERYTIME IT WAS DELAYED THE RATE OF EXCHANGE ROSE, SO IN ESSENCE WE HAVE PROFITTED FROM IT. IT HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY SINCE THEN [Is the 25.87 the rate you are hearing?] YES THAT IS THE RATE THAT HAS BEEN ON THE BANK SCREENS FOR SEVERAL DAYS---THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED AT THE LAST MOMENT BUT THAT RATE IS SHOWING INTERNATIONALLY PRESENTLY. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BEAR IN MIND THE PRESENT POSTED RATES ON THE SCREENS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP UNTIL 2 MINUTES BEFORE GOING LIVE. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

9-29-2013 Intel Guru TerryK THE RV WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS SET FOR THIS WEEKEND STILL...RATES STILL HIGH WHAT IM HEARING.

9-29-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I am still looking for this before the first of Oct. All the news that I have received today still says that people have been paid at the rate of $25.87 (in Iraq and in D.C.). Your turn is coming

Admin
    Admin

POOFNESS & ZAP SUNDAY UPDATE, 9-29-2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 pm

POOFNESS & ZAP SUNDAY UPDATE, 9-29-2013

Greetings and Salutations:

There have been some interesting "signs of the times” this week. Panama announced the closing of its banks from Friday, September 27th through October 2nd. The explanation to its people has been a software upgrade and a complete auditing of the country’s banking system. The German government announced on Friday "the world banking system is experiencing a complete ‘melt down’ ".

The changes are slowly appearing. The corruption this country has sustained since the US became a corporation in 1872 is beginning to be exposed with its long-awaited remedies.

The Fat Lady has entered side stage - mic in hand - and the band is queued up, rehearsing "The Party’s Over". The final sound-check has begun, and it's been awhile since she hit a "High C". Stay tuned; our "party” is about to begin.

And now from Zap:

HI ALL,

THE PIGS HAVE BEEN MEASURED FOR THEIR FLIGHT SUITS, AND THE RUNWAYS HAVE BEEN CLEARED OF THE MUCK ON THE SURFACE, BUT NOT COMPLETELY CLEAN YET FOR THE TAKE-OFF. WON’T BE LONG, THOUGH, SO KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON, BE PATIENT, AND SMILE. THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DO, WORRY ABOUT, MAKE TODAY’S RUMORS INTO GOSPEL THE NEXT DAY, OR SUPPORT THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT LEND WELL TO THE DELAYS BY MANIFESTING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

THE CABAL AND THE GOOD GUYS (FIRST AND FOREMOST THE CHINESE FAMILIES) HAVE ESTABLISHED A TRUCE AND WORKED OUT THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS TO COME. THE CABAL WILL BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE IN SOME MEASURE, BUT WITHOUT THEIR PREVIOUS POWER. THAT POWER WAS DRAMATICALLY STRIPPED WEEKS AGO BY THE REMOVAL OF THEIR VAST WEALTH WHICH THEY STOLE FROM HUMANITY. TALK ABOUT A WAKE-UP CALL.

THEY DID NOT REALIZE THE EXTENT OF THE REAL POWER OF THE GOOD GUYS EVEN WHEN WARNED MANY TIMES, SO THEY FORCED THEIR HANDS AND GOT SLAMMED. REALIZING THAT POWER, THEY CAME TO THE TABLE AND NEGOTIATED THEIR REDEMPTION. WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN TELL SOMEBODY THAT THE STOVE IS HOT AND THE POT WILL BOIL OVER AND RUIN THE FOOD FOR EVERYBODY, BUT THEY STILL KEEP THE HEAT ON? IS IT THAT INCREDIBLE ARROGANCE THAT COMES FROM HAVING SOME FORM OF POWER?

ANYWAY, THIS WILL ALL CHANGE NOW AS THE RV COMES TO PASS. MOUNTAIN GOAT HAS WONDERFUL INSIGHT INTO IT ALL AND IS BANG ON THE BUTTON. RIGHT NOW, THE REDEMPTIONS OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS (BONDS) HAVE BEGUN, AND THE STAGE IS SET FOR THE RV AND THE INSTALLATION OF THE BASEL III PROTOCOLS. THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES MAY COME TO PASS SHORTLY AS WELL. WE DO KNOW THAT THE USA (CORPORATION) HAS MANAGED TO GET THE DEBT CEILING RAISED YET AGAIN TO STAVE OFF BANKRUPTCY. IT WOULD NOT DO TO HAVE THE WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY TAKE A DIVE. CHAOS AND WAR WOULD FOLLOW.

THE CHINESE WANT TO SEE THE USD BE STRONG. IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR HUMANITY, AND THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO HELP WITH THAT. OBAMA IS NEGOTIATING WELL ON MANY FRONTS IN THESE END TIMES, AND IS DOING A GOOD JOB. THE ARMED FORCES AND THE AGENCIES ARE ALSO DOING A MASSIVE JOB DURING THESE TIMES OF CHANGE TO ENSURE THIS CHANGEOVER IS DONE WITH AS LITTLE FUSS AS POSSIBLE, BUT STILL THERE ARE CASUALTIES AS IN ANY WAR OF SUCH MAGNITUDE (NOT REPORTED THOUGH).

BY THE WAY, I HEAR NOISES FROM GHOSTS, BUT STILL, NOTHING TOO INTELLIGIBLE AT THE MOMENT. ONCE I HEAR SOME GOOD THOUGHTS, I WILL KNOW THAT DICK HAD A CHANGE OF HEART.

QUESTIONS THIS WEEK ARE THOUGHTFUL.

Q. I hear that Obama is on the side of the People and we should put our support behind him. Yet, a week doesn't go by that I don't hear in the news - mainstream and alternative - about another whopper he/his administration has told. Help me to see three material things he's done lately that show he is for the People.

A. OBAMA HAS A LOT ON HIS HANDS RIGHT NOW. GIVE THE GUY HIS DUE. DESPITE THE DIFFICULTIES, HE HAS THE INSIGHT AND THE DRIVE TO CARRY THIS CHANGEOVER THROUGH. I DO ADMIRE HIS STRENGTH AND WILLINGNESS TO FRONTLINE THE WORK EFFORT DESPITE THE HANDLERS AND LOBBYISTS HE HAS TO WORK WITH. NOT EASY.

HE IS FIGHTING ON NOT ONLY A COUPLE OF FRONTS, BUT ALSO ON MANY IN THESE TIMES. I WOULD NOT WANT HIS JOB, AND I BET HE DID NOT IMAGINE WHAT HIS ROLE WOULD REALLY TRANSFORM TO. SO, YEAH, I WOULD SUPPORT HIS EFFORTS. HIS WIFE CERTAINLY HAS A LARGE HEART, AND SUSTAINS HER MAN THROUGH THESE EXTRAORDINARILY DIFFICULT TIMES. THINK OF OBAMA COMING HOME, AND HIS WIFE EMBRACING HIM AND CARING FOR HIS DAILY WOUNDS. BET THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS THERE. HE IS BLESSED WITH HER.

Q. Do you know if the rumors that FEMA is going to run a huge operation in FEMA Region 3 (the Mid-Atlantic area in the US) starting next month? If you do, can you please provide details? If it’s accurate, will this be another sign of something seeming negative, but is really a positive such as the banking changeover?

A. THIS IS A TOUGH THING TO COMMENT ON AS THIS IS A TWO-FACED EVENT. ON ONE HAND, IF THE CABAL HAD NOT CALLED TRUCE THEN THE EVENT COULD HAVE GONE THE NEGATIVE WAY. NOW, IT IS HEADED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION, AND MAY BE A PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA DURING THE CHANGEOVER (NEE GLOBAL RESET). LET US PRAY, AS THE FIRST SCENARIO WAS PLANNED TO HAPPEN, AND MANY WOULD HAVE DIED.

Q. Is timing for the programs to reach the readers of this newsletter before or after the shift of the financial system?

A. AFTER. THE PROGRAMS WILL KICK OVER AND SPIT OUT THEIR RESULTS AFTER THE RESET. THIS IS INEVITABLE, PLANNED, AND WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL ONLY.

Q. Poof said that the our assets will be paid out of a 5-star trust so are safe. I've not told anyone about my blessings, so what protection do I have that the bank could freeze my account if the federales tell them to? Even the banks are agents of the government.

A. HMMMM. FIVE-STAR TRUST AGAIN. REMEMBER THAT THE FIVE STAR HEADED BY MARION HORN JR IS A CABAL STRUCTURE INSTALLED MANY YEARS AGO FOR SPECIFIC, COVERT REASONS. IT IS STILL NOT USEFUL FOR HUMANITY S NEEDS, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TRYING LIKE MAD TO GET IT ON THAT TRACK. IN REGARDS OF THE FUNDS PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE, THEY WILL COME FROM THE MAJOR BANKS THAT ARE DUTY-BOUND TO CARRY OUT THE PROGRAMS AND DISBURSE FUNDS. NO, THE FUNDS WILL NOT BE BLOCKED AND WILL BE USABLE FOR THE ECONOMIC STIMULUS THEY ARE MEANT FOR. REST EASY. POOF THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FIVE STAR, AND FOR A WHILE IT LOOKED LIKE IT, BUT, NO. THE ANSWER IS DIFFERENT.

I CAN NOW SEE THE PATH CLEAR FOR PROJECT STARTS WITHIN THE NEXT WEEKS, AND GETTING TO THE REAL WORK AT HAND AS THE FIRST FUNDS FLOW THIS WEEK. YES, THE MONEY HAS BEEN RELEASED, AND WILL NOW ESCALATE. WE WILL BEGIN EXPERIENCING CHANGES VERY SOON, AND IT SHOULD BE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME FOR EVERYBODY.

I WISH I COULD SAY SO MUCH MORE, BUT THE SENSITIVITY OF THESE TIMES IS CRITICAL. JUST KNOW ALL IS WELL, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNDER THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. SLEEP WELL, AND DREAM GOOD THINGS. LIKE PURPLE PIGS.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
    ZAP

GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE
    BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH
    Admin
    Admin

Update from 12thman Sunday Evening 09/29/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:01 am

Update from 12thman Sunday Evening

09/29/2013

12thman said:Please post alone: I just wanted to come in real quick and share what has been given to me as mid day today. Sorry for the late post on this info.

I have returned from a very long yet productive weekend in Waco, Tx. I have received a call from the main HR saying that we still look good for Oct. 1st.

He didn't give me to much info because he is waiting for his WF contacts to call him. Im in hopes he calls back this evening to let me know what he has found out. I will say he was excited about our chances.

Now could it go past the 1st, yes it can ladies and gentelman. And, if it does, we all need to prepare our minds and hearts for the chance that it does. For many, being on this ride for so long, you probably will just shrug it off and say what's the next date.
    But for many, the idea of another date to wait for is just to much to bear.

Therefore I say, seek The Lord now and ask Him to prepare your body, mind and heart if the ride continues. He is our strength when we are weak...our Hope when all has failed...we are close and with each new news tidbit or post from Okie etc, we see the puzzle coming together.

Don't give up on the Father...He will bless us all soon and very x 8 soon. Ps...it's awesome how God sends fellow dinarians across my path. I had the opportunity and pleasure to meet a fellow believer and dinarian while at lunch in Waco. And your probably saying why is he telling us this...God has chosen each one of us to be a part of this great historical ride that will soon be over.

He has a plan for each and everyone that will receive His heavenly blessing. It might be building a church, giving to the poor, feeding the hungry, taking care of our Vets, sending missionaries to foreign countries our going with me on a water well mission (Baylorman1).

But whatever it is, I pray you do what He calls you to do...that my friends is why we are to receive such wealth.

Not to buy the cars boats clothes etc...it's to do God's work to further His Kingsom.

Admin
    Admin

Okie Thoughts at OOM&F Sunday Evening 09/29/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 am

Okie Thoughts at OOM&F Sunday Evening

09/29/2013

[..OkieOilMan] WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF POSSIBLE IMPLICATIONS RELEVENT TO THE CONTINUING RESOLUTION TO FUND THE GOVERMENT AND THE DEBATE ON A CLEAN BILL COMING OUT OF THE CONGRESS THAT IS PALATABLE TO THE SENATE.

THE USA OFFICIALLY RUNS OUT OF MONEY ON OCT 17TH AND THE LAST TIME WE HAD A GOVERMENT SHUT DOWN WAS UNDER THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION FOR 17 DAYS.

THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE CONTENTION AMONGST CONGRESS AND SENATE THAN THEY WERE THEN. IT IS ANYONE'S GUESS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THIS LOGGERJAM ISSUE WILL AFFECT THE R/V. REMEMBER THIS POINT IN HISTORY WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THE SENATORS IN 2014.

THIS ENTIRE ISSUE PRESENTING ITSELF TO US IS ALL DUE TO "OBAMACARE" WHICH THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS OPPOSE. THE DEMOCRATIC SENATE MAJORITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UPHOLDING THIS TRAIN WRECK.

THE SHUTDOWN IF IT OCCURS---IT WILL HAPPEN AT MIDNIGHT TOMMOROW NIGHT. TODAY, WHILE THE CONGRESS IS SCRAMBLING TO PREVENT THIS TRAIN WRECK------THE SENATE IS NOT EVEN IN SESSION----

GOD BLESS AMERICA---OR WHAT AMERICA USED TO BE.

Admin
    Admin

"Where We've Been......And Where We Will Go?" 09/29/2013

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 am

"Where We've Been......And Where We Will Go?"

09/29/2013

BLUESTAR

Subject: THE RV...WHERE WE'VE BEEN... AND WHERE WILL WE GO?

I always said that the RV and now GCR (Global Currency Reset) was a marathon that would require patience and endurance.

The last year has been a VERY difficult period for MANY dinarians. I've talked with people who have lost their homes, lost their loved ones, lost their health and have lost their hope.

Most of the folks I've spoken with though, have had a core faith that kept them going amid the highs and lows of this "long strange trip."

Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been.

<< The Grateful Dead "Truckin""<<

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?

A few of us have been vested in this for more than 10 years and the greater majority have come to this dance much more recently.

During that time, so many stories about the legitimacy and alleged illegitimacy of this currency have been written about and discussed that it would take several encyclopedia boxed sets to contain all the theories, assertions and misconceptions.

Whew...my head is spinning now and I'm getting a sickening feeling thinking back to all of the crazy stories we used to hear about the lop, the scam and the impending doom of our dinars.

NOTE... Forbes magazine has tried to further this narrative recently with a "financial blogger" who blogged in May, July and earlier this month .Thank goodness his assertions lacked research and have been relying on second hand sources and hearsay. LOL!!!

Well...Thank God we've come through the fire and the there is now light at the end of the tunnel!

We now are literally in the home stretch of this roller coaster marathon that a good number of us were beginning to wonder would ever end!!

THE BIGGER QUESTION IS WHERE WILL WE GO?

In order to answer this we must look back to how we've acted and quote another influential Dinarian on Saturday : >>>"There is always someone willing to tell you that their intel is better than anyone else's and that they are the only one who possibly know everything that is going on.

I always tell you to gather as much info as you can and then fill in the missing pieces of your puzzle (this requires that you do a little work on your own and to use some common sense). No one knows 100% what is going on. Everyone gets pieces."<<

There you have it folks...For our post RV/GCR, let's NOT fall prey to some of the mistakes we may have made by getting caught up in egos about how our knowledge is better than anyone else .

We will need to go out and REALLY DIVERSIFY OUR THINKING AND GATHERING OF INTEL,INFO AND NETWORK OF ADVISORS.

We've all had "pieces" of this mystery puzzle but after the RV/GCR when the smoke clears, it will be mandatory to bring it all into focus and realize that MUCH OF THIS INTEL AND GURU PONDERING HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT HELPFUL BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT WILL BE A FOOTNOTE TO HOW WE ACT AND WHO WE BECOME POST RV/GCR.

In conclusion...I return once again to another influential Dinarian... >>> "I have constantly been trying to give you hints of things to look for in peoples character that exposes who they are. I am hoping that I am doing the right thing, because as soon as the RV is announced you will need this super power..."<<<<<<<<<<

Yes folks, we will indeed need a super power to help determine who we will soon be dealing with.

MANY PEOPLE WILL SUDDENLY BECOME OUR BEST FRIENDS, OUR BEST FINANCIAL ADVISORS AND OUR BEST LIFE COUNSELORS.

How we deal with these challenges will tell the AMAZING STORY OF THIS GREATEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH OF OUR GENERATION.

Will we be up to the task? I hope and pray we will. It's no mistake or mere coincidence that a LARGE percentage of Dinarians are persons of faith and goodness. It's now time to go out and help others and add more light to a world of increasing darkness.

1 Peter 5:2-3

Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.

God bless you all and I hope to see you at the end of this ride. Bluestar

Admin
    Admin

EAGLE 1 UPDATE!!!!!!!!! YES!!YES!!YES!! GOOOOOOOO RV

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am

And a good Sunday Evening to all of you.

It's been awhile since I posted one of these updates, but I'm pleased to say that this one should be the last, pre-GCR!

As you all will have heard by now -- and especially those who have heard me comment on Frank's CC's -- the IMF took control of the GCR on September 5th. We've had many alerts since that date thinking that things were finished.

In fact, there have been a series of events which had to take place prior to the Global Currency Reset being released to the world. We've talked about the necessity of funding things like the Alpha Fund, the Omega Fund, the Prosperity Packages and -- finally -- five UN projects.

Without rehashing a lot of previous discussions, the various funds and packages represented multiplied trillions of dollars. The numbers are so high that it boggles the imagination. The Omega Fund, for example, represented a series of investments backed by gold that the U.S. seized from the Nazis in 1945. Nations were allowed to take advantage of this in order to plan for a prosperous day in their future that would make each of them debt-free with years of financial freedom.

The Prosperity Packages were enabled by the Omega Fund, and they totaled in excess of $25 Trillion alone. The UN Projects were designed initially to provide unlimited financial capability to fund multiple research endeavors in order to provide some kind of normal life for the Wounded Warriors.

We've known for the past couple of weeks that the Omega Fund, the Alpha Fund and all of the Prosperity Packages had been taken care of, and the monies necessary to satisfy the requirements repatriated and properly disbursed. What has been the last hang-up has been the final UN Project. That project represented several trillion USD all by itself, and it has been under the watchful eye of a Federal Judge ever since several bank employees attempted to sidetrack it and utilize those funds for personal profit.

I received a telephone call on Friday night from an individual who works within the Federal Government, who also had participated in the last UN Project. This individual informed me that the Paymaster for this project was on track to complete things by 11:00 PM Pacific, and that funds would be able to be seen in the respective bank accounts by Midnight. I was assured that a telephone call or a text message would occur as soon as those funds were confirmed.

That call did not come until Saturday morning. I was advised that the project's Paymaster had completed things on schedule, funds were visible in each respective account, and a 72-hour hold was put on those funds pending the GCR going "live" Tuesday, October 1.

The reason for the 72-hour delay apparently lies in the fact that Panama has, for several decades, been using the USD as its currency in place of its old currency, the Panamanian Balboa. I received a message from within the IMF that Panama had been in the process of preparing to restore the Balboa and dump the USD as its currency of trade. In order to accomplish that, Panama has been acquiring gold in order to provide asset backing. Additionally, they had never installed the Babylon II software within their banking system. (BTW, the newly posted UN Operational Rates chart shows the Balboa at 1:1 with the USD.)

On Friday, all banking institutions in Panama shut down for a four-day period in order to complete the changeover of software. That four-day period ends on Monday night at midnight, and Panama will be Basel III compliant in preparation for the GCR.

What this all means, folks, is that Tuesday looks like our payday! I have multiple contacts within banks who are saying that with the release of the GCR on Tuesday, they will be ready to do their exchanges on Wednesday. Does that mean we have to wait until Wednesday to do our exchanges? That remains to be seen. I believe Frank has some updates that he will be able to share on Monday night's call.

It is my understanding, however, that where prior arrangements have already been made, people will be able to do their exchanges on Tuesday.

It really looks like we're there, folks! Praise God!

Eagle1

Sponsored content

Re: September 29, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:31 am