PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Tues. AM 10/01/2013

Admin
    Admin

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Tues. AM 10/01/2013

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Tues. AM

10/01/2013

Good Tuesday morning everyone and it is a GOOD DAY!

Straight out of the "gate", I have a strong suggestion: DO NOT I repeat DO NOT let the PARTIAL Government shutdown, which I personally call a time of CORRECTION, weigh upon you...

GOD did not bring us this far to drop us.... Even when Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were in the fiery furnace, there was a 4th man with Him - GOD HAD A PLAN and sent the right one to deliver them SUDDENLY and it was RIGHT ON TIME!

Yes he could have delivered them BEFORE they had to endure the heat, but God is NEVER late His timing is PERFECT - nothing missing nothing broken! When they came out of the furnace at the RIGHT MOMENT, they didn't even smell like smoke - my precious peeps - we are going to come out of this not even smelling like smoke!!

GLORY TO GOD!! THIS RV/CE is still going to show up SUDDENLY as JESUS DID to the guys in the furnace WHO REFUSED NOT TO GIVE UP and not a hair on their head was scorched nor were their garments in need of dry cleaning...
    SO do not give up this morning OK? God has heard our prayers - read this prophetic word below from Glenn Jackson and the 2nd one from JW - dated today!!

SURELY HE IS SPEAKING TO ENCOURAGE US THANK YOU LORD!

October 1, 2013 The time has come, and now is, that all those who worship Me in spirit and in truth, shall be set apart and exalted [given the perfect platform to release all that I have blessed them with]; for they have humbled themselves before Me and I know their heart, and I have heard their prayers.

Behold, I have given My faithful and obedient ones key and strategic positions concerning the establishment of My divine government in this hour. And all those who cross their path shall see clearly that My wisdom abides mightily within them - and that My power rests mightily upon them, and is poured forth through them.

The time has come for Me to exalt My holy ones to the utmost degree, and surely they will be given the perfect platform - on a continual basis - to release all that I have blessed them with. And I shall indeed send forth the financial prosperity that I have promised to those who walk uprightly before Me [who dwell in My presence -Isaiah 23:17-18] - a financial prosperity that is needed to carry out My highest purposes - and it shall "stun" [amaze and astonish]all those who shall see the degree of My Glory that rests upon My remnant Church.

Woooooooooo GLORY TO GOD doesn't this just make you want to SHOUT ON IN Praise!! We KNOW IN OUR KNOWERS that God has been and is continuing to set the stage for our RV/CE to just SUDDENLY SHOW UP! Keep the faith today everyone and just PRAISE HIM for HE SURELY HAS IN ALL IN CONTROL! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

A WORD FROM THE LORD FOR US OCTOBER 1, 2013 FROM JW:

LOOK UNTO ME BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH ISAIAH 45:22

LOOK TO NO OTHER SOURCE FOR SALVATION. ONLY LOOK UNTO ME. SEE NO OTHER SUPPLY. LOOK UNTO ME, AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED. REGARD ME AS YOUR ONLY SUPPLY. THAT IS THE SECRET OF PROSPERITY FOR YOU, AND YOU IN TURN SHALL SAVE MANY FROM POVERTY AND DISTRESS.

WHATEVER DANGER THREATENS LOOK UNTO ME...WHATEVER YOU DESIRE OR NEED, OR NEED FOR OTHERS, LOOK UNTO ME. CLAIM ALL FROM MY STOREHOUSE. CLAIM, CLAIM,CLAIM.

REMEMBER THAT I FED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WITH HEAVEN-SENT MANNA. I MADE A WAY THROUGH THE RED SEA FOR THEM. I LED THEM THROUGH THE WILDERNESS OF PRIVATION, DIFFICULTY, DISCIPLINE. I LED THEM INTO A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY SO TRUST. SO BE LED ONLY BY ME.

REJOICE. THESE ARE YOUR WILDERNESS DAYS. BUT SURELY AND SAFELY, YOU ARE BEING LED TO YOUR CANAAN OF PLENTY!!!

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:15 pm