PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 2, 2013

Poll

Have you looked at your plan, this week?

[ 0 ]
    October 2, 2013 Bar_left0%October 2, 2013 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    October 2, 2013 Bar_left0%October 2, 2013 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 2, 2013 Empty October 2, 2013

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Family our time is almost here and I pray you are ready. This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 2, 2013 Empty KTFA Members Tidbits of News - Thoughts & Opinions 10/02/2013

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 am

KTFA Members Tidbits of News - Thoughts & Opinions

10/02/2013

jd435d wrote on October 1st, 2013, 9:21 pm: I am on the call listening to frank, eagle 1 and etc ,discussing the bank rate, will the rate very from person to person, depending on who you are or how much dinar you have,

my opinion no, all the same rate, only my opinion, but ask yourself 1 question, what has any bank ever done for anyone from the time you walk in the door, till you leave but charge you fees, I have never had 1 favor from a bank and don't know anyone that has, how about you

Society » October 1st, 2013, 10:17 pm • Hey jd.......IMO.......the rate will vary from bank to bank or to broker to broker or to ________.......

For instance, if you would want to know how this works, call your various banks tomorrow and say you would like to buy some euros and ask for their rate and any associated charges......they will ask you how much you want to buy....

tell them you are not sure as you probably need $2,500 or more but are considering just getting $100 now and get the rest in Italy when you arrive......

ask them what they think is best......rates change, their buy back policy changes, delivery charges may be waived etc.....now think if you ask them for 10 mil euro or more....

So, I believe you will conclude after your experiment that greater amounts will get different rates/charges.....remember, that bank increases their lending ability upwards of 20-1 for every dollar you leave in deposit...

In my town, I know one bank that does something special for the group of investors that leave 500,000 or more with the investment advisors....

they do all sorts of cool things together monthly at the banks expense and get countless gifts from the bank...their deposits give 10mil plus in lending ability to the bank so I think the bank happily affords it......

remember, money is not what you think it is.....what's more, the Basil3 GCR increases the capitalization requirements and this will make us even more attractive to the banks....

When the time comes, my advice, call, shop, negotiate---the more you can bring to them, the more valuable you are......It's business!!!

LabLover » October 1st, 2013, 10:20 pm • [Post 83] OK I AM AT A LOSE.......WHAT %OF THE BANK RATE, DO WE EXPECT TO PAY.............???

PartyTime1 » October 1st, 2013, 10:18 pm • [Post 81] It was mentioned the IQN is trading on forex, but according to forex there is no IQN. It says IQN is not found. But the IQD does show up on forex as the Iraq Dinar.

I can't find anything that shows anything about IQN being a symbol for the Iraq Dinar. And if you google IQN the only thing that does show up with IQN being related to the Iraq Dinar is only from posts from people from the dinar community.

Is there any credible place that shows the Iraq Dinar is in fact related to the symbol IQN other than from various dinar communities?

XenaWP » October 1st, 2013, 10:47 pm • [Post 96] Party Time 1, I hope this gets answered by someone in the know.

dustibigelow » October 1st, 2013, 10:51 pm • [Post 101] I AM NOT SOMEONE IN THE KNOW BUT I THINK and this is just IMO. I think the IQD will become the IQN after it revalues? Am I right? Anyone?? dustib

Society » October 1st, 2013, 10:58 pm • [Post 105] [quote="XenaWP";p=352397][/quote]
    Hey Xena.....IMO all of this ancillary stuff is irrelevant like "cash-in vs exchange".....When the rate changes, all of this will be known quickly...remember the legal adage - if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, its a duck...

realtormc » October 2nd, 2013, 9:19 am • [Post 225] This is the only place I've found that posts IQN: http://www.advfn.com/exchanges/FX/USDIQN/stock-price

mcdan » October 1st, 2013, 10:36 pm • [Post 90] From Walkingstick Post/ not only they paid kuwait , but who esle did they pay?

including the compensation of the State of Kuwait, which amounted to 6 trillion and 511 billion dinars, while the budget of the Kurdistan region of 18 trillion 936 billion dinars, accounting for 17 percent of the budget, which allocated it also $ trillion dinars (860 million dollars) for the oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region, which is expected to issue 250 thousand barrels per day of crude oil.

tyleredwards436 » October 2nd, 2013, 12:53 am • [Post 164] So the announcement on the CBI no one has translated it as of yet if not can someone do so it looks important

Jim33 » October 2nd, 2013, 3:25 am • [Post 173] Hi Delta. I saw an article stating that Iraq is now part of the international community. Has Iraqia TV stated whether this is true or not? Thank you for what you do.

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 7:11 am • [Post 186] Bank looking place with Western Union Financial Services its work in Iraq 02-10-2013 10:16 AM

The Governor of the Central Bank and Agency Abdul Basit Turki held a meeting with the company (Western Union Financial Services, Inc.) to discuss the company's future work in Iraq. / End / l. m / READ MORE

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 10:29 am • [Post 243] WS, Very nice !! KTFA, Frank

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 7:33 am • [Post 191] Economists believe that the «market money puts Tsairth not on the basis of a doomsday scenario» Iraq Stock Exchange counter reads: No civil war

BAGHDAD - World

Two economists saw that the outbreak of open civil war in Iraq is unlikely as much as telling the Iraqi market for securities. READ MORE

another mailman wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 6:48 am: Hi Frank! About 3 days ago President Obama implored the House of Representatives to not shut down the Government and pass the budget on time.

I thought to myself......budget? When was the last time we had a budget in this country? 5-6 years? We have been in a major recession for several years and have not had money for a budget. What is different this year?

If Obama is anxious for this budget, why would he want to delay it with a government shut down? He has said that he is going to cut the deficit in the 4th quarter of this year.Your comment about it being his mission to shut down the government is based on emotion only. :hmmm:

charlyrok » October 2nd, 2013, 7:58 am • [Post 196] another mailman,There was a big story the other night about how the GOP has planned this shut down for over 3 years! Research it!

There are e-mails from GOP members where they are proud and excited about it! Research it! Another item, why is it that all last year we were told the president HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, but every day on this site, he is blamed for it not happening. People need to get their info from more than one source, and balance it out. C'mon!

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 8:23 am • [Post 201] EUROPE NEWSOctober 1, 2013, 4:40 p.m. ET Secretive Vatican Bank Publishes First Financial Accounts

Earnings Report Comes Amid Review of Scandal-Marked Bank By LIAM MOLONEY

ROME—The Vatican bank published its financial accounts Tuesday for the first time in its 126-year history, reflecting Pope Francis's push for greater transparency at the secretive and scandal-plagued financial institution.

The move comes as the pope is exploring other ways to reform the bank and has even suggested he is open to turning it into a charitable fund or shutting it down.

READ MORE:

Iraq implicating the Vatican money laundering operations

2/10/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) Vatican (Italy) / Future News:

Informed sources said that the Vatican bank will close probably all accounts of foreign embassies after concerns about the operations of deposit and withdraw cash large carried out missions Iraq, Iran and Indonesia. READ MORE

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 8:23 am • [Post 203] By LIAM MOLONEY

ROME--The Vatican bank published its financial accounts Tuesday for the first time in its 126-year history, reflecting Pope Francis's push for greater transparency at the secretive and scandal-plagued financial institution.

The Vatican bank, called the Institute of Religious Works, or IOR, said its 2012 net income more than quadrupled to €86.6 million ($116.9 million) from €20.2 million, thanks mainly to trading in fixed-income securities, including government bonds. The profit enabled it to give €54.7 million to the Holy See, which the pope can hand out to Catholic charities of his choice. READ MORE

Iraq implicating the Vatican money laundering operations READ MORE

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 8:24 am • [Post 204] Political Sources: Maliki's Visit To The United States Is To Support His Candidacy For A Third Term! On October 2, 2013 in the political READ FULL ARTICLE

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 9:09 am • [Post 221] Difficulties countries 'Breaks' and the position of Arab Banks Adnan Ahmed Yousif 02-10-2013 10:00 AM

Since Council announced the Federal Reserve the U.S. near the lower support for the U.S. economy, experiencing currencies of the Group of «Brix» fluctuations in deep because of the escape about 40 percent of foreign capital out of these countries. READ FULL ARTICLE

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 9:10 am • [Post 222] IMF: Expect a new banking giant bankruptcy 5 years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers October 2, 2013 10:46

Considered the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in a report that the global economy still faces 'risk' bankruptcy of a new giant bank, five years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers in the United States. Fund emphasized in this report, which was published as a prelude to the outlook for the global economy next week, there are still many of the large financial institutions whose scope of work includes the whole world. According to the Gulf Daily News

And five years after the bankruptcy of the bank U.S. giant Lehman Brothers, which was the spark that ignited the crisis, UNFPA indicated that progress on the road to reform the system of the global financial «unfinished» yet, so the global economy is still vulnerable to bankruptcy and one of these important financial institutions globally ». READ FULL ARTICLE

walkingstick » October 2nd, 2013, 8:36 am • [Post 208] The Destruction of Iraq’s intellectuals

In the whirlwind of Iraq’s violent history, the once-powerful academic class has disintegrated.

Iraqi workers build a private school in Baghdad on April 24, 2012. The Ministry of Education announced in February that Iraq needs 6,000 new schools to absorb the current number of students, but according to the allocated budget building this many public schools will take 20 years. [AFP] READ ARTICLE

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 10:27 am • [Post 242] New Iraqi currency .. Soon Image

CBI seeks to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003..

The delayed implementation of the project after that enter the central bank, as amended, more than once due to concerns based predominantly to the security situation uncontrolled and open market to foreign goods without restrictions and counterfeit currency circulating in the market in addition to the rampant corruption in the country. READ FULL ARTICLE

Frank: WS .......... Hoorah!!!

Frank: MAILMAN.......... I saw Your post .......... I apologize if You feel I was being emotional ........ But I disagree. Emotions are undisciplined. O is too obvious. O is like M ......... You'll see. Let's just pray for everyone. No government nor health careless........ Not bad two for one. Take care Sir. I go to spend the day with.....WF. Aloha. KTFA, Frank

Often enough

Persistence is really quite simple, and extremely powerful. If you don’t get it right the first time, see it not as a failure but as an opportunity for another more informed and experienced attempt.

The best response to a disappointing result is more effort. Feel the disappointment, let it make you more determined, and then move quickly to a highly effective state of taking action.

Do what must be done, then do it again and again, and again. Even the smallest action can have enormous impact when repeated often enough.

But how can you get back up when you’ve just fallen down? You do it by reminding yourself it’s clearly the best choice, and then making the choice to act in your own best interest.

Persistence is not always easy, yet it’s not particularly complicated either. You’ve made the effort before, so it’s really not such a big deal to go ahead and make it again.

Do that often enough, and your actions take on great power and effectiveness. Do that often enough, and achievement is yours.

— Ralph Marston May All have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 2, 2013 Empty Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter 10/02/2013

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 am

Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter

10/02/2013

TNT:

[ussohiorob] just got off call with Eagle1.....RV TONIGHT!!!!!

[ussohiorob] I would start looking after 10pm CT

ussohiorob] It was very short and sweet from Eagle1 tonight...per his contacts RV tonight!

[newhope] Eagle 1 said He said to get ready for tomorrow. He spoke to two separate contacts today, they gave him an earful of what's happening. They told E1 the GCR is going live tonight and that we will see it tomorrow. He also confirmed this with his IMF contact. Suffice it to say, things have been moving and there's a whole lot happening behind the scenes.

[ShowTheWorld] When Tony mentioned banks were on lockdown I was a bit skeptical. I called wf in Tampa and I got sent to vm. I called Orlando and a banker or reg bank employee did not pick up. A foreign woman answered and said you have reached wells Fargo customer service, how can I help you. Asked if I could exchange dinar. Her exact words were, "we haven't received the notification to do so... not yet" 100% true
    Read More Link on Right
    [luvinlife] if there was another 24 hr extension, would that not put the time it is up at 2am EST tomorrow morning?

[dmsforall] dmsforall] Guys, did you notice there is no intel today? Banks are in lockdown which is a necessary precursor to any financial release of this magnitude so they cannot be accused of tipping anyone off to the actual release time and day. I know its excruciating but we are not in control, no one knows when, just when you least expect this it will go down and we were told it would get so crazy near the end of this ride that we would not be able to know up from down. I say we are there!!!! GO RV!!!

BlackBird136: Hey Guys and Gals:
    link: http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/iraq-wins-independence

Oct 3, 1932 Iraq wins independence
    With the admission of Iraq into the League of Nations, Britain terminates its mandate over the Arab nation, making Iraq independent after 17 years of British rule and centuries of Ottoman rule.

I like to look at the dates that the RV could occur for some kind of significance, and this is the first thing I got: October 3rd has some significance in Iraq history...

So it is about 3:00 am October 3, 2013 in Iraq right now (7:00 CST in USA), so we have 21 more hours to see if the PTB like the significance of October 3 in Iraq's history too...
    I know, I'm stretching a little, but Tony seems pretty sure!
    God Bless…….B136

MacJedi: I went into the local Chase branch today to sign and have notorized an affidavit for a friend... After I finished signing my friend walked out of the bank and I turned back to the lady that notorized the paper and simply said ... "So any word on the Dinar yet?" I did it as casually as I could because about a month ago I was in the same branch and ask and they insisted that they would never deal with Dinar.

This time the response was not as cold... She said "We haven't yet gotten the authorization to go ahead with any exchanges... Sorry" Cool... Finally an answer that had a shadow of knowledge.

I left it at that feeling, comfortable that she had informed me in her round about way that she was basically waiting for an authorization.
    Quite different from my first time asking. MacJedi

StraightTalkChat

[30MDInar] BREAKING NEWS: YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR RV RELEASE. MIDNIGHT EST MAY BE PIVITOL. THIS IS A CRITICAL TIME.

I4U:

[bailey2..] THIS IS THE POST THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT (on OMC): the rv in Iraq has happened, it now has to go international in order for them to be in good standing in the WTO. the GCR is that. If what was seen on CNN crawler is true it will happen at 2am edt > RUMOR - OMC A FEW MIN AGO HEADS UP AT 2 PM ON CNN THE UN ANNOUNCED THE GCR PER TWO EYEWITNESSES WHO SAW IT. xxx: Someone just said on OMC that on CNN at 2pm that the UN announced today the Global Reset, scrolled across the ticker [6:19:12 PM] xxx: TWO CONFIRMS!!!

bailey2..] I was on Eagle1's conference call a just now, and here is his condensed statement over the information he received today concerning our blessing and the GCR: He said to get ready for tomorrow. He spoke to two separate contacts today, they gave him an earful of what's happening. They told E1 the GCR is going live tonight and that we will see it tomorrow. He also confirmed this with his IMF contact. Suffice it to say, things have been moving and there's a whole lot happening behind the scenes. Praying this is really going to happen this time. A big thank you to Eagle1 for giving us this update!

KTFA:

jdtolle » October 2nd, 2013, Often enough

Persistence is really quite simple, and extremely powerful. If you don’t get it right the first time, see it not as a failure but as an opportunity for another more informed and experienced attempt.

The best response to a disappointing result is more effort. Feel the disappointment, let it make you more determined, and then move quickly to a highly effective state of taking action.

Do what must be done, then do it again and again, and again. Even the smallest action can have enormous impact when repeated often enough.

But how can you get back up when you’ve just fallen down? You do it by reminding yourself it’s clearly the best choice, and then making the choice to act in your own best interest.

Persistence is not always easy, yet it’s not particularly complicated either. You’ve made the effort before, so it’s really not such a big deal to go ahead and make it again.

Do that often enough, and your actions take on great power and effectiveness. Do that often enough, and achievement is yours.

— Ralph Marston May All have a Safe and Blessed Day

Sponsored content

October 2, 2013 Empty Re: October 2, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm