PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 4, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty October 4, 2013

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Intel from Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty Friday Late Afternoon Dinar Chatter 10/04/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 am

Friday Late Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/04/2013

MIG:

[generals64] You know, you get shot at and sometimes you get hit and sometimes they miss. Nobody has tried to compromise the list your names are on and No one is making money on you. I started this to try and get a little extra above street rate for EVERY ONE involved.

Your names are secured and your old General and Roscoe the Wonder Dog are still standing tall but, For someone like Freeway Bill to post what he did is so kind and even Debtarheel and Papa Bear two of those I have battles with are coming to our defense is just making a softie out of me right now.

Thanks for what you you guys have said and done and the fact that you realize that we are trying to help everyone get in and maybe get a better rate and maybe get in soon.....its just tearing at the old heart strings.

[generals64] Folks:...I have given my all for everyone and at No Cost to anyone.....I don't like to be accused of anything wrong and to have the support of everyone other than a few is great...We ARE a Team....Freeway Bill thanks for your support...Deb...Papabear....Thanks......Generals64 and Roscoe the wonder dog will keep on riding.
    [rverdell] generals64 Thanks for all you have done. I think it stinks sometimes when people try to do something good for others and they are criticized and are accused of taking advantage of others. We know what your motives are and we appreciate all you are doing.

[generals64] rverdell :...thanks...I was blind sided on this one...I was asked to "suck it up Nancy"....But to have these people come to the groups defense is wonderful......

[highhopes] generals64 there seems to be a lot of confusion about groups right now....I always thought yours was the group connected with the Chinese Private Purchase and a hopefully higher rate...Is that correct? Thanks so much for all you do.

[generals64] highhopes :...there is a lot of confusion right now.....We are so large that everyone China, All Banks....Even Wal-mart (just kidding about wal-mart) are trying to capture our attention. We have negotiated a Percentage of more than the Street rate ONLY for OUR signed up group members...NO ONe and I mean no one knows the date or rate...I know the percentage but can't say....

[dken01] generals64 : how do i get on the list?

[generals64] dken01 :...due to people attempting to cause problems we had to close it....however, on OOM there is a guy named pitbull that has an opened list....Our list has been purged and research and found to be 100% clean by the Bank and the UST...United States Treasury....We have convinced the bank to take the other list and allow it to be checked once this happens....

[dken01] generals64 : thanks for the info, will head over an check it out.

[generals64] well.......watch for the email folks.......................

[generals64] later and thanks for all you guys/gals have done.

[Labrador99] Later generals64

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 1:04 PM EST FROM stage2omega TO You

ON YESTERDAY EVENING AT 5:00 PM EST A TELECONFERENCE TOOK PLACE WITH THE GATEKEEPERS & KEY MASTERS & ALL HAS BEEN FINALIZED,. MANY GLOBAL CONTACTS ARE EXPECTING THE GCR TODAY. LISTEN TO CL & JL CLOSELY.

PREPARE FOR RV!!! EXO

I4U:

[FLPatriot59] BREAKING NEWS FROM DC: THE WHITE HOUSE says it will support a House bill to provide back-pay for furloughed federal workers, the first time Congress and the White House have been able to agree on anything since lawmakers failed to pass a bill to avoid a partial government shutdown.

[FLPatriot59] IT'S A MIRACLE!

Bailey2: Swiss regulator starts forex probe
    Last updated 6 hours ago…Banks around the world could be affected by the Swiss probe
    Switzerland's financial regulator is investigating possible manipulation of foreign exchange rates at several Swiss financial institutions.

The regulator, FINMA, said several banks, including some from outside Switzerland, could be implicated.
    It is coordinating the investigation closely with authorities in other countries.
    It would give no further details on the investigations or the banks potentially involved.
    Swiss Banking, the group that represents the nation's banks, said it had no further information.

The Swiss announcement follows reports in June that the British regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), was looking into whether traders manipulated benchmark foreign-exchange rates to increase profits.

This followed an investigation by Bloomberg News that found that dealers shared information and used client orders to move the rates.

The FCA, which does not announce its investigations, only its enforcement actions, said: "We are aware of the allegations and we have been speaking to relevant parties."

London is by far the world's biggest market for foreign currency trading, with 41% of global turnover, according to the Bank for International Settlements.

New York has a 19% share, followed by Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong. Switzerland accounts for 3.2% of foreign exchange trading. BBC © 2013

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304906704579114772920668870.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

TNT:

(highhopes)I really want to take this time to thanks all the Intel Providers for all the time and effort they spend trying to help us all make the best choices we can in this once in a lifetime blessing.

I feel that there has been many misunderstandings about the group. The logical thing to do is if you have signed up to be in the group...call the 800 number and make an apt as soon as you get your email. Then before you go to your apt...call all the banks 800 numbers Tony will be graciously providing for Dinarland and find out their rates...

Then when you go to the Group apt you have all the info you need to decide who you wish to exchange with...If you don't like the group offer...walk away and exchange with the bank or dealer you are most comfortable with...but at least we will have the option to make an informed decision.

So, thank you all for your help and God Bless all the Intel Providers . I hope you get a well deserved vacation very soon!!

Hoping this is the last weekend we have to wait, wonder and wish!!

OOM&F:

[~KiniBop] A WORD from Joel and Victoria A lot of times when people have a need, they think that if God wanted to, He would just automatically meet it. But Jesus didn’t say, according to your need be it unto you; He said, according to your faith. That’s why it’s so important to have an attitude of expectancy every single day. If we want God to move in our lives, we have to approach every day filled with faith and hope. Scripture tells us in Romans that “faith comes by hearing the Word of God.” The more you meditate on the Word of God, the more your faith will grow and the more you will see Him working in your life. Remember, God longs to bless you, and He’s given you everything you need to be successful in life. All things are possible to those who believe! Believe in His goodness today, believe His Word, and according to your faith, be it done for you!

[~KiniBop] “...According to your faith be it done to you.” (Matthew 9:29, ESV)

[~KiniBop] Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing in my life today. I open my heart to You and trust that You have a good plan for me. Give me a heart filled with faith and hope to believe for every promise You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty FREEWAY BILL POST, 10-4-2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 am

MESSAGE FROM DINARUPDATER

Just to soothe everyone’s nerves, I agree with FreewayBill. The only way Generals64/Studley would have gotten your e-mail and name would be if you went on their site and registered (which is now shut down) or if you asked me to include your name in the group. This is the group which I gave people who received my e-mails the opportunity to register in this group. As I have said before, I am a friend of one of the main people in the group who never posts on any site.

FREEWAY BILL POST, 10-4-2013

My friends, there have been some things put out today about the General64 group that just is not true.

I am a member of this group and I can tell you that you are as safe as can be in this group regardless of what sensationalism that comes out on some site.

I will give you some points to hold onto:

NOBODY stole your email address and sent you an email to comfort you. Your email was provided by you in order for you to be notified when the RV happens and for you to be in a group that would be contacted and given the opportunity to cash out possibly with a higher rate than the street rate.

NOBODY is making money off of you cashing in with this group .... NOBODY!
    Sometimes gurus put out information and sensationalize it in order to perk your ears up and get you all excited.....

NOBODY has been authorized to tell you anything by the Government or by any Bank ... How silly is this???

So please just relax and join all of us in prayer that we see this blessing sooner than later....

Plenty of intel could be shared so why take up a big portion of your time trying to steer people away from sources that are trying to help you... Ask yourself that one??? What agenda would that be under???

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

Freeway Bill

GENERAL64 UPDATE, 10-4-2013
    [generals64] You know, you get shot at and sometimes you get hit and sometimes they miss. Nobody has tried to compromise the list your names are on and No one is making money on you. I started this to try and get a little extra above street rate for EVERY ONE involved.

Your names are secured and your old General and Roscoe the Wonder Dog are still standing tall but, For someone like Freeway Bill to post what he did is so kind and even Debtarheel and Papa Bear two of those I have battles with are coming to our defense is just making a softie out of me right now.

Thanks for what you you guys have said and done and the fact that you realize that we are trying to help everyone get in and maybe get a better rate and maybe get in soon.....its just tearing at the old heart strings.

[generals64] Folks:...I have given my all for everyone and at No Cost to anyone.....I don't like to be accused of anything wrong and to have the support of everyone other than a few is great...We ARE a Team....Freeway Bill thanks for your support...Deb...Papabear....Thanks......Generals64 and Roscoe the wonder dog will keep on riding.
    [rverdell] generals64 Thanks for all you have done. I think it stinks sometimes when people try to do something good for others and they are criticized and are accused of taking advantage of others. We know what your motives are and we appreciate all you are doing.

[generals64] rverdell :...thanks...I was blind sided on this one...I was asked to "suck it up Nancy"....But to have these people come to the groups defense is wonderful......

[highhopes] generals64 there seems to be a lot of confusion about groups right now....I always thought yours was the group connected with the Chinese Private Purchase and a hopefully higher rate...Is that correct? Thanks so much for all you do.

[generals64] highhopes :...there is a lot of confusion right now.....We are so large that everyone China, All Banks....Even Wal-mart (just kidding about Wal-mart) are trying to capture our attention. We have negotiated a Percentage of more than the Street rate ONLY for OUR signed up group members...NO ONE and I mean no one knows the date or rate...I know the percentage but can't say....

[dken01] generals64 : how do I get on the list?

[generals64] dken01 :...due to people attempting to cause problems we had to close it....however, on OOM there is a guy named pitbull that has an opened list....Our list has been purged and research and found to be 100% clean by the Bank and the UST...United States Treasury....We have convinced the bank to take the other list and allow it to be checked once this happens....

[dken01] generals64 : thanks for the info, will head over an check it out.

[generals64] well.......watch for the email folks.......................

[generals64] later and thanks for all you guys/gals have done.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty PapaBear Chat at I4U Friday Morning 10/04/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 am

PapaBear Chat at I4U Friday Morning

10/04/2013

[Papa Bear] Folks u know today is Friday and we are going into a Dinarland weekend which is usually tough. It appears the Bear has made it through the bear hunting season again this year. Im thankful for all the Lord has given me and I think we need to thank our Father for those blessings.

[Papa Bear] I know many of us in the Forest have been required to live on less berries, fruits, and HONEY but the Lord will carry us through. The bark of that tree we are gnawing at is getting a little boring nRIGHT?

[Papa Bear] We in the Bear family through Gods blessings have gotten ready for hibernation which can only be had upon abundance.

[Papa Bear] I have resolved to stay the path and move forward in our journey until the end and I would ask you for prayers and the same resolve I have. Staying awake does get hard sometime during those long winter nights. But I would ask all to stay strong by my side and remember our next road will be a lot different.
    Read More Link on Right
    [Scrench] Papa Bear I look at the RV as a trip that I've paid and planned for, so every day that passes I thank God that he has kept us alive and healthy knowing that he will bring the ship into port and we will all rest upon it.

[Papa Bear] Tony the Tiger, Okie the flyer, our MT GOAT the hill climber and many others will stay united with us. Stay calm and know your abundant reward has been up in corp. prayer and that OUR FOREST KEEPER hears all.

[Papa Bear] Yes all of us have paid different prices on this road but unity and that resolve will carry us forward on the lords path as before.

[Papa Bear] Stay calm and join your Family in anticipation and hopuim as its called. We shall all draw from each other’s strengths

[Papa Bear] Any questions Family? And Yes there is a reason for this today. I'm thankful for each of u and our Father and his GRACE AND MERCY

[blessingsabundant] Papa Bear GM Yes, we are with you! Our suddenly is upon us.................... we wait with thanksgiving for all the provisions of our Father and His protection on our journey as they are diversified.

[Papa Bear] blessingsabundant I know the pathway is exhausting but we weren’t promised it would be easy were we?

[blessingsabundant] Papa Bear No we were not. Husband had something yesterday and just weak today. Pray for him. Going first of week to see brother as not good to add something else to his sickness!

[Papa Bear] blessingsabundant love is the best there and I will stay in prayer .You might ask for Corp prayer also.

[blessingsabundant] Papa Bear thanks and will do that. Have a blessed day!

[Papa Bear] I have a question before I lurk. CAN WE GO THROUGH THIS WEEKEND IN LOVE RATHER THAN SURROUNDED BY FEAR?

[Papa Bear] Our Forest has a BRIGHT FUTURE!

[cashinqueen] Papa Bear hope fully sooner than later lol

[Papa Bear] cashinqueen Already been LATER hasnt it ?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty Friday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 10/04/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 am

Friday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/04/2013

StraightTalkChat:

[30MDinar BREAKING NEWS @ 12:34 PM 10/04/13] LATEST NEWS: AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED - RV WAS RELEASED - WE SHOULD SEE IT TUESDAY OR BEFORE. NO TURNING BACK!

[tdlee] If the RV has been released, hope we see it today!!

[yolanda] tdlee THE rv HAS been released, not if IT HAS! Smile

[lanalane] 30MDINAR tyvm for bringing this to us, so many confirmations that this happening

[cherryberry] lanalane seems like your person was on target with the date, yay

[lanalane] 30MDINAR A month ago my source said RV Oct. 5 and a couple days ago confirmed, so I totally agree with you

[trigger] On yesterday evening at 5:00 pm est a teleconference took place with the gatekeepers & key masters & all has been finalized,. Many global contacts are expecting the gcr today. Listen to cl & jl closely. Prepare for rv!!! Exo
    I4U:

[sailman] there is some indication that UST released funds to the BANKS yesterday afternoon and that the release to the general public would be this weekend with the CURRENCY RV available Monday/TUesday --- glad to see 30MDINAR on side with this.

[#3sister] If it was released why do we have to wait to see it?

[sandytob] sailman what's the difference between release to gen public and currency rv?

[dudenocoins] #3sister It has to filter down.... thru the FOREX and out to the CBI;s

[sandytob] FLPatriot59 but I didn't get my email!!!!! rofl

[dudenocoins] sandytob correct. It may just be opened for a short time for countries to exchange and be closed again.

[sailman] FLPatriot59 also interested to see that TONY BLAST last night indicated that the value of the dinar has been creeping up with the max to be seen SATURDAY -- I think I mentioned this to you a couple of days ago Smile

[FLPatriot59] sailman Right, I remember that.

[dudenocoins] FLPatriot59 sailman Plus if I called it now and said you won't see it till Tuesday or Wednesday is actually when the new UST notes will be released!

[sandytob] dudenocoins I just meant...why would they just open it up for countries and not do the rv.

[dudenocoins] sandytob Because they have to move money around for settlements.

[sandytob] dudenocoins ok, thanks

[dudenocoins] sandytob WGS - and settlements between countries.

[sandytob] dudenocoins gotcha....but I thought we were always told that part would be after the rv.

[sandytob] or that some of that had already happened.

[dudenocoins] sandytob It will be done before the general public will see it.... In other words the international governments shall settle there debts before releasing this to the world. The central banks have to have the cash available (digital cash) to issue to the governments and to you and I.

[dudenocoins] FLPatriot59 If it was immenent - the dealers would be told to close down to keep someone from taking advantage of the system

[triple777] dudenocoins they will only shut down for 15 to 30 minutes to update their prices and then continue to do business only at the new rates. when rv occurs

TNT:

Stevo: This will be the last Friday, LAST WEEKEND, LAST CALL..............before the RV!!!
    This is it folks we are at the end and it is time for it to go live!!!!!!
    Get ready!!!! I know you're ready already....me too!

[goldstandard] Banks are stuffing ATM machines....The FT reports that “two of the country’s 10 biggest banks said they were putting into place a “playbook” used in August 2011 when the government last came close to breaching the debt ceiling. One senior executive said his bank was delivering 20-30 per cent more cash than usual in case panicked customers tried to withdraw funds en masse. Banks are also holding daily emergency meetings to discuss other steps, including possible free overdrafts for customers reliant on social security payments from the government.”

GET:

Someone please pass the word on the 24 hour Straight Talk call through their chatroom please. I don't belong to their chatroom, so if you do, please pass along we will have an Alabama Call at 8:00 p.m. Central and will tie in Loechin call at that time

(559)726-1300 Pin: 364876#

KTFA:

jdtolle » October 4th, 2013, Find the good

It’s just as easy to choose joy as it is to choose despair. It’s just as easy to imagine the best that can happen as it is to imagine the worst.

It’s really not so difficult to find the good in any situation. You simply have to make the decision to look with positive expectations.

It is just as realistic to respond to life with positive enthusiasm as it is to respond with negativity. And it puts you in a whole lot better, more powerful place.

Take a step back away from your ego. Look objectively and carefully at the way you live each moment.

See that you always have a choice when it comes to your attitude, your actions, your assumptions and expectations. Then imagine arranging all those things into a highly effective positive perspective.

Rather than living by habit and reaction, make the choice to live by intention. Decide that it will be a great day, a great year, a great experience, a great life, and then make it so.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty Late Thurs.PM/Early Fri.AM Dinar Chatter and Opinions

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am

Late Thurs.PM/Early Fri.AM Dinar Chatter and Opinions

Early Friday Morning:

TNT:

[tbones] IMO the timing that makes the most sense to me to bring out the GCR is on Friday at 3:47 PM EST. Why? 1) All banks are open, 2) The worldwide FOREX and financial markets are all still on-line and aligned at that time and typically receive updates during that last fifteen minute of the market being open for the week, 3) Other major currency changes (e.g., Venezuela’s devaluation), have been announced in this window, 4) it gives time for markets to prepare/adjust for Monday (opening 5 PM EST Sunday) especially with large changes expected in a few currencies, 5) it maximizes the time the US banks have to distribute 800 numbers, set appointments and begin exchanges while minimizing retail banking disruption, and 6) Friday afternoon is typically outside the major news cycle and is when news is buried. Maybe today.

[swellguy] tbones I mostly agree but wouldnt you think the second the banks close on Saturday would be best so people don't bother banks on Saturday.... that gives 30 some hours for the 800 numbers to go viral and if people have appointments before monday... they will be less likely to bother banks on monday....
    [Yme] and the new gold backed currency comes on line Tuesday

[shelby1999] Loechin, said there will be no more all banks closed or opend , tues- thurs. And all that crap. :-)

[lightman] Yme technically that full value could happen at midnight Iraq which is 5 US.....

[Chia] saw a post that October 1 thru October 7 is National Day holiday in China. They call it their "Golden Week" and it is very popular, important, etc. Maybe this will be a good time to RV

Emailed to Recaps:

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/shla2012r.pdf

This is the UST list of foreign held securites.

If you look closely, you find Iraq lumped in with the middle east accounting.

To compliment the Blackbird post. The US does infact hold Iraq dinar, and the numbers do not show percentage of total holdings, but it will be significant post revaluation.

DinarProof

StraightTalkChat:

[jetdriver2]from Blackbird136... RV to happen, a cover for where the Trillions of dollars is going to come from for Obama to finish out his term as the “hero”. As a practical matter, the Treasury could just make the Fed to credit the US Treasury $25 trillion fiat bucks electromically since money is made out of thin air and the M3 is not reported.

It made me laugh to hear Christine LeGarde gloss over the $550 trillion in derivatives as if it was a small, but workable problem…that’s cause it’s the PTB way of crediting themselves and minions with trillions, legally… For those who don’t get it, there is about $22.6 billion in U.S. Government securities, $14.2 billion in EURO denominated foreign currencies and $9.4 billion in yen denominated foreign currencies being held by the Fed of NY in the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF). Together with the $58.7 billion in the Special Drawing Rights of the IMF , the ESF has about $100 billion available to the US Treasury for emergency situations to aid other governments.

A loop hole seems to allow those funds to be used for the US Government, if the president and congress agree. Looking at the financing statements shows that the dinar (if they have any! I pray they do!) must be part of the $14.2 billion Euro denominated foreign currency held in the foreign central banks. If only 7% of that is dinar, then that’s about 1 Trillion dinar that the EFS is holding (again that is just a guess, could be more could be less).

I mean what other currencies are they holding besides EUROs in the remaining 93%? Anyway, the theory is that since there is no exchange rate being shown while the shut down is on, we can have an RV and then those 1.1 Trillion dinar at a revalued price of $25.87 gives the US Treasury $28.5 trillion to help the cause!

Even at $3.86, thats $ 3.86 trillion nothing to sneeze at... So this gives Lew and Obama quite a bit of funds to play around with to fund Obama Care, pay down the debt and run the government…Do you think when it happens that Lew will be telling anyone how much was made on paper?

But they need an accounting trail for that and the RV of the EFS held dinar will be the “smoking gun” for why the Obama administration was able to get us back on track.. All IMHO …

I think the RV is here and will happen very, very soon like this week…it may “only” be $3.86 though and probably less than $10.00…personally if its 50 cents I will run to the bank! God Bless BB136

Late Thursday Night:

TNT:

[loechin] I hear this week, hope my hearing is right. Still hearing Tony's rates. WOW all the info coming in today has been amazing. Read Eagle1, Tony, and Bluwolf, and you will get most of the info. As of this very moment the rates are still in the $25 plus change, and I think we will see the VNN at $3 plus. Seems like the closer we get someone wants to push the date back well not this time. It can and I believe will go any moment. It's no longer going to be banks closed or open, Tues-Thur stuff. This is off the table now and we are waiting for any second.

FLPatriot59] Here's my "take" on the banks opening/closing: it has been said the RV roll-out would occur "east to west." That being the case, it could start on the east coast when banks here are closed and roll westward as banks in different time zones close, ending in Hawaii (which would get the roll-out last). In this scneario all banks would be closed when they receive the updated rate authorizations and the time-zone rollout would allow them time to check systems after hours as they go. Just my opinion.

MIG:

[xyz] Lew is scheduled to appear on NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox and CBS, according to a Treasury official. The interviews will come just 11 days before the Oct. 17 deadline for Congress to boost the country’s borrowing limit.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/jack-lew-sunday-shows-97814.html

StraightTalkChat:

[cman8] Regardless guys I think tomorrow is not only going to be revealing but I think when tomorrow comes around we will be at the banks because like Tony has said to us, they watch these chats. they see what we talk about and what intel comes in. Once they see what we will know after tomorrow, they will be exposed..

[cman8] Guys we need extra prayer tonight Smile because tomorrow could be a very big day. With all this solid info coming in from Eagle1, Exogen, Tony...30MDinar...we're looking good I think tomorrow is very promising..

Jester's Place:

[ModelWoman] Jester Have you got this all figured out yet.........and can we get inside your head and hear how you got this all figured to play out? Wink

[Jester] ModelWoman AS MUCH AS I THINK ANYONE HAS... I BEEN TELLING IT FOR SOME WEEKS NOW... HAHAHA...

[angelheart] Jester we need the blueprint with the fine details could we put your head on the copier for that ?

[Jester] angelheart NOPE... THAT WOULD BREAK THE COPIER... HAHAHA

[lulu] Jester I keep expecting good news from you!

[Jester] lulu I BRING GOOD NEWS ALL THE TIME... IT IS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE...

[ModelWoman] Jester I guess I have missed then..... I've only heard not till later Oct or first part of Nov....what all will transpire by then as the way you see it?

[Jester] ModelWoman THAT IS THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN TELLING IT FOR SOME WEEKS NOW... HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANY REASON TO CHANGE YET...

Comments

Sis
    10/04/2013 10:07am
    The new $100 bill comes out on the 8th I think, but it will not be gold backed. None of our currency is gold backed nor will it be in the forseeable future. Basel 3 has to do with bank liquidity, not asset backed currency.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 4, 2013 Empty KTFA Members Share Their Bank Stories 10/04/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 am

KTFA Members Share Their Bank Stories

10/04/2013

INDYGUY » October 3rd, 2013, 9:10 pm • [Post 70] Bank story My Sister who is new to this, needed this to confirm what she really already new...Its real...She called me as soon as she got out of the bank.

This tells me three things

1 All they are waiting for is an e-mail...got to be close

2 She was a teller and she knew what IQN is

3 She revealed this info to someone (my sister) she didn't know
    Read More Link On Right
    So...I walked into a Fifth Third bank in a small town just before close today. When the teller asked politely if she could help me, I told her that I would like to make a deposit and that I had a question.

She asked "What is your question?" I asked: "Are you exchanging IQN yet?" She replied (without missing a beat) "Not at this time, but I'm sure we will get an email that will let us know. Why?

Do you have a bunch?" I replied "yes". She said something like "Good. Well you have a great day!" I smiled and said "Thanks, You too!"

The teller did not know me and I did not know her. I thought that was interesting. She knew what IQN was and that they would be getting an email to let them know.

She didn't even try to pretend that she didn't know anything. Interesting....

hadellc78 » October 3rd, 2013, 11:06 pm • [Post 111] Chase Bank story.

I had to be visiting an office in the Chase Bank building downtown. Before I left I thought I would just ask if they would be doing any foreign currency exchanging.

The gentleman who I was talking to gave me a big smile and said yes they would be. (Notice he didn't say yes we do.) He also said that it would only be for their customers.

I asked if you had to have an account prior to the RV and he responded yes. It was very obvious that he knew without asking me, just what I was referring to.

He did refer me to another business here in town that would be exchanging where you didn't need an account. I am going to check them out later.

I wonder, if I open a small account and then on the day I want to exchange I would draw all the funds out, but keep the account open. I'm not sure why frank says to put your funds into an account with no other funds.

I have been invested for nearly four years now. This is the first time I have felt any excitement. Sure hope this ride will be over soon, while i am still able to handle my own financial affairs. My children and some of my grand children all have there own dinars and dong. Blessings to all and have a good night. hadellcc78

FillyJJ » October 3rd, 2013, 11:29 pm • [Post 120] Ok another bank story, kinda, my husband was in Oklahoma City today and went into our chase bank to withdraw some money out of our savings account!

He said they had signs everywhere announcing they are now offering private client bankers! They are remodeling the bank with many more rooms for their private clients!

Now my husband did not ask about the currency exchange but he said you could tell something was going on.

I'm calling them tomorrow and asking. The Vice President gave him his card!

Mikhail » October 4th, 2013, 5:47 am • [Post 132] my co-worker called the Wells Fargo I mentioned yesterday morning, and of course the person he wished to reach was not in the office that day. He will try again tomorrow before work.

Sponsored content

October 4, 2013 Empty Re: October 4, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am