PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 18, 2013

Admin
    Admin

October 18, 2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Our final days of Intel from our Dinar Gurus. Family it will not be long now, continue to Praise God for this Blessing!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Friday Morning 10/18/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Friday Morning

10/18/2013

[jbelison] Good morning all. Over the past few years I have felt like I was adrift in a raft in a large ocean of rumor and doubt. Sure, occasionally I would spot land far away but my raft just kept drifting with the intel current. A couple of days ago Tony had a call and I relate it to a sea plane flying over and waving its wings at me to say " we see you and have your location." I know I am going to get rescued and brought home, I just don't know when the rescue boat will pick me up... I know I'm ok and what I need to do is get ready to be picked up. Hope is alive and well when you know that you are found...just saying..Blessings to you all.

[wallstreetgirl] Is anyone else concerned that we as a collective group could be penalized for out of control idiots at exchange who cannot follow rules ~

[highhopes] wallstreetgirl I think with thousands of banks across the country ..each exchange center should only have a couple dozen to a couple hundred dinarians ...maybe more for huge cities...but im not that concerned with idiots rushing the banks

[wallstreetgirl] highhopes hope you are right - just know that many dinarians can't follow rules, as I see it everyday on calls and in chat
    [kantoday] highhopes well u should cus where ever u are it can affect u

[highhopes] kantoday just looking at the big picture and heard there will be over a thousand exchange centers....doing the math..it won't be a stampede and if they have hours of 7AM to 11PM every day I bet most of us will be done in a week....Just staying calm and acting like the wealthy successful people we are!!

[wallstreetgirl] highhopes I have often thought that - I doubt many in my city even have dinar.

[wanda270] highhopes thankyou... sounds like you think like me... Smile

[highhopes] wanda270 I live in a city of about 300,000 and i bet there is under 100-200 dinarians here....so if each apt takes half an hour or so to start with...Its not going to be bad....no reason for people to get stressed IMO

[wanda270] highhopes I understand completly... I would think there is maybe 50 people in my whole area if that many... I only know 9 and I have been around on web and chats for 5 years,..

[cajun] Good Morning dearest dinar family! I have been involoved in this speculation for 1460 days as of this month! In this time frame, I have watched 8 debt ceiling "crisis" situations, 3 government shutdowns, numerous holidays, presidential election, debates, meetings, coming in and going out, celebrations here and abroad, TV appearences, speeches, Iraqi peoples being told this and that and the other thing, banks open and closed.....Not to bore you with details, but my frustration has run high and low, I have felt emotions I did not even know I had!! My family, friends, bankers, cpa, investment group and more tell me all the reasons it is not happening! I like many of you, hold on to hope that my financial situation will change! I like from rags to riches stories and I say "Why not me and you"!!! Most of us arent believing for better only for "me and mine" but to help those in need!! All of this to say!! Watch your level of excitement (keep in perspective) or the disappointment drop is "mean"!!! KEEP BELIEVING!!!

[bald eagle] I would guess that this will occur after banking and market hours.. Less publicity that way ! JMO

[MichaelD] bald eagle can go anytime...

[febgirl] Funny story. I was in the bank last night to pick up some VNN I had ordered. The girl that helped me wanted to know what was going on because she's done more orders for VND in the last 3 weeks, than in the past couple of years. She also told me that she was doing a lot of Wire transfers for people buying Iraqi money because they don't sell it here. I just chuckled and said of the VND that it cost more to go to a movie and a pizza dinner than the VND. Her answer was that maybe when it goes up in value I would be able to go out to dinner and a movie a couple of times. I just said that would be nice.

[souzini] Happiness comes from within. Sure when this RV's you'll be happy for a while, but if you are not happy with yourself, you will neve be happy long term. I know a lot of very unhappy wealthy people....sad. Like your self and do something for someone else, it will at least make you feel better because you will be a better person for it! (hug)

From Subtle: ( Flying Star Late Thursday Night: ) in TNT Forum

10:35 PM [FlyingStar] THE #1 THING THAT TONY HAS SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN - IS TO RESPECT ONE ANOTHER IN THIS ROOM -- WELL, THAT WILL CARRY OVER INTO THE TIME YOU EXCHANGE AS WELL, IF YOU ARE RESPECTFUL, AND PATIENT, AND DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD JEOPARDIZE YOUR CHANCES OR THE CHANCES OF THE OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE ALSO, WE'LL ALL COME OUT OF THIS FINE. AS TONY SAID --- ITS A PRIVILEGE TO EXCHANGE THE ONE NOTE. NOT YOUR RIGHT

10:38 PM [estroncium] FlyingStar NOT to desagree with your general idea, but you cant HIRE a federal oficer....it has to orderd to be there and follow instructions...(lost scroll...so paraphrase..)..FlyingStar]...marshalls been working on it all year

10:38 pm [FlyingStar] the imf specifically has asked us -- dinarians - to get the word out asap - so that the security issues won't be a big deal

10:48 PM [buckwheat] FlyingStar My contact is one of the corporate VP's of WF and I was told that they expect total chaos. That was told to me almost a year ago. I can only imagine how much that scenario has increased. Informing people to be civilized will only slow the chaos very minimally. There is nothing that can be said or done to completely stop it. That is where we are at.

10:52 AM [FlyingStar] guys --- pay attention to one more thing okay? Listen.... If you think about what Tony posted, its for YOUR OWN PROTECTION --- you are going to be handling a lot of cash, when you walk in--- the same way they don't want you to be in a crowd or a group - they are going to be looking at CROWDS/LURKERS/GROUPS and wondering ( this is in the mind of the Security Force ) if they are legit exchangers or if they are THE BAD GUYS who do know about this, don't forget that!!!! So its in your best interest to BEHAVE IN A MANNER THAT DOESN'T SEND ANY RED FLAGS OFF in the mind of the SECURITY folks

10:56 PM [FlyingStar] And, I'm on a roll tonight, you NEED TO BE AWARE of your SURROUNDINGS and the ppl that might make you feel a little uncomfortable, -- well - trust your instinct - be wary... don't be giddy over all the millions, be smart - be prepared and be on guard.

11:05 PM [FlyingStar] This is a very important step you are about to take, ----the easy part was buying dinar --- the tricky part is doing the exchange in an educated manner - but the hard part - thats keeping your money and making it grow for the rest of your lives

[FlyingStar] I have worked with celebrity's in my life and that is a true statement

[FlyingStar] GUYS, LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN --- WHEN YOU GO TO EXCHANGE 1 NOTE, THIS IS NOT "YOUR APPT" ITS JUST A QUICK IN AND OUT TO THE BANK --- THEY AREN'T EXPECTING TO DO CASHIERS CHECKS OR WIRES, OR ANY KIND OF BANKING ---

YOU GO - YOU EXCHANGE ONE NOTE--- AND THEN LEAVE.

MOST BANKS HAVE TO ORDER EXTRA CASH IN ADVANCE WHEN THEY KNOW THAT A CUSTOMER WANTS IT ---THEY DO NOT KEEP IT ON HAND. THIS IS A DIFF. SCENARIO --THEY'LL BE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXTRA ---BUT NOT $696k PER 25k NOTE FOR EACH CUSTOMER

LET ME CLARIFY -- THE BANK YOU GO TO DO ONE NOTE EXCHANGE - MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCOMODATING FOR YOU -- WE WONT' KNOW UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE AND THEY POST SOME RULES -- RIGHT NOW SECURITY IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY AND CONCERN
    Admin
    Admin

Okie Update at OOM&F Friday Late Morning 10/18/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Okie Update at OOM&F Friday Late Morning

10/18/2013

[..OkieOilMan] THERE ARE A LOT OF MUCK AND MIRE TODAY AND LAST NIGHT ON THE NET.

I AM SIFTING THROUGH THE INFORMATION TO FIND OUT WHAT THE TRUE INFORMATION IS.

AS I UNDERSTAND IT WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION PRESENTLY.

WHEN I RECEIVE CONFIRMABLE INFORMATION AND NOT JUST SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE I WILL POST.

AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM ON EXTREME ALERT AND TODAY SURE APPEARS TO BE A DAY TO REMEMBER----I SHALL RETURN WHEN NECESSARY------

BLESSINGS GALORE
    Admin
    Admin

Late Thurs.PM/Early Fri.AM Dinar Chatter 10/18/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Late Thurs.PM/Early Fri.AM Dinar Chatter

10/18/2013

Early Friday Morning:

TNT:

[FLAfellow] Good day Dinarville it is currently 100% chance if RV today with Dinar wealth overcast and dong snowstorms. In the tropics today there appears to be a non depression just upgraded and has taken the name of Hurricane Revaluation. The dollarmetric pressure is currently at 27 with a possiblity of rise.

This storm is expected to develop into category 5 with maximum sustained value not yet determined. At this time it is advised to seek out a tax shelter and stock up with attorney's wealth managers and bankers. And now back to you.

(highhopes) Reminder…..from Tony last night: Ok, I know you waited all day and nothing. We are still in the window though. Banks and agencies spent all day running through their procedures and updating instructions. The activation is still scheduled during the next 48hrs or less (I would go with less).
    Read More Link on Right
    [fullofhope] good morning everyone (hi) ....we are soon to be millionaires!!!!! Here is a thought i am having...if i were in charge of when to flip the switch for this thing, and had already decided that the banks would be open 24/7, i would wait until they were closed, to prevent mass confusion with the normal banking people. so i am thinking that late this evening would be the perfect time!!!! Smile

[irishladdie] Iraq is 10 hrs ahead of PST........so it is 4pm. My thoughts are they will announce on Saturday or Sunday morning (iraq time) that way the FOREX is closed.

[Paper Boy] “There will be a time, not so far from now, that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it... Instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it, because you will understand that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.” ABRAHAM-HICKS

StraightTalkChat:

Topic: MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM WE ARE ON VERY HIGH ALERT FOR AN RV - CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT! NOW THROUGH MORNING HOURS!

[GodNews] Please spend the time finalizing your plans. List of the things to do at the bank and what to say! Cashier's checks needed from bank appointment. A list of absolutely "don't forget these items" while at bank appointment for example those CCC letters, copies of deposit slips and print outs ,etc. Maybe God sees many people aren't ready? Please prepare! This is an awesome responsibility!

GET:

[beach] (From Tony’s Blast) 10/17/2013 IMF and UST are extremely concerned about Security! The call centers will be instructed to tell folks to WAIT for their appointments. People can not act up and rush the banks! The CE of up to 25K IQD will be allowed as a priveledge and that will end if folks freak out at the banks.

No crowds, no groups going in, no parking lot lurkers! IMF specifically asks that the Dinar Community get this out ASAP to educate folks about this. The whole domestic CE will be stopped to address any security issues! UST has authorized any additional security requested and force is authorized! Please take this seriously, they are.

KTFA:

the secret: When does their Eid holiday end?

Kufu21: Oct 19th for Iraq banking

Walkingstick: 10/09/2013 12:22 AM

BAGHDAD - morning ……announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that the holiday of Eid al-Adha will start from next Tuesday, and will last for five days. According to a statement of the General Secretariat received "morning," a copy of it on Tuesday, that the holiday of Eid al-Adha begins on Tuesday, the fifteenth of the month current, the official working to resume on Sunday, 20 of the same month.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=56197

LATE THURSDAY NIGHT:

GET:

bluwolf intel "waiting on the numbers to appear live on the front screens. Numbers are high, banks ready, announcements to be made, all will hapen in its time

TNT

[kreed092003] UKFan1972 my understanding is the banks will open 7am-11pm and call centers will be open 24 hours... .

StraightTalkChat:

[Born2Speak] “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby

Breaking News…30M had 7 sources tell him tonight all from different arenas and all saying the people are in place to release the RV…and we will see it at any moment between now and midday tomorrow!

I4U:

[Jamison] I have had several IM's asking the same questions. I will put it as straight as I can and dont take it as bashing. TONY has no idea on how the group private exchange will work, he has no NDA representing the group, he has no procedures regarding the group. So if your going to CE with the private exchange ignore what he is saying

Admin
    Admin

FLYINGSTAR UPDATE, TNTDINAR SITE, 10-18-2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ.
    DINARUPDATER
    FLYINGSTAR UPDATE, TNTDINAR SITE, 10-18-2013

10:35 PM [FlyingStar] THE #1 THING THAT TONY HAS SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN - IS TO RESPECT ONE ANOTHER IN THIS ROOM -- WELL, THAT WILL CARRY OVER INTO THE TIME YOU EXCHANGE AS WELL, IF YOU ARE RESPECTFUL, AND PATIENT, AND DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD JEOPARDIZE YOUR CHANCES OR THE CHANCES OF THE OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE ALSO, WE'LL ALL COME OUT OF THIS FINE. AS TONY SAID --- ITS A PRIVILEGE TO EXCHANGE THE ONE NOTE. NOT YOUR RIGHT

10:38 PM [estroncium] FlyingStar NOT to disagree with your general idea, but you can't HIRE a federal officer....it has to ordered to be there and follow instructions...(lost scroll...so paraphrase..)..

FlyingStar]...marshals been working on it all year

10:38 pm [FlyingStar] the IMF specifically has asked us -- dinarians - to get the word out ASAP - so that the security issues won't be a big deal

10:48 PM [buckwheat] FlyingStar My contact is one of the corporate VP's of WF and I was told that they expect total chaos. That was told to me almost a year ago. I can only imagine how much that scenario has increased. Informing people to be civilized will only slow the chaos very minimally. There is nothing that can be said or done to completely stop it. That is where we are at.

10:52 AM [FlyingStar] guys --- pay attention to one more thing okay? Listen.... If you think about what Tony posted, its for YOUR OWN PROTECTION --- you are going to be handling a lot of cash, when you walk in--- the same way they don't want you to be in a crowd or a group - they are going to be looking at CROWDS/LURKERS/GROUPS and wondering ( this is in the mind of the Security Force ) if they are legit exchangers or if they are THE BAD GUYS who do know about this, don't forget that!!!! So its in your best interest to BEHAVE IN A MANNER THAT DOESN'T SEND ANY RED FLAGS OFF in the mind of the SECURITY folks

10:56 PM [FlyingStar] And, I'm on a roll tonight, you NEED TO BE AWARE of your SURROUNDINGS and the people that might make you feel a little uncomfortable, -- well - trust your instinct - be wary... don't be giddy over all the millions, be smart - be prepared and be on guard.

11:05 PM [FlyingStar] This is a very important step you are about to take, ---- the easy part was buying dinar --- the tricky part is doing the exchange in an educated manner - but the hard part - that's keeping your money and making it grow for the rest of your lives

[FlyingStar] I have worked with celebrity's in my life and that is a true statement

[FlyingStar] GUYS, LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN --- WHEN YOU GO TO EXCHANGE 1 NOTE, THIS IS NOT "YOUR APPT" ITS JUST A QUICK IN AND OUT TO THE BANK --- THEY AREN'T EXPECTING TO DO CASHIERS CHECKS OR WIRES, OR ANY KIND OF BANKING --- YOU GO - YOU EXCHANGE ONE NOTE--- AND THEN LEAVE. MOST BANKS HAVE TO ORDER EXTRA CASH IN ADVANCE WHEN THEY KNOW THAT A CUSTOMER WANTS IT ---THEY DO NOT KEEP IT ON HAND. THIS IS A DIFFERENT SCENARIO --THEY'LL BE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXTRA ---BUT NOT $696k PER 25k NOTE FOR EACH CUSTOMER

[FlyingStar] LET ME CLARIFY -- THE BANK YOU GO TO DO ONE NOTE EXCHANGE - MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCOMMODATING FOR YOU -- WE WONT' KNOW UNTIL THE RATE GOES LIVE AND THEY POST SOME RULES -- RIGHT NOW SECURITY IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY AND CONCERN.

Admin
    Admin

FRANK BLUE POST 10/1/13

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 pm

GREETINGS FAMILY :

I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU A LONG EXPLANATION ON WHAT CHASE IS DOING BUT INSTEAD HERE IS A COMPACT VERSION. REASON BEING ..........IS BECAUSE NOVA HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB IN INTRODUCING NEXT MONDAY AND TUESDAY'S CC. ALSO......I HAVE ASKED EAGLE1 TO GET AN UPDATE FROM HIS BANK SOURCES ON CHASE ACTIVITY.

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH FAMILY........WE ASK DIFFERENT QUESTIONS THAN MANY OF YOU PROPOSE. EVERYBODY CALLING ME WANTS TO KNOW IS IT TRUE THAT CHASE WILL NOW LIMIT US TO $50,000 IN CASH WITHDRAWALS PER DAY? WHERE THE CORRECT QUESTION SHOULD BE.......WHAT WAS THE LIMIT OF DAILY WITHDRAWALS BEFORE THIS EMAIL WENT OUT? BECAUSE IF THE ANSWER IS........UNLIMITED. THEN WE HAVE A GOOD PROBLEM BECAUSE WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THAT THIS ACTION MAY BE RELATED TO OUR INVESTMENT. IF ......IT WAS ORIGINALLY LET'S SAY SET AT $100,000 PER DAY......THEN ALL THEY ARE DOING IS POSITIONING THEMSELVES TO MAKE A HIGHER PROFIT FROM YOU IN THEIR BANKING TRANSACTIONS OF CASH. LIKE NOVA TRIED TO EXPLAIN.......IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF WHETHER A BANK CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MONEY.......IT'S MORE A QUESTION OF WILL THE BANK YOU CHOOSE GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE DEPOSITED IT INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS? YOU NEED TO BE A DEDICATED STUDENT TO THIS INVESTMENT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY CONQUERED THE EASIEST QUESTION OF BUYING OR NOT BUYING DINARS. THE NEXT QUESTIONS THAT ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING .......DEPENDING ON HOW YOU ANSWER THEM IMO.....WILL DETERMINE WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR MONEY.

SO PRAY FOR US AS WE CONTINUE TO ASK.....OUR QUESTIONS. SHABIBI MADE A NICE SPEECH ........I SURE HOPE WE ARE ALLOWED TO READ IT SOON. MALIKI WAS SUPPOSED TO JOIN THE DC PARTY ON THE 25TH........THEN YESTERDAY THEY CHANGED IT TO NOVEMBER 1ST. MAY I EXPRESS AN OPINION BASED ON THE RIGHT QUESTIONS BEING ASKED? IS MALIKI AND OBAMA AT THIS VERY SECOND .............. INCHES APART FROM EACH OTHER ............. IN DC? ONE MORE THOUGHT IF I MAY PRETTY PLEASE. WILL O TELL M .......... GO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY ......... NOW. JUST ASKING ............. QUESTIONS.

TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER .............. MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA.

PS........... NOVA IS FROM BOSTON. GAME 5 TONIGHT. I THINK I'LL OPEN A CAN OF BAKED BEANS AND EAT 'EM UP. LOL!

KTFA,

FRANK

Sponsored content

Re: October 18, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:23 am