PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 17, 2013

Admin
    Admin

October 17, 2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Final days of intel from our gurus
    Admin
    Admin

FRANK BLUE POST 10/1/13

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 pm

GREETINGS FAMILY :

I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU A LONG EXPLANATION ON WHAT CHASE IS DOING BUT INSTEAD HERE IS A COMPACT VERSION. REASON BEING ..........IS BECAUSE NOVA HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB IN INTRODUCING NEXT MONDAY AND TUESDAY'S CC. ALSO......I HAVE ASKED EAGLE1 TO GET AN UPDATE FROM HIS BANK SOURCES ON CHASE ACTIVITY.

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH FAMILY........WE ASK DIFFERENT QUESTIONS THAN MANY OF YOU PROPOSE. EVERYBODY CALLING ME WANTS TO KNOW IS IT TRUE THAT CHASE WILL NOW LIMIT US TO $50,000 IN CASH WITHDRAWALS PER DAY? WHERE THE CORRECT QUESTION SHOULD BE.......WHAT WAS THE LIMIT OF DAILY WITHDRAWALS BEFORE THIS EMAIL WENT OUT? BECAUSE IF THE ANSWER IS........UNLIMITED. THEN WE HAVE A GOOD PROBLEM BECAUSE WE HAVE TO CONSIDER THAT THIS ACTION MAY BE RELATED TO OUR INVESTMENT. IF ......IT WAS ORIGINALLY LET'S SAY SET AT $100,000 PER DAY......THEN ALL THEY ARE DOING IS POSITIONING THEMSELVES TO MAKE A HIGHER PROFIT FROM YOU IN THEIR BANKING TRANSACTIONS OF CASH. LIKE NOVA TRIED TO EXPLAIN.......IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF WHETHER A BANK CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MONEY.......IT'S MORE A QUESTION OF WILL THE BANK YOU CHOOSE GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE DEPOSITED IT INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS? YOU NEED TO BE A DEDICATED STUDENT TO THIS INVESTMENT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY CONQUERED THE EASIEST QUESTION OF BUYING OR NOT BUYING DINARS. THE NEXT QUESTIONS THAT ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING .......DEPENDING ON HOW YOU ANSWER THEM IMO.....WILL DETERMINE WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR MONEY.

SO PRAY FOR US AS WE CONTINUE TO ASK.....OUR QUESTIONS. SHABIBI MADE A NICE SPEECH ........I SURE HOPE WE ARE ALLOWED TO READ IT SOON. MALIKI WAS SUPPOSED TO JOIN THE DC PARTY ON THE 25TH........THEN YESTERDAY THEY CHANGED IT TO NOVEMBER 1ST. MAY I EXPRESS AN OPINION BASED ON THE RIGHT QUESTIONS BEING ASKED? IS MALIKI AND OBAMA AT THIS VERY SECOND .............. INCHES APART FROM EACH OTHER ............. IN DC? ONE MORE THOUGHT IF I MAY PRETTY PLEASE. WILL O TELL M .......... GO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY ......... NOW. JUST ASKING ............. QUESTIONS.

TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER .............. MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA.

PS........... NOVA IS FROM BOSTON. GAME 5 TONIGHT. I THINK I'LL OPEN A CAN OF BAKED BEANS AND EAT 'EM UP. LOL!

KTFA,

FRANK

Admin
    Admin

9/17/2013 from TERRYK, 10-17-2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 pm

9/17/2013 from TERRYK, 10-17-2013
    POSTED BY [tina] Subject: St Germaine/Dinar

St. Germain says the Global Reset is happening as we speak. Congress and the government shutdown were holding things up. He said we will see it in the news and hear about it from everyone. St. Germain is hoping those holding dinars will help others. This will be the beginning of the prosperity. He said that he is so happy that he does not have to say that it will happen soon. It is happening. The negotiations with leaders from around the world recently have been very complex. Many realized that they did not control things like they thought. The scoundrels will be weeded out. St. Germain said that O negotiated very well for the U.S. It took two years of negotiations to sort everything out, including all the various debts that various countries were holding around the world and many other things. The U.S. Treasury will benefit quite well.

The U.S. is holding a lot of Iraqi dinars and it will be used to pay off China so that China can buy Oil. It was a very complex negotiation to determine the rate and how the debts were going to be dealt with, etc. The original NESARA game plan has always been to zero the debt and switch to a metals backed currency (no metals backed currency was mentioned) and this seems to be a different game plan then the original plan but I could be wrong and maybe it is just a different path to achieve the same objectives; a slower more gradual path. There have been a lot of changes that have not gone according to the original NESARA plan. Kathryn, Ann and the callers were somewhat ignorant about NESARA and so direct questions to St. Germain about NESARA did not happen. I tried to raise my hand on the conference call but it was not working. This global reset is the first domino that will trigger a whole series of dominos. St. Germain said that as these dominos drop the news will get better and better. So, he says watch the news. B

St Germain - On the Revaluation of Currencies The Revaluation is happening as we speak. It was hanging on the settlement in the US Congress and you can remember that I came forward and said It’s going to be next week. And then, the congress, went on yet another sit-down and this is what held up, the re-evaluation. Well, you’re going to see it in the News; you’re going to hear it from everyone. Those of you who had Faith, those of you who held on, are going to be rewarded. And Life will be much easier. And what we ask of you, those of you who were in a position where you could buy a few Dinars (and Dong), and you’ve been holding them for a while waiting. We hope that you will organize a way, to help each other. That of course has been the understanding that, you are the First Wave and you will be the First Wave of happiness, Pleasure and Relief for so many.

We Hope that there are many of you who will benefit and that of those many of you, you will be out able to help thousands. And that will be the Beginning of the Prosperity Funds, it will be the beginning of Prosperity. And we are so Delighted, and I can tell you I am very Relieved that I didn’t have to come to you once more and say Yes! It will be Sooooon. You have all heard Soon way to many times, I am delighted to not have to disappoint you again. And this, as Sananda was saying, this will be a Domino effect, it is just the Beginning. But it is a Beginning that many of you will feel, with great delight. We are Jumping for JOY, here in the Higher Dimensions at the Wonderful enfoldment that will bring better and better news every day. You will begin to see all kinds of stories in the News of Great Generosity, of Kindness?

Okay again this was received Via email from someone to TK he asked me to post tina
    Admin
    Admin

"Our Blessing" By Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Thursday PM 1

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm

"Our Blessing" By Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Thursday PM

10/17/2013

Posted by GeorgeH : Hi Everyone,

All is very good in Bavaria. Hope the dinarian family is just as well in USA? Our familie awaits this blessing about to be given to us. Meine kinder feel like it is Christmas eve and anticipate these great gift from our currency holdings.

Our Business of Today

This email will be short today since I over did my welcome in the my last news….lol…

Just wanted to tell everyone that I am very optimistic about these next couple days.

I received a call this morning from one of my IMF sources explaining to me the next steps in this process.

As you know I am not very familiar with what is happening in the banks in USA but I am hearing from this source now that they are going to release very soon to your public toll free numbers for call in centers to schedule exchange meetings.

Exchanges should begin once appointments are made.
    I have been listening to many recent conference calls from many “intel providers” from recent days. Seems they still believe that this is in Iraq’s hands and are hopeful for a 90 cent rate. Let them believe what they want. Time will tell.

I also hear that they try to say the IQN symbol now showing on banks screens cannot exist? I have seen it myself so what is this? It also has a double digit rate for IQN. So unless they push down a new set or rates at the last minutes I can only think this would be our rate.

They continue to bash since they can not substantiate why a new symbol is being used and how the dinar rate can be so high.

We all know since we are closer to this process and know what is happening. I do not bash their information since this is what they believe to be true.

They seem sincere as so are we. We must cordially agree to disagree that is all. Articles from Iraq have been outdated and re-run many times to substantiate what they only want to tell us. I have found I really have to re-look at articles and pay close attention to them. Okay now I have said enough.

Hopes this helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
    mnt goat

Admin
    Admin

Thursday Afternoon TD Post emailed to Recaps

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Thursday Afternoon TD Post emailed to Recaps

10/17/2013

Hello Recaps ; thought I'd do a quick fly by and provide an update :

There are reports from some Intel Providers that are promising a 100% RV by Friday or this weekend. I'm sorry to disagree and am offering up what I learned just while back from my contact.

Iraq and all the Muslim world is celebrating Eid Al-Adha, a festival of sacrifice, by remembering the prophet's Abraham's trials by God's testing him on sacrificing his son. Muslims themselves slaughter an animal such as sheep and rejoice by having a feast, sharing this with friends & family and donating 1/3 to the poor.

As I've reported before that during such festivals, which can run a week long (this one was marked this Tuesday) , priorities are prayer, family & friends time and matters of financial significance are NOT on the priority list. We are again in the middle of that kind of celebration. Most all businesses have short operating hours and I'm told that the CBI is "basically half closed".

Read More Link on Right
    In my chat , my source expressed the sigh of relief of the USA settling the government shutdown/debt ceiling debacle and he remarked how unfortunate it is for the leader of the world's economy to have to lose credibility in the world stage every few months with repeated soap opera style debacles, He expressed Iraq's willingness to conclude their affairs before the next "world crisis" comes about as an obstacle.
    He indicates that there's very little on the to do checklist for Iraq and a good window of opportunity is toward the latter days of this month.

Of course no one knows the exact date and I'm just relaying my info but based on what I'm told about this week, the festival and limited business operations so I doubt anything will take place just yet.

You have to believe though, that time is ever increasingly becoming our ally. Iraq for their own stability and growth have to enter international investment & financial markets soon.

BEST REGARDS

TD
    Admin
    Admin

Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Thurs. Afternoon 10/17/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Thurs. Afternoon

10/17/2013

TNT:

Fluffy: Fifth Third Bank Meeting today: The (large) company that I work for banks with Fifth/Third. A serious cash flow issue has arisen for our company today and we've a real need to speak with someone this day.

Our treasury manager had called and emailed every single one of our contacts this morning. She finally heard back from someone who apologized for the delay in response and who said "Everyone has been in a meeting all day today."

This may or may not be RV/CE related, but I assure you of this: it is EXTREMELY unusual that it take this long to hear back from our contacts at the bank. The company is a very big customer and we are accustomed to hearing back within minutes of leaving messages or sending emails.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I really think this meeting was prepping bank personnel in prepartation of the RV...I sure hope so, anyway!
    [daytondiva] IWANTANRV I walked into CHASE in Dayton on other business and started talking to a Private Banker and she told me they will be doing the exchange, she even went so far as to look it up on the computer screen to make sure that they would take all of the currencies.

[fund613] With respect to the letter from Chase Bank saying to their business cutomers that " You will no longer be able to send international bank wires..." I ran that by my son-in-law who is an attorney with a very large law firm in mid-town Manhattan. He said, "I actually read about this a few days ago in the Wall Street journal. Chase is concerned with a floundering US economy and wants to keep funds in its capital reserves and not send it offshore. This is limited to certain small and medium sized businesses which don't pay much in fees. The big customers will still be allowed to make these wires."

[daz] Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can’t change. Play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

NomDePlume: How are you going to dress for the exchange?

A. Like I always do

B. Like I am about to cut the lawn and don't care.

C. Business casual as this is a business meeting.

D. Like I own the bank; suit/dress (dress: — ladies ONLY!, no pranksters.)

E. Tuxedo or evening gown

F. See how the mood strikes me.

G. Halloween costume.

H. In disguise, perhaps with a Gracho Marx glasses/mustache combo to keep it hidden (version of (G).

I. Birthday suit and NEW socks.

Rh50: (J). Like Jed Clampett

I4U:

[asher] I feel better thinking it could come true rather than it will not-whoever says it will keeps my energy happier- call me stupid, if it will make you feel better.

[Rocky49] asher You are not stupid. I know this is going to happen. When and rates I do not know. I am hoping for the $20 plus rates, but will be very happy with the $3.00 plus rate. It could not happen soon enough for me.

[just4me] Rocky49 how do you know that this will happen?

[just4me] . I wanted to know how do peeps know it will happen. I mean conditions appear to have been perfect so many times and nothing happend. What do you know for a fact that tells u it will happen?

[Rocky49] just4me I am in a small investment group and some members of the group have business dealings with outside the US. The bankers and business people in those countries have told those members of our group about the RV and what rate they are looking for.

[BigDog-OH] just4me Logic leads us to know that the Iraqi resources support a higher rate for their currency in the world. It has to come up so it is in balance with other world currencies based on their resources

StraightTalkChat:

dolphin712] Some argue a currency has never revalued to extent the IQD is being talked about. Others point out that a currency has never floated from a tenth of penny to near a dollar in a relatively short period of time. I believe this is a unique set of circumstances.

The fact remains that Iraq has been reducing its currency circulation for some time and aggressively at that. By doing this either scenario has plausibility. It may already have a higher value in the CBI's mind. This COULD result in either a new value being announced, or when the new parameters are made known, result in a rapid rise via float.

In any case, we all agree the dinar is undervalued. We all agree stability of government and a relative calm must be in place. The only unknown is which action gets agreed upon and when. The IQD will be recognized by the world at some point, and their upside has great potential. The action I strongly disagree with is calling the RV almost daily at extremely high rates.

[August] dolphin712, what you are stating is correct and the world rate will be 3.44, however special provisions and arrangement have been made with the US and China. Time will tell it all. Hold tight

[dolphin712] August it will not come out at 3.44 PERIOD

[dolphin712] 1167 or .10 or .86 or over a dollar

[john316] dolphin712 NOBODY knows the rate........ PERIOD......

[mrbillls] Great NEWZ!! I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she just left TD Bank and the teller showed her the Screen and it was showing the "IQN" on the screen, but she said it was in the process of loading up the RATEs. We are expecting to get our 800 #'s just any minute now thru Friday!! blam! :} aok !point

[tcookie16] I know GA boy said 3.44, but consider the shape the US is in, would it benefit them tax wise to be that low?

[camaroguy] I do not believe this is a regular circumstances rv, considering the position of the usa, imf and cbi. So anything goes....c'mon 27.87!!

[turkeyhtr] camaroguy think of China and the petro dollars they are wanting. 3.44, maybe in Iraq but believe much more over here! JMHO

[CountryGirl59] Those are 3 questions that 30 has stated to ASK when going to the BANK !!!

1. Is my money going to be insured,

2. can you guarantee that,

3. why should I leave my money in YOUR bank ??

[CountryGirl59] your reply is : I am uncomfortable with that -----

[CountryGirl59] The goal is to get them (the BANK) to make you comforatable
    Admin
    Admin

TNT Tony Blast Thursday Early Afternoon 10/17/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 pm

TNT Tony Blast Thursday Early Afternoon

10/17/2013

Good morning to all. I just wanted to let everyone know that the RV is still here, all bank personnel (call center and exchange center) are currently on lockdown.

They arrived at 7am just like they were supposed to and were told that the RV should go live at 9:30am. Well as you know, we are still waiting.

All sources are being told that final system checks are ongoing. They are still being told that this should happen sometime today.

The good news is we were looking for sometime between Thurs morning and Sat morning. We are still within that window.

The people in Iraq are being told that by Saturday morning the lower denoms will be available country wide, not just in certain areas. (by Sat, not on Sat)

All 3 ltr agencies, banks and countries are expecting this sometime today, there is nothing holding it up that we are aware of, it is just timing.

Be ready, so you don't have to get ready, the rest will take care of itself.

TNT Dinar.....Tony
    Admin
    Admin

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 10/17/2013

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/17/2013

TNT:

[marty100] Egale1 did say only 70% chance today and 100% chance Friday.

[koflinn] . ok so we think that when all the banks are open maybe then, just trying to stay hopefull

[2sirden] Banks do NOT need to be open to receive the release codes or rates ?

[drugtester] I know I sound like a broken record, but I still think it will be impossible to change the currency rates on Forex during trading hours. I just cannot see how that could possibly happen. Now for a new currency to be added like the IQD or IQN....no problem...since it is not being traded.

[Mya] Even tho tony said moves east to west --- not necessarily given 800# until west opens. Can you imagine the panics if you were on west boast and had to wait???

[goldstandard] Mya That could mean east as in Asia.
    [estroncium] how long before WEST banks open?

[Mya] I think e all need to relax. If we don't know something by noon I feel like tony will inform us after his blast from last night. We're ok. Lets hang on....

[goldstandard] I know we have four banks listed on the main page, but I'm hoping that when the numbers are released, they might list more in the forum. Like 5/3rd, TD Bank, Citizens and other larger regional banks numbers. It would also be a big help for thousands of us if we're directed to banks or cash in centers that can verify the notes on the spot rather than sending us to banks that can't. Just a thought to those gov't types that watch the boards incognito :?

I4U:

[Papa Bear] redhead11 Signed sealed and delivered . Workers called back in

[redhead11] PapaBear - bank workers?

[Papa Bear] redhead11 Work early this morning

[DiddyKong] redhead11 lol majority weren't furloughed. Federal Employees should be back today

[musiccitylady] Papa Bear and you are 100% positive of this?

[Papa Bear] musiccitylady On which part .House past and O signed off on a little after midnight. U want the Reters version or Bloomberg

[triple777] redhead11 I think papa bear was referring to federal workers not bank employees

[misskitty05] Papa Bear have the CE peeps at banks actually been called in?

[musiccitylady] Papa Bear are you saying "the bank workers" callled in to CE? or are you just saying government workers back at work today?

[Papa Bear] musiccitylady That I rely on others to fill name in on

[Papa Bear] Folks the signature also opened up conference on budget and ceiling

[misskitty05] Papa Bear is the WF group deal still good to go from what you are hearing?

[Papa Bear] misskitty05 Yes

[bama] I like to think of these times as the process that is molding and shaping me for who I need to be when the funds come through. Had this occurred 3 or 4 years ago, my paitnece, my level of maturity, and my plans for the money would have been vastly different than they are today

[redhead11] bama - I spoke to my partner in the dinar investment yesterday and she was excited that we get our plans ready now - I told her - we made a plan last year - we listened to all of the advice and the same plan holds true for us today - there is no reason to change it

StraightTalkChat:

Anonymous] SEC. 3. NO TAX ON CERTAIN COINS AND BULLION. . (a) In General- Notwithstanding any other provision of law-- (1) no tax may be imposed on (or with respect to the sale, exchange, or other disposition of) any coin, medal, token, or gold, silver, platinum, palladium, or rhodium bullion, whether issued by a State, the United States, a foreign government, or any other person; and (2) no State may assess any tax or fee on any currency, or any other monetary instrument, which is used in the transaction of interstate commerce or commerce with a foreign country, and which is subject to the enjoyment of legal tender status under article I, section 10 of the United States Constitution. (b) Effective Date- This section shall take effect on December 31, 2013, but shall not apply to taxes or fees imposed before such date. http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c113:H.R.77

[GodNews] We need to talk about this is the chat room when more people get on. WF also changed their internet policy...they no longer cover these effective October: cyber attacks, natural disasters, power outages, floods, fire. We need to get coverage from Lloyds of London for items not covered by WF.

[uluvpoems2] Here's a cute thing I found in chat. I thought it might give you a smile...it sure did for me! You Might Be A Dinarian Addict If: 1. You answer the phone saying "Are we rich yet?". 2. You're counting dinar instead of sheep to rock yourself to sleep 3. You're watching Al Jaezeera TV more than CNN and Fox News 4. You get excited when you hear the words "YOU'VE GOT MAIL" 5. You know when all the Iraqi holidays and prayer times are 6. You begin to "think big" and $5 million dollars doesn't seem like that much money anymore...

jdtolle » October 17th, 2013, . Make it great

It is nearly impossible for one person to quickly achieve great things. Yet it is within any person’s reach to do small things, again and again, until they add up to great results.

If you attempt to jump across a wide chasm in a single bound, you’ll fall helplessly to the bottom. However, when you walk carefully down one side, then across the floor and back up again, you’ll make it successfully to the other side.

What is it you seek to do, or have, or become, or experience? Work on it steadily, in challenging yet achievable steps, beginning right now.

Those who greedily want it all immediately end up with nothing but frustration. Those who persist, and then persist some more with one step after another, can reach whatever level they choose to reach.

The only way to truly enjoy the reward is to also enjoy the journey that brings you to it. Every moment, every obstacle, every advance and setback, every twist and turn is part of that journey.

Have faith, patience, purpose and unstoppable persistence. You’ll get there, and will indeed make it great.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Sponsored content

Re: October 17, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:52 am