PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 16, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 16, 2013 Empty October 16, 2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:18 am

final days of intel
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 16, 2013 Empty TNT Tony Blast Wednesday Evening 10/16/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:18 am

TNT Tony Blast Wednesday Evening

10/16/2013

The Drama is Over.........Let the Good Times Roll....

Nothing to do now but go to the bank. Bank managers have already been notified to have their people in tomorrow and ready to see your smiling face.

Early morning sunrise should bring you a bright future.

Prepare yourself and have your plan of action ready.

Bank personnel are reporting at 7am, I don't know what your time is yet, but I'm sure we will be notified early morning.

This is the information that is being sent out to all agencies at this time.

Now go to bed and get some rest and be ready to go. If anything changes, I will let you know in the morning.

TNT Dinar
    Tony
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 16, 2013 Empty Randy Koonce Update Wed. PM 10/16/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:25 am

Randy Koonce Update Emailed to Recaps Wed. PM

10/16/2013

Randy Koonce Update……How are you makin it.

Just dropping a note to let people know that we are still in a good window until the end of the month..... the RV has been used to kick around during this debt ceiling, on one of the calls someone asked about what if.... they get by the debt ceiling deadline and then where are we..

As you can see they always seem to extend this thing out a few months so that being said we are in a good spot right now.....

Does that mean there is a back wall no because it is political there will never be a back wall.... Again that being said IRAQ is Broke and needs the money and so does the President.
    Which makes it a good time to see this thing go.... Hearing from the contacts the buzz had started again on this getting done. So our window is open and in a good spot.

No I did not say it was going to be on Thur Friday.... Now could it be those days yes but there has to be some info come in to solidify the time.....

I believe this is our month tho.... the political scene could change that just like them moving the debt ceiling from August to October.... and they just moved that...

Breathe...

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in
    country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you. We are getting close tho.

Randy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 16, 2013 Empty Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter 10/16/2013

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:25 am

Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter

10/16/2013

TNT:
    SteveO: After listening to Tony's call today, there is no DOUBT that this will be the last Tuesday before the RV!! Could even be the last day PERIOD!! Bring it home Tony!!

ZaraL: Hidden Meaning in the New $100 Bill - from Fiat to Gold Standard

LINK

[okrocks] “This agreement achieves what is necessary,” Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, said..... The Senate probably will vote before the House, said a House aide speaking on condition of anonymity because the plans aren’t set. House Republicans are scheduled to meet at 3 p.m. Under the Senate agreement, House Republicans would get almost none of their priorities.

LINK

[okrocks] The media is playing it as a done deal, just formality now, "The agreement concludes a four-week fiscal standoff"
    [okrocks] Tony summary: the deal is done…and done last night. Senate put it on the floor…house was going to pass it and 3pm the pres. Has it on his desk - 4pm meet w/ the imf and the UST... And from that point…..clear sailing...

Gonna have a super fantastic DAY... Everything is done, all the tech part, the procedures planning out the phamplets are 15 pages, call centers have their procedures and one more briefing before it goes live and a process for the 800s and then we'll get them there is a plan for this to go live between this eve and friday or SAT......72 hours so we are in that window and in the time frame look for 3 o'clock and before 3 o'clock, the pres.

Should have it before and another 4pm meeting in dc and after that time frame anything that can happen we'll have the green light just don't know the date and time, the rate is the same if something changes will put out a blast if it updates just look for it after that time enjoy your day

Galactic_Santa: Dave Schmidt BlogTalk show TONIGHT - CALL IN! 6pm PST Looking forward to this, Love his shows. So much grounding and common sense. .
    We’ll be Discussing the Government Shutdown, How it Effects the Global Currency Reset and Other Related Topics.

It appears the govt shutdown and debt crisis has impacted the global currency reset. What does this mean, how are others countries reacting and how does this impact you and me.

Call in with your questions and comments as we continue to developing topic.

To call in to the program live, Wed. Oct. 16th at 6pm PST, call 648-716-8069

Or to listen to the program on the internet or archived, click here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2013/10/17/part-5-the-govt-shutdown-and-other-topics

http://thesedonaconnection.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/oct-16th-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-part-5/

Stage2Omega:

SOUND THE HORNS!!!!!!!!! AS WE PREPARE TO SAY GOODBYE TO FRACTIONAL !!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 16, 2013 Empty OKIEIOILMAN CHAT, 10-16-2013, WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 am

OKIEIOILMAN CHAT, 10-16-2013, WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

[..OkieOilMan] GOOD WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. AS I HAVE STATED IN PREVIOUS POSTS, THE VOTE ON THE CONTINUING RESOLUTION FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING IS CRITICAL TO THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE OF THE R/V. I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE OUTCOME OF THE VOTE AND AM EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC THE RESOLUTION WILL BE PASSED. SHORTLY AFTER IT BEING PASSED AND PRESIDENTIAL SIGNATURE, THE 800 NUMBERS WILL BE RELEASED EXPEDITING OUR BANK APPOINTMENTS.

ALSO IF YOU REMEMBER I HAVE SAID FOR A VERY LONG TIME WHILE IT IS INTERESTING AND OF HISTORICAL VALUE, IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE R/V. THEY SIGNED THE AUTHORITY TO THE I.M.F. MANY MONTHS AGO. I NOTICE OTHER INTEL GATHERS TOTALLY PREOCCUPIED WITH EVERY ACTION THAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ. ONCE AGAIN---IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR R/V.

THIS IS A GLOBAL EVENT ENCOMPASSING NEARLY 200 COUNTRIES AND THE IRAQ DINAR WAS TO BE THE CATALYST OF THE REDENOMINATION OF OTHER CURRENCIES. THE DELAY CAN BE LAID AT THE DOOR STEP OF THE GOOD OLE USA. INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE HAS BEEN EXERTED MORE AND MORE RECENTLY AND WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE ITS INTENTIONS FULFILLED. I AM EXPECTING A GREAT NEXT FEW DAYS THAT WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS MANY YEARS FROM NOW. THANK GOD FOR THIS BLESSING WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.---------------BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OkieOilMan] THERE ARE FAR MORE INVOLVED TODAY IN THE VOTE IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE THAN YOU ARE HEARING ABOUT, THINGS OF INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS

[..OkieOilMan] JUST LIKE IN THE BIBLE-----KINGDOMS WILL RISE AND KINGDOMS WILL FALL------NUFF SAID

Sponsored content

October 16, 2013 Empty Re: October 16, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am