PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 3, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty October 3, 2013

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Good Morning Family! This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made & I Shall Rejoice & Be Glad In It!!! This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Tidbits from TNT Members Early Thursday Morning 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Tidbits from TNT Members Early Thursday Morning

10/03/2013

TNT:

[Already Blessed] Well, it does sound like you all need to hear just a little bit of what we were hearing late last night and are trying to confirm this MORNING.... WE HAD SOME AMAZING INFO AND I AM BLOWN AWAY BY THE LEVEL OF INTEL....I AM SURE THAT TONY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON....BUT WE HAVE TO GIVE HIM A LITTLE TIME TO WAKE UP AND START GETTING THE INTEL IN ....HANG IN THERE....I AM VERY EXCITED!

[LaGal] “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” >> Groucho Marx

Chilimama: MF Chief Christine Lagarde - New Transitions in Global Economy/ Thursday, Oct. 3 at 10:00am EDT….Lagarde to Discuss Managing New Transitions in Global Economy IMF Chief Christine Lagarde will discuss the global economy and look ahead to the 2013 World Bank/IMF Annual Meetings. Watch live on Thursday, Oct. 3 at 10:00am EDT and follow on Twitter at #188together.
    [fuldon35] Here is the link to LaGarde speech. I don't think she will say much, is address the 2013 meeting today at 10 AM. http://www.imf.org/external/index.htm

MWC: RV needs to happen today October 3, 2013 Lets GOOOOO RV! Drove around saw bank lights on at local Chase in AZ it is 3:48 AM my time here currently. Can this really be the day finally let's see when banks open.

Blackbird136: Guys and Gals: The October 3rd date is getting better! Iraq last had a Clean Floating IQD (meaning the value of the IQD or its exchange rate, was determined purely by supply and demand, in the open market) on, wait for it, wait for it...
    October 3, 2003 exactly 10 years from Today, the day we will RV and go to a Clean Float again!!!

On October 4, 2003, they went to the managed float it has now....

Here are some interesting discussions of what Iraq should do with their currency, written in 2003 Leading Economist Nouriel Roubini's take is good, but I like the second one by Jeffrey Frankel of Harvard. he says that the IQD should peg to a basket of 1/3 USD, 1/3 Euro and 1/100th of oil price; that equates to $0.33 + 0.46 + $1.02 = $1.80, which I'd take in a heartbeat even with all the talk of $25.87!
    links: https://www.dinartrade.com/iraq-monetary-history

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/clean-float.asp

links: http://www.cfr.org/world/should-iraq-dollarize-adopt-currency-board-let-its-currency-float/p5994

http://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/jfrankel/What_to_do_with_Iraqs_Currency.pdf

Not as big a reach for October 3, 2013 RV exactly 10 years since it Clean Floated! Let's get it done!
    God Bless B136

BlueStar: THE SMOKING GUN AS TO WHY WE'VE HAD A DELAY!!!!!!! http://phoenixrisingradio.net/

OCT. 2ND SHOW23 min - 31 min.45 sec. MARK ALSO the 46 min.- 47 min :40 sec. MARK
    US TREASURY DOES LAST STEPS TO PRESERVE BORROWING AUTHORITY RE:OUR DINAR AND GCR DELAY

Tuesday, 1 Oct 2013 US Treasury starts last steps to preserve borrowing authority
    The U.S. Treasury on Tuesday started using its last tools for pushing back the day when the government will run out of legal borrowing authority, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said.

Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.

(Read more October 1st: 143-year-old law puts fear in officials during shutdown)
    He repeated that these measures would allow it to continue below its $16.7 trillion limit for a little while longer, but that by Oct. 17 the government would exhaust its borrowing authority and be left with about $30 billion in cash to pay the nation's bills.
    "If we have insufficient cash on hand, it would be impossible for the United States of America to meet all its obligations," Lew said in a letter to lawmakers. "For this reason, I respectfully urge Congress to act immediately to meet its responsibility by extending the nation's borrowing authority."

There was an article posted by Reuters "US Treasury starts last steps to preserve borrowing authority" (link). http://www.cnbc.com/id/101078895
    In it there was something that caught my eye "Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund...". Well, that "government currency exchange fund" would be the Exchange Stabilization Fund.

Normally, this fund is used to prop-up a foreign country's currency by creating a quantitative easing of sorts and weakening the currency to usd, allowing for a greater export/import and bringing the country out of a "recession".

(A few examples but, the one I'm looking at is japan's yen link) We both know that the US isn't in any position to help another country.

However, what is interesting is that for Lew to touch this thing...in any manner he must have the president's approval to open it up. ("A change in the law, in 1970, allows the Secretary of the Treasury, with the approval of the President, to use money in the ESF to "deal in gold, foreign exchange, and other instruments of credit and securities" link) It holds our "foreign reserves" and our "SDRs". "The Gold Reserve Act authorized the ESF to use such assets as were not needed for exchange market stabilization to deal in government securities".

What if the entire reason behind the government shut down, was to give Lew the availability of the EFR, so that the IQD (among others) could be turned around to "deal in government securities"? It would allow the president to claim turning the deficit around "by making wise decisions despite those horrible tea baggers."

Currently, we can't even check what the Treasury's current reporting rate of exchange rate is...cause guess what...they shut it down. "Due to the lapse in federal government funding, this website is not available. We sincerely regret this inconvenience." link The most recent pdf available that I have found is from 2005. link (another thought, as long as the government is shut down and the current report rate is unavailable...what is used in the US for going exhanges?)

Perhaps, I'm running down a rabbit hole (i have been with children all day...lol) but, the president just doesn't seem to pissed about the shut down....there is something more there.

*Currency intervention, also known as exchange rate intervention or foreign exchange market intervention, is the purchase or the sale of the currency on the exchange market by the fiscal authority or the monetary authority, in order to influence the value of the domestic currency. link

*The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) is an emergency reserve fund of the United States Treasury Department, normally used for foreign exchange intervention. This arrangement (as opposed to having the central bank intervene directly) allows the US government to influence currency exchange rates without affecting domestic money supply.As of October 2009, the fund held assets worth $105 billion, including $58.1 billion in special drawing rights (SDR) from the International Monetary Fund.[1]

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty TONY BLAST, TNTDINAR, 10-3-2014

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:48 pm

TONY BLAST, TNTDINAR, 10-3-2014

I am waiting to see if I need to do a call. I have received so much info in the last 24hrs, that it is almost mind boggling.

I have received info on what the hold has been and who has been holding it up. I have also received info and timing for it all to end.

So just hang on for a little while longer and if it is not announced, I will give you the final pieces to the puzzle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/03/2013

(Dinar Recaps Note: This post has been edited of personal information. We have been told the family might not want it posted publicly.)

TNT:

[patricia1] Bank Story Yesterday I went to the bank and every parking space was taken, thought to myself there must be a huge line. Got inside and and there were only bank employees. Not one other customer. Asked the teller why so many cars and she said there is a meeting upstairs.Asked if they are ready to use the new $100 bills and her reply was they did not receive them yet. Did not ask about the VNN or IQN

[jim16640]BillL.. i went to my wells fargo bank yesterday and had a nice friendly talk with the manager. i showed her one brick of 25 million dinar - she about fainted - told me they are not exchanging dinar at this time, but to check the website for wells fargo - to see what currencies are traded. she did take my name and asked how much dinsr i had - she did make sure to gete my name. so i gafe it to her and i did not give her my phone number, i decided she could look it when she searched my name as an account holder at wells fargo. When she saw my suitcase of dinar - she was like a high school girl - being invited on her first date. all rosey and sweet. that is the way women out to stay - unfortuantely we all know other wise from experience,

[jim16640] BillL more info: the manager told me - after she seen my bricks of dinar- that she is the closest wells fargo branch that does currency exchange - the next closest is in Rxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxx. The WxxxxxxBranch is in a huge new shopping mall - acres of parking - and inside the bank - sbout 6 extra people - sitting at desks - all watching me. I sense that Wells Fargo is selected bank locations out in the rural area - with lots of parking - out of the big cities.

[rocky751] FYI - from Financial Times Breaking news IMF’s Christine Lagarde warns on US debt ceiling Any failure to raise the US debt ceiling would threaten the entire global economy, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund has warned. “The government shutdown is bad enough, but failure to raise the debt ceiling would be far worse,” said Christine Lagarde in a speech at George Washington university on Thursday. “So it is “mission-critical” that this be resolved as soon as possible.” In her traditional curtainraising speech, ahead of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington next week, Ms Lagarde said that the world economy is going through “TRANSITIONS ON AN EPIC SCALE”.

[Uenvoy] Ok.. just want to say,, I know that everyone is not happy about not seeing the RV this morning.. or last night.. but I am sure everything is ready, and just need the final say to let this RV go. Be Positive, look for the silver lining and expect a blessing soon.. I am thinking it has already been released, we are just waiting on the banks, and the PTB to say release it.. (headbangbeer)

[sunny] http://phoenixrisingradio.net/ "Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund. Phoenix] - This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

[sunny] Phoenix] US Treasury Starts Last Steps to Preserve Borrowing Authority The U.S. Treasury on Tuesday started using its last tools for pushing back the day when the government will run out of legal borrowing authority, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said. Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.

[sunny] Phoenix] - Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

StraightTalkChat:

[jazzergirl] Just saw this and wanted to share. I do not know this person. It was forwarded to my email. Somebody's opinion only: dizzybear: Relax kids, we're in great shape! Some people just don't get it even when they facts are right in front of them... 1995, govt shut down for 28 days and the kuwaiti dinar Rv'd!! Today, Obama met with 2 reps from them House and 2 from the Senate at 5:30 PM, why? Because that is when the Treasury's TIPS trading window closed... Why ? Cuz JP Morgan is holding over $46 Trillion in derivatives that they cash NOT cash out! What you are seeing is the old banking system collapsing!! Pay attention!! The end is near regardless of what rumors or doubters say.... Like an airplane, when you're out of gas, you're going down.... period!

KTFA

elcamino » October 3rd, 2013, 12:14 pm

This is another story that I have already posted once in the past...hope you enjoy a re-run!

Choices- We have two choices:

Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!" He was a unique manager because he had several waiters who had followed him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator

.If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, "I don't get it!
    You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?!

Jerry replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, "Jerry, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can be in a bad mood. 'I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life."

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes, it is," Jerry said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life."

I reflected on what Jerry said. Soon thereafter, I left the restaurant industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made choices about my life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business: He left the back door open one morning and was held up at gunpoint by three armed robbers. While trying to open the safe, his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off the conmbination. The robbers panicked and shot him. Luckily, Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the local trauma center.
    After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullet still in his body.

I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins. Wanna see my scars?"

I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place. "The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied. "Then as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live, or I could choose to die. I choose to live."

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Jerry continued, "The paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the emergency room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read, 'He's a dead man.' I knew I need to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, there was a big, burly nurse shouting questions at me," said Jerry. "She asked if I was allergic to anything. 'Yes,' I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Bullets!'

Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."

Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choices to live fully. Attitude, after all, is everything.

Have A Great Day,

God Bless

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Late Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Late Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/03/2013

StraightTalkChat:

Topic: LATEST NEWS: MULTIPLE SOURCES SAY RV RELEASE CAN GO TODAY AT ANY TIME. STAY PUT FOR UPDATES AS THEY COME IN.

Straighttalk: LATEST UPDATE: WE'RE MAKING CALLS TO DETERMINE EXACTLY WHERE WE STAND. WE WILL CONTINUE TO GATHER NEW INFORMATION AND LET YOU KNOW AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE, BUT NOT UNTIL WE RECEIVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS OF SAME.

KEEP YOUR PRAYERS GOING UP AND STAY TUNED. WE'RE HEARING IT CAN GO TODAY AT ANY TIME.
    [Meladramaramaisover] AFTER THE WAR; No Electricity but Kuwait Reopens Its Banks By DONATELLA LORCH, Special to The New York Times Published: March 25, 1991 It still has no water and little electricity or food, but Kuwait revived its banking system today, introducing a new currency. Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

Stage2Omega:

ARE YOU READY TO EXCHANGE?

HAVE YOUR FINAL PLANS COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!

PREPARE FOR THE RV!!!!!!!!!

EXO

KTFA:

james49 wrote on October 3rd, 2013, 12:43 pm:just so I can relay this news to my amish friends. We now have to wait till the middle of the mo. or is it hour by hour or day by day. they are sitting on pins and needles thinking it was oct.2.so please tell me what to tell them

bravesfan » October 3rd, 2013,

James - Frank & E1 said on Mon or Tues CC that if it didn't happen by 2nd or 3rd - in their OPINION we are day to day, hour to hour, min to min - also Frank said in his OPINION we would not see our gov come back up till the GCR happened. Frank said WF wouldn't be ready on the 2nd.

Just tell them to keep praying - it is coming

I4U:

Papa Bear] Can you Folks feel the blinking going on

Papa Bear] THINK FOLKS

[candy] Papa Bear who will blink first?

[Diogenes] Papa Bear What kind of blinking? Computer screens blinking?

[Papa Bear] candy You can do this research. U will see

[care888] Papa Bear someone got a deal..gov can now use foriegn curr reserves, and boehner now says we will not default on debts

[candy] care888 We will never default... how they get there will be the puzzle piece imo

[care888] candy ...hopefully, they found the peice!

[candy] Papa Bear from what i find, the Republicans will step back and get this done, but not without a last minute deal on something

[Talon] I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. If I could only afford a brain . LOL

[oublood] did we figure out the blinking yet ?

[candy] oublood it is an old saying... whoever blinks first loses

MIG:

xyz] CBI Governor passes away
    http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42256

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Tony Update Thursday PM 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 pm

TNT Tony Blast Thursday Afternoon

10/03/2013

Just a little while longer.

I am waiting to see if I need to do a call.

I have received so much info in the last 24hrs, that it is almost mind boggling.

I have received info on what the hold has been and who has been holding it up.

I have also received info and timing for it all to end.

So just hang on for a little while longer and if it is not announced, I will give you the final pieces to the puzzle.

TNTDinar

Second TNT Tony Update Thursday PM

10/03/2013

More Info Than I can Put Here

I was waiting today, because I have received information 3 times today that we were to have a RV activation here in the U.S.. All of those times have now passed and it is still possible to occur.

I have finally been given the information that you want as to what needed to be done in order for us to see this. I was really hoping that I would not have the time or need to explain it to you, but I guess I lose.

I have received very detailed information and it is way too much for me to type here, but I can tell you that it involved China, Iraq and the U.S..

I can tell you that the meeting last night was concluded with everyone in agreement.

It was at times loud and angry, but that's how some people scold and negotiate and believe me all of those elements were a part of the process.
    To tell you guys the truth, I wanted to do a call and explain it all and to answer some questions, but I am tired. I have been on this phone since 7 this morning non-stop. I don't really feel like typing this.

To answer your most pressing questions, yes I really did expect it today and when I tell you why, you would have expected it too.

Yes I could see it happening at moment now.

Yes I have confirmation that the value of the Iraq dinar has been creeping up in country and today they were informed that by Saturday the Iraq Dinar would reach it's full value.

Yes I did receive confirmation that the articles regarding Jack Lew, that have been posted on several sites and in our forum from Iraq, are true. I received the same information last night, about 30 minutes after the meeting.

When we discuss this tomorrow the lights will come on for everyone and you will have every piece of the puzzle that you need except one.

I know this for a fact, because if you have that one, we won't be discussing the rest of this mess.

As of last night there is a green light all the way to the end, if we can get there before something else happens.

TNTDinar
    Tony

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Bluwolf Update posted by Kev281 at TNT Thursday AM 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Bluwolf Update posted by Kev281 at TNT Thursday AM

10/03/2013

Good morning, I hope all rested well and in total Godly peace, I know I did.

The key holder has turned the same, lets get ready to start our second stage in this rv venture.

Please start your good will list today, set all dreams into actual actions, start giving glory to God, eliminate hatred, and get rid of social frustrations, be yourself for that is expected of you by God, you will feel better and you will stay in heavenly peace.

Please leave all conspiracies theories in the gates of hell where they are born, just do like I, believe God..it is awesome trust me...

no timing on the rv appearence, great rates, all banks prepared....all 3 letter agencies are in sink..all world countries are placing pressure and expectant to see this international release pronto, as soon as possible......

Have a good ONE..Blu

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty KTFA's Frank26 & Members' Thoughts & Opinions 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 pm

KTFA's Frank26 & Members' Thoughts & Opinions

10/03/2013

dew7 » October 2nd, 2013, 7:58 pm • [Post 17] Frank after all the excitement of waiting for WF today, can you tell us one bit of what you heard today? I know you are busy ... most people come to the site to read like me, and perhaps it will slow up some calls...

Thanks. I would love to know if you still think we are close enough that it is a day to day feel or after everything that you have been learning if you feel that is has been pushed back a bit...

Thomas N wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 7:29 pm: Frank What about the suit and kilt????? Are you ready!!!!?????
    Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:08 pm • [Post 22] The question should be .......... Are You really ready to see my ........... Knobby Knees? :heeheehee: BTW ............ As an Aztec my choice of blue to wear on my face for mano a mano combat would be .......... Turquoise. Three thick lines at a 33 degree angle from left to right or E to W. Aloha Friend......... \m/ KTFA, Frank

notthe1 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:15 pm • [Post 30] WF... BANK NEWS.....JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY PERSONAL BANKER....THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND DONG IS STILL AT THE OLD RATE...

WHEN I NEED TO SET MY COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT ...NON-INTEREST BEARING... HE SAID TO LET HIM KNOW... HE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I E-MAILED HIM AT 5:30 PM AND HE RETURNED MY E-MAIL WITH A YES ANSWER AND FOLLOWED UP WITH A PHONE CALL AT 7:30 PM....

HE HAS OTHER CLIENTS THAT HOLD OUR CURRENCIES AND IS IN THE KNOW..... :shutdoor:

HE IS ASKING ME QUESTIONS AS TO WHEN THIS WILL POP??? GO FIGURE. :dudeman:

Ask him to be more specific ........ The Weasel or the Dinar? KTFA< Frank

Robdel » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 am • [Post 280] FRANK CAN WE COME WITH YOU TO THE WF MEETING? WE PROMISE TO BEHAVE AND NOT ASK FOR A DATE/RATE! (KINGS X)

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRES AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THE LD IF YOU SEE ONE! UDAMANF26!

, Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:17 pm • [Post 32] Just as I spoke last night on Your CC.............. One WF today said maybe after our government comes back. Fascinating. It was an adventurous day.

Most WF were still playing their ignorant game of protection. I feel this to be very rude. I find most WF's to be full of ....... Naiveness. Marked if not stained by unaffected simplicity. They act clueless but act ........ Artless. Some day soon when they NEED me I too will become ingenuous. (Bozo's!) Aloha KTFA, Frank

XenaWP wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 8:15 pm: Frank, your last time frame ending Oct 2 is nearly gone...what's the new one? Thank you for a Reply

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:20 pm • [Post 35] Last CC ...... Yesterday ......... I said ........ Minute by minute......IMSO.

But PLEASE do not sit there counting them ........... LIVE!!! Or that word can get turned around on one ........... EVIL. Do not anger awaiting a gift from God. KTFA, Frank Strong

Godly_game_creator wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 7:50 pm: Hello Family, I would like to say first and foremost, that I have not brought what I have to say from another site. My opinion is based on what Frank 26 has told us to do, which is to pray and do research.

After prayer, and research and more prayer, I believe that the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY wants me to right this. I do admit that I am a little hesitant, because I know that this may not settle well with Frank 26. Never the less, I must obey GOD. Frank please Pray before responding to this post. :fervently:

This is based solely on my opinion, prayer, and research. I know this has been a roller coaster ride for all of us. However, IMO we have just a few more days of waiting. I know that Frank has told us that the US does not have anything to do with the Iraq Dinar revaluation, and I believe that to a point too.

Never the less, the LORD GOD keeps taking me back in history when President Clinton was in Office. Moreover, GOD keeps taking me right to the point about how the deficit was changed to a surplus because of Kuwait's Dinar revalue.

Is History is repeating itself with President Clinton's counterpart President Obama? IMO, YES. If you notice on the news, Bill and Hilary have taken President Obama under their wings.

If you remember back to President Clinton's Presidency, there was a government shutdown then like there is now, and he did not want to negotiate with Congress, just as President Obama does not want to negotiate with them either.

The government shutdown only lasted for a few days, and then right about the time the Debt needed to be dealt with Kuwait's currency revalued, which took care of the deficit and made a surplus to the US instead.

This made the Democrats look like heroes and everyone blamed the Republicans for the shutdown. This is exactly what is happening right now. Is it a coincidence, I do not think so. It is because The Clinton's are coaching President Obama all the way through this situation.

Once again, do I think the US is in charge of this revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, NO? However, I do believe that they do know the Date and the Rate, and it is around the date of the debt ceiling. Which I believe is October 17.

Finally, with all this said, I believe with my whole heart that HOLY SPIRIT wanted me to write this to comfort those of us that are in financial distress, which includes me. Never the less, I have been staying close to GOD through this process and his peace keeps me going.

WITH THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON ME AT THIS MOMENT, I WILL FINALLY SAY THAT WE ARE AT THE GATES OF OUR BLESSING,

SO HOLD ON FAMILY, WE ARE ALMOST THERE. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR PRESENCE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I love all of you, KTFA Family, GOD BLESS you all, Troy.

Here is a link that the LORD brought me too a little while ago. I have been looking for something to validate my suspicions. I wish I had more articles to validate my OPINION, but this will have to do.

I hope I have not made anyone mad at me for my post; however, I must be obedient to THE FATHER, THE SON (JESUS), AND HOLY SPIRIT. Research cited: http://www.atam.org/JacobLew.html

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:33 pm • [Post 40] No need for me to pray before I read this. Why? Because Your words are 99.99% the words of my CCs.

And? Well............. I prayed for this that I shared with You long before ........ I gave it to You. Conclusion? You are a .............. Mini me......... :heeheehee: I Aloha You Good Friend........ :handshake2: Post some more LOL !!! KTFA, Frank

kaykay3 wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 7:49 pm: Obviously the plan is not ready if we r only going to TALK about what happened at Wells Fargo on Monday. I mean this in the nicest way possible but we are obviously NOT there:(

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:35 pm • [Post 42] That is correct. Now look at Your notes and see what I said past the 3rd. KTFA,

Frank, may I ask you a question? why are you making such a BOLD STATEMENT! I will go to spend the day with............WF. That has me a little disoriented. Because you don't make bold statements like that, Unless it has been COOKED. God Bless.

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:45 pm • [Post 46] I left Your user name out so I could be frank with You. Does standing on high carpet also make You dizzy?

I do not find my statement so bold because for many weeks on our CCs I have telling and teaching how to approach WF. Hence ........... I did it today.

Even got a lollipop ........... Blueberry........ Wink Now for the cooking part You politely ask me. It is not Monday yet. It is cooking ............ For You........... So as not to disorient You Friend.mnKTFA, Frank

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2013, 8:59 pm • [Post 55](In reply to FillyJJ bank story) I found today that NOW ...... WF front line is more sabby. Using more body language. Less direct eye contact when they tell us the truth.

Willing to give us their private numbers because we showed them who we are. One bank said ............ HEY I KNOW YOU FRANKIE FRANKIE!!!

Took out from his desk copies from our CC notes!!! I told him to shut up........ Smile) One of the managers also knew ..............Oh well ............ I don't want to bore You. It's cooking and being added to. KTFA, Frank

Postby mryantodd » October 2nd, 2013, 9:08 pm • [Post 60] Here's my bank story. I went to my local branch after work today and asked the teller if they were able to convert my IQN into USD.

I waited and waited for at least 15 seconds and the teller didn't say a word. All I got was a very indifferent and blank stare from the teller and then I was passed a note.

The note said "Incorrect PIN entered". By that time I was getting frustrated and the guy behind me was visibly irritated, so I rolled up my window and drove away.

Before I left though, I expressed my disdain for this teller and gave the 1 finger salute to show my disgust. I didn't catch the teller's name but the name badge had what I am assuming are the teller's initials.......

Mikhail » October 3rd, 2013, 5:44 am • [Post 216] Long story short, I work in Minnesota, and there are about 17 of us within a plant out of about 450 people that have dinar.

I have the person who mentioned the investment to us calling the main branch of Wells Fargo tomorrow to speak with a wealth manager, and to also mention the amount of dinar that we hold within the building between us all.

This particular bank told his brother late last year that they would deal with the dinar when the value raises, and I also told him if they give him any grief, to tell them that we can deal with Citibank if they wish to play ignorant.

I've kept him up to date on what I have learned from Frank, so he knows enough to work his way through with a person that is willing to talk. If all goes well or not, I will send out a post around this time tomorrow morning.

I also have another co-worker who is invested like the rest of us that had the chance to buy Kuwaiti dinar before the revalue, but the internet was no around, and he didn't have enough time to get cash out of the stock market in order to buy the currency,

so he missed his chance then, but when I mentioned the dinar to him, he immediately wanted a number to call so he could order this currency. I gave him Frank's number and website, and the rest is history.

Frank26 » October 3rd, 2013, 10:53 am • [Post 308]:heeheehee: ................... Ta Da. I have more KW cash outs than I can count. Mainly soldier's. Just a drive by shooting ............ I'll go back to my lurking mood.......

RANSOM: If the 10 bills were pd ............. You will learn of it this month. They do NOT owe You a time table of information on Your investment with THEIR money. They resent that Sir !!!

There are MANY things they have done that has impressed us as KTFA Teams. I have a 180 degree format with You for over 2 months now. I share what I feel is vital for the following 3 to 7 days only UNTIL ............. I am with You again on M and T's CC.

All the sites on the internet are STILL screaming that O and our gov't shutdown is the REASON why we do not see an RD/RI/RV. I just shake my head based on what I know and .............. My record with YOU KTFA FAMILY. As always .............

We have gathered much and are cooking it for next week. Lets see what time wants us to share ............. After prayer. I go to hold my dad's hand and talk.

He does not say much ....... His eyes do. Sometimes as we sit together........... We will see a fighter jet fly over head to a base near us.

Those eyes that saw 3 wars on this earth ........... Simply wink back at me with memories pressed between the pages of our .......... Minds.

Yes ........ Just like the song ......... There are even faded photographs and ribbons .............. Of many metals he earned. Take care of each other KTFA Family ............. I truly Love You All........ Aloha :hibye:

I wonder ...... When one goes to "other" sites .......... Do they say I Love You? Does the forum leader give You his phone number and returns ALL calls? Do they say .......... Mute my line Smile) or ............ You have to guess What's my Line !!! LOL.... Just having some fu.... Let us pray for ALL...... Amen. KTFA, Frank

RANSOM wrote on October 3rd, 2013, 9:57 am: Hi ALL. Did I miss the report on whether Kuwait got paid the 10 billion ? Did I miss the RV with the currency exchange today? Did I miss the report on the two or three drawers at WF? Did I miss an update on why this isn't happening?

I've been following quite closely but been at the hospital with my new grandson who is in the NICU. He is doing great by the way what a miracle but it's been rough! Have missed you guys! It would sure be nice to get an update. Thanks all

bustedknuckle » October 3rd, 2013, 10:05 am • [Post 281] Good Morning Ransom !!!! Latest intel I can report is Hour by Hour Watch; No confirmations posted on any of your questions; Support Team Just keep praying and taking the intel to God in prayer - we are almost theream requesting personal actual bank stories to catalog; Unusually quiet; Praying for your grandson !!!!

bravesfan » October 3rd, 2013, 10:30 am • [Post 290] Hi Ransom - Took your questions out to answer them individually - hope this helps some

Did I miss the report on whether Kuwait got paid the 10 billion ?

***No there have not been any articles saying they have been paid the 10bil - Tuesday Frank said they are still looking

Did I miss the RV with the currency exchange today?

****No one is exchanging today (that I know of) unless its at 1166 :heeheehee:

Did I miss the report on the two or three drawers at WF?

***Drawer 1 - the usual Drawer 2 - foreign currency Drawer 3 - they said "you know" IMO its IQD but that was not said outright

Did I miss an update on why this isn't happening?

***Frank said IN HIS OPINION that the gov't won't come back up till the GCR happens - He and E1 said Monday or Tuesday CC that if it didn't happen by 2nd or 3rd we are min to min, hour to hour, day to day -

He said this is patterning (is that a word? or did I make that up :heeheehee: ) after Clinton & Kuwait and he will go over again on Monday CC how they are a like.

Sager wrote on October 2nd, 2013, 9:51 pm: I didn't miss it. Listened to the cc and it was great Smile. I understood that part where you said Clinton was already OUT when we balanced the budget in the 90's.

What I'm saying is that the Kuwait RV happened in 1991. At that time, George H. W Bush (Senior) was president, not Clinton...

Kuwait RV in 1991 and Clinton's balance budget from 1996 don't match. This is where I need help for you to explain to me how they correlate. Thanks Frank Sager

RichieC » October 3rd, 2013, 10:44 am • [Post 302] My guess is that we did not see results with the budget right away because it would arouse way too much suspicion from the public.

We (the public) may be asleep at the wheel, but we are not completely stupid. Perhaps things were set in motion for the budget to show great improvement over time.

I believe the real estate market, at the time, was really booming and served as a cover for how Clinton was able to look like a hero to the economy while bills started to get paid off. Just a guess,

but I always struggled with how the current guy would be able to balance things overnight and whittle down the massive debt while continuing to spend like crazy.

The dinar this time around could be used as a source of funds for construction projects, research for new concepts or inventions, which would create jobs and this will indirectly help to balance things and chip away at the debt. Or maybe it will be used for war. Let's hope and pray the latter doesn't happen.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty Thoughts from BlackBird136 at TNT Forum Thursday PM 10/03/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Thoughts from BlackBird136 at TNT Forum Thursday PM

10/03/2013

Blackbird136: Guys and Gals:

If anyone cares, here is my take on this China, Iraq and US meeting Tony talked about occurring last night…SORRY SO RAMBLING and LONG:

It has to be about the rate…read the link below, or google Iraq-China-US and you get articles talking about how China has reaped the greatest benefits from the Gulf war as they now are the largest importers of oil in the world and get ½ of Iraq’s output now…

So all this “RENO” stuff with Wells Fargo Bank acting as the escrow agent of China’s purchase of dinar from people/groups with large amounts so they can use the dinar to purchase oil credits at a lower rate may have some legs…

I actually saw some of the contracts (I’m a lawyer), so it being an elaborate hoax is doubtful.

The stuff was real, legal and someone spent a lot of time on preparing it. The thing that struck me odd was the high price that they were paying, at different tier prices from $25 up to $50 depending on how many dinar were pledged;
    After the “paymaster” and agents got their cut, and taxes were removed, the dinar sellers were still netting about $10 per dinar…not bad when Guru’s were talking about the RV at anywhere from $.10 to $3.86 and rarely higher…

Well, with all this talk of $25.87 if you negotiate a deal yourself, the contract net rate isn’t looking so good…

So if all this is true, I’d say China was fighting about the rate that was going to show at the CBI, cause if it comes out higher than the $10.00 China’s sellers were to get, I’m betting a lot of contracts would be breached and dinar holders would go with General64, or negotiate a deal themselves…at $25.87 with a ceiling at mayber $35.00, why not…the US of course wants the high rate…

That’s my take on that…

As for the Jack Lew stuff, I listened to the CNBC talk, and that was just a rehash of Lew telling Congress to raise the debt ceiling or the US will be up the creek…

I still point to the Phoenix stuff presented to us first by Bluestar as being the best “smoking gun” for our RV to happen, a cover for where the Trillions of dollars is going to come from for Obama to finish out his term as the “hero”. As a practical matter, the Treasury could just make the Fed to credit the US Treasury $25 trillion fiat bucks electromically since money is made out of thin air and the M3 is not reported.

It made me laugh to hear Christine LeGarde gloss over the $550 trillion in derivatives as if it was a small, but workable problem…that’s cause it’s the PTB way of crediting themselves and minions with trillions, legally…

For those who don’t get it, there is about $22.6 billion in U.S. Government securities, $14.2 billion in EURO denominated foreign currencies and $9.4 billion in yen denominated foreign currencies being held by the Fed of NY in the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF). Together with the $58.7 billion in the Special Drawing Rights of the IMF , the ESF has about $100 billion available to the US Treasury for emergency situations to aid other governments. A loop hole seems to allow those funds to be used for the US Government, if the president and congress agree.

Looking at the financing statements shows that the dinar (if they have any! I pray they do!) must be part of the $14.2 billion Euro denominated foreign currency held in the foreign central banks. If only 7% of that is dinar, then that’s about 1 Trillion dinar that the EFS is holding (again that is just a guess, could be more could be less). I mean what other currencies are they holding besides EUROs in the remaining 93%?

Anyway, the theory is that since there is no exchange rate being shown while the shut down is on, we can have an RV and then those 1.1 Trillion dinar at a revalued price of $25.87 gives the US Treasury $28.5 trillion to help the cause! Even at $3.86, thats $ 3.86 trillion nothing to sneeze at...

So this gives Lew and Obama quite a bit of funds to play around with to fund Obama Care, pay down the debt and run the government…Do you think when it happens that Lew will be telling anyone how much was made on paper? But they need an accounting trail for that and the RV of the EFS held dinar will be the “smoking gun” for why the Obama administration was able to get us back on track..

All IMHO …

I think the RV is here and will happen very, very soon like this week…it may “only” be $3.86 though and probably less than $10.00…personally if its 50 cents I will run to the bank!

God Bless

BB136

Links: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/06/03/why-its-good-news-for-the-u-s-that-china-is-snapping-up-iraqs-oil/

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/international/ESF/Pages/finances.aspx

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101075952

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 3, 2013 Empty EAGLE1 UPDATE, 10-3-2013,

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 pm

EAGLE1 UPDATE, 10-3-2013, THURSDAY NIGHT

10/03/13 Eagle1 just now ..

He is hearing that the RV will be released on the 8th of Oct to roll the new US currency .. not just the $100.00 bill.

He also heard it could go on the 17th when the US hits its debt limit.

Sponsored content

October 3, 2013 Empty Re: October 3, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am