PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 9, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty October 9, 2013

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 pm

This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty Late Tues.PM / Early Wed.AM Dinar Chatter

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Late Tues.PM / Early Wed.AM Dinar Chatter

10/09/2013

EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING

TNT:

[FLAfellow] ..It was a cold dark morning in March and I had just opened the door to the office when this dame came stumbling in behind me. She said her name was Dinar .. I had seen her before....and she was still trying to find her husband RV. Asked asked her to have a seat and let me revalue the situation. She was cold and senister but I knew this dame could handle RV if he showed his ugly mug RV was not an easy chap to follow. I had been on his trail for 5 yrs now. Dinar had fire in her eyes... I could tell she wanted to catch up with RV.. at least one more time. I am pretty sure this dame had a heater in her purse and she knew how to use it. I told her I had been looking for this mug RV and I had a sneaky suspicion where he was hiding. RV had friends... no not the good kind you can have a sunday brunch with but ruthless gutter trash you would kick in the river if they was on fire..

[SaintAnt24#] No bank hold up, Ego, Nothing they are just trying to line it up that We All Win! New Guru I am lol

[Bama57] I just don't know what the limitations of the NDA will be so I have to agree we may not be able to discuss with anybody correct
    [meleana] Aloha, The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) is used all the time in business transactions or for private contracts due to proprietary information being shared. Have you ever heard in Court Cases the Case (documents/recordings) was SEALED? Well, no one will ever be able to find out the truth of what happened or didn't happen. Think of the NDA as the same way. There are consequences that can be stipulated, what they are we won't know till it happens. I wouldn't worry that much about it until it happens and you read what the Terms and Conditions are. Great day for RV!!!

[brimac] meleana: Good point. Could you imagine what the consequences would be if everyone went around talking about it. There would be the have nots taking from the haves....don't need that kind of stuff brewing. Things are bad enough

[GJHHonor] Tony said about the NDA it was to say where we got the money from besides I no intentions to tell people anyway we had enough if this already from all the people that had been doubting this come at us , if people do not know they cannot comment .

[actech426] Chihuahua says nobody in their right mind, logically, will disclose they have new found wealth. It just says kidnap my family. Mr. Spock says you have to be logical.

[actech426] For the over stressed, go see Dr. "Bones" McCoy in sick bay. The rest can stay on the bridge if you can be calm enough the see Mr. Spock's logic. All others will supressed with vulcan neck pinch or beamed out by Mr. Scott.

[lonnie] look people, just keep your mouth shut about where your money came from and I promise you will live happyly and rich ever after.

[daddyrich] Bank ppl on high alert on lockdown told again that it would be this eve last night they were givine additonal instructions this morn. Final meeting and instructions 27.87 3.87 1.08 .89 still showing the same way there is a time tonight that its supposed to come out and may come out the additional thing we learned last night part of the briefing

[daddyrich] anyone knows what the .87 cents is for?

[bella] daddyrich i think zim currency

[Tiekneedancer] for the Zimbabwi currency

[Chia] if there is 190 currencies in this Global Reset why is there only always 3 amounts listed by the gurus

[normanross] Chia cause the others aint going up much

[bella] Chia they are th emost important we are following

[hope44] Chia those are the ones they know of.

[jerseygirl] Chia some might be going down in value

[denver] daddyrich - where is the info you posted coming from?

[daddyrich] tony

[dinarfaithful] How can so many intel providers keep telling us it it all done and RV today everyday so many days, weeks and months straight? More so, how can we keep believing it? LOL

[ELAINE] dinarfaithful ... it's been all done... just waiting for it to show up... it's been released

(highhopes) One minute the old rates will be showing….the next moment the new rates…it will happen in the blink of an eye..IMO……just BAM and we will be stunned its finally here.

LATE TUESDAY NIGHT:

TNT:

[rayren98] “Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

I4U:

[redhorse] How will my signing an NDA prevent the bank people from talking about my business?

[FLPatriot59] redhorse Bank personnel, as a condition of their employment, sign an NDA when hired.

[FLPatriot59] [INTERESTING INFO: Dave Schmidt,12 years state senator on NDA] This NDA issue is totally unenforcable and unconstitutional. Picture this: A husband and wife team participate in the reval. One cashes it in, but the other signs nothing. How do you stop the one who does nothing from telling their story. Now imagine that happening with millions around the world! There is no way this can be kept quiet for 10 years from a legal perspecitve. To me personally the threat of a lawsuit or an NDA is fear based and another attempt to control us. It may even be an attempt by the cabal bankers to keep us in fear and to stop the reval from taking place. This may be their last straw, their last attempt to keep us in control and deny us our rights of participation.

[FLPatriot59] [MORE INFO from Dave Schmidt] Also, how are you going to stop someone in another country from writing a book, producing a film or putting their story on the internet. U.S. laws of NDA do not apply to someone from another country and NDA laws are not internationally enforced. This is a TV producers dream of wanting to do a story on the cover up. Now that's a book that will sell millions, the biggest financial cover up of the century! The era of trying to silence us is over. The internet is too powerful and the information cannot be stopped. This is a right of we the people, all the people of this world, not just those in a select country.

[FLPatriot59] The above posts are "OPINION PIECES" for your consideration.

[FLPatriot59] [10/08/13 @ 07:07 PM PST] .. Just now Eagle1 just said Contact told him rv to be released @ 5 pm pst .. but may not show until morning when banks open Per Eagle1 we are there folks! GCR (Global Currency Reset) goes live tonight at 5pm PST. Per Eagle1 he has gotten a lot of confirming information to support this.

OOM&F:

..Sambo] HOWDY YALL - GUESS WHO I TALKED TO - YEPPERS OKIE HIMSELF - FIRST OFF - HE WANTED HE TO EXTENDS BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS TO ALL - SECOND HIS MODEM IS FRIED - IT HAS BEEN GIVING HIM TROUBLE SINCE THE TORNADO - HE HAD ORDERED A NEW SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND THE ORDER WAS NEVER COMPLETED BY HUGHES NET - THEY ARE EXPEDITING ONE TO HIM AND SHOULD BE THERE BY FRIDAY (PONY EXPRESS IN MY OPINION) - THIRD ANYONE SENDING EMAILS TO OKIE SHOULD STOP AS HE WILL NOT SEE THEM UNTIL FRIDAY AND THEN WE ESTIMATED OVER 1000 - SO CHANCES OF BEING READ ORE SLIM AND NONE - FOURTH - HE CANT GET ON LINE or GET EMAILS - SO HE SAID TO TELL YALL HE WOULD BE IN AS SOON AS HE CAN - THAT SAID HE EXTENDS HIS BLESSING AND PRAYERS TO ALL

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HI EVERYONE...

[Jester] WHAT'S NEW? I GUESS THAT IS THE PROBLEM... NOTHING MUCH THAT WE CAN SEE IS NEW...

[Jester] LOOKS LIKE DINAR LAND IS GEARING UP FOR A BIG NIGHT... HEARD A LOT OF THINGS OUT THERE BUT JUST CAN'T RECONCILE IT WITH WHAT WE ARE HEARING....

Betsy Ross] Jester so I guess we wait till morning and see

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty EAGLE 1 UPDATE

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 pm

EAGLE1
    Eagle1 » October 9th, 2013, 4:28 pm • [Post 266] Good Afternoon, Family:

Well, here we go again! Despite all of our best efforts to communicate accurately, something just seems to fall through the cracks, and we see what appears to be interference on the part of others whose interests are self-serving.

Some folks have questioned whether or not I'm being deliberately lied to and deceived because of the number of people who either listen to me or read my posts in order to effect the spread of disinformation.

Let me say up front that I trust implicitly the individuals who supply me with intel.

They have no reason to lie. They pass on as much as they are allowed to without breaching their own non-disclosure agreements.
    Read More Link On Right
    My contacts come from within the banking system, within the IMF and within various Federal agencies. In some cases they make it clear that there is certain information they convey which is not for public consumption for security reasons.

If I am to keep the level of confidence and integrity with my sources I have no choice but to honor those requests.

That said, we fully expected to see the GCR live today on bank screens. We know without question that the GCR has been implemented globally and that new rates for the currencies are already available within the various exchanges and banking systems.

We also have indisputable proof in the form of certain behind-the-scenes transactions which have been completed which could not have been implemented without the GCR and the revaluing of the pivot gold-backed currencies.

So what's the delay in seeing everything on the bank screens so we can begin our exchange? I asked that question of one of my sources this morning and the way I put the question was, "Who or what is gumming up the works?"

The answer was pretty quick and to the point. "No one is gumming up the works! Everything is following a methodical and systematic procedure.

When there have been unresolved issues at certain stages, everything has paused momentarily while those issues are resolved, and the process resumes."

We saw the finish of the final project yesterday (and have documented proof) necessary before the GCR could go live, and the expectation was that we would see things today.

One senior bank official stated unequivocally yesterday that we would see the new rates on bank screens today. Well, today isn't over yet! So what's happening?

One of the "pauses" in this process occurred yesterday when certain individuals privy to the completion leaked sensitive information in violation of their non-disclosure agreements.

Because of who and where those individuals were, they were arrested this morning and a new set of protocols issued for the final release.

A very confidential and secretive meeting has been underway during the past 24-48 hours between some of the principals of the GCR as a precursor to the G-20 Summit which begins tomorrow.

My sources report a high level of confidence that we could see the release immediately following that meeting.

There is a remote chance we could still see things pop late today on bank screens, but it seems far more likely that we wait and watch for tomorrow.

We have known for some time of a tacit gentleman's agreement between the Iraqi Central Bank and Kuwait that Iraq would not release the IQD/IQN at a rate to exceed that of Kuwait (currently at $3.53), but that will not prevent Iraq's currency from exceeding the value of the KWD in the days, weeks and months ahead.

Administrative screens currently show the VND/VNN at $.45 and the IDR/IDN at $1.07. At the same time, those same screens show the level of the IQN at several cents below that of the KWD.

Will we see this thing tonight? Will we see it tomorrow? Will we see it this week? Honestly, I have a high level of confidence that this is our week and that this ride is finally coming to an end! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! :heeheehee:

We continue to decree and declare, "Thy Kingdom come, Lord -- here, now, in our nation and with the GCR -- even as it already exists in Heaven!"

Blessings on you. Eagle1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty Wednesday Morning Dinar Rumors, and Opinions 10/09/2013

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Wednesday Morning Dinar Rumors, and Opinions

10/09/2013

I4U:

[misskitty05] here's my thought. We're not supposed to know when this is happening. What better way to disguise the true event than to call it every day? It's the classic boy who cried wolf story. After so many days no one pays attention and then BAM there it is.

[Papa Bear] GM Dinar Family. What a beautiful Morning the Lord has given us. My word for the Day. Proverbs 11:24 Those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.

[Papa Bear] Reaching out to Folks that are having problems and responding to them with a listening ear, and open mind and a open heart is what God asks by doing that you will bless them and provide a pressure valve release which at the same time you will be reviving yourself by helping another brother or sister in Christ.

[#2sister] Papa Bear my word for the day is Hope and Change!! I Hope my Bank account will Change pretty soon!!!
    [Papa Bear] #2sister And is that a hope for change for others also?

[#2sister] Papa Bear yes it is!!!

[Papa Bear] Folks the Swiss are saying the Forex is manipulated and IMHO I have been saying that for a long time. Heavily BANK influenced

[Papa Bear] My prayer for today is also a non-violent march on DC by truckers and military and alike. Brother killing Brother is not the answer. That lesson learned in the 1860s I (hope will never happen on that scale again). Hopefully DC choses to LISTEN to America’s people

[Papa Bear] DC eyes need to be turned to people NOT POLITICS as USUAL.

[Papa Bear] Everyone have a Blessed Day and Know the Abundant rain promised from our Father has been ask for through corp. prayer.

[musiccitylady] I will say this: If a "guru" is telling exactly what they believe to be true and factual, then I applaud them for sharing, HOWEVER, if they are "embellishing" the news they receive or if they are making up stories to tell, then shame on them! no matter who they are, ONE day they WILL answer all!

[candy] musiccitylady that is such a true statement, and we all need to remember that

[redhead11] - currency exchange is currency exchange - but it is just like all of the tax scare tactics - taxes have to be passed first - they do not know what we will pay

[Scrench] readhead11 people have been told by banks it is a scam. If you were one of those people and then easily found out after it wasn't what would you do?

[Papa Bear] redhead11 There will be a NDA but I dont know how long .What I will say is Family dont let you be the one who is not honoring NDA. Could make things very TUFF

Scrench] I think the banks messed up at one point so they are trying to protect themself as much as possible , thus NDA . When I bought mine from a currency booth , they handed me a paper that read " that they do not condemn or condone this transaction as an investment"

[Papa Bear] ONCE again FOLKS u are overthinking things. This C/E will need your discernment BUT stop putting the horse before the cart. AWAIT YOUR EMAILS AND DONT TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GET NIGHTLY AS GOSPEL >USE YOUR DISCERNKMENT!

[Papa Bear] This C/E will be as simple or as complicated as u make it

TNT:

ExtroDINARy: : Comment from Recaps Comment section: 10/08/2013 8:11pmI use to work for one of the big three and still have friends that are managers in local branches and are regional managers. I was just told that all staff is required to be at work at 6 am on Thursday. They were also told the bank is bringing in extra security that will be around for the next week. All they were told was to expect a major currency to updated.

Cindylouwho: I’m starting to feel like a crackhead…..I'm starting to understand addiction...I check my phone (at least every 5 seconds) for updates! My boss told me to QUIT FACEBOOKING!!! LOL! If he only knew....... Have wonderful day yall! I'm soooo ready for this RV!

AV Guru: Oh how sweet hopium is until the bitter sting of the withdrawal occurs after the high is gone.
    We hear that we should stay grounded.
    When you understand what this means, you have become a mature Dinarian.
    Please drink hopium responsibly and don't chug from the blender……….We may have to start a 12 step program.
    Dinarians Anonymous.
    Hopium Anonymous.
    Confessions of a Dinarian Crackhead...

[dsatmhk7] IMHO - it is going to be stinkin' obvious to many people that our lives have changed financially. It's what we say that matters. Get your story ready. We've already worked on this with our 12yo because she was concerned about what to say.

[RockingTheFreeWorld] NDA = is dont talk about it should it ever actually happen I wont talk

GET:

[majicsmoke] many in iqd land are goats and will swallow anything..what will they feed us today?lol

MIG:

Topic: PRAYERS PLEASE FOR OUR SHASTA7 - DR'S APPT 11:30 EST - SURGERY ASAP & SPEEDY RECOVERY

[BOBGETZ6] He is departing for the doc's office at this moment.

[BOBGETZ6] He was very anxious this morning.

[greyhawk] BOBGETZ6 I can imagine, but the sooner he gets that thing fixed, the quicker he gets rid of the pain.

[greyhawk] BOBGETZ6 I also imagine the type of break will cause him problems for a while.

[BOBGETZ6] greyhawk That is what I have told him at least on five phone calls a day since the accident.

[timo] Mine took 6 months to heal

[BOBGETZ6] greyhawk NOt really. Once they put the glue, pins, plates and screws in, it will be as good as new. He will just have to baby it for awhile. I watched that surgery on YouTube the other day.

[BOBGETZ6] Shasta7 thanks everybody for the prayers and well wishes. In his normal sense of humor he told me to ask everybody to send the “Four C’s.”… Cookies, Camaros, Chickees and Currency!

[greyhawk] BOBGETZ6 Any rv changes?

[BOBGETZ6] greyhawk Not at the moment that I am aware of.

[greyhawk] BOBGETZ6 well, I guess too many gurus called it for last nite!

[BOBGETZ6] Yeah again!!!

[greyhawk] BOBGETZ6 if they keep calling it every day, it won't ever have the chance to slip in the back door

[BOBGETZ6] greyhawk True that!

StraightTalkChat:

Topic: LATEST NEWS: MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRMING TODAY IS OUR DAY. WATCH DEALER SITES/EMAIL FOR 800#. PRAY THIS IS IT!

[KIRKWOOD1] TODAY’S SCRIPTURE “We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.” (Hebrews 6:12 NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria If God made everything happen right away, or whenever we wanted it to happen, it wouldn’t require anything of us. We would miss the opportunity to grow because we grow in the difficult times.

We grow when our faith is being stretched, when we have to believe when we don’t see any reason to believe, when we stay in faith when our mind is telling us we’re wasting our time, when we give God praise but we really feel like complaining. That’s passing the test.

When you do that every day, your faith is not only increasing, your character is not only being developed, but you are one day closer to seeing the promise come to pass.

Today, don’t give up on a promise just because you’ve been waiting a long time. Dig your heels in. Put on a new attitude. God is saying, “Every promise I’ve spoken over you, every dream I’ve placed in your spirit, even the secret petitions of your heart, the dreams you haven’t told anyone about, I still have every intention of bringing them to pass.”

Stay close to Him. Obey His Word and move forward in the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY Father, today I bless and praise You for Your faithfulness. I choose to trust even when things aren’t happening on my timetable. Thank You for working in me as I stand in faith to see every promise fulfilled in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen

Wednesday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/09/2013

I4U”

[t3mpo83] WHOA!!! Did anyone see Strykers post???? Kuwait has been paid off! That means and I quote "Frozen Funds, DFI Funds, Reserves, and all confiscated Assets over all, and all interest that these funds/assets have been accumulating over the last 10 years" is theirs to regain!!

[t3mpo83] Kuwait having been paid is HUGE folks!!!! #$%#$%!#$^$%^#%

[redhead11] The release of those funds to Iraq may trigger movement on the RV but wait and see - let's make sure it can be confirmed before we get to excited

[t3mpo83] redhead11 It is confirmed. Only way for them to exit out of Chapter VII obligations is to have Kuwait fully paid off.

[musiccitylady] t3mpo83 and who "confirmed" this?

[t3mpo83] musiccitylady "UN Security Council in adopting UN Security Council resolution No. 2107 of 27.09.2013 which terminated Iraq's obligations under chapter."
    Read More Link on Right
    [redhead11] t3mpo83 - that post is good news

[sailman] Anyone to comment on this ::: [tina] Good morning all. TK asked me to give you all a message: New Currency Issuance held back one week, No RV until release of currency .. Per Source. ~ Thank you.

[Papa Bear] The new 100 bill is far more modern with more bells and whistles to stop counterfeiting. You will notce Geitners name on many .they have been printed for awhile

candy] http://www.newmoney.gov/ here is the link.. also states it will take time to get them in circulation

[Papa Bear] Please dont mistake this as the end move from Fed Reserve notes to Treasury notes. Modernization is necessary to stay ahead of trends IMHO

[FLPatriot59] [xxxxx @ TNT Forum via Chat] "I use to work for one of the big three and still have friends that are managers in local branches and are regional managers. I was just told that all staff is required to be at work at 6 am on Thursday. They were also told the bank is bringing in extra security that will be around for the next week. All they were told was to expect a major currency to updated."

[FLPatriot59] [xxxxx @ TNT CHAT] Prime Minister of Australia just stated on TV that there is to be a global reset of currencies worldwide and that their currency would increase in value. He had also stated that the Iraq currency had revalued in country and that their currency was a big factor in the reset..."…

[ModelWoman] I was just about to say why can Australia's Prime Minister can be upright and truthful with their country and our country be seceretive about it likes it's a cover-up????

MIG:

[BOBGETZ6] Re Shasta: Three different surgeons, orthopedic specialists, saw him. They removed his cast and replaced it with another one. His leg was too swollen to operate on at the moment. He will know better by Friday as to what the course of action will be.

StraightTalkChat:

[Anonymous] The 2013 annual meetings of the World Bank and IMF will take place from 7 to 13 October in Washington, DC. ... http://www.brettonwoodsproject.org/2013/10/world-bank-imf-annual-meetings-2013/ ...analysis of the communiqués as well as notes of some of the civil society and official meetings, as they become available. http://www.imf.org/external/AM/2013/seminars.htm

[jim16640] the imf meeting is across the street from the US Treasury and on Pennyslvania avenue - easy for members of congress to drive to in less than 5 minutes from capitol hill,

GET:

10-9-2013 Lojak: i dont want to get everyone all over hyped, but I personally cant see Maliki going to dc without the RV done...not with all of this other stuff either done, or in the final process, including the WTO conference, the econ reform law in Parliament now...etc.

[hopeful2&2] fox news said the new 100 note went out yesterday afternoon

[Agent 007] Finally, the new $100 bill hits the streets By Ylan Q. Mui, Published: October 8, 2013 The government accomplished at least one thing Tuesday: It released a new $100 bill! Okay, so maybe it has taken Uncle Sam more than three years to debut the new Benjamins. And maybe the printing got messed up twice, leaving some bills with blank spots and others with reportedly too much ink. (Those had to be destroyed.) But the new $100 bill is here, with fancy new security features, such as an image of the Liberty Bell that appears in an inkwell and a 3D blue motion strip down the center.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/finally-the-new-100-bill-hits-the-streets/2013/10/08/08157b38-305b-11e3-bbed-a8a60c601153_story.html

[NavyVet] O to appoint Janett Yellen to run the Fed..... get this..... The Fed will be looser for longer. The FOMC will continue to print money until the US economy creates enough jobs to reignite wage pressures and inflation, regardless of asset bubbles, or collateral damage along the way. OMG

Stage2Omega:

THE RATES ARE STILL GOING LIVE, AND THIS IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE INTERESTING......................

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON DURING THESE LIVE RATE WINDOWS, AND WHO IS GETTING THE ADVANCE ALERTS OF TIMES THE RATES WILL GO LIVE

KTFA:

jdtolle » October 9th, 2013, Richer and richer

The way to be rich is to realize how rich you are. The way to be rich is to express and to live the unique abundance that is yours.

It’s not what you get that makes you rich. It’s what you do with all you have.

The way to be truly rich is to make good, meaningful use of what you have. The way to be exceptionally rich is to be generous with all that you are.

The abundance of the universe is literally everywhere. What transforms that abundance into real richness is your choice to make purposeful, loving use of it.

Each day is overflowing with possibilities for new richness. See the best possibilities, act on them, and find true delight in making life richer and richer.

Make joyful use of each moment, and sincerely give the best of who you are. Live a life that is rich indeed.

— Ralph Marston May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty KTFA's Eagle 1 Shares His Trusted Updated Info 10/09/2013

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:30 pm

KTFA's Eagle 1 Shares His Trusted Updated Info

10/09/2013

Eagle1 » October 9th, 2013, 4:28 pm • [Post 266] Good Afternoon, Family:

Well, here we go again! Despite all of our best efforts to communicate accurately, something just seems to fall through the cracks, and we see what appears to be interference on the part of others whose interests are self-serving.

Some folks have questioned whether or not I'm being deliberately lied to and deceived because of the number of people who either listen to me or read my posts in order to effect the spread of disinformation.

Let me say up front that I trust implicitly the individuals who supply me with intel.

They have no reason to lie. They pass on as much as they are allowed to without breaching their own non-disclosure agreements.
    Read More Link On Right
    My contacts come from within the banking system, within the IMF and within various Federal agencies. In some cases they make it clear that there is certain information they convey which is not for public consumption for security reasons.

If I am to keep the level of confidence and integrity with my sources I have no choice but to honor those requests.

That said, we fully expected to see the GCR live today on bank screens. We know without question that the GCR has been implemented globally and that new rates for the currencies are already available within the various exchanges and banking systems.

We also have indisputable proof in the form of certain behind-the-scenes transactions which have been completed which could not have been implemented without the GCR and the revaluing of the pivot gold-backed currencies.

So what's the delay in seeing everything on the bank screens so we can begin our exchange? I asked that question of one of my sources this morning and the way I put the question was, "Who or what is gumming up the works?"

The answer was pretty quick and to the point. "No one is gumming up the works! Everything is following a methodical and systematic procedure.

When there have been unresolved issues at certain stages, everything has paused momentarily while those issues are resolved, and the process resumes."

We saw the finish of the final project yesterday (and have documented proof) necessary before the GCR could go live, and the expectation was that we would see things today.

One senior bank official stated unequivocally yesterday that we would see the new rates on bank screens today. Well, today isn't over yet! So what's happening?

One of the "pauses" in this process occurred yesterday when certain individuals privy to the completion leaked sensitive information in violation of their non-disclosure agreements.

Because of who and where those individuals were, they were arrested this morning and a new set of protocols issued for the final release.

A very confidential and secretive meeting has been underway during the past 24-48 hours between some of the principals of the GCR as a precursor to the G-20 Summit which begins tomorrow.

My sources report a high level of confidence that we could see the release immediately following that meeting.

There is a remote chance we could still see things pop late today on bank screens, but it seems far more likely that we wait and watch for tomorrow.

We have known for some time of a tacit gentleman's agreement between the Iraqi Central Bank and Kuwait that Iraq would not release the IQD/IQN at a rate to exceed that of Kuwait (currently at $3.53), but that will not prevent Iraq's currency from exceeding the value of the KWD in the days, weeks and months ahead.

Administrative screens currently show the VND/VNN at $.45 and the IDR/IDN at $1.07. At the same time, those same screens show the level of the IQN at several cents below that of the KWD.

Will we see this thing tonight? Will we see it tomorrow? Will we see it this week? Honestly, I have a high level of confidence that this is our week and that this ride is finally coming to an end! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! :heeheehee:

We continue to decree and declare, "Thy Kingdom come, Lord -- here, now, in our nation and with the GCR -- even as it already exists in Heaven!" Blessings on you. Eagle1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 9, 2013 Empty WEDNESDAY NEWS 10/09/13

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Aloha Morning KTFA Family:

I normally do not share communications with You. But The Spirit moves me to do so ............ Please enjoy. I want You to add this to Your notes.........

Morning Frank,

I received another email from him in Kuwait, see below:

Hey xxxxxx,
    According to the Kuwaiti Ministry and the Iraq Ministry they have reached an agreement about where the Iraqi Dinar should be in the Kuwiati Times Newspaper 3 days ago. Everybody knows that the Iraq Dinar is one of the most secure currencies in the world right now and that it's value is deeply under rated. The problem is the Iraqi Dinar should be stronger than Kuwait's because of how much more oil Iraq has but as you know politics is holding it at bay. The Kuwaiti's do not want the Iraq Dinar to be more than Kuwaiti Dinar but at least they have an agreement made. It is unclear though when this message will be out to the US since the government shut down is going on. When I find out more information I will let you know. Take care.
    (loaded)

The IQD was de-valued at the blink of an eye.

It will return by the same download speed.

Don't .................. Blink........ Wink

Aloha .... \m/

KTFA,

Frank

KW, unsurprisingly, knows what's up with the dolla'.......

http://news.kuwaittimes.net/kuwait-feels-heat-us-financial-crisis/

I TRULY appreciate all emails ... PMs.... Calls ...... But I am asking kindly to stop asking me today about the latest NEWS from "others" that seems to be HOT on the internet.

SUBJECT: All remaining funds have been paid and Iraq is completely out of Chapter VII. Supporting Links provided!

".........Now it is official and Iraq is completely out of Chapter VII according to the
    statement made in front of the General Security Council by The Republic of
    Iraq’s own Vice President Khudheir AI-Khuzaie on September 27, 2013."

Quote: UN Security Council in adopting UN Security Council resolution No. 2107
    of 27.09.2013 which terminated Iraq's obligations under chapter VII

Supporting Links:
    PDF Document 9/27/2013 UN Speech Transcript
    http://gadebate.un.org/sites/default/files/gastatements/68/IQ_en_0.pdf

I'm grateful for Your eagerness to help me but this so called HOT topic with this person is OLD for our TEAMS. We told You EIGHT days ago that all is Pd IN FULL with KW. REVIEWED it for the confused last night on Your KTFA CC. Do not call and REPEAT to me what I already shared ............. Call them "others" and ask them ............ What took You so long?

Wanna help me and Teams?

SEND US BANK STORIES!!!

Right now ........ At this time ........... They are priceless.

TY Kindly.......... Aloha .

KTFA,

Frank

Dear Warka Clients and Shareholders,

On February 29th 2012 the Central Bank of Iraq Board of Directors reached a decision of appointing a CBI custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance where in turn Warka Bank for Investment and Finance raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq objecting the appointment of a CBI Custodian Committee and the case was presented to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services reference No.1 / Financial Services / 2012. After many legal sessions and court hearings the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict was in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI Custodianship on the bank because according to the court the CBI Custodianship did not meet the legal terms, conditions and criteria. This verdict retained full legal stature .

Surprisingly on February 4th 2013 the Central Bank of Iraq submitted a request to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services to receive an approval from the court to raise a bankruptcy case against Warka Bank for Investment and Finance reference No. 5/Financial Services/ 2013 and for this purpose the Central Bank of Iraq decided to appoint another CBI Custodian committee on August 26th 2013 right after an earlier board meeting held a day before on February 25th 2013 where the CBI board of directors decided to lift the initial Custodianship which they appointed. Again after many court hearings and sessions as well as presenting the entire case to Financial, Banking, Monetary and Economic experts the Tribunal Court for Financial Services issued its verdict yet again in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining the Central Bank of Iraq bankruptcy request and case.

As the Central Bank of Iraq was unconvinced with this verdict they appealed it Appeal Court Reference No. 1505/M/2013. On October 7th 2013 the Appeal Court issued its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance certifying the court verdict issued by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services for the reasons indicated by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services as the Central Bank of Iraq decided to lift the CBI Custodianship on August 25th 2013 in accordance and response to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict (No.1/ Financial Services/ 2012 May 26th 2013) after which the Central Bank of Iraq decided on August 26th 2013 to appoint a new CBI Custodian on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to raise a bankruptcy case against the bank and due to the fact that the appointment of a CBI Custodian is contrary and discrepant to the verdict reached by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services thus Warka Bank for Investment and Finance objected and raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq for appointing the new Custodianship reference No. 10/ Financial Services/2013

On September 22nd 2013 the court issued its decision declining the objection made by Warka Bank for Investment to lift the new CBI Custodian as the issue on hand does not have any legal grounds as by law to initiate a bankruptcy case against a bank a Custodian must be first appointed for this task where under the current circumstance in accordance with the verdict awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment the the CBI bankruptcy case declined thus once the verdict retains and reaches full legal stature the CBI Custodianship will be dismissed with the dismissal of the bankruptcy case as one is interconnected with another the dismissal of one is the dismissal of the other.

In Summary Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has won two verdicts both of which have retained full legal stature:

1. The objection case against the appointment of the CBI Custodianship Committee reference No. 1/Financial Services/ 2012 where the court awarded its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI custodianship where the verdict retained full legal stature.

2. The CBI request to raise a bankruptcy case reference No. 5/ Financial Services/ 2013 in which the verdict was awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining and dismissing the entire CBI request and case for not meeting the legal terms and conditions as well as court criteria. This verdict reached and retained full legal stature.

Kind Note:

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:

1. Depositors

2. Shareholders

3. Staff

4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.

Thank you for your time and cooperation .

Sincerely.

Board of Directors

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Unread postby Love4529 » October 9th, 2013, 1:48 pm • [Post 223]

:goodnews: CBI GOVERNOR (INTERIM) PARTICIPATES IN IMF/WORLD BANK MEETINGS IN WASHINGTON DC
    LINK: http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GKGMKJ

Baghdad/ NINA /–Head of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor by interim Abdul Basit Turki headed Iraqi delegation to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund in Washington.

The central bank said in a press statement that ” Turki heads the delegation which arrived to the U.S. capital of Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund ( IMF ) and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the Fund.”

CBI...........

09/10/2013

(Press release)
    headed by Dr Abdul Basit Turki Saeed Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and a delegation to the agency (Washington)

http://cbi.iq/?pid=Home&lang=ar

Kirkuk announce next Monday a public holiday on the occasion of the day of Arafah

09-10-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Alsumaria News / Kirkuk

Kirkuk governor Najm al-Din Karim, Wednesday, always disable all government departments Monday to mark the day of Arafa.

Karim said in a statement Tqlt "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The next Monday, which will mark the day of Arafa, will be an official holiday for all government departments to maintain consistently to resume on Sunday following the feast."

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced that Eid al-Adha holiday will be from next Tuesday to resume always the ones who followed.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=4&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D119595&usg=ALkJrhgnwPWk_umg0gylQEIM4aJLsD0kDQ#ixzz2hGSSVTYB

Good Afternoon, Family:

Some folks have questioned whether or not I'm being deliberately lied to and deceived because of the number of people who either listen to me or read my posts in order to effect the spread of disinformation. Let me say up front that I trust implicitly the individuals who supply me with intel. They have no reason to lie. They pass on as much as they are allowed to without breaching their own non-disclosure agreements.

My contacts come from within the banking system, within the IMF and within various Federal agencies. In some cases they make it clear that there is certain information they convey which is not for public consumption for security reasons. If I am to keep the level of confidence and integrity with my sources I have no choice but to honor those requests.

That said, we fully expected to see the GCR live today on bank screens. We know without question that the GCR has been implemented globally and that new rates for the currencies are already available within the various exchanges and banking systems. We also have indisputable proof in the form of certain behind-the-scenes transactions which have been completed which could not have been implemented without the GCR and the revaluing of the pivot gold-backed currencies.

The answer was pretty quick and to the point. "No one is gumming up the works! Everything is following a methodical and systematic procedure. When there have been unresolved issues at certain stages, everything has paused momentarily while those issues are resolved, and the process resumes."

We saw the finish of the final project yesterday (and have documented proof) necessary before the GCR could go live, and the expectation was that we would see things today. One senior bank official stated unequivocally yesterday that we would see the new rates on bank screens today. Well, today isn't over yet! So what's happening?

One of the "pauses" in this process occurred yesterday when certain individuals privy to the completion leaked sensitive information in violation of their non-disclosure agreements. Because of who and where those individuals were, they were arrested this morning and a new set of protocols issued for the final release.

A very confidential and secretive meeting has been underway during the past 24-48 hours between some of the principals of the GCR as a precursor to the G-20 Summit which begins tomorrow. My sources report a high level of confidence that we could see the release immediately following that meeting. There is a remote chance we could still see things pop late today on bank screens, but it seems far more likely that we wait and watch for tomorrow.

We have known for some time of a tacit gentleman's agreement between the Iraqi Central Bank and Kuwait that Iraq would not release the IQD/IQN at a rate to exceed that of Kuwait (currently at $3.53), but that will not prevent Iraq's currency from exceeding the value of the KWD in the days, weeks and months ahead. Administrative screens currently show the VND/VNN at $.45 and the IDR/IDN at $1.07. At the same time, those same screens show the level of the IQN at several cents below that of the KWD.

We continue to decree and declare, "Thy Kingdom come, Lord -- here, now, in our nation and with the GCR -- even as it already exists in Heaven!"

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

FRANK... A CHANGE IN PATTERN SIR......VERY INTERESTING FROM NYTIMES..... :hmmm: :eyeball: SQUIRREL... JJ

Trips to Ancient Iraq

October 9, 2013, 5:00 pm

By SHIVANI VORA

Steppes Travel, a London-based company specializing in high-end cultural and archaeological tours, recently announced that it is offering two trips next year to the Kurdish city of Erbil in northern Iraq.

Frequently referred to as the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world, Erbil was a religious center of the Assyrian kingdom. The nine-day trips, March 28 to April 5 and Sept. 26 to Oct. 4, will explore sites like the sixth-century Citadel, the Civilization Museum, Choli Minaret and Dwin Castle.

Travelers will also visit nearby Dohuk to see St. Matthew’s Monastery, the site of the Battle of Gaugamela where Alexander the Great defeated Darius III, and the world’s oldest aqueduct. There also will be visits to one of Saddam Hussein’s palaces and the old Jewish city of Koisinjak.

“When people think of Iraq, they imagine a war-torn land, but this is a beautiful and green mountainous area with rolling hills and fields covered with poppies that also happens to be one of the most historically rich places in the world,” said Rebecca Bradshaw, an archaeologist leading the first trip.

The trips accommodate 14 people, and the rate, including internal flights, tour lecturer, accommodation, meals and gratuities is $5,288 a person. Steppes Travel will also arrange trips on other dates.

http://intransit.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/trips-to-ancient-iraq/?_r=0

Good evening Family,

I hope you all had a wonderful day today. Tonight I would like to share something I read online today about Faith. Please enjoy!

To have faith is to defy logic. It takes faith to think positively. It takes faith to believe that there is a loving God who cares deeply about our pain. To believe in life, the universe, or yourself after numerous failures is to have courage. Faith is an act of courage. It is choosing to get up in the morning and face our fears and believe that God will help us. Faith is choosing to believe that even though we may have failed one hundred times before that we can succeed the next time.

Source: Faith Poems - Poems about Faith

Greetings Family:

This morning I shared a communication with you from one of our sources and that is something I rarely do. It brought great joy to many of you accomplishing my purpose. Then the eagle landed at KTFA......Eagle 1 that is. I asked him to make a post to update all of you and he graciously did. I also requested that many of you stop calling about Kuwait being paid in full because "others" are now making a big deal about it. Where as we already told you this over a week ago. Your phone calls slowly turned in the direction of another HOT RUMOR on the internet. FRANK!!! ..............is it true that we will have to sign a NDA (non disclosure agreement) with the bank or our government when we cash out our dinars? Once again I know where the rumor originates and with the greatest respect it certainly is not something that I have ever talked about because I disagree with it. The rumor says that we will all have to fill out an NDA but that is illogical because the internet has created endless holes in the ship that carries the knowledge of the IQD to soon increase in value. What's the sense in signing an NDA when it's too late? Now if you want to add any type of logic to this newly created rumor then I would say this...................an NDA is pointless for the common Joe. But it would serve a constructive purpose to have someone holding .......oh let's say 50 or 100 million dinars and above to sign an NDA with our government. Why? Oh who cares.....it's only a rumor of very little value IMO. But we will have BlueStar ask me questions on this NDA on Monday's CC. As much as I disagree with it..........all factors should be studied. Finally.......make sure that you get your turkey early this year for next month. But.........do not miss the Turki that is visiting Washington D.C. at this very moment .........fascinating. Definitely finally.......LOL........M got his promise today. He can run for a third term but comically enough even he knows he does not have a prayer to be re-elected in a land of .............................Early Morning Prayers.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank

Banks Scour Emails Amid Probes Into Currency Benchmark
    RBS Hands Over Some Communications to U.K. Regulator

By KATIE MARTIN, CHIARA ALBANESE and CLARE CONNAGHAN CONNECT
    Updated Oct. 9, 2013 4:31 p.m. ET
    Several of the world's largest banks have scoured through emails and other electronic communications of employees in response to probes by European regulators into suspected manipulation of foreign-exchange markets, according to people familiar with the matter.

Royal Bank of Scotland Group RBS.LN -0.46% PLC has turned over electronic communications by a former employee to Britain's Financial Conduct Authority, one person said. As part of the FCA investigation, which began in June, the largest banks in the business are examining their own trading patterns or communications—including Deutsche Bank AG DB +0.68% , Citigroup Inc. C +0.59% and Barclays BARC.LN -0.15% PLC, according to other people familiar with the matter.

The actions indicate that ongoing examinations of currency markets by regulators in Switzerland, the U.K. and Brussels are gaining traction.

Early Wednesday, Swiss Finance Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf raised eyebrows by telling reporters that manipulation of foreign-exchange rates "has taken place." Later in the day, however, a spokesman for the Swiss Federal Department of Finance said that she had misspoken and meant to say the Swiss market regulator was examining the issue. Switzerland's main market regulator, Finma, said Friday it was investigating several Swiss financial institutions for possible manipulation of exchange rates.

Much of the concern centers on "fixes"—daily snapshots of where currencies are trading.

Some investors are already steering clear of these fixes. They worry that they're receiving disadvantageous prices for currency transactions, and that the process for determining the so-called fixes is too opaque.

Currencies trade around the globe and around the clock, so there is no moment when the market closes to use as a daily benchmark. Instead, data providers take periodic snapshots; the most popular is the price computed at 4 p.m. London time by WM/Reuters, a joint venture between State Street's WM unit and Thomson Reuters. That fix serves as a reference point, and many investors will ask their banks to process transactions at the fix price.

But some market participants have grown wary of the fix, which they say is plagued by unexplained price spikes and variable liquidity.

A spokeswoman for WM referred a reporter to a document on the company's website that describes the methodology for computing the fixes. A spokesman for Thomson Reuters said the company provides data from which WM calculates the benchmark. Thomson Reuters would cooperate with any regulators' enquiries, he said.

"Unless you are forced to trade at a certain benchmark, you are better off avoiding the fix," said Klaus Paesler , head of currency and overlay strategy for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at Russell Investments, a big asset manager that offers its own foreign-exchange services. "Fixes can be points of low liquidity and increased volatility with higher transaction costs versus the average price of the day."

In addition to the Swiss regulator, the EU's antitrust commission is looking at allegations of exchange-rate manipulation "at a very preliminary stage," said spokesman Antoine Colombani on Tuesday.

It wasn't clear when RBS turned over the electronic communications to the FCA, or whether those communications formed the bank's entire submission to the regulator. News that it had done so was earlier reported by Bloomberg.

The person familiar with the matter said the former employee left the bank some time ago for reasons unrelated to the probe.

The precise focus of the investigations also isn't clear. The WM/Reuters fix is computed by examining trade data received from multiple execution venues over a period of 60 seconds around 4 p.m. Major currency pairs, such as the euro-dollar or the pound-dollar, are heavily traded, which suggests collusion to influence the rate would be a difficult undertaking.

For less-liquid currencies, WM/Reuters uses bid and offer rates seen in the market and applies "further quality checks," according to the document posted on the WM website.

Fixes are especially popular with index funds designed to track the broader market. By executing currency trades at the fix price, funds can ensure that foreign-exchange fluctuations don't cause their returns to drift from the indexes.

But some investors and investment advisers believe the opaque nature of the calculations—it's impossible to know whose big trades might be swinging the fix price up or down—is a danger sign.

"Our clients, such as local pension funds, come to us with the explicit request to trade at fixes also because this is recommended by their investment consultants. But we have serious concerns over their use," said the head of trading at an asset-management firm. "They do not always guarantee the most transparent rate."

Stuart Catt of Mercer Consulting, which advises clients about investment strategy, said there were better alternatives to fixes.

"You can be less confident the price you get at 4 p.m. is good, as it's more likely to be affected by market activity," Mr. Catt said. Banks "are certainly aware of the volume of institutional client activity predicated on the 4 p.m. fix and seek to position their books to benefit from this."

James Cochrane , a director at ITG Analytics, said he didn't recommend the fix to his clients. "For one thing, the pricing is not always great, and for another, there is no one watching this, no watchdog," he said. "It is an unregulated benchmark."

Russell has been a vocal critic of fixes. In a May report, the firm concluded that around the fix times, volatility and transaction costs rise—potentially meaning a loss for investors.

"We are not surprised about the launch of investigations," said Rob Bishop , Russell's head of implementation services. "At this point it is more about determining how and why there are spikes around the 4 p.m. fix, but this is creating more awareness in the industry on volatility around the fixes.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304520704579124843662842728?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

Governor of the Central Bank participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Washington
    09-10-2013 12:38 PM

Baghdad (news) .. co-governor of the central bank and agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed at the annual meetings of the IMF and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the Fund in Washington.

statement said the central bank received the Agency (news) copy of it: that a delegation from the Central Bank under the chairmanship of the Governor left to Washington to participate in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the fund. / End / l. m /

- See more at: http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=103966#sthash.7cPW47uT.dpuf

Parliamentary consensus for approving the budget soon to exploit electorally
    Created on Tuesday, 08 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 18:10 |
    Baghdad / Orr News

Revealed a parliamentary source familiar with the existence of an agreement between the political blocs on the adoption of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2014 ahead of the parliamentary elections, likely to accelerate passing compared to previous years in terms of the window parties seeking insurance through propaganda campaigns budgets.

Said the source, who declined to be identified, said that "the budget next year will be the fastest in recognition of the former Iraqi budgets, because they precede the elections." He stressed that the "window parties and parliamentary blocs agreed to be passed as quickly as possible, so as not to delay the ministries and local governments to get their budgets, part of which will be allocated to the financing of election propaganda directly and indirectly."

The source pointed out that "local governments and ministries will pass impasse large in the absence of adoption of the budget until the end of the current year, it will lose the means to influence the public to buy their votes in favor of their parties," expressing his surprise at the state of convergence between Congress blocks rival and faction leaders, citing the "quest for financial gains. "

The parliamentary Finance Committee, announced that the next budget year 2014 amounting to 174.6 trillion dinars, indicating that the bulk of which was allocated to the energy sector and security. Distributed by 22 trillion for security and defense, and 38 trillion and nine billion dinars of energy, including 11 trillion for electricity, and seven trillion and nine billion dinars to trade, including five trillion for the ration card, and devoted to the construction sector and reconstruction trillion and nine billion dinars, and four trillion for the Council of Ministers, and 99 billion dinars for the presidency Republic, and three trillion dinars allocated for the agricultural sector and two billion industry, with three trillion dinars allocated to the new salary schedule, and the investment allocations of the budget amounted to 36% after it had been in the previous close to 40%. The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, recently announced include 132 thousand degrees and careers within the next year 2014 budget.

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/23454-2013-10-08-18-10-15.html

Investment agreements pave the way for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

10.10.2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - Farah pumice
    counting Economists investment agreements and economic signed by Iraq with the countries of the world one of the important steps that pave the way for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization because it is considered a first step towards collective bargaining.

economist and academic, Dr. Acer Yassin said in a statement (morning): The "hold these agreements to the benefit of both sides through the exchange of experiences and attract investments and allow foreign investors and the Arabs."

said Yassin said the Iraqi investment law gives the group guarantees and benefits for foreign investors, especially in the field of construction and reconstruction, these benefits have not benefited Arab investor in the past few years, as it did not try to invest in Iraq and the trend towards the Iraqi economy because of security conditions, so it must attract Arab investors to be construction projects pilot.

noted expert that these agreements are considered privilege for the investor, as being able to own land, which implements the project, especially as the Iraq less signatory countries of the agreements guaranteeing to invest at the level of countries of the world, noting that it encourages investors and give them guarantees and additional benefits, as well as the advantages granted by the Investment Law, and opens the way for agreements with other countries, especially as the investment agreements in the field of construction and reconstruction benefit Iraq because it needs to residential units, which were estimated by the experts of two million units, but the country needs more than this number, especially in the provinces, he said.

noted that the National Investment Commission has signed contracts investment with two Blorm and Handal Alamarateten Inc. Shamara Holding last month, for the construction of housing units are in the cities of the future (1 and 2) in the region of الدهنة by 30 thousand residential units, and the Committee of Baghdad in the area of Dabbash by 20 thousand residential units.

Government has shown its willingness to consider any amendments serve the process of construction and investment and cringe difficulties encountered in the work of investors and companies the private sector, while stressing the Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates and managers of UAE companies investing in Iraq's intention to increase the presence in the Iraqi market, expressing their aspiration to support the Iraqi government for construction projects undertaken by the UAE companies, and pledged at the same time its completion deadlines.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=56265

Sponsored content

October 9, 2013 Empty Re: October 9, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm