PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 19, 2013 Intel Information

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty September 19, 2013 Intel Information

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 pm

The following posts are from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Thursday Morning Dinar Chatter 9/19/13

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 pm

09/19/2013

[Already Blessed] Today is a GREAT day for an RV.....Go out and make it a GREAT day for YOU!

[spades] I look at it like this….that we are now in stage 2 . Stage one was getting the government all together so that they can get out of chapter 7. stage 2 is them getting their economy the banks ready and on track , so we can see this thing . Tony and others are correct the imf , banks , treasury and the world is ready . My guy on the ground says a few more things need to be in place and some training on there part is the hold up take it for what its worth .

[imperium] "On Thursday, Sept. 6… just a few days ago, China made the official announcement. China said on that day, our banking system is ready, all of our communication systems are ready, all of the transfer systems are ready, and as of that day, Thursday, Sept. 6, any nation in the world that wishes from this point on, to buy, sell, or trade crude oil, can do using the Chinese currency, not the American dollar. – Interview with Natty Bumpo on the Just Measures Radio network, Sept. 11
    [imperium] This announcement by China is one of the most significant sea changes in the global economic and monetary systems, but was barely reported on due to its announcement taking place during the Democratic convention last week. The ramifications of this new action are vast, and could very well be the catalyst that brings down the dollar as the global reserve currency, and change the entire landscape of how the world purchases energy. http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan

[blessed1] Oh Snap!!!! China is throwing the hammer DOWN!!!!!!!!

Pita: 9-18-2013 Randy Koonce [via clay] ...there is a War between IMF and Maliki on the Rate [I thought the rate had been approved awhile ago.] the UN and the IMF did a audit on Iraq after the audit they changed the rate…the imf wants a lower rate…Maliki wants the 3.44 rate. [thought we needed that 4 the budget as u always told us, 3.41?] they do need the number but the imf does not think the infrastructure will support the rate so it is a battle right now and i do not know what they are going to do to resolve it.

[dinarfaithful] Does anyone really believe that the systems, their back ups and the battery reserves all failed yesterday and effected all dinar chat rooms, but other chat rooms in other industries supplied by the same vendors where not effected was not intentional?

[Senor Dinaro] dinarfaithful Nope I dont believe there reasons..

[simba] Good morning does anyone know if the Iraqi parliment left for their break?

[spades] I think they break after national conference

[simba] Wasn't that supose to be a good sign if they actually left>

[rosebush] We now have the WTO issue on the table, Who might require the RV and the rate of return for the IQD / IQN before Iraqi can join the WTO. We have the International Courts who issued a stop order to Obama to allow the RV. We have the Do Not Talk about the RV in the chats because it will hold up the RV. We have the Banks with call centers ready to take our phone calls. We have Dinarian’s at the banks waiting for the cash in signal. We have people in Vegas waiting to cash in. We have people in Reno waiting to cash in… We have Forex down then up.….There is 4 million people waiting for the RV. We have Mr. “T” and little Mrs. “c” who have cashed in because of their upper status….. ……..What am I missing? …….What is holding up the RV? ……………………….We know what we have! What do we not know?

[IWANTANRV] Tony said some sort of announcement about Syria tomorrow and they want to try and get this RV done before that... So that only leaves today and the normal early am time tomorrow...

KTFA:

DLR wrote on September 19th, 2013, 1:02 am:taking a chance ? for FRANK

DO STILL WATCH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS/OR POSSIBLY DURING MARKET HOURS..........................................THANKS DLR

Frank26: As a Team we start each day looking for a new rate from 2 to 4 am est.

This due to their locations.

IMO ......... You should look each morning. Start here.......... Because if Team sees it ......... I will post it and You will see it with Your morning breakfast.

Good qt......... Wink

KTFA, Frank

jdtolle » September 19th, 2013, Allow the mystery

It is okay not to know. In fact, it is much better to admit you don’t know than to pretend you do.

Accept that you don’t know what will happen. Then embrace all that does happen as it unfolds.

Ignorance is an opportunity to learn, to experience, to see what is truly there rather than what you merely think is there. When you stop denying your ignorance you start allowing your enlightenment.

Authentic genius arises from sincere humility. Let go of the fantasy that you have all the answers and you’ll begin to actually find some.

In knowledge and wisdom there are many possibilities. In mystery there are infinitely more.

Allow the mystery, with confidence. And discover a whole new beautiful world.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Bluwolf Update Thurs. AM 09/19/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Bluwolf Update Thurs. AM

09/19/2013

Bluwolf: AZUL: Good morning all, well today is the 19 of September and I expect something supernatural to occur and something prosperous also.

The iqd is now a official monetary international currency liberated to the worlds media yesterday in the afternoon. We had some weird happenings where silence was impose, I would encourage to all to stay in that current scenario until the US officially lets it out sometime soon.

Do not call the banks lets be nice and let things flow and transpire as quiet as ever. Doing so will give us a quick release not doing so will get you squat. And this is something that you are already living till this date, I think its time to grab the wiser edge don't you.

The rates are still stating a high double digit value on both ends and folks this 3.44 iqd .47 dong thing is starting to perk my blood up, look for the last time these are place holders and not real rates. Comprende Bbl Blu
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty TONY, TNTDINAR UPDATE, 9-19-2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 pm

TONY, TNTDINAR UPDATE, 9-19-2013

TONY ... JUST NOW....IN FORUM....Good morning/afternoon to you all. I wasn't going to do this, but I got pm'd so I guess I better. Yes I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people. They were told this morning in the mosque that a changing of the currency has happened and on their TV, scrolling across the bottom is the statement .....(Changing of the value of the IQD has now taken effect. This is posted in the Gazette). This was supposed to be seen world wide last night, but again we wait. People everywhere are upset, (the people who delayed it are being identified and dealt with as we speak), this is still on schedule to be completed ASAP. Yes the bank people are in place and waiting. Yes the rates are still high. Yessssssss you should be Happy. TNT Dinar Tony

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Stage2Omega "1000% Confirmed" Thursday Afternoon 09/19/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Stage2Omega "1000% Confirmed" Thursday Afternoon

09/19/2013

DIRECT INTEL 3:26 PM EST

(THE IQD INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE)

PER CONVERSATIONS WITH MULTIPLE SOURCES WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE ABOUT THE IQD GOING INTERNATIONAL

AND WE HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED FRANK26 & TNT DINAR POSTS........................

1000% (CONFIRMED)

EXO

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 09/19/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:21 pm

TNT:

[MinnThin] The mosques are busy - the last time we saw thia kind of activity was when Tony said their cards were loaded. I think he may be onto something http://www.alkafeel.net/live/

[Lakerfan] >> Message From Phoenix .. Today's Signing Was Huge .. This Was The Formal Signing Of The Erbil Agreement *This is the formal acceptance/signing of the "Erbil Agreement" *This is what has been held back for over a year. *This is the acceptance of all outstanding issues between Kurdistan and the central government of Iraq. *Now all outstanding issues can move forward...the HCL...Article 140 and all others. This was HUGE.

[Already Blessed] i am off the phone and we are still hearing amazing and wonderful things from our sources and are working on more confirmations and validations as we speak...i may have the greatest birthday ever tomorrow!
    Read More Link on Right
    [cj101] luvwulfs. Well, given the Iragi announcement, and tomorrow is their Sabbath (is that right?), does that mean if we have an RV is USA to keep Iraqi announcement true , we should have an announcement in the USA within the next 35 hoursr or so -- before Iraqi banks open again??? Does that make sense or ?

[foreseeing] cj101 All We Know Is The US Promise Was Fullfiled To Iraq Letting Them Tell There People First And Now It Can Be Any Second For Us And The World To See And Trade Thereafter

[SWFLdinar] Question: so who gave Iraq go ahead to announce they are international? If truly international should it be showing in other countries? If true, how long can US play around with delays?

[cj101] PilotJim….So what happens next? According to what Tony has said previously, the in-country and int\nternational RV of IQD/IQN - the RVs were critical steps in the ability to do a CE here in the USA. If the RVs could happen in Iraq and internationally, what does that mean to our CE?

[PilotJim] cj101 it means that it is on for us, however we do not need a incountry RV for the UST to take our IQD.

PilotJim] cj101 yes I believe PTB they are holding this to their bennifets and the events of today are some of the first signs that we are very close. if IRAQ did go international then we are really, really close.

[PilotJim] cj101 the CE is an event of going interntional and the RV in country. For us here in the US

[jesusfreak247] what tony basically said is that the rv pizza was ordered now we wait for the delivery. I will take mine sausage and black olives with extra cheese please!!!

[dizzybear] FYI..... Just got off the phone with a source connected to the Chinese families. They are livid that the US has been holding up this entire process. If things do not start moving quickly within the US, the WORLD will "go around the US".... And that will have unimaginable consequences !! ..... So, hopefully, this recent announcement out of Iraq means the US has acquiesced to complete the global reset. In MY opinion, IF the US continues the foot dragging, this country will become a third world poverty-stricken country almost overnight! Are these people, in Washington who are supposed to represent us, the people, REALLY is stubbornly stupid!! I guess we'll see pretty soon.

ShyBaby: The Interconnected Global Economy:
    Challenges and Opportunities for the United States—and the World By Christine Lagarde
    Managing Director, International Monetary Fund…U.S. Chamber of Commerce, September 19, 2013As prepared for delivery
    http://www.imf.org/external/np/speeches/2013/091913.htm

OOM&F:

[..Sambo] OK - SCOTTIG UPDATE - FROM BEAR5642 - SCOTTI IS DOING GREAT HE IS HOME AND CAN TAKE CALLS - I WILL TRY TO CALL HIM LATER TODAY

[..Sambo] THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS - SCOTTIG IS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON - I HAVE MET WITH HIM AND HAD LUNCH WITH HIM - PRAYERS ARE THE REAL MIRACLE DRUG

[makingmelodyinmyheart] approved by Sambo: The news on FOX business 3:20 PM today: is the last hour of the stock exchange reports are being adjusted and caused by the WORLD GLOBAL RESETTLEMENT to go crazy! Some stocks supper high, some way down, and ALL bouncing around like crazy... the market has sky rocketed.... because of currency reset is what they're saying...

I4U:

Topic: “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” - Harriet Beecher Stowe

[MarkZ] Hi news hounds...... http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2013/09/maliki-iraq-today-regain-its-position.html Then go to the German Economic News and search for this... BIS: The most powerful bank in the world announces the crash

[DiddyKong] MarkZ great article. Oct 1st is coming up soon

[KajunRedBull] I tell ya, Tony & Frank26 on same page is awesome. I cannot imagine what it would be like if other Gurus would ever be on the same page!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty MARKZ CHAT, 9-19-2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ONE FOLKS, BE PREPARED AND BE ALERT.
    DINARUPDATER

MARKZ CHAT, 9-19-2013

[MarkZ] http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Iraqi-Dinar-IQD-currency-table.html

[FLPatriot59] MarkZ What's new?

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 News articles galore, Intel that I must not speak of.... I feel like I am in a bad Harry Potter spin off.... Smile

[owl] MarkZ Howdy! Cracks me up chats constantly saying Iraq is NOT in influence to the IQD rv - over and over. THEN today and peeps are going "WOW" about Erbil..? Are we schizophrenic or what?

[MarkZ] owl I even posted an article earlier showing it was signed off on.... Finally.... I wonder how long they have been sitting on that waiting for us(US) to get our collective acts together so they could finally tell us it is done. Smile

[owl] MarkZ ok I follow that and have wondered as much myself

[MarkZ] owl I have said many times I feel bad for the Iraqi people. Held in poverty while we watch cable, drink Bud light, watch football, ignore world news and pontificate on how rough we have it while they starve, struggle to survive, and wish for a better world.... hmmmm wonder why no one likes us...

[mkay] MarkZ but a lot of us in USA do care

[MarkZ] mkay We are the refreshing exception.... It is good to be us.

[MarkZ] I am trying to collect my thoughts and figure out what can be shared with you lovely folks. Although knowing the intel world you are all probably in overload on the boards by now.

[FLPatriot59] MarkZ We can always stand some good news.

[DiddyKong] MarkZ your thoughts on the debt ceiling?

[MarkZ] DiddyKong silly debt ceilings.....who needs em.... I think that is about as staged a debate as I have ever heard. They are setting the stage so they can explain to the sheeple why we had to ruin the stock exchange and instate a gold standard to save the world.....

[operadinar] MarkZ Please feel free to share with you safely can with the castle. We've had several slow days and then some wild ones with a 6 hour shut down of chat rooms yesterday.

[FLPatriot59] . http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Iraqi-Dinar-IQD-currency-table.html

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 The last link is on the IQN value changing in Europe this evening. Smile Keep in mind until we reset the dollar soon all the values will be a bit screwed up.

[operadinar] MarkZ Can you translate what this means??

[MarkZ] operadinar Translation can't be completed until re refund/reset the USD soon I hope. Looks stinking close though. We have said this is a process for sometime now and it is playing out nicely now. Not nearly as quickly as we had all hoped but moving like a glacier.... Slow but unstoppable.

[abbababy] MarkZ All you need to help everyone out is say. It RV'd & we will all call the banks roflmao

[MarkZ] abbababy, You aren't already in the bank parking lot with your generator, tent and coffee.... I thought from the boards that everyone in dinarland moved to the bank lots months ago...... hehehe

[DiddyKong] MarkZ a means to crash the Federal Reserve Dollar

[MarkZ] DiddyKong exactly I think

[operadinar] MarkZ Slow but unstoppable. I like that. ty

[SAved4Eternity] MarkZ Wasn't it always around Oct 8th?

[DiddyKong] SAved4Eternity There is a culmination of a lot of events, financial and political, to occur in the beginning of Oct

[SAved4Eternity] DiddyKong yes there sure is!

[MarkZ] SAved4Eternity early Oct yes. I believe you are correct. We in the intel world just kept putting on our rose colored glasses because we wanted something sooner..

[MarkZ] DiddyKong You have the pulse of this thing. You are now passed the guru baton..... hehehe Now I can party with the rest of the castle. hahaha You seem to have a great grasp of the processes.

[DiddyKong] MarkZ just thinking out loud here, but the crash of the Fed Res dollar is what the RV has been waiting on as the USD is the world reserve currency

[MarkZ] DiddyKong Kinda. That is a simple explanation but it is the jest of it. To reset the Dollar to asset backed is cheaper if the fed note is allowed to crash, it allows the rest of the world to be on a more level playing field for the global reset. You have the basics down perfectly though.

[iank1978] MarkZ so the treasury notes will not be a reserve currency

[MarkZ] iank1978 A reserve currency should no longer be necessary period. All should go asset backed

[MarkZ] iank1978 Some will be qualified as reserve quality because it will make international banking easier though.

[iank1978] MarkZ yes, but there's been a lot of talk of other currencies such as CAD AUS being reserve currencies instead just thinking about how it would work

[MarkZ] iank1978 Those currencies should flucuate the least right after this. They look to be a good choice until the dust settles. IMO

[DiddyKong] MarkZ thanks, i tried to make the explanation as simple as possible for others. there is a lot more politics behind it as I understand it

[MarkZ] DiddyKong You have it nailed

[moneydr] Please tell me that some of the Political changes occurring the beginning of October include a change in the White House.

[MarkZ] moneydr If he plays ball and plays lame duck until he is gone they could leave him. IMO

[operadinar] MarkZ So, by re-setting the Dollar to being asset backed; will this preclude the doom and gloom predictions that so many predict will come to the US? I 'd love to hear your thoughts....

[DiddyKong] operadinar wont be gloom and doom that the media talks about, but retraining of the American mind set will have to be done

[MarkZ] operadinar Gloom and doom..... It could get rough but not preppers rough. We will be insulated because of our new wealth though I believe. We just need to help others around us.

[SAved4Eternity] MarkZ I agree. It's going to get rough...Some predict 50% devalue...Or to say it another way, Starbucks now $4 would cost $8.

[FLPatriot59] SAved4Eternity Then we definitely need an RV so I can reload my Starbucks Rewards card.

[DiddyKong] SAved4Eternity possibly. I have been seeing some preparation on the miltary and police from in regards to civil unrest

[moneydr] DiddyKong are you speaking of the FEMA camps?

[MarkZ] SAved4Eternity I am looking for deflation actually. The hard part will be explaining to people why their 200k house is only really worth 120k scenario though. IMO I will expound upon that at another time though. I have great source that helped design the new system to help me with that. It will all be ok though.

[DiddyKong] moneydr FEMA and DHS both

[SAved4Eternity] DiddyKong Saw a Fema Reg III and Austin notice a while back...to prepare by Oct 1. They know something.....Tsunami's? Earthquakes? Comets? EMP? I'm ready!

[DiddyKong] SAved4Eternity yup, that is what im talking bout, but it seems more about civil unrest vs a natural disaster

[MarkZ] I hate to do this but I have to step away. Just got a VERY important call. I will return this evening. I promise this time...... Wink

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty HOT!! HOT!!NEWS

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:23 pm

[10:09:34 PM] XXXX: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/forex
    [10:09:40 PM] XXXX': check this out
    [10:10:11 PM] XXXX': VND1.0 = USD4.7425
    [10:10:49 PM] XXXX': IQD1.0 = USD8.7682

The news on FOX business 3:20 PM today: is the last hour of the stock exchange reports are being adjusted and caused by the WORLD GLOBAL RESETTLEMENT to go crazy! Some stocks super high, some way down, and ALL bouncing around like crazy... the market has sky rocketed.... because of currency reset is what they're saying..

This a link for Iraqi and Middle East TV Stations
    http://wwitv.com/television/101.htm
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Thursday Night Dinar Chatter, Rumors, and Opinions 09/19/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:24 pm

09/19/2013

MIG”

[shasta7] so what is the good word for tonite?

[shasta7] hi Capt Ron ... how ya doin tonite

[Capt Ron] howdy shasta. I'm well. Outstanding actually.

[Capt Ron] (my son just got back from the middle east today)

Capt Ron] plus i'm about to get stinkin' rich.

[shasta7] sounds like alot of guru's saying we are there & RV to show anytime...

[Capt Ron] as are you all in here.

[hardtorecall] Capt Ron Please 'splain.
    [Capt Ron] htr, well, i had a talk with a little birdie today.

[Capt Ron] and the birdie said i was gonna get stinkin' rich soon.

[hardtorecall] Capt Ron Do you feel pretty confident about your source?

[Capt Ron] yes.

[hardtorecall] Capt Ron Then this could get fun!

[Capt Ron] yes

[hardtorecall] Capt Ron Hope you are right!

[Sparkles-guru] shasta7 The word or words today are Take your Phones to bed with you

[Lauren305] Capt Ron i missed your entire report. can you repost please

[blinkster] Lauren305 Capt Ron yes, please in a nutshell!

[Capt Ron] oh i was just saying that i was told this morning by a source that these coming days (not weeks) look quite possible for the C/E. quite likely actually.

[hub] guys, any interest in some dinar news or info

[Capt Ron] hub, fire away.

[hub] Capt Ron you know,, so all give me a second,,,,,,,i have 3 or 4 that i have a relation with so we share stuff,,,but for everyone else,,, and capt ron knows the rest of the story,,, i found out the contact that has been telling me that all is done , dont worry,, its very high, and we will be happy,,,,is of the highest info avaliable,,, just ask ron, bob , i cant say who or what,, because it would cause them problems job wish,,,but we are there..... its all good, dont do anything stupid,, hold on and we will all have big smiles,,, ear to ear,,,,,,, right capt ron,,,, good contact....??????

[Capt Ron] hub ty.

[hub] Capt Ron do you think this is accurate???

[Capt Ron] yes i do.

[hub] very very high contact.....

[Capt Ron] now the expectations these folks have are just that, and only that....expectations. they don't know for a fact that this will be coming down. but they have expectations that it will, and that's good enough for me.

[Sparkles-guru] hub so do we have a 72 hr window

[hub] Sparkles-guru no window mention to me,,,??????...no idea about that

[tdooly] hub What do you mean "high"? Is he the pool table champion? LOL!!!

[hub] tdooly this guy racks em for the championship...... [hub] he holds the money

[hub] ok,,now for the time line of what i just said....ready all?????

[hub] i was told this about 0815 this morning,,from a conversation last night,,,and then all hell breaks loose today,,,so that kinda got me fired up today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we shall see......

[mcmc408] hub "and then all hell breaks loose today" What do you mean by this?

[Capt Ron] he means that a lot of the surrounding info from other sites today has corroborated what he was told by his source this morning. i think.

[hub] folks,, i am a civil eng, with a minor in economics,.,,,dumb degree,,,but i love the movment of money, and as i have said , not as a guru, but as a student of history,,,the dinar will come back as a matter of returning to where it was,,and so will the dong,,,,so we are there,,,,,,and now with the stuff from today,,,,,,all i can say is eeehhhaaawwwww........

[hub] mcmc408 sorry on the phone,,,,, what i was told today,,, ,and then all the news just fits,,, no other word for it,,, it just fits

Stage2Omega:

The news on FOX business 3:20 PM today:
    is the last hour of the stock exchange reports are being adjusted and caused by the WORLD GLOBAL RESETTLEMENT to go crazy! Some stocks super high, some way down, and ALL bouncing around like crazy... the market has sky rocketed.... because of currency reset is what they're saying..

I4U:

[DiddyKong] I found something interesting in regards to Iceland.... it sounds a bit interesting....

[DiddyKong] With the economic collapse in 2008, Iceland began a process which: Learn more:

http://www.naturalnews.com/038894_iceland_financial_crisis_banker_bailouts.html#ixzz2fNrfwGvF

Forced the resignation of their entire corrupt government - Nationalized the banking system - Created a referendum enabling citizens to determine their own economic system

Created a new draft of the constitution by utilizing comments and suggestions via Facebook, Twitter and online forms - Ceased bailouts -- defaulting on a staggering $85 billion in debt during 2008

In early 2012, Icelandic banks also forgave home loans that exceeded 110 percent of the home value. This helped alleviate the burden of crushing debt for a quarter of the Icelandic population. Additionally, the Supreme Court ruled in June 2010 "that loans indexed to foreign currencies were legal, which means that Icelandic households were no longer expected to cover krona (the Swedish currency) losses," according to the article by Madison Rupert, The Silent Revolution: Icelandic Anger, Debt Forgiveness and Activist Triumph. http://www.naturalnews.com/038894_iceland_financ

[DiddyKong] Sounds a bit familiar, huh?

[dealdoctor] FLPatriot So Tony, Stage2Omega, and Frank26 all say IQD announced as international...BGG above says nope. Articles saying Erbil signed so all needed internal laws can be passed for real or for show. Is that where we stand?

[bigbear] dealdoctor I understand it is the IQN that has went international

[keiji] FLPatriot59 what do you make of the international thing about the dinar. Could it go international at 1161?

[DiddyKong] keiji yes

[FLPatriot59] keiji Anything's possible at this point.

[DiddyKong] IQD can go International without RV, but it cannot RV without going International

[keiji] FLPatriot59 I can't see how it helps them at that rate..

TNT:

[psychicgrama] The rv happened awhile ago. They wouldnt have the cards if it didn't The only thing that needed to happen AS PER TONY YESTERDAY was the announcement of International recognition. It is done to that point. We await the email with 800 number and instructions

[WILDCHILD] ..in the end the proof is in the pudding as to the rate we will get...personaly ill be good with 3 plus vnd and 23 iqd...and i am sure crow will taste good/tabasco works well/ for a few guru's who think .10 cent theory or .05 for vnd...because they have read all the quotes or read all the news arctiles and believe they are informed,well lets see our own news media didn't even mention one word about the almost 1 million motorcycles that went to dc for 9-11. So we are to beleive the news from other papers..pleaseeee..i amn't a guru just have an open mind,granpa said shake the wheat to separate the chaffe...and you will know the truth,some guru's forget to shake..lol..but that's ok we know better,our filters smell the chaffe...lmao..

[KIRKWOOD] Christine Legarde - The Interconnected Global Economy: Challenges and Opportunities for the United States—and the World http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/survey/so/2013/NEW091913A.htm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty FRANK26 BLUE POST 9/19/13

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 pm

GREETINGS FAMILY :

NORMALLY IT'S ONE TWO THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT. YET TO SEE THE STOCK EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE THREE SHUT DOWNS WITHIN 30 DAYS RECENTLY IS RARE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RESPECTFULLY AS AN INDICATOR OF OUR INVESTMENT. SO BERNAKE MAKES A FEW SPEECHES.......THE IMF HAS A FEW MEETINGS AT THE UN AND WE SEE A HUGE ARTICLE TWO DAYS AGO FROM DR. SHABIBI EXPLAINING THE PROGRESS OF THE MONETARY REFORM FOR THE IQD. NO WONDER I HEAR THE UMPIRE IN THE DISTANCE SAYING........YOU'RE SAFE!!!

TO SEE NASDAQ BOUNCE AROUND LIKE AN ATOM BEING SMASHED IN A NUCLEAR REACTION TODAY SENDS WAVES OF INFORMATION. DID THEY LEARN ABOUT THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET? NO. THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR IT.........AND CALCULATING FOR IT. PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY. IT IS US PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE MONEY THAT HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING.........NO IDEA HOW MONEY IS MADE IN THIS WORLD. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A 9 TO 5 JOB THAT TAXES AND INFLATION PHAGOCYTES ONES EARNINGS. A GOVERNMENT NEEDS POOR PEOPLE LIKE US. WE ARE THE MAJORITY.......WE ARE THE SPINAL CORD THAT PROVIDES MOST OF THE TAX REVENUE TO OUR GOVERNMENT. THE MAJORITY IS THE POOREST AND THE LAST TO BE TOLD OR TAUGHT HOW TO MAKE MONEY.

TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED SINCE YOU BOUGHT YOUR DINARS AND PASS IT ALONG TO YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN. FOR IT HAS BEEN A HARD LESSON LEARNED THAT YOU CAN PRESENT AS A GIFT TO YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

YOU READ MY POST EARLY THIS MORNING AND I NEED TO POLITELY ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN.........WHEN IT SAYS “FOR ME ONLY FAMILY”.........PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME AND ASK ME WHAT I AM DOING WITH MY TEAMS. YOU KNOW ALL LAST WEEK WE WERE BRILLIANT WHITE WHICH MEANS WE ARE GATHERING INFORMATION BECAUSE THERE IS A CORNUCOPIA OF IT AT THE MOMENT. NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT I POSTED THIS MORNING.

FIRST LET'S TALK ABOUT TALABANI. YOU HAVE IN YOUR NOTES ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT CONCERNING “I TEAM”. YOU ALSO HAVE MY POST FROM YESTERDAY ON THEIR LAST INFORMATION TO US. WITH THAT IN MIND KNOW THIS FAMILY........IF TALABANI DIED LAST YEAR …......LAST MONTH..........OR EVEN A FEW WEEKS AGO AND IT WAS NOT PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ THEN SOMEBODY HAS A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND ANSWERS BY THE MUSLIM FAITH. YOU SEE WHEN ONE OF THEIR FAITH DIES THERE ARE RITUALS AND PROCEDURES THAT HAVE TO BE RESPECTFULLY DONE TO THE BODY. I TOLD YOU WHAT “I TEAM” SAID ABOUT T YESTERDAY.........LOOK AT YOUR NOTES. THEN..........I ASKED THEM TO INVESTIGATE WHETHER OR NOT AN ANNOUCEMENT WAS MADE OVER LOUD SPEAKERS IN THE MOSQUE TODAY.........TELLING THE AUDIENCE THAT THEIR CURRENCY WAS ABOUT TO GO UP IN VALUE. IT TOOK A FEW HOURS FOR THEM TO RESPOND AND THEY SAID.........YES SIR WE HEARD SOMETHING REGARDING THIS TODAY.....BUT WE FEEL THAT THE SOURCE WAS UNRELIABLE. BEST TO WAIT AND LET US COOK SOME MORE. I LIKE SMORES DON'T YOU? I LEFT THEM WITH THIS THOUGHT FAMILY...........ALL LIES......RUMORS OR SCUTTLEBUTT ORIGINATE FROM A SOURCE OF TRUTH AT ITS BEGINNING. TRUE OR NOT.........I ASKED THEM TO FOLLOW THIS AND THEN I CALLED DELTA TO SCAN IRAQI TV.

I SPENT THE DAY WITH MY DAD TODAY AS I DEALT WITH THE HUNDREDS OF CALLS. I FOUND TODAY TO BE FASCINATING. I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO DO SOME HOMEWORK. ALTHOUGH NOT IMPORTANT NOR OF INTEREST TO YOU RIGHT NOW........LEARN ABOUT THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT FROM IRAN. READ AND DETERMINE HIS CHOSEN WORDS. TALABANI WILL NOT BE FUNCTIONING IN THE GOI........NOR WILL SHABIBI RETURN TO THE CBI. AS FOR MALAKI..........THERE WERE HONORED DOCUMENTS SIGNED TODAY. INTERESTING........FROM A MAN THAT DEALS IN HORROR. M WAS IMPORTANT FOR US TO STABILIZE IRAN. IRAN SAID LAST MONTH ….......KILL MALIKI FOR ALL WE CARE. SO WHAT IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF IRAN SAYING? PEACE = STRENGTH............WAR = WEAKNESS. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THIS IS HUGE. ONCE THE RATE IS RELEASED TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD........EVERYONE WILL MAKE MONEY. WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN USELESS FIGHTING ONCE THAT HAPPENS? FASCINATING........HOW THE WORLD MAKES MONEY. BY THE WAY...........LOOK AT YOUR NOTES.......I TALKED ABOUT GOLD AND THE USD ON YOUR LAST CC. MY GOODNESS THE STOCK MARKETS ARE MAKING MONEY …......BECAUSE IT TAKES GOLD TO MAKE GOLD. BATTER UP ......ANYONE FEEL LIKE PLAYING BASEBALL WITH ME LOL?

THIS IS MY UPDATE TO YOU KTFA FAMILY........WE ARE STILL GATHERING A LOT OF INFORMATION BUT TRYING TO SEPARATE THE CONFUSION. IMO.........I HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE MOSQUE AREA TODAY BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE GOI SHOULD DO AND HAS DONE IN THE PAST. TALK TO THE CITIZENS IN THEIR ENVIRONMENT …......PRIVATELY. THEN TELL THE ….................INTERNATIONAL WORLD.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND SINCERE ALOHA.

KTFA,

FRANK.... TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME..... :heeheehee:

Sponsored content

September 19, 2013 Intel Information Empty Re: September 19, 2013 Intel Information

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:20 am