PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs. AM 9/19/13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs. AM 9/19/13 Empty Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs. AM 9/19/13

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs. AM

09/19/2013

HUGS TO EVERYONE! I got a call late from my Pastor - the co-pastor of our church got a RHEMA word from the Lord yesterday - He stated the Lord LOUDLY spoke the word "MANIFEST" to him - this is our word guys so lets take the time right now and throughout the day to say this:

We come in agreement Father God with Your written word which states You watch over it daily to perform it - this also means when You speak a word You watch over it daily to perform it (Jer 1:12) –

Your word also says we shall decree a thing and it shall be so (Job 22:27-28) –

Therefore we join in one accord and Decree the Currency Exchange Release to MANIFEST NOW IN JESUS NAME.

We praise You for our SUDDENLY TO MANIFEST NOW IN JESUS NAME!

Lets all decree this today in one accord - declaration of agreement - AMEN? AMEN!

Here is a good word from our Loving Father God.

Push discouragement away from you, and do not allow the shawl of sadness to hang upon your shoulders.

I have marked your efforts, says the Lord. Your perseverance has not escaped my notice and I will be certain you receive your reward.

Though the night is long and tiring, still, is it not written, ‘Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy’? Consider this, and lift up your face to Me.

The God who sees everything, has His eye upon you. ‘For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.’ Let your heart be encouraged, My dear one. Draw near to Me now and you will find a new song for the journey. SUDDENLY with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation!

September 19th 2013

When in "doubt", put yourself in a position to hear the still, small Voice of My Spirit and, THEN, do and say exactly what He instructs you to do and say.

"doubt" - to be uncertain about; consider questionable or unlikely; hesitate to believe; to mistrust; to fear or be apprehensive about; to be uncertain about something; to be undecided - causing a form of double-mindedness;

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths".... Proverbs 3:5-6 The Amplified Translation

Dinar Investors!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am