PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs.AM 10/17/2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs.AM 10/17/2013 Empty Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs.AM 10/17/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Thurs.AM

10/17/2013

October 17, 2013. I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides.

Just breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, we can heal her. She's well over 230 years old, but way too young to die.

Her name is "America"... And I love her and have always been proud of her. Take time to say a prayer for her - even if it is a short, simple prayer like, "Lord, please heal our land. Amen.

Please, join me daily in this simple prayer, "Lord, please heal our land," at 8:00 PM (in your time zone) for America and your own homeland. Bev Robinson
    Read More Link on Right
    Good Thursday Morning.

Don't confuse your path with your destination, just because its stormy now, doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine. Please know that it's not unusual for life's most challenging times to be followed by the best years of your life.

Hold on! Great dreams come to pass usually after a dull, dry, season.... then BOOM your world gets rocked. That's why you can't give up. You're almost there.

Father God I thank You for the SHIFT in the atmosphere; things that the people have been praying for I hear You saying WILL be answered SUDDENLY!

I thank You that hardships have come to an end. The Lord says, It's a new season. It's a new day so walk there in with Joy knowing that the Father has heard You.

Father God I thank You that a new direction has been raised up and we'll hear Your voice saying,"this is the way, walk in it my child." We are calling those things that aren't as though they are.

Father God, I decree The Lord has gone before us this day and every day after to make a way where there is no way. You have gone before us and we will follow Your lead.

We stand tall right now in Your faith, We will seize the day and grab hold of all promised to us. We do not give it over to the birds of the air nor to the mixed up words we read regarding this revaluation.

Father Your promise is our inheritance…our fruit…our destiny. We acknowledge the faithfulness of the Lord; thereby, we experience the fullness of strength and endurance it takes to not grow weary.

We stand in the strength of YOU and receive the refreshing of Your Spirit… We receive the goodness of You in the land of the living.

We decree when the Lord speaks to us, we KNOW IN OUR KNOWER a promise given is a promise kept and there is no dispute on our behalf.

The Great Promise Keeper has drawn near to us and we to Him. Thank you Father God, we are refreshed, renewed and full of expectant hope.

WE CHOOSE TO PRAISE YOU NOW AHEAD OF THE BLESSING MANIFESTING - LET THIS GO ON RECORD IN THE HEAVENLIES, WE BOW TO YOU ALONE IN ADORATION AND GRATITUDE, WE PRAISE AND HONOR YOU FOR CHOOSING US FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

We remain standing in expectant faith till our SUDDENLY comes - GLORY TO YOUR LORD FOR YOU ARE WORTH OF ALL PRAISE!.

In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen and Selah

DebTarHeelGirl

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm