PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 24, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty September 24, 2013

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:42 pm

This post contains information from our dinar gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty Tuesday Morning Dinar Chatter 09/24/2013

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Tuesday Morning Dinar Chatter

09/24/2013

TNT;

[Exodus2320] Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely...” RWE Think of All The Good That You Can Do Now and Post RV. Blessings TNT Family (sun)

[flman] I thought tony was posting the #'s to call this morning. And I'm still not understanding the difference of iqd or iqn

[sivadrnor] flman just tell them IQN and VNN. remember those two and you'll be ok

[marymae] flman iqn is what will be on the trading screens when it rv's... I believe. As sivadrnor said just remember Iqn and vnn and have faith. Lol

[Greyeagel1] I see where Eagle1's information is complimenting Tony's. It was scheduled to go yesterday evening and then pulled at 6:45 PM and no further word when another try will take place.

[PROUDLIKECOW] does anyone else feel like they're in that groundhog movie living out the same day every day, while waking up expecting news for the RV?

Bank Story from RastaGirl at TNT Tues. AM"

[Rastagirl] I sat quietly in the conference room staring at my soft little flat bread sandwich, the turkey looked delectable, the soft tint of yellow mustard massaging the pores of the bread as it soaked into it's deliciousness, the tomato looked crunchy, juicy and I was tempted to just eat the little tomato out of my sandwi-- "You know, you're looking at that sandwich as if you haven't ate in days..." My head snapped out of my subconscious as I stared up at my boss gleaming at me in self-amusement. "uhh, I just forgot to eat this morning..." I snickered, and watched as this 6 ft 3 man walked into the room...

He carries himself like a master of the universe, I suppose I would too if I had an entire branch under my control. I could smell his cologne and I could recognize the smell - but I don't remember what the name of it was, either way he smelled exquisite.

[Rastagirl] He planted himself in front of me with his lunch, and opened it. "MUSUBI!" I yelled out, in excitement, and quickly lowered myself in my seat as I felt my cheeks grow hot. His eyes shifted towards me, "It's really rare to find someone who recognizes something Foreign..." He inquired. "It's not really foreign, Hawaiian doesn't really apply as foreign, does it?"

I said, Looking down at my sandwich, it seemed so much more appetizing as the time passed........foreign....the thought popped into my head, Why not..

[Rastagirl] "Speaking of Foreign...how are we dealing with Currency exchanges?" I said, popping open a bag of frozen grapes. He looked quizzical as I asked. " The same way every other bank does.." He smirked to himself. 'Oh alright, so all currencies - by the book - per say?"

He stopped himself from taking a bite of him Musubi.. "...Except a few currencies.." He said, biting into his lunch. " What would those be?" I pried into his brain, Could it be?

He stopped, setting his plate down, folding his arms in front of his chest. "You're a Commercial bankers, why are you so curious in private banking?" I stopped myself, looking at him confused. "I never mentioned Private banking....." ....Was he blushing?! Did I just make my own boss blush..

My stomach fluttered in amusement. "Evie, there are certain currencies, that won't show up properly on your screen right now, You'll know it by the end of the day today, people call about certain currencies at least once or twice a day to the branch.."

[Rastagirl] I nodded, "Ok, so what do I tell them?" He raised his brow. "If you don't see it on your screen, refer them to me -- I'll lead them to the right place..." " A Private banker..." I smirked down looking at my sandwich.. "Why would you say that?" "Because I never mentioned private banking, only currency exchange...." He scoffed and nodded.. "A private banker....have more to you than the eye tells.." He added.

I felt my cheeks flushed as I glared back down my food. "I'll....uhh... I'm just gunna eat my sandwich..." I stuffed the sandwich in my mouth, enjoying the rest of my lunch break in silence with my boss.... - The end –

[C130] Rastagirl wow! Love it. Well written too!

[Rastagirl] TechDude this is me and my boss talking yesterday

[shawnieb] Rastagirl ok and what is Musuba?

[Rastagirl] shawnieb Musubi lol Greenrage Musubi is pretty much Spam, with a block of cooked rice wrapped in Seaweed.

[TechDude] RastaGirl You know that's going to end up on recaps right?

[shatterstar] I got a feeling that this isnt what we think it is. Dont get me wrong, I want/need this in the worst way like most of us. But 2-3 weeks ago they were finishing the system. Then they finished deploying updates. Then they were tweaking the system. Now we get confirmed info that the rates are getting pushed to teller screens, but disappearing and we wait for them to start over again. Im thinking they are testing the process as a whole, and tweaking it from calling people in to changing the rate and protocols. I think sunday night was the first night chosen to test the new process changes. Once they get that process completed then it will be our turn. Just my opinion. I have no intel to back this up. But this looks mighty familiar.

[lightman] shatterstar makes sense to me. so when do you see this going live

[shatterstar] Lightman not sure. We could be waiting until the next fiscal year which is next week. Or we could be waiting for them to have the process tested, implemented within a certain time frame. But each time we hear the system is done something changes.

[lightman] shatterstar you may be onto something

[crowell] Who would have liked to be at the bank with currency in hand when it showed on the front screens for 45 minutes! Kind of like deer hunting you never know when it will show up. Bt have to be ready to pull the trigger!

GET:

Topic: There are 2 primary choices in life: accept conditions as they exist or accept the responsibility for changing them. D Waitley

[melissahawkins] Well,so much for yesterday's RV.....What now? :-(

[MikeH] melissahawkins good morning we do what we always do wait

[Studmuffin] Count on it... "The farmer is blessed when he has the land to plant, seed to plant, tools to work, and the rain to grow the seed, but still does not have the crop! Yet he rejoices because he knows, in due time, God will bring forth the harvest. God never fails His people." sooooo... WE ARE BLESSED!

[Studmuffin] Music It's just a matter of time, ... Someday, ... some way, you'll realize you haven't been blind... Yes, darlin, you're going to be jumpin for joy again.... It's just a matter of time..... Go on, go on, keep prayin "the RV WILL be mine"..... until you think you have reached the end of the line …. But I know you'll be blessed ….. It's just a matter of time .... music

Late Monday Night:

I4U:

[Jamison] Saved4Eternity A group is a option, probably imo a smart one, does not cost anything to look at it. Do you really want to go in to try and negotiate a rate by yourself, when you have a professional group that has done all the work for you with hundreds of thousands of people

[Saved4Eternity] Jamison Have you pondered the whole 20 minute bank appointment concept...The reality of what can and can't be done in that amount of time? From setting up accounts, getting temp checks, atm cards, and cashier's checks, ccc letters etc. Seems like that's going to be cutting it too close. Thoughts?

[Jamison] Saved4Eternity ignore the 20 min story

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty "The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM 09/24/2013

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM

09/24/2013

Hello Everyone,

Today Meine Kinder are busy playing in the leaves. The hardwood trees here in the Alpine region are gorgeous and colorful. There is a scent of fall tannins in the air too as fall has really set into the region. Will this finally be our season for this RV?

Hope all are well. As we are all in anxious anticipation of the Iraq dinar revaluation I thought I would bring to you my news and what I anticipate in the coming weeks.

Last weekend there was once again an execution of the Babylon II software and the regeneration of the rates for 190+ currencies as part of the setup for the global currency reset.

The process also was able to successfully load all files and migrate all rates to their appropriate bank and exchange destinations.

This process must be re-executed periodically since the rates can be outdated in about every couple weeks.

There was much celebration at UST since this process went relatively flawless from start to finish. This was the first time ever for this accomplishment. In prior runs there was always even a small cliche.
    Let me explain that what happened with the RV process this weekend was something important to celebrate over but should not be misinterpreted as the immediate activation of the rates but rather the initiation of the final rollout and activation of the revaluation.

What do I mean by this?

I mean I am hearing from my IMF contact that the final rates are now situated and poised to go live, but will not go live just yet. It is not a day by day watch until we are in the appropriate window.

This window, as I have tried to explain many times, must be a coordination of multiple events.

Here are the events once again:

1. completion of the final piece to the project of removing the zeros (an unanticipated renewal of this project at the request of the CIA due to the Syrian crisis. The need to take yet more of the 3 zero notes out of circulation). This was projected to be completed by late September. It is now late September.

2. Coordination of the Prosperity Funding Program - final decisions are being ironed out as to recipients and amounts to be rolled out from these funds. I am hearing this is now completed.

3. The rollout of the new UST Notes in early October

4. The Syrian crisis - settlement on the resolution of the removal of the chemical weapons. I am hearing this is not yet resolved.

5. Leverage now for raising the debt ceiling. I am hearing this may happen. But uncertain now.

As I have stated in the past I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October.

It is now late September.

This Thursday 9/26 begins yet another excellent window of opportunity for this RV to happen. This window is extended out through mid October.

There are many reasons for this and I have tried to tell you in my last couple posts. Please go back and re-read it UU7534 and UU8821 - this news has not changed much except that there is now a fifth element to watch and it deals with using the RV as leverage for the USA debt ceiling.

I do not believe solely in bank stories alone as one of my sources since I believe they are using the banks to bring out corruption and in the process string us dinar investment holders along for the ride with all these claims of false episodes of RV.

This is not fair to us and has kept us on this never ending roller coaster ride. But we bring this stress upon ourselves since we believe and want this RV to happen so badly that we stop thinking and are led sometimes like sheep.

I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV in March. This is not new news.

This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it?

This reasoning of some intel providers makes no sense and they still stubbornly say its out of Iraqi hands. It was out of their hands and turned over to the USA for activation but since it was held up the circumstances have changed and I think it may be due to the Syrian crisis. If we truly want to get to the heart of this revaluation effort we must take all intel into consideration.

I can see now that some intel providers in USA are either getting directions from someone in the UST to say what they say on these calls or they just plain don’t know all the facts I know.

They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

You should not plan on any possibility of any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort which I am hearing has now reached the expected benchmark and should be completed.

Remember once this completes the ball will once again bounce back to the USA UST to implement in the USA and activate the rates.

Remember also we are talking about 4 other events too aligning together so a completion of one event does not signal the RV. All events must align together.

I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and it will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and be the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies.

PS- remember this too that any intel provider that keeps telling you that the rates will be activated every day will never be wrong since they will in fact eventually be activated. A day will come. This tactic only has merit and any power if the people who are listening to it truely believe this story.

Is it not better to know that there are other events that forces dependency on this RV so you can plan mentally. Is this not a healthier way?

Following the process can be stressful and you must chose if this is the method for you. This method makes for assumptions too from the tellers of the story so be careful. Continue to read and explore the news on your own. Find good sources and listen carefully with one eye open.

Let's now all wait and see how this next window in the following 2 weeks plays out.

I believe we are still extremely close to completion of this RV.

Hope this news helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
    mnt goat

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty Okie Update at OOM&F Tuesday Afternoon 09/24/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Okie Update at OOM&F Tuesday Afternoon

09/24/2013

[..OkieOilMan] SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING WAS ON TRACK FOR A LAST NIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEN A PROBLEM WITH SOME BANK SCREEN'S APPEARANCE HAD TO BE CORRECTED AND NOW THIS MORNING I WAS INFORMED THERE ARE/WERE/IS A PROBLEM REGARDING THE UST.

I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT THE OUTCOME OF THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WHATEVER THE INTERFERRENCE WAS OR IS. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I KNOW MORE.

[..OkieOilMan] PHONE CALL JUST NOW COMMING IN----

[..OkieOilMan] O.K. I WAS JUST A LITTLE EARLY WITH MY LAST POST. THE INFORMATION JUST NOW FURNISHED ME IS THAT LAST NIGHT THE "BIG BANKS" HAD DIFFERENT RATES SHOWING WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME RATE.

THAT IS WHAT THE UST IS/HAD/DID CORRECT. AS I WAS INFORMED TODAY COULD STILL BE IN PLAY. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP-------BLESSINGS GALORE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty Tuesday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 09/24/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Tuesday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

09/24/2013

TNT:

[shatterstar] Think of it this way... 12am is 6pm in hawaii.. Making sure the rates show up correctly in Hawaii also gives you the timeframe to check the China, Japan, and Australia. I believe they are checking each of the countries and getting confirmation of the correct rates. The time frame to do so tells you which area they are checking depending on the banking system they use

[loechin] I can't speak for Tony only for myself when I am told that the rate is live then it is a live rate. There are no holds on the system and if it's a test then I am not aware of it. And the final codes have nothing to do with where we are. We are several days past that as well.

[kljordan] Sallypuff already blessed said we would be getting a blast from Tony later

Loechin The information continues to pour in with confirmations that are undeniable that we are here. I have heard from every agency, bank source, and person I speak to in the intel field. All agree that this is the last hurrah. Remember to use IQN and VNN when you exchange. The rates are still very very very high for the IQN and the VNN.
    Logos12: ..was kinda bored waiting on the RV so I looked up the following stats on the IMF website

( http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2012-02-29&category=EXCHRT )

Since 1985 according to the IMF website:
    100% of all RV's where the value has changed over $0.50 have occurred on a Wednesday
    100% of all RV's since 1985 have occurred in April or September
    73% of all RV's have occurred on April 30th
    55% of all RV's have occurred on a Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday
    45% of all RV's have occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Whats the most popular day of the week:
    Sunday 8%
    Monday 12%
    Tuesday 15%
    Wednesday 15%
    Thursday 15%
    Friday 31%
    Saturday 4%

ExtrDINARary: This being a Global Currency Reset and very unusual means all the patterns may be meaningless, but interesting nonetheless. Shows anyday of the week is possible at least.

Trapdoor: How about Friday? That way, banks in Iraq are closed Fri, Sat. US banks Sat, Sun. Forex down Sat night through Sun night. Monday it is formally announced as this is bank reconciliation day, in the banks next Tuesday.

From two people I know that actually know how the system works at that level, they all say that the timing at this point is unimportant. They could flip the switch any time, any day as there is no day that this would be either perfect or catastrophic. All the "best days and times" talk o a few years back plays a small roll anymore in he fact hey just decide to do it.

I4U:

[Gdsgrl21] People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. Isaac Asimov roflmao

[nolaspice] I WAS TOLD YOU CAN CALL THE IQD AND VND ANYTHING YOU WANT - AT THE APPOINTMENT THEY WILL KNOW WHY WE ARE THERE - THEY DONT CARE IF YOU CALL IT MONOPOLY MONEY - YOU ARE NICE AND RESPECTFUL - THEY WILL BE THE SAME - THEY WANT OUR BUSINESS - WHOOO HOOOO

[Stash] Yes, they will think of something else to get the people excited so they will buy more...

[Papa Bear] Stash Im going to give you a little clue OKIE wants this RV OVER as BAD as YOU

[Stash] Papa Bear oh I am sure he does....we all do

[Papa Bear] He is sick and tired of being sick and tired talk to him this morning

[Papa Bear] Okie wants to be able to sleep at night again.He is a tired warrior

[Bear'sOpenHeart] Papa Bear I imagine there is a lot people not sleeping proper ,because of worrying .. Please tell Okie I hope he gets the rest he deserves soon...

KTFA:

by lilaromero » September 24th, 2013,

Good afternoon all, I just called my local WFB on Oxxxxxxx CA....I'm a big WFB customer and so is the company I work for. Been with WFB when they were 1st. Interstate Bank since early 1980's.

I asked my IQD questions
    Will I be able to EXCHANGE my IQD at your branch?

No. You will be able to EXCHANGE Cxxxxxx or Fxxxxxxxx next to the Sbux I go to every morning for my 4 shots of Espresso. LOL

Will this EXCHANGE take place on or about Oct2?

It can happen anytime, keep calling back for the rate.

I did not get "WARNING...This is a scam"

Steve was very nice and more than willing to give me information; however I didn't need anymore than that. For now.

by jdtolle » September 24th, 2013, Do good

The way to feel good is to do good. The way to feel successful is to take the actions that bring about success.

You cannot truly feel what you do not truly live. Be honest and authentic with yourself, with others, and with life, because anything less is just cheating yourself.

Spend this day being a unique and enthusiastic expression of life’s goodness. See how much of a positive difference you can make, and experience what a genuine, positive feeling you get from doing so.

Seek to add richness to the lives of others and be delighted at how much richness it brings into your own life. Do something good and useful just because it is the right thing to do, and discover how right it feels.

Let go of the tiresome fight to gain advantage, and direct your energy toward appreciating and creating goodness. Move beyond the need to prove yourself and focus instead on improving all of life.

Give more and more of your own unique goodness to those around you, to the world, and to life. And feel the outstanding richness as it grows increasingly abundant for you.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 24, 2013 Empty TNT Tony Blast Late Tuesday Night 09/24/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

TNT Tony Blast Late Tuesday Night

09/24/2013

Good evening everyone. There has been a lot of information put out today to explain why the RV did not take place. I won't spend the time writing all of it here, but will talk about it on the call tomorrow.

I know must of you don't care why it didn't go, you just want to know if it's going.

Well I'm happy to tell you once again that there are no computer problems, the banks have the rates and they are matching bank to bank.

Every 3 letter agency has indicated that they have signed off on the release and are just as frustrated as we are that it has not been completed.

Iraq has done all that they can to make this happen. They are in full agreement and their process has been completed enough that they only need to continue playing their role until the announcement.

This has brought and continues to increase the last thing that was required of them......peace and stability.
    Read More Link on Right
    Now what you really care about is have I heard that the RV is still scheduled to be presented to us and when.

Well the answer is a resounding YESSSSSS.

Several agencies in D.C. and contacts from all around the world are confident that this could at any moment, but the best times are when all U.S. banks are either open or closed. There is a time scheduled for tonight, BUT WE SHALL SEE.

The banks brought their people in early this morning and they were ready to receive the masses. So the banks are not the holdup.

The call centers and cashout centers are manned right at this moment and call center employees are currently on lockdown. Several banks have notified their centers that this should be the last night (lets hope so).

Guys you and I both know that there are some other factors that are involved in this that we don't discuss openly on the forum. If tonight is not the last night, I will have a open discussion about (I think, unless I get advised not too) it.

Do not buy dinar or do a reserve on this information. Do not stayup all night looking for the RV. If it happens we will send you a text.

Hopefully we won't be doing our regularly scheduled call tomorrow, but if we have to I'll be there.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

TNTDINAR Tony

Sponsored content

September 24, 2013 Empty Re: September 24, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:36 am