PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 25, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty September 25, 2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm

This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty FROM 30MILLION. 9/25/13

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:27 pm

FROM 30MILLION......Let’s get down to business – Please Quote me accurately -This is what I have gotten since that time (earlier tonight)
    I've gotten additional info since the earlier update - 10 different confirmations personally and from around the community as well -
    Multiple confirmations - Here is what I'm hearing - they are trying to push this thing through tonight -- multiple sources saying this would be done with ” greater than 100% chance that this will pop this week” if not tonight/tomorrow.
    Moments ago heard this needs to go down by Saturday. I have compelling reasons as to why it has to be done by Saturday - If does not pop on its own, they will force it.
    I can tell you that today $10T was transferred to WF but the bad guys tried to snag the money. Fed Marshalls showed up and arrests were made and put it back on track.
    They are trying to get this done tonight ... remain grounded but STAY ready --- keep your cell phone in your pocket or on your pillow day and night.
    Keep the prayers going up. I wouldn't be surprised if it went off soon --- it looks like we are finally here ---
    Keep the prayers going up ---- they work !!!
    10:20 pm EDT 30MDinar] Just received his 11th confirmation
    DO NOT BUY RESERVES or CURRENCIES -I'm NOT CALLING IT but you better be ready !!! it could happen any time
    Thanks to Anonymous & HisGlory for transcribing –

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty PapaBear Chat P at I4U Forum Wed. AM 09/25/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:34 pm

PapaBear Chat Posted by Landons Nana at I4U Forum Wed. AM

09/25/2013

[Papa Bear] GM Dinar Family

[Papa Bear] Hope everyone is doing ok after the hopium overload last night

[Papa Bear] Everyone staying calm is a Great thing .I reviewed my plan and made some small changes yesterday

[cchad3] Papa Bear .....What caused you to make those changes?

[Papa Bear] Added additional asset diversification destination

[ccy] Papa Bear Concerning having a plan: What do you feel are key components of a plan for Post RV
    t
    [Papa Bear] Base of triangle for of investments in my Forest will consist of GLI and tax exempt bonds which are triple exempt. I want a large monthly income to pay it forward from I will probably include some AAA Corp hand picked bonds.

[Papa Bear] Top 10 % of triangle more speculative. Will also due some 6-month cost averaging into a vehicle i've chosen

[ccy] Papa Bear what is GLI

[Papa Bear] ccy Guaranteed Lifetime Income. Monthly check on will do a 20 yr certain in case something happens to me and a hunter gets me in the Forest

[ccy] Papa Bear be careful in the forest I appreciate you sharing. I have no background in investing

[Papa Bear] Thats me all folks have different needs and risk tolerance to consider and most spell better than me when i'm typing in a hurry. LOL

[weimar] everything depends on rate - for me whatever I would like to set aside a chunk for an annuity - not a huge amount, but enough to have money coming to me for many years, it can go to a separate account and add up or - then do the normal invest in some assorted things - hard - liquid - speculative

[weimar] start a small biz - maybe two - let some trusted folks run them - but ensure that you have accounts and balances checked by in-house and accounting firm

[ccy] weimar for sure the rate will be a key factor to how much we can help others which is one reason I believe the rate will be high because I believe God is giving us this opportunity to help others

[weimar] ccy yes

[Papa Bear] weimar As you well know the rate is the x factor all of us will have to plug into our plan but you must have a well thought out future so it isn't gone in 2 years. To fail to plan is a plan to fail

[Papa Bear] Ill shut up now . We await our e-mail

[goin4broke] Papa Bear good morning. The rate no matter what it is will bless all invested. All I ask is people quit believing in the 20/4 rates for the currencies as that is never gonna happen.

[Papa Bear] goin4broke Never is a long time

[Papa Bear] goin4broke We have all been blessed .Many had enough faith that we are looking for abundance like Bluwolf that is my choice but what do I know i'm just a Bear

[Papa Bear] Remember open mind and open heart

[Papa Bear] I was asked of key elements to determine plan mine were needs, age risk tolerance and beneficiaries

[ccy] Papa Bear awesome

[redhead11] I just do not understand why so many intel providers post the statement "rates are extremely high - double digits" and yet they never post the rate - that makes me a little suspect but I am like Papa Bear "what do I know"?

[Papa Bear] redhead11 ones world is limited only by ones limits on imagination and faith

[ccy] Papa Bear So True

[redhead11] PapaBear - my imagination is being tested by how many hot dogs I am ever going to be sell through my hot dog franchise - for now I would settle for that - but I pray that today is our RV day

[Papa Bear] redhead11 I have already explained to you the number of redheads in my family so you know what i'm saying

[redhead11] PapaBear - I do - I do

[Papa Bear] By the way folks Porter Stansberrys currency evaluator jogged my imagination this , his name is Steve Sjuggerud with his article on AD= Australian $

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty Wednesday Morning Dinar Chatter 09/25/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Wednesday Morning Dinar Chatter

09/25/2013

TNT:

TNT: Tony’s CC Wednesday 1PM EST” Q & A QUE 347-850-8289… (RADIO)

LISTEN only 209-255-1500 NO CODE ……LISTEN only 518-556-1500 NO CODE

[Already Blessed] BY THE WAY....GREAT INFO ALREADY IN THIS MORNING....FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS IS IT...STILL ON TRACK...NOT STOPPED YET

Already Blessed) ⓪ ϲ▒ ░ͻ c▇ ⓪ gm tnt ⓪ ▇ɔ ▒ ░ͻ ⓪ rv forecast - no rv sighting yet but conditions are very favorable for one to appear TODAY... Our rv team is monitoring for you

[WarBear20] jeff . i was told we have a 99.9% chance of being in the banks today . sure you don't want to be me lol lol

Stevo: Guess what day it is....guess what day IT IS!!

HUMP DAY........YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Oh, and also the day it RVVVVVVVV's
    Hugh; 11 Reasons Why the RV May Be Delayed

11. The PTB are concerned that if they “push the button” millions of dinarians who now routinely sit at their computers all day and complain will no longer have a purpose in life.

10. Certain 3 letters agencies are objecting to the requirement that they must cash out alphabetically.

9. While on standby, call center employees revolt after being told they can expect thousands of layoffs post RV.

8. The first of several glitches occur when the most sophisticated and SENSITIVE computer at the bank’s disposal keeps having a hissy fit whenever referred to as “Hal”.

7. Nothing personal but Jupiter insists on not aligning with Mars.

6. Tensions rise between front & back screens as their failure to get synchronized is blamed on minimum wage bank tellers.

5. Federal Reserve printing press suffers mechanical breakdown trying to fill anticipated demand for the “new” Benjamin’s.

4. Staffing issues at IRS as new agents keep resigning upon learning they were hired to audit new dinar millionaires.

3. Having been informed that millions of Americans were demanding an RV, President Obama signs executive order #2013666 authorizing release of $600 Trillion in subsidies to the Recreational Vehicle industry.

2. An obscure provision in the Dodd-Frank bill stipulates that a moat must be constructed surrounding the country prior to release of any funds ostensibly to stem the tide of dinarians seeking shelter in off shore tax havens.

1. God is upset that many dinarians don’t realize that they’re already blessed and refuse to believe that He would actually bless them.

Stage2Omega:

Subject: DIRECT INTEL 11:17 PM EST
    THERE IS NO MORE INTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I4U:

[blest40] Want to add my 2 cents. For newbies, many months ago we were reminded to stay within the limited amount of gifts to people, to prevent their having to be taxed. Currently it's $14,000, if I'm correct. I have a list of folks who have done things for others all their lives, but could use a boost.

[blest40] I'll buy cashiers checks for them, and my hubby will do the same ($14,000 from one person per year is the limit for USA).

[weimar] blest40 and I could be wrong so strictly IMO, but the 14k is per person, so my wife could give 14K and I could give 14k to the same person - so if my friends are married, I could give 14k x 4

[blest40] weimar Right.

[weimar] I was originally leaning towards a larger amount and let taxes fall on both, but it seems the 28k is a really nice windfall for my friends and family Smile

[weimar] with no tax implications except to keep track

[blest40] And they might avoid being challenged on it, if we make it in $9,000 per cashier's ck the first go, then a second of $5,000 each. Anything over $9500 or so could be reported to IRS when deposited. A note I'll send with it will explain that (& that they might dep. it a few days apart, if they are a couple, to prevent scrutany.

[blest40] We can do the same for each individual in case of a couple.

[weimar] blest40 perhaps, but the old 10k limit has been expanded down I believe, and they look for trends - so a single 14 K check, have it documented that its a tax free gift, have it signed by both is my plan and both get a copy

[blest40] Also, if we know they have a school loan or medical bills, we can ask them for a copy of the bill, and we can pay it direct for them -- they won't be taxed on that.

[weimar] blest40 yes, I forgot that, good to remember

[blest40] There may be other bills we can pay for them -- have to check.

[notsoguru] weimar wont they be taxed heavily if they receive over 14k in gift - 28k for a couple - in 1 year

[blest40] notsoguru That's something to confirm with a professional Tax Lawyer.

[blest40] Also, confirm what the limit for a gift is for this year, and again next year.

[blest40] Imagine what a few thousand $ will do for someone in need!

[misskitty05] notsoguru I don't think the recipient is taxed ... if the giver gives over 14K per person per year then there are potential gift tax consequences for the giver imo

[clipper] misskitty05 Correct. Recipient of gift pays no tax. Giver pays 50% if over $14000 per year to one person

[Colorado] you can gift up to $14K, probably best to just do 13.5 - if you go over the reciepiant pays a 50% tax on the amopunt they receive, the giver also pays a 50% tax on the amount given. You give 20K and each pays 10K in tax - it cost you 30k and the reciepant only ends up with 10K

[@theend] misskitty05 isn't there a lifetime cap though?

[chucker7] @theend yes, & I think it's $5 million

[Colorado] misskitty05 correct do not go above 14K and you can only give that amount to each person annually and not go over a total amount of I believe 5m life time

[Jamison] Here is a good article to read about what happens when you get money http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/25/20663854-the-drama-is-nonstop-powerball-winner-wild-willie-wants-his-old-life-back?lite

[hopeinwyo] Jamison I just read that article. It's a good lesson in keeping very quiet and low key in all of this. One of the problems for lottery winners is all the publicity. I'm surprised they expose them because it has to be dangerous, along with no privacy and people wanting money from them.

[Jamison] Yesterday I asked the question if anybody has done any research on actually tax bills that have been passed thru congress that supports a 11 % tax. Some people send me some stuff that was eye opening that I got the background story too. Thank one of your mods for supplying this information

[Jamison] Go to this link , this will give you a idea of actual facts of what the goverment may have planned on a timetable. http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-bill/77

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty Wednesday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 09/25/2013

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Wednesday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

09/25/2013

KTFA:

Society: :Frank E. Frank E Do you expect Khozai to return to Baghdad over the weekend??. And then return to NY for the last two days of UNSC????

In light of Iraq/Kuwaiti articles today, do you see any further formal action of the UNSC related to VII, or is it all behind the scenes now..

Based on those articles in conjunction with the articles a couple weeks ago, do you think Iraq wrote the 10bil check today??

Frank26: No......... to stay in NY.

The UNSC is shamed because they gave and trusted Iraq with the RV and the power to exit CH7 and walk into international CH6......... But the GOI took their time. So behind the scenes ........ They took all away as they re-earn it!

No check today......... IMO post RV.

KTFA, Frank

Society : Thanks.....You may have I-Team closely monitor Khozai's movements.....There was an article yesterday suggesting Parliament is waiting for the VP to return from NY.....I see Parliament is meeting Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.....taking Eid break on the 7th....

Also, Turki is in a meeting through Friday the 27th out of country.....I would think he will be in country at the time of ri/rv....Thanks again......

Frank26: NY is doing things WITHOUT the trouble makers.

No one wants nor will talk to M at NY.

NO ONE wants to talk to his mirror image.........O.

The Prez of Iran wants peace with USA but yesterday he told O in NY .......... I do NOT want to TALK to u nor SHAKE your hand!!!

NY will bring new air to our investment.

KTFA, Frank

212 : Frank,Yesterday a local morning news show out of New Orleans had a gentleman on speaking about investments. One of the questions that came up was about the Iraqi Dinar! Although his response was that it was an "internet scam", I was caught off guard, because I can't remember when (if ever) I remember hearing it talked about on a local news show! He said it was a scam because although the dinar may have some value one day, it's not the one people are able to order online. I found the link for the interview on the station's website and can send you the link if you want. Won't post it here without your permission.

Frank26: He is ignorant.

KTFA, Frank

Nesara blogSpot: John MacHaffie

NCIS CONFIRMED AWARENESS

NCIS MADE A BIG CONFIRMATION STATEMENT PER BANKERS & CORPORATIONS WITH THE PLOT AND OBSERVATIONS ON THE EVENING OF THE 9/24. IT WAS AN AWESOME DISPLAY OF AWARENESS ON A MASS MEDIA SHOW!

TNT:

[558626listner] tony said there are 3 signatures needed all along. before we have heard it is done. then we heard it is done done. when it was done it had been signed off by one of the three and that was being reported to sources. then when two of the 3 signed off it was done done and given to the sources

[558626listner] they were negotiating a lower rate and wanted a lower rate

[5503] 558626listner Did Tony Say DONE DONE DONE 3 X's today..?

[golferiam] 558626listner are you saying since Tony and your sources have said 3 Dones...the IMF has signed off?

[558626listner] they got it and yes tony yes tony said done done done today

[logos12] 5503 T - I usually get the best info in the evenings. People were at the banks and they are there today. This is our new word of the day: no longer "soon" or "imminent" but, based on everyplace we call and every discussion I've had this morning is "DONE, DONE & DONE."

[golferiam] 558626listner good, then we should see at any time...hope so anyway

[558626listner] ONEDOWN this is very important so let me explain

[papa] 558626listner so will get a lower rate now?

[558626listner] the rates being seen at the bank are the numbers that tony is hearing

[558626listner] but it is not the $25.91 being interpreted

[ONEDOWN] 558626listner so are those placeholder rates or codes?

[558626listner] the screens are showing 25.91 but that is based on a decimal placement

[558626listner] .2591 is the rate per cuversion per 1 dollar

[paladin] 558626listner . . so you are saying close to $ 4.00?

[ONEDOWN] 558626listner 2 years ago they were seeing 525 but i always felt it wasnt a rate but a swift code message or placeholder

[jdajva] buckwheat 55862listener says tony is wrong on rate.your thought please

[558626listner] 1 divided by .2591 is $3.86

[558626listner] this is the rate agreed to by the imf

[Yme] 558626 it has to be 0.0259

[buckwheat] jdajva I am sure there are other people who disagree with Tony, I however am not one of them Smile

[558626listner] the rate was $4.25

[ONEDOWN] Mojo i will take whatever is REAL ... not hype or bunk

[558626listner] .2348

[ONEDOWN] Mojo what 558626listner is saying is actually logical ... but i can also see the higher rate as a form of a stimulus pkg

[golferiam] 558626listner is the same logic being applied to the VNN?

[ONEDOWN] 558626listner i am amazed you are not getting bashed to bits. I actually can see that you may be correct

[Shmash] 558256listner I have a hard time believing that with all Tonys contacts at all different levels saying the same thing, that they are all making that mathematical error on the rates...

[558626listner] i dont know anything other than what my sources were explaining and giving me. tony is correct in what he received on what is on the screens and the done done done i was just explainnig what my sources said
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty Late Wednesday Night Dinar Rumors, and Opinions 09/25/2013

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:16 am

Late Wednesday Night Dinar Rumors, and Opinions

09/25/2013

TNT:

[john316] TNT Forum 8:11pm from Teq....Received info that RV has taken or will take place momentarly...can't reveal source buy fairly accurate in the past Please treat as rumor until confirmed by Tony.China out...US has taken their place.Rate same a WFB,Chase and BofA...I special taxes IQN $23...VNN $3. Anticipate restrictions and perhaps unexpected taxes. Again please treat as rumor. Submitted by Teq

StraightTalkChat:

[30MDinar] CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE JUST SENT THIS IN: Talked to my friend in SC a few minutes ago who has a friend in kuwait who has relative in Iraq who has several stores and as of today - not allowed to use US $ anymore - only dinar

[30MDinar] Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    I4U:

[t3mpo83] mbillions indeed. Calm, balanced and just straight excited.

[bailey2..] t3mpo83 who are you talking about?

[t3mpo83] bailey2.. Jxxxxx Mxxxxx, he's a dinar dealer. One who has been ridiculed quite badly by the people of PR calling this a scam.

[t3mpo83] He's never called it EVER. I just watched his show on the 11th of this month. He stated that this rv would be done within the two weeks after the day he claimed it would happen.

[t3mpo83] I mean the only reason why I'm really excited is seeing a trusted dealer whom I have followed very closely that hasn't called it for the 10 years he's been on this. It really sounds like this is it. If it doesn't, oh well. More waiting.

[t3mpo83] mbillions He's also a very close friend of my grandfather's. My grandfather is just like me, doesn't talk to people that BS and cannot stand it. If anyone, it would be him I would trust on calling it.

[t3mpo83] But lets see what happens. This is just around the corner though feels like.

[sananddan24] Jester just said end Oct early Nov Sad

[johnnyd] sananddan24 sounds like a safe call. Just keep stretching it out there

[sandytob] Yes, he said proper people not in place to get it done.

[sandytob] I think he is the only one who is taking this stance.

[sandytob] I hope he's just being fed misinformation.

[sananddan24] Sandytob imho all the proper are here in the US ay the UN

[sandytob] sananddan24 yes, everyone else seems to feel we are close including zap.

[Steelerfan] sandytob we shall see, yes??

[sandytob] Steelerfan we have no choice but to wait and see.

[redhead11] FLPatriot59 - what is the latest update on RV - expected tonight?

[FLPatriot59] redhead11 Well, according to Tony and 30MDinar, anytime between now and Saturday at the latest, with most odds on tonight.

MIG:

[Lauren305] Iraq’s high cash/gold reserves enhances value of IQD confirmed experts and specialists, bankers high cash reserves of the Central Bank is a cover of the Iraqi dinar, enhances the value and gives the amount supreme confidence in the Iraqi market by local investors or foreigners. comes a day after the Central Bank and the arrival of reserves of foreign currency and gold about $ 80 billion, expected to increase over the coming months. banking expert and executive director of the Association of private banks in Iraq, Abdul Aziz Hassoun said in a statement (morning): “The arrival of the cash reserve to figure this enhances the value of the Iraqi dinar and ensure that traders do and holders upon trust and power , as he is a cover of a real currency. “said Hassoun that” when you are in Iraq thus guarantees will be provided external actors to cooperate with this country and invest in it, “as it is considered an important indicator, and gives the amount of the top of the confidence in the Iraqi market for traders

[Lauren305] Iraq’s high cash/gold reserves enhances value of IQD http://www.dinars.me/featured-dinar-news/iraqi-dinar-news-feed/iraqs-high-cashgold-reserves-enhances-value-of-iqd-2/

Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HELLO FELLOW AMERICANS... SPECIAL CANADIANS... AND FRIENDS... HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL TONIGHT...

[montana2] Jester are you lining up with Tony and a lot of the others tonite?

[Jester] montana2 HMMMM.... WELL.... UMMM.... I WOULD LOVE TO... BUT I CAN'T... PROPER PEOPLE NOT IN PLACE TO GET IT DONE... NOT SURE WHERE THEY ARE COMING FORM EVERY DAY WITH THIS... I AM STICKING TO BEST CASE SCENARIO END OF OCTOBER EARLY NOVEMBER... BE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS FOR YOU AND YOURS...

[Jester] JUST THE WAY WE SEE IT RIGHT NOW... WE HEAR ALL THAT OTHER STUFF... BUT NO ONE IS THERE TO GET IT DONE... SIMPLE AS THAT...

[honeybelle] Jester Jester Are the banks going to fail?

[Jester] honeybelle IT IS POSSIBLE... THAT IS ONE OF THE SCENARIOS... IF THEY DON'T GET IT DONE THE WAY THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IT THERE WILL BE NO OTHER CHOICE..

[honeybelle] Jester so if it would rv what would happen to the funds in the bank?

[Jester] honeybelle THEY WOULD BE GONE IF THE BANK FAILED... BUT SO WOULD ALL THE DEBT...

[Devo] Jester, from San Antonio. If someone has a pretty good amount of cash in the bank right now should they be moving it to metals or possibly CAD OR AUD? Will it be safe and keep it's value as is?

[Jester] Devo AGAIN.. IT DEPENDS ON THE END SCENARIO... WE ARE NOT TO THAT POINT YET... BUT IT IS A POSSIBLITY... BE WATCHING... IF WE GET A SENSE THAT IS IMMINENT WE WILL LET YOU KNOW..

[Jester] THE FIRST CLUE YOU WILL GET IS IF THERE IS TROUBLE AT DUETSCHE BANK....

[Jester] THEN IT IS TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS AND GET READY...

[idnkhow] Jester : In your opinion is it good what Karen Hudes is working on?

[Jester] idnkhow SHE HAS SOME OF THE BIG PICTURE... IT IS WORTH LISTENING TO...

[Jester] THAT IS WORST CASE SCENARIO STUFF... BUT THERE AGAIN... IT IS WORTH BEING PREPARED FOR IT...

KTFA:

jdtolle » September 25th, 2013, In stride

Don’t be too hard on yourself. But don’t be too easy on yourself either.

Push yourself steadily and persistently toward meaningful success and achievement. But don’t beat yourself up when you happen to fall short.

Remember that most things are rarely as good as they seem or as bad as they seem. Take the ups and the downs in stride, without letting them throw you off track.

Act with confidence, but not with arrogance. Live with humility, but not with despair.

Live each day with the very best of expectations. And find positive value in even the most undesirable outcomes.

Keep your focus always on what’s genuinely important. Take a deep, calm breath, and know that by choosing to find real goodness, meaning and fulfillment, you will.

— Ralph Marston May All Have a Blessed Evening

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty Bulldog75 "Watch & Listen Closely" 09/25/13

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:17 am

Bulldog75 "Watch & Listen Closely"

09/25/13

Post Emailed To Recaps

BULLDOG75: WATCH THIS VIDEO CLOSELY: FORMER WORLD BANK ATTORNEY Karen Hudes Predicts "Permanent Gold Backwardation": EVERY DINARIAN NEEDS TO WATCH & LISTEN CLOSELY!!! Smile

Post Bulldog75 Today at 1:28 pm

A MUST VIDEO FOR ALL DINARIANS TO SEE NOW: The BRICS countries have already decided to not use the dollar as a reserve currency but instead, a basket of currencies, plus gold.

This shows a huge lack of trust in the dollar. WHAT COULD HAPPEN???

ATTORNEY KAREN HUDES, FORMERLY WITH THE WORLD BANK, DISCUSSES POSSIBILITIES. AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY FUTURE VISION EXCLUSIVE. LINK

BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO EVERYONE,

BULLDOG75

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 25, 2013 Empty KTFA's Frank26 & Members Exchanging Dialogue

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 am

KTFA's Bandit - Hoping For Something Good

09/25/2013

Post By Bandit » September 25th, 2013, 10:34 pm • [Post 72] IMO...... If we don't see anything this month then we could see some kind of RV next month in Oct.

Next week they are to have three sessions Tues-Weds-Thursday to work on laws. I don't remember them having three straight days of law passing before. They're holding 3 sessions a day on those 3 days. :smiliedance:

At least nine sessions in one week.......... That's, like, 6 months worth of work for them under normal circumstances. I can't imagine the MPs showing up for nine sessions in a row and not getting something big done.

Next week is going to be one of the most interesting weeks I can remember, as long as they don't throw some shoes and adjourn until November. :heeheehee:

From now until October 15th should be very interesting............ Remember.................... I think it was October 15th, 2003 when the New IQD that we hold was first distributed. We are coming up on the 10 year anniversary! :smiliedance: :mula: Hope something good will take place SooM!
    KTFA's Frank26 & Members Exchanging Dialogue

lilaromero wrote on September 25th, 2013, 9:50 am:Good morning all, Can someone please help me with a question I've had for some time?

What does the stimulus have to do with the IQD and exchanging? The reason why I ask is because I have yet to be able to take advantage of any stimulus programs. Please help me understand. LilaRomero

Post by Jim33 » September 25th, 2013, 11:01 am • [Post 229] Hi Lila, did you call WFB today and get the same answer as they told you yesterday? Great news yesterday, by the way!
    Postby walkingstick » September 25th, 2013, 11:34 am • [Post 240]

walkongstick wrote on September 25th, 2013, 8:55 am:Source: al-Maliki's failure to participate in the UN meeting because of not getting a response from Washington to meet with Obama

Baghdad / File News: The source revealed, Wednesday, that the reason for failure of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to participate in the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations is not getting a response from Washington about the possibility of a meeting with U.S. President Obama on the sidelines of the General Assembly in New York. FULL ARTICLE HERE

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 11:09 am • [Post 233]:lmao: ........... I'm sorry but this article is too funny!!! Just as we have been sharing with You KTFA Family ............. NO ONE wants M.

Latest intel is because they recently discovered he also has ....... Kudies. 🤣 I will learn about the classes today or tomorrow Family. I will post it when it is well cooked.

Society wrote on September 25th, 2013, 11:38 am:Frank E. Frank E Do you expect Khozai to return to Baghdad over the weekend??. And then return to NY for the last two days of UNSC????

In light of Iraq/Kuwaiti articles today, do you see any further formal action of the UNSC related to VII, or is it all behind the scenes now..

Based on those articles in conjunction with the articles a couple weeks ago, do you think Iraq wrote the 10bil check today??

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 11:45 am • [Post 246] No......... to stay in NY.

The UNSC is shamed because they gave and trusted Iraq with the RV and the power to exit CH7 and walk into international CH6......... But the GOI took their time. So behind the scenes ........ They took all away as they re-earn it! No check today......... IMO post RV. KTFA, Frank

Post by Society » September 25th, 2013, 1:06 pm • [Post 260] Thanks.....

You may have I-Team closely monitor Khozai's movements.....There was an article yesterday suggesting Parliament is waiting for the VP to return from NY.....I see Parliament is meeting Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.....taking Eid break on the 7th....

Also, Turki is in a meeting through Friday the 27th out of country.....I would think he will be in country at the time of ri/rv.... Thanks again......

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 2:37 pm • [Post 273] NY is doing things WITHOUT the trouble makers. No one wants nor will talk to M at NY. NO ONE wants to talk to his mirror image.........O.

The Prez of Iran wants peace with USA but yesterday he told O in NY .......... I do NOT want to TALK to u nor SHAKE your hand!!! NY will bring new air to our investment.

Post by 212 » September 25th, 2013, 12:49 pm • [Post 258] Frank, Yesterday a local morning news show out of New Orleans had a gentleman on speaking about investments.

One of the questions that came up was about the Iraqi Dinar! Although his response was that it was an "internet scam", I was caught off guard, because I can't remember when (if ever) I remember hearing it talked about on a local news show!

He said it was a scam because although the dinar may have some value one day, it's not the one people are able to order online. I found the link for the interview on the station's website and can send you the link if you want. Won't post it here without your permission. 212

The Snod wrote on September 25th, 2013, 4:05 pm: To me, this is what gets my attention more than anything about this "leak": This supposed leak led to traders hedging themselves with gold, at least to some degree, so consider this to the best that I understand it-----

The Fed has been printing the fool out of money. If they stopped printing, the market goes into a tail spin. If they keep printing, we devalue the dollar, increase inflation and the market will eventually go into a tail spin. Classic catch-22.

Now, one of the tools they are using to get the printed money out there is "junk" bonds (They are truly junk, based on printed $ from thin air) and IMHO they are helping to prop up the market temporarily, so why did they run away, at least to some degree, from bonds after the Fed just announced they were going to stay business as usual?

I would say it's because we're about to have the Fed's long-term plan announced and it's not going to send bullish signals to bonds, but it will probably send a stronger message that you need to weight your prospects towards real capital. Gold. Perhaps, asset-backed----------------------currencies. Perhaps, currency-------------------------readjustments........................... :dudeman: :biggrin:

Post by boxman » September 25th, 2013, 4:44 pm • [Post 309] Ponder this batman...if the feds were to stop the"easing of money"...the interest interest rate would increase....and conversely what would happen to the interest payments on the US debt as a percentage of taxes collected..

.in other words, the elephant in the room is the fact that once interest rates rise, so will the payments required to service the US debt , to the point that the taxes collected will mainly go toward interest payments....where are the funds coming from that will fund the remainder of govt spending.....

.i know... lets raise the debt ceiling, since that is money already spent and does not cause us to have an increase in debt....lol.. Makes my head hurt...lol..

Post By dew7 » September 25th, 2013, 5:10 pm • [Post 312] FRANK... I would love for you to expound on this quote you made... "NY will bring new air to our investment." I was wondering what has been being said on Iraqi tv, but if it truly is out of their hands, I would like to understand this comment. Also, I am hoping that Eagle1's sources are on the right track!

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 6:42 pm • [Post 335] have learned to give my heart on Mondays and Tuesdays. I also believe You know very well what is happening. Stay in prayer not fear Friend. KTFA, Frank

Post by winlady » September 25th, 2013, 5:44 pm • [Post 322] Hey Frank, Is this what you have been talking about? I found this very interesting! It is talking about the Tesla generator! http://legacytech2013.yolasite.com/?id=ace

Forgive me if this should not be posted here, Admins. Move it to the proper place if it can't be here!

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 6:48 pm • [Post 337]Fascinating........TY! KTFA, Frank

Post By alp108 » September 25th, 2013, 8:39 pm • [Post 25] "It's not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the person who is in the arena. Whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly ..." President Theodore Roosevelt

bills9898 wrote on September 25th, 2013, 7:59 pm:Frank, If I may ask a question..........Did you receive any info about the currency training that was supposed to take place today at one of the five major banks?

Post by Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 9:33 pm • [Post 38] Thanks Not yet Friend.......... When I do You will know. KTFA, Frank

harvestime wrote on September 25th, 2013, 9:24 pm:So, is Iraq now completely out of Chapter 7? Thanks! Harvestime

Post By Frank26 » September 25th, 2013, 9:52 pm • [Post 48] Yes ......... But they still can not see their feet due to the belly of .........CH6. Ch6 is International Status. Yes 7-FA........... Not until they lift the 000..... Iraq will NEVER see the keys to their own self inflicted shakles............ Wink KTFA,Frank

Post By Gideon » September 25th, 2013, 10:14 pm • [Post 59] Frank

If the IMF gave the power to lift the 000's earlier this summer and they didn't pull the trigger, than....WHY? Is there any reason they would want to keep a "toilet paper" currency?

Is there something that we don't see as to why they are not motivated to improve their status with an international currency?

Sponsored content

September 25, 2013 Empty Re: September 25, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am