PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

September 26, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty September 26, 2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:46 pm

This post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty Late Wed. Night TNT Tony Blast "Sunrise Surprise" 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Late Wed. Night TNT Tony Blast "Sunrise Surprise"

09/26/2013

(WARNING! This IS a RUMOR.....PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR GO TO THE BANKS UNTIL THE RATES AND 800 NUMBERS ARE LIVE AND THEY ARE READY TO GO!!!! Any people Bothering the banks could result in more delays for us all!!)

Late Night Blast.....Sunrise Surprise All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens.

I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN.

These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical. Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE.

Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight.

If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange. They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem.

Current rates being loaded are IQN - $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08. We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.

Go to bed and enjoy this last night, because if everything holds as it is, you will be busy for the next couple of days.

TNTDINAR Tony

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty Early Thurs.AM/Late Wed.PM Dinar Chatter and RUMORS 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Early Thurs.AM/Late Wed.PM Dinar Chatter and RUMORS

09/26/2013

(Note: PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR GO TO THE BANKS UNTIL THE RATES AND 800 NUMBERS ARE LIVE AND THEY ARE READY TO GO!!!! Please Consider all posts as "RUMOR" until the rates are Officially LIVE Worldwide!!!)

TNT:

[rickyt] Good morning TNT, its going to be a Super Fantastic Day lol

[MichaelD] good morning TNT, all you beautiful soon to be millionaires, happy Thursday

[Already Blessed] TONY'S BLAST IS NOT A FAKE AND THINGS ARE LOOKING EVEN BETTER THIS MORNING THAN THEY DID LAST NIGHT

[logos12] . remember the 3 key words for success for any information provider..."Could, Would & Should"....Tony did not stick his neck out at all...He said "what you have been waiting for COULD finally be here"...he reports what COULD be happening and we decide...

[Edify] did anyone see the new treasury notes all over the news this morning be introduced under anti-counterfieting

[mojavesam] Based on Tony's forum post I've contacted my group of 130 or so and we are all meeting in front of the local WF just prior to opening to exchnage - so excited!!
    (highhopes) mojavesam....PLEASE, DO NOT DO THAT!! Please REREAD Tonys post!! “If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange. They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. “

[highhopes] THE RATES ARE NOT LIVE FOR US YET..Please do not call or bother the banks until the 800 numbers are posted for us all

[Late for Dinar] I think Mojavesam's point is being missed. Tony can say "He's just providing exciting intel," but the ramifications of what he says are serious and weighty

[Senor Dinaro] Tony stated as well as many before.. You need an Appointment first..

[scrench]. if you have a lot of Dong then I would think you would be best to make an appointment. I hope that came out right. lol

[dinoreal] Money magnet, Bald Eagle, how will we get this numbers?

[Moneymagnet] dinoreal They will be provided here and also on bank websites Once they are released - they are not available yet.

[john316] Already Blessed when Tony referrs to "tonight" in his blast, is that last night or the one coming up? would like a clerification. thanx

[JimmyZ] john316 TONY posted at 230am EST, 1130 his time, so last night

[cjackclose] John316 he was talking about last night that's why he said get some rest.

[WarBear20] i got it from a very questionable source that 800 numbers supposed to go out this morning before 10am central .. treat as rumor

[cashhunter] What time Central are all banks open including Hawaii?

[hanny] 3pm est is when hawaii is open as well

StraightTalkChat:

[briarpatch] The Federal Reserve: CNBC Explains - http://www.cnbc.com/id/43752521

[briarpatch] Top banks have $155 billion capital shortfall, most in Europe http://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-banks-115-billion-euro-112231193.html

KTFA:

Gideon » September 25th, 2013, . Frank, If the IMF gave the power to lift the 000's earlier this summer and they didn't pull the trigger, than....WHY? Is there any reason they would want to keep a "toilet paper" currency?
    Is there something that we don't see as to why they are not motivated to improve their status with an international currency?

BullDogFord65: GREED... the answer to all 3 questions, IMO…..If you can have a piece of pie today, or wait and negotiate to get half or 3/4 of the pie tomorrow, you wait. With all this money on the table, the GOI and other authorities are trying to get a larger share so that when the inevitable RV occurs, they will be loaded; IMO. Blessings to you Gideon!

LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT:

I4U:

[FLPatriot59] [mort @ StraightTalkChat - just now] tonight is looking really really good into the am

[MarkZ] Long day and lots I shouldn't say. We are in a tremendous spot. Lets see what the next days bring. I am going to get some sleep. Smile Sleep well knowing things look great!!

[Dinarblessed] MarkZ hello

.[Jamison] MarkZ i like that definition

[MarkZ] Hi an bye all. I hate to leave you all hanging but it is a good thing. Jamison My definition of done is when I have a fat roll of cash in my pocket and a huge bank .Gilligan] MarkZ .. did we win the soccer games?????

[caddylady89] MarkZ jsut one ??? for you .. u still thinking BEFORE end of september

[MarkZ] caddylady89 yes

.[ChildOfGod] MarkZ Go get some rest! We love you bunches!

[honeybelle] MarkZ are the banks going to fail?

[MarkZ] ChildOfGod Who will cover our politicians paychecks if it goes that long....?

trumpeted amidst a universal sphere of doubt and disbelief!!!

[MarkZ] oxglove bahahaha

[nolaspice] MarkZ really i hope you get bed bugs lol lol

[Jamison] MarkZ i like that definition

[Gilligan] MarkZ .. did we win the soccer games?????

[caddylady89] MarkZ jsut one ??? for you .. u still thinking BEFORE end of september

[Pink Diamonds] nolaspice omg roflmao

[MarkZ] nolaspice Jamison you are mean!!!

[MarkZ] caddylady89 yes

[caddylady89] MarkZ ty

[ChildOfGod] MarkZ Go get some rest! We love you bunches!

[honeybelle] MarkZ are the banks going to fail?

[Jamison] MarkZ Go to bed , before you say too much.

[MarkZ] Jamison good call. take care

[Jamison] MarkZ people need to realize that things that are happening sometimes in the background should not be exposed

[MarkZ] Jamison I agree 1000%.

[MarkZ] see you all tomorrow

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty MNT GOAT UPDATE, 9-26-2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:49 pm

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 9-26-2013 , UU0926

Hi Everyone,

It’s fall in Bavaria and that means Oktoberfest celebration in Munich. Did you ever visit Oktoberfest? This celebration dates back to our Prince Ludwig of Bavaria, who was later crowned King Ludwig I. He wanted his people to share in the celebration of his marriage to Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen on October 12, 1810. So they had a huge picnic, horse racing, gambling and drinking for all the people to join in. It has evolved since this time into this carnival atmosphere with rides, food and plenty of good German beir. Mein Hubby is taking me and the Kinder to the fest next week and we are so excited.

Our business of today
    In today’s news I need to address some more concerns about why the Iraq currency is not yet activated at the banks, since we have been told for so long the rates would be activated. I have heard much speculation on this week as being the week for this to be activated. Is this really true?

As I have noted in my last 3 posts over many weeks that the window of opportunity for the RV would be the later part of September and early October time frame. Why did I say this? I said this because I knew that there were certain other events that must align to this time frame. Note that I did say time frame not specific dates, as some want me to commit to. Do not put words in my mouth since I did not say October 1st or October 8th or any other date. Read my lips – no one knows the date or rate for sure. I have said this repeatedly over and over again.

However some of the information that we receive does not take a rocket scientist to know that the RV could not possible happen until other events mature. What do I mean by this? I do not mean that they must occur all on a specific date but rather they must align to a common time frame, a window. Here is a for instance – if the UST is going to use the IQN for purposes of beginning the process of moving away from the Federal Reserve and the plan is to use the Iraq dinar exchange as a means to begin this process (the backing of the new UST notes) then why would they activate the RV unless the RV coincides more closely to the date of the rollout of the UST notes? Just a question? It just does not make any sense on how some of the intel providers have been saying for the last couple weeks it was going to RV any day, every day. You tell me how this makes senses cause I do not understand?

Now I need also to address that I have been hearing that the UST notes are not at the banks. Really? I have confirmed information that in fact all the denominations of the new UST notes have been already designed, printed and delivered to all the Federal Reserve banks. Upon request for fresh, new, legal tender beginning the first week of October 2013 the local banks will them begin receiving these new “transitional” UST notes in place of the older Federal Reserve notes that they receive today. These new notes have been designed and tested to work in all electronic machines such and money changers, vending machines, ATMS, parking machines, etc. The makers of these machines have been given a grace period to change over of their software to the yet newer UST notes coming out in the near future which will be the planned “final” UST notes. These later notes eventually will no longer indicate Federal Reserve on the face. This is the plan.

Okay now that we have this misinformation straightened out let us address some other issues.

So what is your definition of going international? My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks. There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around 500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after. So have we seen this as of yet? Please look for this. Here is the status of the events we should now be concerned about:

1. The rollout of the new Treasury Notes (planned in early October 2013)
    2. The agreements needed for the Prosperity funds and how they will be distributed. (all agreements are now signed but still not sure how funds are to be distributed. This is to be resolved by late Sept.) I am now checking to find a status on this project.
    3. Getting the needed new rates and files downloaded to the banks and exchanges. I am hearing this was done for the final run last weekend. The rates you see at the banks are the rates we will receive. Nothing more to say on this
    4. Syrian crisis – no longer an issue unless the RV is postponed for some reason beyond mid October.
    5. USA debt ceiling issue - no longer an issue. Nothing more to say on this.

Are you connecting the dots yet?

So you can see just how close we are in this RV process. We are now basically awaiting for the RV to align with just a couple of events. They have a time frame defined and will not activate the currency at the banks until this occurs. Can this occur sooner than later?

I believe the RV will happen sooner than later and I am hearing they are planning to have us in the banks prior to September 30th but no later than early October. I also want to note my contact in the CBI has said that sufficient amounts of the 3 zero notes have been sucked back into the banks (thus the CBI) under the recent project (as requested by the USA) for this effort and so they met the requirement set for this purpose. This is also no longer a concern.

I do strongly believe this RV process is like a bouncing ball. The ball seems to move from first Iraq then to the USA and now back to Iraq and now back to the USA. Seems it’s also just a matter of perception about this bouncing ball since the ball is really always in both courts and will continue until this is done. It’s just the perception of the urgency at the time as related to the task at hand of each side. When Iraq was busy passing the needed laws our attention was concentrated on this aspect and this is all we knew and expected to the RV once these laws were passed. We did not get the RV. Then when the upgrades to the technical side, to make it technically feasible, were underway our attention then shifted to the USA first to the BOA and the to Wells Fargo Bank. We thought if they could only fix all the tech issues that we would see the RV. We did not get the RV. Then Iraq as requested to bring in (or remove from circulation) yet more of the 3 zero dinar notes. This is all completed and our attention once again now must shift back to the USA to activate the rates.

Remember too today is now many days past the midway point in September and late September/early October is here. Has this currency RV’d prior to this timeframe? Have you been paying attention to my posts? You should now know why.

How can many of these other intel providers all be so wrong all the time? They are well intended and pass on what information they receive. Some have very good sources some do not. Maybe this is part of the problem too. They rely too much on sources and articles and not enough on their own insight to piece together the puzzle and what data they are receiving. This is tricky and dynamic and it is not easy to put it all together since Iraq repeats articles, the UST lies to us and there is always the rumors that spread. The listeners then become part of the process from a day by day standpoint. So there are assumptions being made by all participants when this happens. So they tend to selectively ignore other information and while they pick what to believe to suit their final conclusion. Since they all want the RV so bad, you have heard repeatedly what that conclusion always will be……an RV every day.

I sometimes chuckle at the daily news I am hearing cause I know that the USA is stalling this process and intentionally keeps the rates from being activated at the banks. There are no longer any more technical issues, or issues of people cashing in early or anything else. It is all disinformation to tell you a story every day as to why the RV did not happen. The USA is now doing this just like the Iraq government is doing this to the people of Iraq. The real fact is if the UST wanted to activate the rates they would simply do it and we would all be at the banks. It is that simple. So how do I know this for certain? I have information that I will reveal at a later date post RV but for now I can not tell since I did make a commitment of non disclosure when the info was given to me.

I have heard many intel providers say in the past that the call centers were ready and the personnel are on standby. These people were there to receive the calls for us to make our appointments for months already. Really? How could this be? Who is calling in to make appointments? The call-in numbers had not yet even been published. Did anyone even consider this? Of course now someone poked holes in this story so the story changed and now we are told the 800/888 numbers are not in fact even issued and this is now the hold up? What is going on here? Can we all see the stalling tactic? Why is the UST stalling?

I have explained it clearly above why they are stalling. There are other events to align in a time frame to make this RV happen. Today is Thursday 9/26, it is late September and we are now just entering this time frame when the RV could in fact occur. There is no real back date on this time frame and I do expect we will not leave this new window (late Sept to early Oct) unless we see the activation of the rates at the bank. I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly. I hope you all understand now.

Hope this helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
    mnt goat

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Thursday AM 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 pm

News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Thursday AM

09/26/2013

TNT:

[RAJAF] Two FINCEN forms have been provided by the IRS. One specifically identifies these transactions as "currency exchange" transactions. The other refers to them as "currency investments." DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sign any document which treats your exchange as a "currency investment" or you will wind up paying as much as 39.5% in taxes! The proper and ONLY form is Form 104. it already states "Currency "Exchange" in Part II number 33.

"Currency "Exchange" (tax unknown, possibly 11%)

"Currency Investments" will being taxed as Capital Gains

[RAJAF] just to be on the safe side put away 43.4% plus whatever your state tax will be. For us it's 11% so that makes it 54.4%

[Yme] RAJAF u dont have to pay the spread fee if you negotiate properly

[RAJAF] Yme exactly.. and how many people are going to know this?

[RAJAF] The majority have NO clue
    [BassetzRus] Tony's advice was 50-25-25 - 50% put back for taxes, 25% to buy what you want, and 25% to work for you.

[Lariat] TTFN....I would love to pay lots of taxes.... that means I have lots of money from the RV.....I can not wait to pay taxes...that means the RV has happened!

[cj101] Bank Spread is the "difference between the interest rate in which a bank charges a borrower and the interest rate the bank pays a depositor"

[john316] cj101 thanx great explaination. i guess it's just different terminology.... rate vs. bank spread. i understand the low and high..

[RAJAF] When it comes to something like exchanging currency from another Country into US Dollars, the Public is charged the Service Fee of around $15 as well as the Spread Fee on each unit of the currency exchanged.

[RAJAF] The example is for the KWD: At smaller or State Only Banks, these Spread Fees are even greater; for example, when the First Convenience Banks in Texas were buying and selling the KWD currency the spread fee they were charging was about $0.60 US-Cents to both Buy and Sell the KWD through them, and the spread fee they were charging was about $0.06 US-Cents to both Buy and Sell the CAD through them.

[RAJAF] If you have 100,000 IQD, to exchange that many IQD with a spread fee of $0.48748 US-Cents per 1-IQD you would be paying $48,748.00 to Wells Fargo to change your IQD into USD

[RAJAF] - That’s $487,480.00 in Spread Fees per 1-Million IQD! 100,000 X $3.60 = $360,000.00 (Nice Profit for You!) 100,000 X $0.48748 = $48,748.00 (Nasty Bank Fees!) You receive $311,252.00 after paying the Bank’s Spread Fees... - This is also the number you will be taxed on.

[RAJAF] You receive $311,252.00 after paying the Bank’s Spread Fees... next deduct 50% for taxes

[LadyL] One thing I am slightly confused over is this... someone posted that the ceiling rate for IQN is 35 and the VNN is 6.... so are you telling me I have the possibility of walking in the bank and asking for 30 on IQN and 5 on VNN and they may actually give it to me??? WWWWOOOOOWWWW

[cas] Show me the money !! Lol

[okrocks] mnt goat snippet: Today is Thursday 9/26, it is late September and we are now just entering this timeframe when the RV could in fact occur. There is no real back date on this timeframe and I do expect we will not leave this new window (late Sept to early Oct) unless we see the activation of the rates at the bank. I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly. I hope you all understand now. Hope this helps everyone. Peace and Luv to ya, mnt goat

[sdbUSMC] AuntBee Kuwait came out at 3:16 ECT on a Wendsday

[hanny] if its true that Kuwait RVd at 3:16EST then i would presume that does coincide w Hawaiis banking hours, it would be 3 in east, noon for pacific/mtn time and 9am for hawaii.... makes sense

[golferiam] I think Tony believes what he has been told, otherwise, he wouldn't have told us. If the info is wrong then so be it and we move on util we get the next piece of information. If Tony says the rates were "so and so" and they were on the teller screens, I believe him until proven otherwise. Why in the world would the TELLER screens be showing an inverse? It would show exactly what the bank wants to teller to tell the customer without having to do anything other than read the screen.

MIG:

[generals64] Please forgive me for the RED ink and Underlining......On TNT.....there is a person stating they have called their 130 members of a group to meet at the bank prior to the bank opening so they can all cash in together.....

They call that a demonstration folks....you can be put in Jail for Trespassing....Please don't get involved in something that Stupid.......PLEASE.......

the bank (any of them) has the option to NOT Cash you out or give you the time of day. They also have the option to pay whatever they feel....

This is just like a purchase at the grocery store to them. If they want to give you .40 cents then that's it....Please don't screw yourself up......This will happen when it happens.......Good gosh that is so stupid and especially to announce it to the world........

StraightTalkChat:

[ONEDOWN] 30MDinar this was just posted at TNT and it may be the same group that PHut was talking about: 9:16 AM [wycoffjul] Had a friend of mine tell me yesterday that there was was a large group from a church, the Pastor was pretty well known, were flying to Texas yesterday to a WF Bank to get $3.45 for their dinar. Said they weren't just getting a bank voucher they would have the money in their bank by Friday. He even saw their paper work with all their information on it. He didn't find out about it soon enough or he said he would have tried a million or two. His friend is supposed to keep him updated, we'll see . I'll let you know if it happens.

I4U:

[klee123] i see that we are all loaded with anticipation this morning; gonna be a long day on the puter

[sonnayhwh] gm my castle friends . . . a quick drive-by before I'm off to other things. . . please hold the rates in Tony's blast lightly . . . revealing future exchange rates before official release would be illegal, so it makes me think these are not actual . . . but the rest sounds great! . . . grin

[just4me] Gdsgrl21 Not sure what teller screens they are looking at, but spoke to the president of one of the banks and that rate does not show. nuff said

[Jamison] just4me Not all the banks show it, most of the time it is the locations that deal with currency others dont show it

[just4me] Jamison are you kidding me? dont you think the president of the bank would know people in high positions at other branches?

[Jamison] just4me Oh they do, they call each other, the reason I know this, I know one banker that was doing it and no longer is a banker

[Jamison] just4me Think about this, do you maybe think these things are happening on purpose so they can track who is leaking info out,

[just4me] Jamison exactly. So this rate thing showing is a lie from the pit of hell. jmo

[Jamison] just4me No there are areas that placeholder rates are showing,

[just4me] Jamison have you personally seen it?

[Jamison] just4me This is a huge financial transaction, and they are doing everything they can to mask the plans of timing and information that should not be leaked

[Jamison] just4me No I am not a banker but trusting people I know, and like I said I know one banker personally who got busted

[Jamison] just4me Heck my banker in my town did not even know that the dinar was on his screens till i told him and he looked at it a it was there with a zero rate

[Jamison] just4me And I personaly showed me the screen, they had never had the retail screen up for dinar, he was shocked

[nutzo] its quite clear that the banks know less than we do! so we just wait for the official reval, everything else is speculation.

[Jamison] Stay away from the banks, dont call the banks, just wait till the timeline is completed and a email or information is out that the CE has begun

GET:

[bigdogmom] For much of my time as President, some of our most urgent challenges have revolved around an increasingly integrated global economy, and our efforts to recover from the worst economic crisis of our lifetime. Now, five years after the global economy collapsed, thanks to coordinated efforts by the countries here today, jobs are being created, global financial systems have stabilized, and people are being lifted out of poverty. But this progress is fragile and unequal, and we still have work to do together to assure that our citizens can access the opportunity they need to thrive in the 21st century.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/25/us/politics/text-of-obamas-speech-at-the-un.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

[bigdogmom] This is just a snippet from O's speech at the UN

[teddybear] bigdogmom woohoo1 woohoo1

[bigdogmom] teddybear good huh could be a good possibility he's talkin RV? maybe? woohoo1

[teddybear] bigdogmom yep woohoo1 woohoo1

[bigdogmom] nano36 Pointing in the right direction and most people have no clue right?

[nano36] bigdogmom that is correct - most do not know about and many are standing firm that it is a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again

[majicsmoke] do all the banks still have to be open before this COULD happen?

[bigdogmom] majicsmoke From what we hear, and we have been told it could happen at any moment, so IMO it may not matter when they are open or closed

[oilerfan] bigdogmom my thoughts exactly

KTFA:

jdtolle » September 26th, 2013, . What you can do with now

Even when the day gets off to a bad start you can still give it a good ending. Just because you have been unproductive doesn’t mean you have to stay that way.

Look back at the opportunities you’ve missed just long enough to give yourself a little inspiration. Then look ahead to the opportunities that you now can fulfill.

What’s important now is what you can do with now. This is the first moment of a more effective, more productive, more purposeful you.

The delays, setbacks and disappointments are over. It is now time to leave the excuses behind as you move persistently ahead.

Sit still for a moment and absorb the amazing energy of opportunity that is now yours. Then stand up and get busy making meaningful use of all that opportunity.

What you can do with now is whatever you choose. Choose the best, and find real joy in lifting your whole world higher.

— Ralph Marston May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty All Subjects is No Subjects at all - Bluwolf Thursday afternoon post 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm

All Subjects is No Subjects at all - Bluwolf Thursday afternoon post

09/26/2013

All Subjects is No Subjects at all

Good afternoon, well banks are all hyped up all ready with personnel on standby, the walkin rates are out there and they are high. Those with skr'$ will be rolling over to cash as we speak. The TRN'$ are now ready to be presented to the world.

Remember there's a difference between buying your dinars and exchanging your dinars ok so do not be fooled or confused and no I will no explain it again. No holdups just protocol whether some like it or not (this is s exact copy of government history dating to 1995 ).

Bankers will fill out fincen 104 for you just make sure you learn that its a CURRENCY EXCHANGE, THAT YOU ARE EXCHANGING YOUR IQN,,, VNN.... AND YOU WILL BE A OK.

There are no glitches, no holdups, no delays, no saints day delays, no banker gets arrested delays, no IMF or Chinese are pissed delays, no ptb delays, just protocol and its timing, if you can please understand this well fantastic if not well then I am so sorry for you wish to live in your own world and not the real one.

The program is still the same waiting for 800# and email with instructions its that simple. Like Churchill said," the Americans will always do the correct thing at the end,, only after they have tried everything else." Your countrymen will do good by you in the coming days both as countrymen and as dinarians.

So now our wait shortens to minutes or a couple of days, I await peacefully for I believe God and I have already seen the wonders that He has done for all, those who BELIEVES HIM shall only say AMEN for you have seen HIS GLORY ALREADY.

Bbl 9-26-13 13:44 PM EST.

BLUWOLF (p.s. I am the real Bluwolf) Adios and Happy Journeys

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty BLAST FROM TONY 9/26/13

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

TNT TONY - Get Ready, Get Set, GGGGGGG......I can't do a call right now, but I want you to know that everything is in motion. The rates are at the teller screens (tellers cannot see them until authorized). I have received confirmation that the President did in fact sign-off on activation yesterday evening, which explains all of the bank action last night and today.
    I was just informed that they are completing the final checks and balances now and that the party is scheduled for today.

After it goes live I will do a blogtalkradio blast (after I get back from the bank).........just kidding. TNT TONY

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty BulldogFord65 Thoughts Thursday Afternoon from KTFA Forum 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:55 pm

BulldogFord65 Thoughts Thursday Afternoon from KTFA Forum

09/26/2013

BulldogFord65 wrote on September 26th, 2013, 2:44 pm:

As Frank has told us, raising the value of their currency IS the keys to their shackles. The IMF gave Iraq permission to raise the value of their currency, and lifted CH7, but Iraq failed to do it; they were give a second chance and failed again as well. While CH7 was lifted, they still have not been given CH6 -- this is their shackles.

They had the keys -- the ability to raise the rate -- but they threw away the key and clapped the shackles back on themselves -- no CH6.

Because they did not raise the value of their currency when they were given the opportunity, it will be done when the IMF/AoP/PTB determine it will be done.

Iraq still plays a role in that they must pass appropriate laws and have their banks ready. However IMO those things have either been done, or are not deal breakers for the RV.
    IMO, all of the necessary laws and banking preparations are done and ready to go (hence Iraq is not in control), IMO the only things left undone are not deal-breakers for the RV, they will simply complicate matters for Iraq's short term growth and foreign investors.

BulldogFord65

AzProf wrote on September 26th, 2013, 3:34 pm:I think theres more to this than meets the eye. If Iraq is given the green light to RV but they dont and then we take it away, then why dont we just RV?

Yet we havnt so I must believe that Iraq had the green light, yet they had things to do still before they could RV. Most likely things like the O&G law, election law, pension law, etc. I think they still have the green light but have now been given a drop dead date where the laws needed will be passed as the IMF and UNSC see fit.

Or, the current standing law becomes 'the law'. This suggests to me that the Kurds will be able to bypass Central according to law and will be responsible for their oil contracts. When VP Khuzai gets back, I think they have 1 final chance to pass laws.

They will most likely pass laws that arent truly good for the country in order to be in control- but hey, we just passed the health care bill which may just be the worst piece of legislation ever for the people of America.

BulldogFord65: Hello AzProf:

I agree, this goes much deeper, but IMO, the result remains same. If we go back to Feb/Mar of this year, we were given to understand that the plan was to roll out the 198 currencies in 5 baskets -- if my memory is correct, I believe 3 major baskets and a couple of small baskets.

If this plan would have been implemented, there would have been time to bring ForEx, banks, stock exchanges, regulations up to speed globally in a step-wise fashion -- sitting to crawling to walking to running.

Because Iraq did not RV when they were given opportunity to do so, we now need to go from sitting to running in one movement, hence the preparations are a bit different. Bringing on all 198 currencies with one push of the button is a different animal than rolling it out in 5 baskets over a few months.

IMO, Iraq has passed all the necessary laws, but they are not yet implemented. I believe there are likely other desirable laws that need finalizing, but they are not deal breakers for an RV.

IMO, the reason the button has not been pushed yet has less to do with Iraq and more to do with the logistics of implementing a global currency reset with one push of the button rather than rolling it out step-wise over a few months.

Just my opinion, and still a very simplistic summary of a very complicated issue. Wishing you a blessed day!

BulldogFord65

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty Okie Update from OOM&F Thursday Afternoon 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Okie Update from OOM&F Thursday Afternoon

09/26/2013

[..OkieOilMan] LET US ALL BE AWAKE, ALERT AND HAVE FINAL PREPARATIONS MADE FOR OUR BLESSING.

VERY POSITIVE INTEL FLOWING PRESENTLY. I HOPE TO LAND VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ----SOON.

HAVE COMPLETED FINAL PRE-LANDING CHECK LIST.

STOP----LOOK----LISTEN----FOR THE SOUND AND SIGHT OF AN F-4 SMOKE TRAIL--SHOULD BE VISABLE AND AUDIBLE VERY SOON.----

OUR BLESSINGS WILL (WILL )BE GALORE.

[..OkieOilMan] I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE HELP AND SUPPORT AND INFORMATION FURNISHED BY TONY IN CONJUNCTION WITH MY OWN SOURCES.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter 09/26/2013

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

09/26/2013

TNT:

wantingfreedom] luvwulfs The banks will all be open starting at 3pm ET, so IMO will be any time after that . . we shall see . . but we know it's DONE, DONE, DONE!! WHOO HOO! (headbangbeer)

(loechin )Can you feel it, I can.... (loechin] Guys we have waited years so I can wait a few more hours... Guess what we have too .. (phantom] loechin do all the banks need to be open and if so we have about 3.5 hours to go..(loechin] phantom yes .. (lpmtech] loechin Good morning! U have any news u can share? (loechin] lpmtech Yep we are rich

[His&ours] Reince Pribus said to Greta on Fox last night that the President wanted to shut down the government so He Could Push The RESET Button... Those were his words I swear!!! So worst case senario I beleive we are in the Money By Oct. We can wait anther week if we had to but lets hope Tony is right and it hits this week!

[sunny] ♪♫•*¨*•.*♫♪ I gotta feeling ♪♫•*¨*•♫♪ that tonight’s gonna be a good night ♪♫•*¨*♫♪ tonight’ s gonna be a good, good night ♫•*¨*•♫♪ I gotta feelin ! ♪♫•*
    [surfnomad] Interesting bank situation I personally experienced yesterday in a Well Fargo I have gone to for years They now have a big electronic board similar to an airport arrival and departure board at airports but this show currency exchange rates they offer. Its big and you can't miss when you walk out the door so I know its relatively new say within the last 2 weeks. the other thing is that its not a major branch in a big city or by an airport or anything thought it was worth sharing anyone else seen one

[tishwash] surfnomad they have the board outside the door?

[surfnomad] tishwash no inside the bank but can't miss it as you walk out the door to leave

StraightTalkChat:

[pickle] update from 30M: things are still on track for today from what his sources are saying. He is waiting to hear from his sourcs

rmjgold] FYI for all of us: Bloomberg "Quantum Dawn 2" Is a Cyber-Attack Bank Drill .http://www.bloomberg.com/video/-quantum-dawn-2-is-a-cyber-attack-bank-drill-~FFjng~nR9ir5OoFnRPLNw.html

[JudahTribe8] What to do FIRST: Get cash to - purchase a new TracFone phone to make 800# with cash, get a new Mailbox Address to put bank accts in, new computer, then secure IP service, email service, secure a car rental to go to bank, (security) place currency in FedEx package addressed to yourself in case of (God forbid) accidents then chances are greater that no one will open it will be given to your family. Know your bank perk desires/needs... Thank God out loud! Be quiet Shhh! Don't tell the world. Think Security for your FAMILY!

[JudahTribe8] Security Safety Suggestion: Place currency in FedEx envelope addressed to yourself for travel to the bank. If anything happens God forbid, your envelope should not be opened or stollen but more likely will be given to your family. Drive slowly! THINK smart!

MIG:

Topic: AND NOW, THE END IS NEAR, AND SO WE FACE THE FINAL CURTAIN?

I4U:

[caddylady89] i got another WOW.. friend of mine called she called a bank here in town that sold VND and she wanted to get more... they told her they dont offer that currancy.. een though she just got sum 3 weeks ago....

[USAREMENTOR] What if the '2' in each of the rates is a place holder???? We would still be OK! jmo Hope i am wrong!

[montana2] USAREMENTOR Yes it's interesting that both rates end in .87. Some kind of placeholder code only, to test the system again? Dunno.

[Papa Bear] GM DINAR FAMILY. Sorry i'm late trouble getting in this morning.

.[Papa Bear] Dont know how this ferris wheel could go any faster for you folks. Hope everyone is OK

[Papa Bear] I also hope you have a BLESSED DAY

[Papa Bear] XXX Placeholders is the word. Can be changed up to 30 seconds before RV

[XXX] Papa Bear That is 100 percent correct

[Gdsgrl21] Papa Bear Why is it that when numbers on bank screens fluctuate and it is said it's on the "teller" screens people still don't understand they are only place holders?

[Papa Bear] Gdsgrl21 Its no fun unless they can feel its the true rate.

GET:

[z0x0] nano36 In the most unusual argument presented during the U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearing, Marques testified that he was there as a representative of “the Chair of St. Peter” — as in the Vatican. Marques of Ohio said all of Detroit’s debts were wiped out on June 30 as part of “global debt forgiveness.” He acknowledged that his legal arguments are unique, but insisted that they are based in fact. He also warned that anyone who doesn’t follow the orders from the Chair of St. Peter could be held accountable for war crimes. “The City of Detroit, which is a legal fiction, is basically saying there is a bankruptcy,” Marques said shortly after he testified during the bankruptcy hearing. “The problem that most Americans don’t realize is there isn’t a bankruptcy. For one reason: All the world came out of global debt on July 1, 2013, when Iraq sanctions were lifted.”

[reneeann] zoxo because of dinar?

[nano36] z0x0 wow, and the court agreed - how interesting - then no one would owe anything ??

[Cougar13] wonder if that wiped out hospital debts

[nano36] and mortgage debt

[Cougar13] what about my truck payment roflmao

[nano36] it is only those entities or people that enter into bankruptcy - as there is now no such thing as bankruptcy ???

[nano36] that was an interesting article - It will be interesting to see where it goes from here

[z0x0] Here is a link to the entire article: . http://i-uv.com/the-chair-of-saint-peterthere-isnt-a-bankruptcy-in-detroit-because-all-global-debts-have-been-erased/

[z0x0] nano36 we have been told by TK and others that big changes were coming, maybe this is the beginning.. Smile

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

September 26, 2013 Empty KTFA's Frank26 & Members Thoughts & Opinions

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:03 pm

KTFA's Frank26 & Members Thoughts & Opinions

Toyvp wrote on September 26th, 2013, 12:52 am:Hey Frank :hibye: have a great night

Post by Frank26 » September 26th, 2013, 12:04 pm • [Post 197] Praise God ....... I did Sir .... TY :handshake2:

Our Journey and Curiosity of this IQD investment has given us a Spirit that will allow us a new Opportunity with God as we land on ............ New ground.

All four corners........ From the Earth to the Moon to Mars to where God takes us to Serve Him. I go to be with my dad........... Aloha KTFA Family. \m/

BTW........ I how have the report from the classes ......... It is very good!!! I will share it on Monday's CC. Remember what "they " will do on October the 2nd!!! Take care ............ :hibye: KTFA, Frank
    Read More Link On Right
    mryantodd wrote on September 26th, 2013, 10:57 am: I am still not convinced the the new $100 bill has any meaning for this investment.

I haven't seen any documentation that this will be anything other than a simple redesign of an existing currency with no implications on the value of the dollar.

The treasury has already released new versions of the lower denomination bills and I see this as just the completion of this redesign effort.

If anyone has some documentation that this will be something significant relating to the value of the dollar, please share so I can get excited like so many others seem to be. Thanks, MRT

Post by iggy » September 26th, 2013, 1:02 pm • [Post 211] MO...alot of countries came out with new bills in the last year or so...I believe these bills have a special strip just for tracking purposes...imo...they want to know who has many larger bills on their person or in their houses...all this is...JMO Blessings to you MRT...

Postby Godly_game_creator » September 26th, 2013, 6:21 pm • [Post 288] IMO, one of the main reasons for this new currency is for tracking. I have heard that the FED can track where the $100.00 bills are up to seven times. I am going to try to find more information on this subject.

If this is in fact true, I would say that this has a lot of "meaning for this investment." The FED will know how much money you have outside of the banks.

Maybe they want to know how much money people have within their homes. They seem to want to know everything ells about us. As of right know this is just hear say.

Post by mcdan » September 26th, 2013, 1:09 pm • [Post 214] I have a dollar bill that I can place my zip code along with serial number on the bill on computer and it show a path back to the guy name address who gave it to me. also it shows were he recieve it from a bank.

Post by gfulcher66 » September 26th, 2013, 1:44 pm • [Post 220] Hey Frank, with all the things going on why have you felt it impt to share bank story's with such emphasis on this week's cc's, and why do you think these recent bank story's are any different than the ones you could have shared a year ago?

Im usually good at understanding your lead, I know you only share a fraction of the information you gather in a week, but im stumped as to why bank story's matter now since they are similar to the same ole of bank intel past...? Please don't take this as a critique b/c its not, its my ignorance,

Post by Frank26 » September 26th, 2013, 6:04 pm • [Post 273] gfulcher66, Because IMO this bank is now about to tell You ............ The Truth. KTFA, Frank...... Stay Strong!!!

Robdel wrote on September 25th, 2013, 11:05 pm: Frank, how can Iraq remove their shackles if the US has the keys? I thought we had taken their ability to RV away from them again? Or am I missing it? i know why its called babylon, it is so freaking confusing!

Post By BulldogFord65 » September 26th, 2013, 2:44 pm • [Post 227] Hi Robdel: As Frank has told us, raising the value of their currency IS the keys to their shackles.

The IMF gave Iraq permission to raise the value of their currency, and lifted CH7, but Iraq failed to do it; they were give a second chance and failed again as well. While CH7 was lifted, they still have not been given CH6 -- this is their shackles.

They had the keys -- the ability to raise the rate -- but they threw away the key and clapped the shackles back on themselves -- no CH6. Because they did not raise the value of their currency when they were given the opportunity, it will be done when the IMF/AoP/PTB determine it will be done.

Iraq still plays a role in that they must pass appropriate laws and have their banks ready. However IMO those things have either been done, or are not deal breakers for the RV. IMO, all of the necessary laws and banking preparations are done and ready to go (hence Iraq is not in control),

IMO the only things left undone are not deal-breakers for the RV, they will simply complicate matters for Iraq's short term growth and foreign investors.

Post by AzProf » September 26th, 2013, 3:34 pm • [Post 244] I think theres more to this than meets the eye. If Iraq is given the green light to RV but they dont and then we take it away, then why dont we just RV?

Yet we havnt so I must believe that Iraq had the green light, yet they had things to do still before they could RV. Most likely things like the O&G law, election law, pension law, etc.

I think they still have the green light but have now been given a drop dead date where the laws needed will be passed as the IMF and UNSC see fit. Or, the current standing law becomes 'the law'.

This suggests to me that the Kurds will be able to bypass Central according to law and will be responsible for their oil contracts. When VP Khuzai gets back, I think they have 1 final chance to pass laws.

They will most likely pass laws that arent truly good for the country in order to be in control- but hey, we just passed the health care bill which may just be the worst piece of legislation ever for the people of America.

Post By BulldogFord65 » September 26th, 2013, 3:58 pm • [Post 249] Hello AzProf:I agree, this goes much deeper, but IMO, the result remains same. If we go back to Feb/Mar of this year, we were given to understand that the plan was to roll out the 198 currencies in 5 baskets --

if my memory is correct, I believe 3 major baskets and a couple of small baskets. If this plan would have been implemented, there would have been time to bring ForEx, banks, stock exchanges, regulations up to speed globally in a step-wise fashion -- sitting to crawling to walking to running.

Because Iraq did not RV when they were given opportunity to do so, we now need to go from sitting to running in one movement, hence the preparations are a bit different.

Bringing on all 198 currencies with one push of the button is a different animal than rolling it out in 5 baskets over a few months.

IMO, Iraq has passed all the necessary laws, but they are not yet implemented. I believe there are likely other desirable laws that need finalizing, but they are not deal breakers for an RV.

IMO, the reason the button has not been pushed yet has less to do with Iraq and more to do with the logistics of implementing a global currency reset with one push of the button rather than rolling it out step-wise over a few months. Just my opinion, and still a very simplistic summary of a very complicated issue. Wishing you a blessed day!

Post By RichieC » September 26th, 2013, 5:32 pm • [Post 261] I've been thinking about this little nugget for a little while now. We are seeing quite a few treaties being signed and other big time agreements internationally. One that really blows my mind is the complete 180 turn from Iran.

Could it be, that whomever has control of the RV or GCR, is using it as leverage to get things done? Just a thought. Politics (in part) seems to be a practice in "Don't you owe me a favor?" Perhaps this is how things really get done or agreed upon. What do you think, family?

Post By Society » September 26th, 2013, 6:05 pm • [Post 274] Of course.......the only entity that has the authority to change the rate is the CBI....they will only change it when told by the PTB owners.....

If Iraq has been told they no longer have control, to me this could mean a couple things....possibly, all things are in place and now Iraq is waiting for the CBI.....or possibly Iraq has been told we are doing it anyway whether you're ready or not, we gave you plenty chance to be ready, it is no longer our concern

Or, the PTB have not been ready and have created the appearance of crisis until they are....remember, the National Meeting was on the table for nearly two years....

No matter which case, we appear to finally be in a good stretch....things are getting done, Parliament is passing laws WTO is back in town, UNSC meeting which, by the way,we see CL on the sidelines and the Banking Conference where major announcements are planned and around which suggestions of VII being completely removed.....

Of course, not to mention all the US drama......wouldn't a government shutdown Monday be a perfect distraction???

In the immortal words of The Turkey: JUST SAYIN

rbest wrote on September 26th, 2013, 2:40 pm: Hi Family Can anyone tell me what Frank is referring to when he says "Remember what they will do on October the 2nd"

I guess I must have missed it. Is this referring to the day we are all looking for, or just another step in the process?

Post By james49 » September 26th, 2013, 5:56 pm • [Post 270] It is the day that WF bank was instructed to start exchange forign currience's

Post By Bigsadie » September 26th, 2013, 2:45 pm • [Post 229] As not to offend boxman, I do believe he answered this earlier...so all credit to him. :heeheehee:

Frank has said that a bank said "we will begin exchanging foreign currency on Oct 2nd" Then has said, hmmmm that's odd since they already do that.... Hope this helps....

Post By Millie » September 26th, 2013, 4:32 pm • [Post 254] COME ON FRANK, WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL MONDAY BEFORE WE KNOW ABOUT THE CLASSES????? DON'T LEAVE ME IN WONDER.....PRETTY PLEASE

WASN'T IT THAT OCTOBER 2ND IT WAS SAID THEY WOULD BE READY FOR EXCHANGE.. CORRECT?

Post By BulldogFord65 » September 26th, 2013, 5:19 pm • [Post 260] Thank you Bebop for compiling this information, and for all who contributed!

INFORMATION FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS, AND GOOD REMINDER FOR ALL MEMBERS KTFA (pertaining to Dinar related)

Post By Bebop WELCOME NEWBIES!!

From MRT: - Every time I see an action or statement by one of the leaders in Iraq that defies logic, I try to remember that I am simply applying my “Western” logic to a foreign culture. They don’t think / operate the same way we do and what seems to be illogical to us may be completely natural to them

- In the Middle East, misdirection is a common tactic for negotiations. We see contradictory articles / statements frequently from Iraq and although the team at KTFA generally sees through these, it can still cast doubt on our investment.

Typically these are resolved in a few days, so if you are feeling unsettled by something you read here, try to let it simmer for awhile before reacting.

- Friday and Saturday in Iraq are typically slow days for news / events. We have started seeing some activity on these days lately which indicates a sense of urgency for them, but in general these will be slow news days for us.

From Gratefulheart: here are a few of the things that have helped me most:

2)This is not a get rich quick plan. It is a valuable tool to release us from the burden of debt and allow us to fast forward into the plan the Lord has for our lives. Unless we go into it unprepared...then we will become lottery winners.

3)While we are waiting we are to be preparing for not only our future but future generations. That is what Iraq is haggling over right now…provision for future generations.

4)If there is a time frame we are looking at --- and it comes and goes --- it just means it's not time yet.

Don't give up hope - and don't place your trust in the rv...only the Lord can take us into a wealthy place for HIS purposes. The more the news says look over "here"...the more they are trying to keep us from seeing something happening over "there". So, take all the news with a grain of salt.

5)As Frank26 said in one of his posts - 'dream - but don't let the dream become a nightmare'. Trust the Lord --- Who started the good work --- will complete it.

From GoldenBoy: I WILL TIE IN SINCE I HAVE BEEN WITH FRANK SINCE ALMOST THE BEGINNING(MANY YEARS).

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ALL INVESTORS HERE, NEW AND OLD, GET AN A RATED TAX/TRUST ATTORNEY, CPA, FINANCIAL ADVISER BEFORE YOU CASH IN A SINGLE DINAR!

SECONDLY, DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY(THE CROOKS AND GREEDY FAMILY MEMBERS WILL FIND YOU!)

THIRDLY, CHANGE YOU CELL NUMBER AND HOME PHONE NUMBER TO HELP GET ONLY THE CALLS YOU WANT TO GO OUT AND COME IN! OTHERWISE, YOUR PHONE WILL BE LIKE FRANKS WITH 100+ DAILY ASKING FOR $ OR TRYING TO SELL YOU SOMETHING!

FOURTHLY, CHANGE YOUR HOME..

Post by abundantlyblessed » September 26th, 2013, 6:31 pm • [Post 292] So Frank...IYO...Do you think Delta's contact was privy to that RV date that the IMF established ?????? Because he only has 4 days left to have been correct in the info he gave Delta.

Frank26 wrote on September 26th, 2013, 5:54 pm: The best words I ever shared with You were ........... The Words of God. These words come in second place ......... They will never see the keys to their shackles until they raise the value of their currency............. By Us.

Aloha. KTFA, Frank....... I told You KTFA Family .......... MONTHS AGO ......... The IMF took the power away and established an ......... RV DATE!!! Remember?

Sponsored content

September 26, 2013 Empty Re: September 26, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 pm