PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROPHET SIMMONS & FAMILY

To provide financial and spiritual educational insight to all new found family members

October 10, 2013

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty October 10, 2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm

This Post contains information from our Dinar Gurus
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Tidbits From KTFA 10/10/13

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Tidbits From KTFA

10/10/2013

Edee: Hey my friends, I have a personal Bank Story. Last Monday I went to WF to deposit my check , but instead of going to the closest to me I went to the 30 mins away , and instead of driving thru I walked in.

I see in the left corner was an electric Currency board . As I get to the teller I asked her if they had a de le rue machine, s... he said no .... Why .. she asked .. do you have a currency you would like to check on ?

I said yes... But it's none of those you have on the board. She leaned over a bit and said ... is it the Dinar ?? and I was shocked that she would even ask, But I said yes it is,
    Read More Link On Right
    Edee Continues: she had a nice smile and said that it just came on their screen the Thursday before but there was no rate...

Then as she is working on my acct. she told me that she had some too ,,, wow that made me smile. Before I left the counter she says it wont be LONG ... I was and have been in the best of spirits since that Monday

BulldogFord65 » October 10th, 2013, 3:38 pm • [Post 446] Posting for Frank: FAMILY AND STAFF..GREETINGS KTFA FAMILY AND STAFF-- WE ARE HOLDING AN EMERGENCY CONFERENCE CALL SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM EDT.

WE INVITE ALL OF YOU SO WE CAN SHARE WITH YOU THE LATEST INFORMATION THE TEAMS HAVE ACQUIRED TODAY. KTFA, Frank

longdistancebikerider » October 10th, 2013, 8:36 pm Frankie Frankie, Is the reason for the CC on Sunday because, today on the 10th was when countries would let the IMF and UN Operational Rates know there is going to be a change? And on the 14th, which is Monday, they go into effect????

mhendrix » October 10th, 2013, 8:49 pm FAMILY!!!! The post that E1 gave on the time of the IMF panel had a link to the web site.

Click on the link and it takes you to the IMF website. You can then click on the video from today and fast forward to the 50:01 mark to hear Bluestar ask his question.

Hope that helps! Here is the link:

http://www.imf.org/external/mmedia/view.aspx?vid=2735633925001

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Okie "Fly-By" Update at OOM&F Thursday Early Evening 10/10/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Okie "Fly-By" Update at OOM&F Thursday Early Evening

10/10/2013

[..OkieOilMan] KEEP ON ALERT--THAT SOUND YOUR ABOUT TO HEAR IS OKIE COMING IN FOR A LANDING TONIGHT OR IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.---NUFF SAID-----------FOR NOW

[..OkieOilMan] PRO OMNIBUS ET SINGULIS

[gapeach56] for all and sundry (according to google translate)

[..OkieOilMan] NEGATIVE PEACH--MEANT FOR ALL AND FOR EACH

[..OkieOilMan] YOU DECK JOCKEYS JOIN ARMS AND WALK THE FLIGHT DECK FOR FOREIGN OBJECT REMOVAL---DON'T WANT TO RUIN THESE TIRED OLD ENGINES
    [..OkieOilMan] GO AHEAD AND RAISE "THE NET" AS I AM SO TIRED I MAY MISS THE FIRST 3 HOOKS

[..Sambo] ..OkieOilMan NETS UP AND ALL CREWS ON STANDBY - TUFFY WATCHING

[..OkieOilMan] TELL TUFFY THANKS AND HELLO

[.SEDNET1] DECK IS TURNED INTO THE WIND, 24 KNOTS OVER THE DECK

[[..OkieOilMan] SEDNET--THAT OFFSET LANDING DECK MESSES WITH YOUR MIND

[..OkieOilMan] I WILL RETURN WHEN I AM APPROACHING LANDING--TILL THEN----PRAY AND GIVE THANKSGIVING------

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty INTEL UPDATE FROM STAGE2OMEGA 10/10/13

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 pm

1. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO NUMBER "11" & ITS ORIGIN &

HISTORY AS IT TIES TO NUMEROLOGY, HISTORY & EVENTS

2. THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS & THE G.C.R.

HAVE BEEN AT ALL THE MEETINGS TAKING PLACE IN D.C.

THAT ARE NOT ON THE NEWS OR IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

3. KEEP IN MIND THAT DISTRACTIONS & MISDIRECTIONS ARE

IMPORTANT.

4. THE EXCHANGE TIME FRAME FOR DINARIANS IS NOW

OFFICIAL & DOCUMENTED IN WRITING.

5. THE WHO'S WHO IN DC HAVE COMPLETED ADDITIONAL EXCHANGES

DURING WINDOWS WITH LIVE RATES.

6. LOOK AT THE MEETING SCHEDULE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK

& WHAT MEETINGS TOOK PLACE TODAY.

7. MAKE SURE YOU READ YOUR EXCHANGE PLAN AND STRATEGY

TONIGHT, AS YOU MAY BE FOLLOWING THAT PLAN ON TOMORROW

IN REAL TIME!!!!

8. WE WILL DO AN EMERGENCY CALL AS SOON AS THE RATE IS LIVE!!

WELCOME TO THE CHAMPAGNE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DREAMS & REALITY NOW BECOME ONE IN THE SAME"

EXO

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Bluwolf Thursday morning post - Early Bird AM Update 10/10/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Bluwolf Thursday morning post - Early Bird AM Update

10/10/2013

Early Bird Am Update

Update 10-10-13 3:59 am est;
    Banks still on standby, rates still very high, control is still political and we wait for this Presidential decision that's where we are at no matter what one said, it is scary to think that just one government can control all world economics but then there it is before you.

It shouldn't take long now after todays meeting I think agreements should be reached and this international release can finally go forward. Will it surpass the debt ceiling imo I surely think so, would it be beneficial for us ? Most definitely in value think about it.

I now wait simply for my phone call nuff said, I think you should to. Bottom line they are by this finally getting rid off all negatively bad and controling individuals who have held your country hostage for the last 100 years, believe me in a few days once they are rid off them you will financially be free and justly prized.

Happy Journeys
    Bluwolf

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Bluestar, Christine Lagarde and Eagle1 at KTFA Forum Thurs. PM 10/10/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Bluestar, Christine Lagarde and Eagle1 at KTFA Forum Thurs. PM

10/10/2013

BulldogFord65 wrote on October 10th, 2013, 1:40 pm: Posting for Frank:

ATTENTION EAGLE1: Please quickly put up the schedule with the IMF and Christine LeGard.

Bluestar is with Christine LeGard right now on CNN. Family, please pray for Bluestar, and that he will be able to ask questions. On CNN now, started at 1:30 PM EDT.

Eagle1 » October 10th, 2013, 2:37 pm •

Hi, Family!

John (BLUESTAR) was able to pose a very direct question to Christine LaGarde. He phrased it carefully enough, but it was about as pointed as you can get.

Richard Quest -- the CNN moderator -- repeated it back to Christine when she looked like "how in the world do I get around this question?" but his repetition of the question didn't do John any favors.
    Read More Link on Right
    In any case, Christine danced around the question completely, totally avoiding any reference to the GCR!

She addressed some of the issues that have gotten the world economies into their situation but didn't even try to deal with "global monetary instruments" (as BLUESTAR phrased it).

Follow-up questions by a couple of others in the audience were pretty much treated the same way. The look on Christine's face was "Can I please get out of here and not talk about this!"

John did himself proud, nevertheless!

Blessings. Eagle1

1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.

Program of Seminars:

CNN Debate on the Global Economy

Live Video Feed: http://www.imf.org/external/AM/2013/seminars/cnn/index.htm

Panelists:

• Christine Lagarde, Managing Director, IMF

• Yi Gang, Deputy Governor, People’s Bank of China

• Luis de Guindos, Minister of Economy and Competitiveness, Spain

• Jason Furman, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers

• Raghuram Rajan, Governor, Reserve Bank of India

Moderator: Richard Quest, International Anchor, CNN

Organized by the International Monetary Fund

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty MNT GOAT UPDATE, 10-10-2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 pm

MNT GOAT UPDATE, 10-10-2013

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a secret with you today. Sharing secrets is a game Meine youngest Kinder like to play on rainy days. Today is a rainy, cool, fall day in Bavaria. So they play and I join in. What is the secret we share today?

Our Business of Today
    Last week we should have had grand announcements of RV in Iraq to citizens and activation of rates at all the banks international. We did not see this. Why? This was held up due to a political situation in the USA. Only USA held this up. It was caused by the debt arguments, political posturing and lack of compromise. I was told by all my contacts that the new rates were ready for activation and that the debt issue would not interfere. I now have to admit I believe this contact was wrong and mistaken. This is the second time this person has done this to me. The real facts were then told to me by many different sources yesterday and today. I trust these sources for a very long time and so I no longer will trust anything from this other contact with verifying first multiple times. So since this time the UST has been stalling and waiting. It has been that close at hand.

An agreement has been reached today October 10th to extend the debt ceiling to mid November to give time for both parties to meet and review the Affordable Healthcare bill. They want to review it and have time to weed out bad or misunderstood sections so partial repeal of bad laws for nation could be negotiated out in the coming days. This is SUPER news for us.

When this is accomplished we will then see a realistic budget for USA and over the next couple years a quick draw down of the national debt. Unknown to many will be the reason for this drawdown. Of course we are all aware of the method of this accomplishment. It will be kept very quite, as you also should do the same, since this is a political issue between parties. Who is trying now to take real credit for the resolution of the national debt (not just the annual debt overload)? We all also know what administration was the real brains behinds this plan and our rewards - don’t we?

Going forward with GCR
    So in the past week I have heard that all aspects of RV are done except the final rollout and announcement in Iraq and activation of rates worldwide. All news is excellent today coming from all sources (including in Iraq) as we should expect now to see activation of all 190+ rate changes happen today. The new CBI site is expected to show new rates today. This is what I believe will happen and I am hearing will happen. But like most timings on this process who really knows now what can hold it up. I am careful not to give you too much in this letter since I can not promise anything. I only pass on what I hear. I am hearing nothing is in the way. We should now all look for the new rates first on the CBI site then at the same time or shortly after rates should get activated at the exchanges and banks across the planet. Then its Christmas time for us…..lol…

So all can now know. I am no longer posting anywhere as this letter is strictly to personal contacts and friends.

Peace and Luv to ya,
    mnt goat

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Thursday Morning Dinar Chatter 10/10/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Thursday Morning Dinar Chatter

10/10/2013

TNT:

(highhopes) Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. - Mark Twain

7:53 am est already blessed we had great info all night last night...very hopeful for today... No intel yet this morning so we all have to wait and see what transpires...hopefully it is our blessing.

7:57 am js86901 already blessed did something happen to stop everything last night?

7:57 am already blessed rickyt i don't think SO....AND we don't think anything has been stopped

[wantingfreedom] ♪♫•*We're gonna have a good time TODAY We're gonna have a good time TODAY Let's celebrate, it's all right♪♫•*……………..♪♫•*We're gonna have a good time TODAY (Re-val-ua-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right We're gonna have a good time TODAY (Re-val-ua-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right♪♫•*………………
    GET:

Topic: “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.” Mark Twain

StraightTalkChat:

Topic: Hearing we are now in the final hours of the RV. We are most definently on HIGH ALERT. I’m hearing in the bank Thursday.

[ONEDOWN] [flame] The gold and currencies after hours and asian markets were all stalled last night makes you wonder what they were doing last night

[ONEDOWN] I asked someone how long and they said about 3 hours

[westpac99] 30MDINAR was very discriptive last night and one of his contacts did say up to noon today... most of the rest of his contacts were saying anytime last night into the early morning today.

[Tiekneedancer] he was told last night that that piece of the puzzle was done and in place

[TexasRoadDawg] ......Morning Straight Talk.......I got a text last night that we can go get that deposit slip today......won't believe it till I see it ....been around this barn too many times ....*but* It feels like a good day.... a really really good day!!!! Cheers !!!! -TRD

[DKenner] G20 Finance Ministers' and Central Bank Governors' Deputies Meeting The G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Deputies' Meeting within the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the IMF and the World Bank Group will be held on October 10, 2013 in Washington, D.C. (USA).

KTFA:

jdtolle » October 10th, 2013, Energy of intention

Life can often leave you feeling stuck or trapped in an undesirable position. Yet no matter how confining your situation may be, there is always a positive way forward.

Even though your options may be very limited, you do still have some powerful choices. Even in a difficult, highly challenging situation, there are real and present possibilities for great improvement.

The first thing to do is to refuse to see yourself as a victim. By taking full responsibility for your situation, you give yourself the power to change it for the better.

Next, instead of fretting about the way things are, develop a clear and compelling vision of how you want your life to be. Somewhere within the realm of possibility is a realistic goal that will make things much better for you.

Find that goal, focus on it, refine it, and make it so desirable that you cannot help but move toward it. Fill your awareness with your vision of a positive outcome, working enthusiastically and relentlessly to find and follow the way.

You’ve spent your entire life making things happen. Take control of the energy of your intention, and get yourself where you choose to be.

— Ralph Marston

May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty TNT Tony Blast at TNT Forum Thusday PM, 10-10-2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm

TNT Tony Blast at TNT Forum Thusday PM, 10-10-2013

SUPER FANTASTIC LIFE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about to be super fantastic everyday. The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow.

Better than that, I know for a fact that the priveledged were being cashed out again this afternoon for about 20 mins. YOU ARE NEXT...........

Exchange locations have been notified, extra personnel told to report and parking spaces have been reserved/expanded for you. It is about to be real for all of us.

If you don't go to bed rich, you should wake up that way.

TNTDinar Tony

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

October 10, 2013 Empty Part 1 & 2 Millionday & People Invested News Discussion 10/10/2013

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Part 2 Millionday & People Invested News Discussion

10/10/2013

millionday] Countries will need to adopt strong national policies and work together even more closely to manage new transitions under way in the global economy, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde said in a speech at George Washington University ahead of the 2013 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings.

Two transitions—economic and financial Lagarde highlighted two new transitions: one in the pattern of economic growth, and another toward a different kind of financial sector. “The transitions I am talking about today are different,” Lagarde told the audience.

“They will likely play out over the rest of the decade, if not longer. And they will require not only active national policy management, but also active international policy collaboration."
    Read More Link On Right
    “These new global transitions need a new global agenda,” she said. “With the right policies, these transitions can be managed,” Lagarde pointed out. “But of course, they can be derailed by the wrong policies.”

[millionday] this is what lagarde has said about this meeting

[millionday] Lagarde noted that although the global outlook remained subdued, there were “signs of hope” from advanced economies—the United States, the Euro Area, and Japan.

The Managing Director stressed the important role played by monetary policy. Any pending normalization of monetary policy in the United States needs to be managed carefully, Lagarde cautioned, noting that the U.S. has a special responsibility “to implement it in an orderly way, linking it to the pace of recovery and employment; to communicate clearly; and to conduct a dialogue with others.”

[millionday] this is the last she said about existing economies

[millionday] Monetary policy has bought some time and space, she said. The key is to use the time wisely and take advantage of this space, highlighting the need for all advanced economies to move on a broad policy front, but with different emphases.

This means financial effort in the Euro Area, restoring banks to health; fiscal effort in the United States and Japan, making debt more sustainable; and structural effort in the Euro Area and Japan, where policies to boost supply can pay off in terms of growth and jobs.

In the midst of U.S. fiscal challenges, Lagarde said, the ongoing political uncertainty over the budget and the debt ceiling does not help.

“The government shutdown is bad enough, but failure to raise the debt ceiling would be far worse, and could very seriously damage not only the U.S. economy, but the entire global economy,” she warned. “So it is ‘mission-critical’ that this be resolved as soon as possible

[millionday] now i will bring what she said about emerging economies represented at the conference

[millionday] iraq is an emerging economy

[millionday] While the emerging markets drove the recovery for the past five years, growth momentum is slowing and the external environment is becoming more challenging—partly due to the anticipated exit from easy monetary policies in the United States.

The immediate priority for emerging markets is to ride out the turbulence as smoothly as possible, Lagarde said, spelling out some of the needed policy responses to prevent these economies getting stuck in low gear—including currency depreciation, liquidity provision, and structural reforms

millionday] in a previous note from world bank --- the emerging countries have a couple month window to get all ready or miss whatever it is coming

[millionday] Low-income countries, too, are in the process of profound transition, Lagarde said. Their transition, however, is not without risks.

“The low-income countries sit between the advanced country rock and the emerging market hard place,” Lagarde noted. Lagarde also called for the international community to help the Arab transition countries keep up the drumbeat for economic reform.

[millionday] call fo the international community to help the hurry for arab transition that is going on -- so reforms are done and activated -- huge part of this conference -- the goal is to complete by what i have read

[millionday] she is referring to some type of economic transition through the globe

[millionday] Lagarde pointed to a second fundamental transition—one taking place in the global financial sector. This transition, however, remains a case of “mission not yet accomplished,” she said.

While there has been some progress—for example, in improving capital and liquidity standards, and identifying systemically-important financial institutions—the sector still needs to shift from the “old model”, where the sector “took on outsized risk in pursuit of outsized rewards, causing outsized ruin

millionday] Building something new is not easy, Lagarde said, acknowledging the complexity, but also the delay and divergence across countries. She urged faster progress on outstanding areas, including derivatives and shadow banking.

In managing well these two major transitions—economic and financial—international collaboration is the only way forward, Lagarde concluded. “Mutual help is the best form of self help.” That, in turn, means that the IMF will need to be more helpful than ever before, Lagarde noted.

[millionday] wow -- sounds like the ride is full of change as well -- we shall see very soon but she has made it clear that huge changes are coming to the economic world we have known --- hope it makes it more fair for those countries that cant even feed their children

[millionday] let me look at what else i can find -- be back in a few

[millionday] that sounds like a mystery of some sort -- huge change coming it looks like or what else could it mean? Hmmmm lol

[millionday] At “Emerging Markets: Restoring the Momentum,” a group of experts observed that most emerging economies have reaped substantial benefits over the past decade from cheap capital, high commodity prices, and strong growth in China.

But a tightening in global financial conditions in recent months is exposing a divergence in these economies—some have strengthened economic fundamentals, while others simply rode the wave of good fortune.

Thanks to reforms pursued after the financial crises of the 1990s, many emerging economies are now more resilient and better able to avert any problems that arise as a result of a reversal of the positive external conditions.

In order to boost their growth potential, however, these countries may now need to pursue a second generation of reforms, the panelists said.

millionday] “It is important for policymakers to recognize the changing dynamics of the global economy and design economic policies accordingly,” said Naoyuki Shinohara, IMF Deputy Managing Director. Joining Shinohara on the panel were Tim Adams, head of the Institute for International Finance; Luis Miguel Castilla, Finance Minister of Peru; and Nouriel Roubini, Co-founder and Chair of Roubini Global Economics.

[millionday] It is difficult to quantify how much of the slowdown in emerging markets is permanent or temporary, panelists said.

Some of the factors affecting the prospects of emerging markets include the slowing of China, the end of the commodity price boom, and the tapering of unconventional monetary policies in some advanced economies.

“How much of these factors is structural and how much is cyclical is ambiguous,” said Roubini. The good news, he said, is that emerging markets have become more resilient in recent years, with a “war chest” of reserves, more flexible exchange rates, and stronger financial systems.

But policy decisions will not be easy, he cautioned: “Whether you tighten monetary policy or ease it, each choice has its tradeoffs

[millionday] Castilla observed that Peru was set to grow at rates over 6 percent—double the Latin American average—over the next few years. With the changing global circumstances, the question is how to maintain this momentum in the future, and that entails reforms, he said.

His country is in a better position than its neighbors, Castilla said. Although richly endowed with gold and copper resources, Peru is not particularly threatened by the prospect of a change in external conditions.

“Our dependence on tax revenues coming from commodities is 4 percent of GDP,” he said, noting that this level is much lower than that of other commodity producers in Latin America.

“We have been able to diversify our economy, and we are increasingly dependent on domestic drivers of growth,” he said. Markets will increasingly distinguish between the emerging economies that have sound fundamentals, like Peru, and those with budding vulnerabilities such as large current account deficits, large fiscal deficits, sharply slowing growth, and rising inflation, Roubini noted.

Sponsored content

October 10, 2013 Empty Re: October 10, 2013

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm